All hotels in Chesterfield, Missouri, United States of America

"Great shopping weekend"
Beautiful hotel. Room was wonderful and hotel close to what we wanted to do!
1 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2014
Tamara (Tami)
"Great Hotel!!!!"
Every year I stay at this hotel. I keep coming back because of the great service they provide. They have a great breakfast and dinner buffet every day with many options to choose from. This hotel is a must stay!!
2 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
Desi
"Great hotel and close to the mall"
Wonderful quick and easy check in. We brought our dog who is a large Weimararner. There wasn't any problem at all with check-in, without notifying them of our pet.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Stewart
"Close to Shopping"
I had a great stay at this hotel. The bed was not quite comfortable to me, but the location, staff and cleanliness of the hotel more than made up for my discomfort. I very much enjoyed my stay, and the staff was extremely helpful.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Lindsay
"Outstanding"
First time staying at a Drury hotel and will make it my first choice in the future. I couldn't ask for a better experience. Easy to get to and perfect location to get to any destination in St. Louis.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
bed was too soft
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
carlton
"All Around Excellent Hotel"
We thoroughly enjoyed everything about our stay at the Drury Plaza Hotel in Chesterfield, MO. The location was in such close proximity to great shopping and eating establishments. However, we indulged in the wonderful food offered at the Drury during our stay. It was excellent! The staff was very friendly and accomodating. As female travelers, we felt very safe and secure. You will love it!
2 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2014
Teresa
"Great visit"
We enjoyed our stay at the Drury Inn. It was as nice as staying at a Hilton or Hyatt. I only wish there was white noise in the room because we could hear everything going in the hallway and the rooms next to us.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Kim L.
Great staff! The 5:30 to 7 kickback with food and drinks was a wonderful amenity. Breakfast was awesome. Definitely staying here again!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Our room 525 had a fire alarm which blinked all night and was very distractive while trying to sleep. The bed was okay but not the quality I have had at other Drury's. Breakfast had a very good assortment of foods.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
P. Collins
"Perfect for what we were looking for"
Great hotel with friendly service and good accomodations. Perfectly located next to highway
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2014
"Totally met and beat my expectations!!! I will be"
Totally met and beat my expectations!!! I will be returning soon!!!!
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Great hotel near shopping malls"
Friendly staff, great food. Room was extremely clean and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
retired
"Wouldn't stay anywhere else!!!"
This is now our second time staying here, and we honestly wouldn't stay anywhere else!!! We actually already have the hotel booked again for Labor Day weekend... The only issue I would have this time, is when we opened the door to our room, it smelled like someone had smoked in there.. Didn't say anything to see if my fiancée noticed it, and he also said he smelled it.. Not really a big deal, just something we noticed!! But we would highly recommend it!!!
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2014
Ashley
"Room was big enough for our family of 5."
Close to downtown and close enough to six flags. The pool put took our child's mind off his dr appt that we traveled 120 miles for.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
tara
"Conveniently close to Chesterfield shopping."
My wife and I traveled to the St. Louis area to celebrate our wedding anniversary and take advantage of shopping opportunities in the nearby malls --- traditional, strip and outlet. We chose to stay with Drury because of its excellent reputation and the consistency of its lodging amenities.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Redleg
"St. Louis Trip"
My stay was very enjoyable and the staff was very very friendly and extremely helpful.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
BU
"Very nice"
My stay was great. Loved the breakfasts and chatting with other people in a relaxed atmosphere. Like that it is right next to Chesterfield Mall
3 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Marilyn Eeten
"WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!"
We absolutely loved our stay!! Location is great, hotel is great, and the bed was great (which is a HUGE deal to us), will be staying here again in August :)
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2014
Ashley
"easy access"
Everyone at the Drury Plaza in Chesterfield were beyond friendly and helpful during our stay. Getting around to the places we wanted to visit were quite easy and the location of the hotel to the highway, the mall and other locations we wanted to visit was very helpful. We will stat here again for sure.
3 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"Love this place"
Everytime we are in St Louis, we stay in this hotel. The room is very clean. The staff is very knowledgable about the area and helpful with any questions. The will even pring out maps for you if you are going anywhere unfamiliar. We love the breakfast (the menu items change daily)and therer is a chef to make omelets. In the evenings, drink tickets and the heavy hordorves for happy hour. Located in front of an upscale mall, there are numerous additional resturants, stores, and a multiplex theater. My husband will not even think about any other property to stay when we are in the area. I wish all Drury Inns were as good as this one.
4 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"Drury is not dreary!"
Great hotel! Mall is right next door. Great free breakfast. The steakhouse in the hotel was incredible. Staff was all very nice.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
CJ
Excellent location and value for a weekend stay. Staff was very helpful and polite.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
"nice clean hotel"
clean good service good food
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
Everything is far more than my expectancy! Very beautiful hotel room with great view! Bed was so comfy with plenty of pillows. Nice bathroom layout with separate vanity. Good price with great location!!
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
The hotel staff was very friendly. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was very good and they had a good variety of food. They had snacks and drinks in the evening and you could make a meal out of the snacks. The only complaint I had was the deadbolt lock in our room did not work. I let them know and I'm sure they will fix it. Will stay here again.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"my place of choice for a stay in Saint Louis"
Comfortable room, pleasant staff, great location, excellent complementary cocktail hour with food, and outstanding breakfast. This is my place to stay when I make my two visits to Saint Louis each year.,
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
Bob & Jane
"Family Fun"
All of the staff were very friendly and helpful.
2 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2013
"Great Place to Stay"
I usually hate to stay in hotels but this was a totally new experience. The hotel was immaculate and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was more than we expected and the hotel was close to where we wanted to be. Would recommend this hotel to others and plan to stay at other Drury Plaza Hotels in the future. Thanks for a pleasant experience to the staff of Drury Plaza.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
Judy
It was great hotel to stay at.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2013
My boyfriend and I stayed here for the weekend. We enjoyed the room. It was comfortable and had a nice view. The hotel is in a really nice area. The Chesterfield mall (which has several stores, a movie theater and The Cheesecake Factory) is right behind the hotel plus the hotel has a steak house directly next to it. We liked that we didn't to drive 30 plus minutes into the city for dinner. Also the hotel has a great continental breakfast daily. They also have a happy hour from 530-7 pm which includes appetizers and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic). Overall we really liked this hotel and will stay here again.
2 night romance trip Aug 31, 2013
Racheal
"Nice stay excellent food"
We enjoyed our stay greatly. The managers reception was great with snacks and drinks. The breakfast buffet was wonderful and the staff was very polite and helpful. However, the construction made it a bit difficult to access, particularly at night. Hopefully this will be sorted out soon.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
Kelli
"Excellent Hotel"
Ok.. The hotel is in a perfect location. I stayed in a King Suite and I have to say that is was smaller than expected, but functionally it served it purpose.. Pros: Location.. Pool&Jacuzzi Breakfast Buffet Nice and very clean Stoney River Restaurant right next door. Excellent food. Cons: Air conditioning & Heat was not like other hotels. Took way to long to cool down forget about having a hot room after you get out of the shower.. Same type of ventilation in Ceasers Palace in Vegas.. Ventalion was in the walls.. No comfortable pillows Bed felt cheap. Beats sleeping in a tent.. So overall stay was very good.. Fyi this hotel has 6 fast elevators.. Awesome no waiting and they are quiet..
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Kash
"Nicely Decorated, Clean, and Convenient"
I figured the hotel would be nice enough, but I was especially impressed. The rooms are very comfortable and larger than expected, the free breakfast is quite good, and the location is perfect. Great hotel - will definitely be back.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Excellent hotel"
This was an excellent place to stay for a baseball game in St Louis. Though the ride to Busch Stadium was 30 minutes away, it was well worth it. The breakfast and happy hour bar are a very welcome touch.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"A wonderful one night stay.."
Had a nice stay at this hotel. ..got free drinks and free supper and lunch...the only complaint is that there were a lot of little kids running around...
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"all around great"
Best breakfast and happy hour offerings.
3 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Nice & Convenient!"
Clean rooms, friendly staff, good breakfast options & good location to venture out and take in different attactions in the St. Louis area.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"Great Stay!"
We took the grand kids down to see the zoo and go to Six Flags, so we needed a place that would be comfy to crash. I am so glad we picked this hotel. The beds were comfortable, our hotel room was very clean, and the hotel itself was beautiful. The hotel staff was very friendly. The morning breakfast staff was talkative and even addressed the kids to see how they were liking their stay. One even asked what our plan was for the day and offered advice as to timing and what to see. We were surprised at how much was offered at breakfast. It was a wonderful hot/cold meal that offered everything for everyone - even our picky eater! I would stay here again and again!!
3 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
Sue
"IMPRESSED!!"
I traveled with my family of 4 and we loved it! The hotel was clean and the staff friendly. The drinks, popcorn and hot food at happy hour was more than expected. Breakfast was delicious also! My only complaint was that when I checked in the at the front desk lady did not tell me about the complimentary softdrinks. We figured it out once we got to our room though and no harm was done. This stay was so pleasant I have raving about it to everyone. I am looking for a reason to go back!!
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
"Nice hotel! Close & convenient for hwy access!"
When I am in St. Louis, MO I like to stay at the Drury Plaza Inn. Expedia offers a great rate. The hotel is clean and nice. The staff is nice and usually remembers me when I check in each time! I have never had a bad experience at this hotel. The rooms are clean and always fully "stocked". I have never taken advantage of the "extras" like free drink coupons or free breakfast simply because I don't usually have time. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay here again next time I travel to St. Louis. The hotel is in front of the Chesterfield Mall which is in a nice area. There are many restaurants and shops nearby. The only thing I would change would be to have a firmer mattress and pillows. (I am used to a Tempur-pedic at home)!
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
"Anniversary Celebration"
I have stayed at the Chesterfield, MO Drury several times before but this will be my last time. My wife and I removed the Do Not Disturb sign before 10:30 am and even told a maid we were leaving and needed room service but when we returned at 5:00 the room had not been touched. We I talked to the front desk they could only help with towels. There is a lot of construction next door with a new hotel (way too close to this hotel) Also there were several dogs staying at this hotel with barking. I want a hotel not a animal shelter.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Randy
"Nice room"
Didn't spend much time in hotel. Had family in area where we spent most of our stay. Very nice hotel with comfy beds. Would stay again.
2 night trip Jul 6, 2013
"Pool was down"
Pool was not open, but turns out it was due to broken glass in the pool, unavoidable by hotel staff. Place is always consistently well run and maintained. Kids love the popcorn.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"Blew my expectations away!"
I booked my stay at Drury Plaza based on other user reviews and walked in with high expectations. I was very impressed with ever aspect of this hotel from the friendliness and helpfulness of the employees, the cleanliness of the room, the excellent amenities and everything in between. Upon arrival I was greeted and asked how my trip was (very personable), then they gave me a drink card for 3 alcoholic beverages of my choice in their lounge. This was an unexpected treat. Unlike the typical continental breakfasts at the average hotel, the Drury Hotel features a full hot breakfast menu with everything you could want. They even had food during the evening featuring hot dogs, potatoes, Mac and cheese and more. Nothing special for the evening food but it was nice for something quick (and at no extra charge!) The lobby was beautiful and they had everything you'd expect to complete your stay. A nice indoor/outdoor (same pool but you can swim inside and out - very neat), business center, 24 hour fitness center and a pantry to get any last minute items you may have forgotten to pack. Ask the front desk if you need something first though. The gentleman at the desk was nice enough to tell me he could give me a complimentary tube of toothpaste rather than buying one in their pantry. Like I said, very honest and helpful staff. I was treated very well. I highly recommend the Drury Plaza Hotel for your next stay. Worth every penny! Check this place out!!!
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
"Great hotel for anyone."
This place was awesome! The breakfast is a must and the amenities are top notch.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
McJes
"Clean and quiet."
Courteous, friendly staff. Breakfast options were outstanding.
Other trip May 25, 2013
"A super hotel"
This is my place to stay while in Saint Louis - a home away from home.
Other trip May 21, 2013
We always stay at a Drury because of all the extra's that don't cost extra. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. This was our second stay at this location and we will stay again next time we are in that area.
Other trip May 19, 2013
"Fun slumber birthday party getaway!"
It was an awesome time! Love this hotel! It's always super clean and the quality of service is superb!! Staff is so friendly and accommodating! Happy Hour is a hit for the kids and adults!! Great location! Near mall, restaurants, and much more...!
1 night trip May 11, 2013