All hotels in Chesterfield, Missouri, United States of America

Our room 525 had a fire alarm which blinked all night and was very distractive while trying to sleep. The bed was okay but not the quality I have had at other Drury's. Breakfast had a very good assortment of foods.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
P. Collins
"Perfect for what we were looking for"
Great hotel with friendly service and good accomodations. Perfectly located next to highway
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2014
"Totally met and beat my expectations!!! I will be"
Totally met and beat my expectations!!! I will be returning soon!!!!
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Great hotel near shopping malls"
Friendly staff, great food. Room was extremely clean and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
retired
"Wouldn't stay anywhere else!!!"
This is now our second time staying here, and we honestly wouldn't stay anywhere else!!! We actually already have the hotel booked again for Labor Day weekend... The only issue I would have this time, is when we opened the door to our room, it smelled like someone had smoked in there.. Didn't say anything to see if my fiancée noticed it, and he also said he smelled it.. Not really a big deal, just something we noticed!! But we would highly recommend it!!!
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2014
Ashley
"Room was big enough for our family of 5."
Close to downtown and close enough to six flags. The pool put took our child's mind off his dr appt that we traveled 120 miles for.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
tara
"Conveniently close to Chesterfield shopping."
My wife and I traveled to the St. Louis area to celebrate our wedding anniversary and take advantage of shopping opportunities in the nearby malls --- traditional, strip and outlet. We chose to stay with Drury because of its excellent reputation and the consistency of its lodging amenities.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Redleg
"St. Louis Trip"
My stay was very enjoyable and the staff was very very friendly and extremely helpful.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
BU
"Very nice"
My stay was great. Loved the breakfasts and chatting with other people in a relaxed atmosphere. Like that it is right next to Chesterfield Mall
3 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Marilyn Eeten
"WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!"
We absolutely loved our stay!! Location is great, hotel is great, and the bed was great (which is a HUGE deal to us), will be staying here again in August :)
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2014
Ashley
"easy access"
Everyone at the Drury Plaza in Chesterfield were beyond friendly and helpful during our stay. Getting around to the places we wanted to visit were quite easy and the location of the hotel to the highway, the mall and other locations we wanted to visit was very helpful. We will stat here again for sure.
3 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"Love this place"
Everytime we are in St Louis, we stay in this hotel. The room is very clean. The staff is very knowledgable about the area and helpful with any questions. The will even pring out maps for you if you are going anywhere unfamiliar. We love the breakfast (the menu items change daily)and therer is a chef to make omelets. In the evenings, drink tickets and the heavy hordorves for happy hour. Located in front of an upscale mall, there are numerous additional resturants, stores, and a multiplex theater. My husband will not even think about any other property to stay when we are in the area. I wish all Drury Inns were as good as this one.
4 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"Drury is not dreary!"
Great hotel! Mall is right next door. Great free breakfast. The steakhouse in the hotel was incredible. Staff was all very nice.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
CJ
Excellent location and value for a weekend stay. Staff was very helpful and polite.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
"nice clean hotel"
clean good service good food
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
Everything is far more than my expectancy! Very beautiful hotel room with great view! Bed was so comfy with plenty of pillows. Nice bathroom layout with separate vanity. Good price with great location!!
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Family Fun"
All of the staff were very friendly and helpful.
2 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2013
"Great Place to Stay"
I usually hate to stay in hotels but this was a totally new experience. The hotel was immaculate and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was more than we expected and the hotel was close to where we wanted to be. Would recommend this hotel to others and plan to stay at other Drury Plaza Hotels in the future. Thanks for a pleasant experience to the staff of Drury Plaza.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
Judy
It was great hotel to stay at.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2013
My boyfriend and I stayed here for the weekend. We enjoyed the room. It was comfortable and had a nice view. The hotel is in a really nice area. The Chesterfield mall (which has several stores, a movie theater and The Cheesecake Factory) is right behind the hotel plus the hotel has a steak house directly next to it. We liked that we didn't to drive 30 plus minutes into the city for dinner. Also the hotel has a great continental breakfast daily. They also have a happy hour from 530-7 pm which includes appetizers and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic). Overall we really liked this hotel and will stay here again.
2 night romance trip Aug 31, 2013
Racheal
"Nice stay excellent food"
We enjoyed our stay greatly. The managers reception was great with snacks and drinks. The breakfast buffet was wonderful and the staff was very polite and helpful. However, the construction made it a bit difficult to access, particularly at night. Hopefully this will be sorted out soon.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
Kelli
"Excellent hotel"
This was an excellent place to stay for a baseball game in St Louis. Though the ride to Busch Stadium was 30 minutes away, it was well worth it. The breakfast and happy hour bar are a very welcome touch.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"all around great"
Best breakfast and happy hour offerings.
3 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Great Stay!"
We took the grand kids down to see the zoo and go to Six Flags, so we needed a place that would be comfy to crash. I am so glad we picked this hotel. The beds were comfortable, our hotel room was very clean, and the hotel itself was beautiful. The hotel staff was very friendly. The morning breakfast staff was talkative and even addressed the kids to see how they were liking their stay. One even asked what our plan was for the day and offered advice as to timing and what to see. We were surprised at how much was offered at breakfast. It was a wonderful hot/cold meal that offered everything for everyone - even our picky eater! I would stay here again and again!!
3 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
Sue
"Nice room"
Didn't spend much time in hotel. Had family in area where we spent most of our stay. Very nice hotel with comfy beds. Would stay again.
2 night trip Jul 6, 2013
"Pool was down"
Pool was not open, but turns out it was due to broken glass in the pool, unavoidable by hotel staff. Place is always consistently well run and maintained. Kids love the popcorn.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"Blew my expectations away!"
I booked my stay at Drury Plaza based on other user reviews and walked in with high expectations. I was very impressed with ever aspect of this hotel from the friendliness and helpfulness of the employees, the cleanliness of the room, the excellent amenities and everything in between. Upon arrival I was greeted and asked how my trip was (very personable), then they gave me a drink card for 3 alcoholic beverages of my choice in their lounge. This was an unexpected treat. Unlike the typical continental breakfasts at the average hotel, the Drury Hotel features a full hot breakfast menu with everything you could want. They even had food during the evening featuring hot dogs, potatoes, Mac and cheese and more. Nothing special for the evening food but it was nice for something quick (and at no extra charge!) The lobby was beautiful and they had everything you'd expect to complete your stay. A nice indoor/outdoor (same pool but you can swim inside and out - very neat), business center, 24 hour fitness center and a pantry to get any last minute items you may have forgotten to pack. Ask the front desk if you need something first though. The gentleman at the desk was nice enough to tell me he could give me a complimentary tube of toothpaste rather than buying one in their pantry. Like I said, very honest and helpful staff. I was treated very well. I highly recommend the Drury Plaza Hotel for your next stay. Worth every penny! Check this place out!!!
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
"Great hotel for anyone."
This place was awesome! The breakfast is a must and the amenities are top notch.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
McJes
"Clean and quiet."
Courteous, friendly staff. Breakfast options were outstanding.
Other trip May 25, 2013
"A super hotel"
This is my place to stay while in Saint Louis - a home away from home.
Other trip May 21, 2013
We always stay at a Drury because of all the extra's that don't cost extra. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. This was our second stay at this location and we will stay again next time we are in that area.
Other trip May 19, 2013
"Fun slumber birthday party getaway!"
It was an awesome time! Love this hotel! It's always super clean and the quality of service is superb!! Staff is so friendly and accommodating! Happy Hour is a hit for the kids and adults!! Great location! Near mall, restaurants, and much more...!
1 night trip May 11, 2013
Great place to stay...snacks at night at drinks along with breakfast makes this place a great deal!
1 night trip May 11, 2013
dipert
"very convenient and a very nice stay"
nice place- newer hotel- great location- busy weekend stop for local stuff, dance competition, graduations etc but they handled it pretty well- Saturday morning was crazy busy so I left to get breakfast elsewhere- I was in a hurry though- noit their fault- all in all, I would stay there again with out hesitation-
2 night trip with friends May 2, 2013
nigel1970
"Some place I would go back to."
The windows don't open -- I don't know why I thought they would but I always feel closed in. The hotel is clean, everyone is polite. There isn't a specific hotel guide to tell you what the amenities are and the person who checked me in didn't offer any information - so if you didn't know or didn't ask, you wouldn't know that there is a complete breakfast or a pool or a business center. I never did figure out if there was room service and if so how it worked. The longer you stay, the more you learn. But it was a comfortable room in a well situated hotel and other than the construction that made parking difficult, no negatives.
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
"Business Traveler"
Nice place to stay. Wished we could have stayed longer. Everyone was very courteous and helpful.
Other trip Apr 16, 2013
Outstanding staff, very friendly.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2013
The staff were all very pleasant and helpful. The attached restaurant was superb. We'll stay there again.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2013
"close to the mall and easy access to interstate"
Great experience,,,didn't want to leave. Front desk couldn't have been more welcoming. Would definately stay there again.
2 night trip Feb 1, 2013
"Fabulous first time stay"
This was our first stay at a Drury property. Easily the nicest hotel in the Chesterfield area. Lovely decor, afternoon hors d'oevres, and complementary breakfast buffet make this a standout value. The Stoney Ridge Steakhouse adjacent to the hotel is quite the bonus. This will be our go-to choice when in the area - bye-bye SpringHill Suites!!
1 night trip Dec 29, 2012
Elaine
good hotel, served the purpose needed.
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2012
JULIE
"Great hotel for family shopping trip"
Hotel was very clean, pool and hot tub were great. Free breakfast tasted good and had excellent choices.
Other trip Dec 10, 2012
"Close to all hte places & mall we wanted to visit"
Our stay was very enjoyable, everyone was very nice and curtious. Enjoyed the kickback buffet and the breakfast in the morning. Food was very good and the staff was very helpful. We would definately stay here again.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2012
Pat
"close to son's new home"
The service was fabulous. The staff was very friendly. Loved the happy hour and hot breakfast.
2 night trip Nov 30, 2012
Great place to stay.over the top
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2012
Great location, great service and nice rooms. Wonderful steakhouse restaurant next door. Breakfast was adequate.
2 night business trip Nov 16, 2012
"Very nice"
We would stay there again. Rooms were comfortable and clean. Staff was pleasent and helpful. Included with our stay was a breakfast buffet and a dinner buffet plus a card for free adult drinks.
Other trip Nov 19, 2012
Pam
"Perfect for business travel"
Spacious room with contemporary feel. Great amenities like pool, hot tub, fitness center, business center has three desktops with printers....and all better than you'd find at most hotels. Free breakfast with great choices. 2 complimentary happy hour drinks per evening.
Other trip Nov 15, 2012
"Great Location near Mall with many Restaurants"
I was in town for business and my wife came along and shopped while I worked. The evening drinks and snacks and the morning breakfast buffets were a real nice extra. The room was clean and comfortable. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. I felt it was a great value. I would highly recommend this property.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2012
Roger
"Drury Visit"
I enjoyed the hotel, however, I had a room with two queen beds. One of beds comforter and blanket smelled like urine. I slept in that bed the first night and realized the next morning that it was indeed the comforter. I switched beds, called the front desk and took the comforter and put it on the floor. The same comforter was put back on the bed and no one changed it. That was disappointing. I have another tripped planned in December for a week and am trying to decide if I should book another hotel or not. that was my experience. The food and happy hour was just fine.
3 night business trip Sep 24, 2012