All hotels in Yountville, California, United States of America
6462 Washington Street, Yountville, CA, 94599, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
    4.9
    4.9
"Perfection!"
Our stay was for three nights and we were there with two other couples. I booked a room with a patio or balcony, but was given a room upstairs with neither. They were sold out our first night, but moved us to an AMAZING first floor room the next morning! The room was so spacious and lovely, the patio was large and private, the bed and pillows were perfect, the bathroom was also perfect. We ate breakfast there two mornings and it was also perfection! I highly recommend Hotel Yountville if you are staying in Yountville!
3 night trip with friends Jun 30, 2015
Bradley
We arrived before 11AM in the morning and were told we could have our room immediately. We were also given information about nearby vineyards that were opened to the public and some that the front desk could arrange for us. A bellman helped us with baggage and then explained everything about the room, services of the hotel, and the area right around us. Our only regret was that we didn't have time to stay more than one night. Would definitely find more time on another trip to California.
1 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
William M
"Great hotel in the heart of a foodie's paradise"
We loved staying at the Hotel Yountville for two nights. The rooms were very large and quiet. We had a little private patio to enjoy our room service breakfast. A short walk to any restaurant and tasting room (the restaurants are a must). We loved all of the free tastings the hotel offered by being partnered with local wineries. Everyone at the hotel was kind and professional. We will be back!
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Beautiful place"
We really enjoyed our stay and massage at the Spa. Our room was spacious and comfortable, clean and very well stocked with essentials. The hotel grounds are beautiful and very well maintained and the only draw back for us was that our room was too close to the road, but the room itself made up for it. Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Anni
great experience only complaint is no workout facility
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Gorgeous and comfy hotel"
Gorgeous hotel walking distance to all the yummy restaurants!
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
"Amazing Hotel"
Hotel had all the right amenities, beautiful property and great location. Walking distance to many places to eat and tasting rooms.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
rachel
"Great place at wine country"
Staff is knowledgeable about area (Wineries) and extremely courteous.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"Superb hotel on the edge of town"
We had a great stay at the Hotel Yountville this weekend. The staffers very accommodating. We appreciated having free access to the hybrid bikes. The pool and jacuzzi were very relaxing. The onsite restaurant served a fantastic breakfast.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Jon
"Weekend Getaway"
Hotel was great! Staff made every effort to help and make our stay wonderful. Only issue, and not the hotel's fault, were the horribly inconsiderate guests upstairs. Heavy pounding on our ceiling, loud yelling and screaming in the middle of the night woke us up three different times. That was a major issue but again, not the hotel's fault. We both enjoyed the people but left with a bad taste in our mouth (pun intended) due to the rude behavior of these other guests.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Gerry
"The Best Hotel For A Trip to The Napa Valley"
I have been to Napa over 20 times and this hotel exceeded all my expectations. I love that the hotel is right in Yountville making access to some of the best restaurants in the valley a short walk. The rooms were very clean, the room had ample towels and a great big soaking tub. When I stay in Napa in the future I will be staying here.
2 night trip with friends Jan 20, 2015
"Great hotel with excellent location!"
Great hotel, clean, well appointed within easy walk to all of Yountville and it's excellent restaurants!!
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Su
"Best hotel I have ever stayed in!"
Beautiful room with wonderful amenities Enclosed patio, quiet and cozy, gas very effective fireplace. Wonderfully appointed. I do believe the hotel staff said it was one of their best rooms.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
maryann
"my best choice"
i like small town yountville, and like this hotel a lot, it's like our house, has back yard sitting table, wake up in the morning, can breath in the fresh air. We would like to go back again.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Rachel
"Very nice accommodations!"
I should have brought my swim suit! The hot tub and pool are gorgeous!
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Great location to visit Napa Valley"
Sits in the middle of the valley, makes it very convenient to get to downtown napa, to calistoga and everything in between. Made for a PHENOMENAL HONEYMOON
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"December 2014.....Napa"
Beautiful hotel...walking distance to restaurants & tasting rooms. Friendly & helpful staff!
2 night family trip Dec 7, 2014
Eileen
"Fabulous!"
It was fantastic. Close to everything. Area very nice,clean,and safe!
4 night trip with friends Dec 7, 2014
Mo
"The Hotel to stay at in Yountville"
If I ever make it back to Yountville, there is no questions that tis is the hotel I would stay at, it's beautiful, quiet, peaceful and lovely, I did not want to leave, I loved it. From the grandier of the bed to the swimming pool bath tub it was amazing.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
stacey
Beautiful grounds, very clean, rooms restoration hardware-like, friendly staff. Definitely a classy yet cozy place.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Can't Wait to Go Back Again."
This property is absolutely gorgeous and sets a new record for me for comfort. Upon arrival, the staff was professional yet lots of fun and made us feel so welcome. We loved the beautiful outdoor fireplace and the lobby area felt more like a super comfy and inviting living room than a lobby. Every detail of the room was gorgeous from the lovely private feeling entry to the drop dead beautiful bathroom to the sumptuous bed. We loved every detail and can't wait to come back for a longer stay. Oh, and the on-site restaurant (Hopper Creek Kitchen) serves the most amazing breakfast you will ever experience. The pancakes were to-die-for (I had to go back the next day to have them again). Without a doubt, we will return to Hotel Yountville!
3 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
Robin
"wine tour"
Hotel Yountsville was a great experience and loved the atmosphere and all the amenties, esp the grounds and restaurant!! pool gorgeous and staff was terrific!! would definitely recommend this hotel!!
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
M
"Amazing hotel"
Great location. Walking distance from all the great restaurants. The room was spectacular with fine details similar to a Ritz.
4 night trip Jul 28, 2014
Aviv
Great Bed & Bath rooms!! Perfect location when visiting Napa Valley.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Great hotel, perfect location."
We couldn't have picked a better location in the heart of wine country. Great patio and pool. Close to many wineries, fine dining, and bike paths. Excellent location.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"Gorgeous Property"
We loved every moment at this hotel. The grounds and rooms were pristine and Yountville was a fabulous location. Hope to stay there again! The only tiny drawback I can think of was that the bathtub was in the room versus the bathroom. But overall our stay was fantastic.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
"The best Gem of Napa Valley"
Gorgeous rooms, attentive staff, best location near world class restaurants and wineries.
3 night trip May 26, 2014
Brandon
Top flight hotel. Rooms, amenities, attention to detail and overall experience were second to none.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Upmarket hotel just right for winery experiences"
Terrific hotel. Great service, nice ambiance. Staff go the extra distance. My wife has dietary restrictions and we were hurrying to get to a winery tour. The manager of the hotel put together a wonderful fruit plate in next-to-no-time for our car ride.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
Craig
"Fabulous hotel in the heart of Napa"
Simple stated, the hotel was wonderful. The rooms were large, well appointed and beautiful. However, this is not a hotel I would recommend if you have small children. The guests were adults who have come to Napa to experience the vineyards. Staff was very friendly and helpful, particularly in setting up reservations at the vineyards.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Updated and comfortable."
Hotel Yountville had everything needed for a much needed getaway. The only thing lacking was a workout facility but the spa and convenient location more than made up for it. Would not hesitate to stay again!
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
Georgie
"Absolutely loved this hotel"
My husband and I went to napa and are so thrilled we chose this hotel. To begin, the lobby is gorgeous, done in beautiful grays. If you walk out through the lobby, there is a fantastic patio with a fire place. We sat by the fire one night after dinner and were the only ones at there. We had room 1002. The room is large with a soaking tub (in room not bathroom but shower is in bathroom), fireplace, vanity, desk, coffee area, four poster bed, end of bed bench, and a comfortable chair. We also had our own patio, though it rained most of our trip and we couldn't use it. The toiletries are fantastic (bath salts, a facial spray, washing mitts). The room is very romantic and luxurious. I had read a bunch of reviews with people suggesting that you should request certain locations. I don't know what one room offers over another but our room was quiet and had easy access to the parking lot. The location is great. You can walk to all the restaurants in yountville. We had dinners at bottega and Redd, lunch at Hurleys- all under a 12 minute walk. It's also a straight shot to St. Helena and Callistoga. The main highway that drives through these towns is about a block away. The hotel has partnerships with wineries and can arrange for free private tastings. You can call the concierge before your visit to arrange or visit a list of wineries that don't need appointments. We had a free tasting at Franks Family farm That was great. I would recommend making spa appointments well in advance. I called about 8 days before my trip and couldn't get an appointment. Highly recommend Hotel yountville and will stay there again next time I visit Napa Valley
2 night romance trip Mar 30, 2014
Dana
"Outstanding room and staff"
We stayed in a one bedroom suite with a vaulted ceiling and had an excellent stay. Very quiet and peaceful at night. The rainfall shower was excellent and the bed very comfortable. The concierge got us last minute tastings at two very difficult wineries as well. Five minute walk to all restaurants. This is the best hotel in town.
3 night romance trip Feb 20, 2014
"Luxury in the heart of Yountville"
What an experience! My husband and I stayed here to celebrate his birthday for two nights. After a complimentary upgrade and a bottle of champagne and plate of goodies, we embarked on our private wine tasting tour. The staff was warm, courteous and accommodating; the rooms are luxurious with great attention to detail. The grounds are absolutely exquisite and the hotel is a short walk to all of the finest eateries. A big thank you to the front office manager, Melody Tandy for making our stay at the Hotel Yountville a memorable one. We will definitely be returning!
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
"Spectacular"
Hands down the best place to stay and spa in Yountville. Exceptional customer service and beautiful accommodations. We cannot wait to return!
1 night trip Feb 13, 2014
"Beautiful Hotel in Yountville"
Stayed just one night in a Supreme King, upstairs. The room was lovely. Very large with a gas fireplace, small balcony, large jetted tub which had a window in to the bedroom, walk in shower with a rain shower as well as regular shower head. My only complaint is the "smoked" glass door to the toilet. Not a big fan of this newest trend. Do I really want to see or be seen sitting on the toilet? Even my shadow? The room was full of amenities. And even though it was winter, the pool was heated and there is a large hot tub. The pool area was well appointed. There is another sitting area near the front of the hotel with a outdoor fireplace. All in all, we loved the hotel and would gladly stay there again.
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
"Beautiful hotel located in a peaceful setting."
The hotel was much more than expected from the room to the hotel property. We would definitely go back!
Other trip Jan 30, 2014
"Modern, Clean, Comfortable, Romantic!"
Stayed two nights at Hotel Yountville in a Deluxe King room. I don't know how old the hotel is but it feels very new, clean, updated, and modern. Loved the four-poster bed, fireplace, and Jacuzzi tub. The room was decorated beautifully. The bed wasn't the most comfortable I have ever slept on, but still had a great night's rest. The pool is heated and open until midnight. We used both the pool and hot tub and they are beautiful. We took advantage of the complimentary bikes and rode a route around town recommended but someone at the front desk, which was lovely. Got room service for breakfast and had the most delicious pancakes of my life. Room service for dinner was a little disappointing. I'd stick with a restaurant around town, since there are a dozen restaurants within walking distance. Overall, I'd say this was my favorite hotel I've ever stayed in. Really gorgeous place and the staff was wonderful.
2 night romance trip Jan 22, 2014
"Hotel Yountville"
We returned to the Napa valley after a 30 year absence. Booked the Hotel Yountville based on online pictures and reviews.
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
Morgan
"Rude and unprofessional front staffs"
The hotel was very clean and it was remodeled, so hotel itself was pleasant to stay. However, the front desk staffs were either rude or unprofessional. I have upgraded my room to one bedroom suite, which supposed to be the top of the hotel can offer, yet the front staff never told me anything about facilities I can use nor there was any information regarding spa, sauna or restaurants. Furthermore, when I was checking out, they charged me $100 more and when I corrected their mistake, the lady was rather mad and rude at me instead of apologetic. It is a nice hotel but if I am spending $640 per night, I expect more than a small piece of chocolate as compliment and I absolutely expect more polite and friendly manner from front staffs. There are many other great hotels in Napa, Yountville and St. Helena I have been to and it is very sad that this hotel is one of the best in terms of quality of cleanness, comfort and convenience, BUT IT IS ONE OF THE WORST, when it comes to the services and front staffs. I am going back to Bardessono, Lodge or Villagio next time.
1 night trip Jan 5, 2014
J. Moon
"Hotel Yountville"
This hotel is one we've been curious about every time we go to Yountville. We live in the Bay Area but on occasion will stay in the wine country for several nights for a quick get-away. The hotel is lovely - our room was large and beautifully appointed. Our check-in was easy and all staff members with whom we spoke were warm, welcoming and helpful, we did not eat in the restaurant but it looked wonderful as did the grounds (gorgeous pool). My only complaint would be that when we turned off our television we could hear guests speaking/coughing in the room next to us, so the sound-proofing could be better. It wasn't loud, but was distinct.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"Love this hotel!"
We had 3 rooms and everyone loved this hotel! We have stayed here before and highly recommended it. Great location in the center of Yountville. Walking distance to everything, plus there's a free trolley. Hotel rooms, pool and hot tub, restaurant were all great.
1 night trip Dec 26, 2013
Napa frequenter
"Beautiful"
I love this hotel,,,
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2013
"Awesome place"
This hotel is everything it is supposed to be and more. The location is so perfect, walking distance to amazing dining, and great wineries. I highly recommend this place and am planning on making it an annual stay.
2 night trip Dec 16, 2013
Danny
A very nice facility, one that we will be coming back to. We enjoyed our stay and the closeness to sights in Yountville.
3 night trip Dec 3, 2013
"Wonderful Quaint Stay"
It was gorgeous and everyone was so nice! I would highly recommenced the area to anyone traveling for wine tours in Napa. It was a close walk to all restaurants and shops! Great Rooms, and wonderful pool and amenities!
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2013
"Beautiful hotel"
Beautiful hotel, top class facilities, staff and atmosphere
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Hotel Yountville..wonderful stay in NAPA"
absolutely wonderful staff, beautiful rooms truly casual elegance
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
jonathan
"Great Location, Great Hotel"
The location of this hotel is perfect to visiting wineries. It is a very nice boutique hotel. The rooms are spacious and very nice. The staff is pleasant and helpful. Staying here made my first trip to Napa even more perfect.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Great Experience"
Great hotel great staff and awesome Location! The house car was a great addition to the perks this hotel provides
Other trip Aug 31, 2013