All hotels in Cork, Ireland

Clean
  • Bar and Beverages
    Standard bar
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money

"Nice place close to cork city"
Nice place to chill out steam room needs fixing but everything else was perfect
Response by Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork
Dear John, Thank you for your recent review of Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will certainly relay your feedback in relation to the Steam Room to the team at the Retreat Spa & Fitness Centre. I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future. Kind Regards Edel Caulfield Front Office Manager
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Raddison Blues"
Floor in the bathroom was dirty in the corners, paint peeling from the walls in the bathroom. The food menus was way overpriced and not very appealing. We decided to leave and eat when I had wanted simply to stay in the hotel, eat and relax. This hotel is rated as a 4 star but in the USA I would put it at around a 3 Star. We were not impressed. I would not willingly stay here again.
Response by Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork
Dear Guest Thank you for your recent review of Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork. I was disappointed to read of your experience during your stay with us. I will certainly discuss this with the Management Team so that we can improve upon the issues wish you experienced. I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future. Kind Regards Edel Caulfield Front Office Manager
2 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Helpful staff and good food"
Very pleasant staff, prompt response to problems and nice ambience.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
mike
"great hotel"
Lovely hotel nice staff room was fab..Will definitely stay again..
Response by Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork
Dear Carol, Thank you for your recent review of Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future. Kind Regards Edel Caulfield Front Office Manager
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
carol
"definitely worth a stay"
The hotel was great. The pool in the hotel is amazing.
Response by Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork
Dear Guest, Thank you for your recent review of Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future. Kind Regards Edel Caulfield Front Office Manager
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"Worst Hotel Ever."
No heating. No hot water. Room smelled like a swimming pool changing room.
Response by Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork
Dear Gregg, Thank you for your recent review of Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork. I was disappointed to read of your experience during your stay with us. I wish to assure you that this is not a standard which we strive to achieve. I will certainly discuss this with the Management Team for improvement. Kind Regards Edel Caulfield
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Gregg
"A Memorable Trip to a Magnificent Hotel"
A Christmas gift of a day to Fota Wildlife Park for my son so we needed an overnight in a good hotel. We have stayed in other Radisson Blus & like the others, this one was also excellent. Friendly staff throughout , room was perfect with crispy white linen & a plasma TV & Wi-Fi & Parking complimentary . Excellent food & service & the hotel was only 15 mins drive to Fota & to the Mahon Shopping Centre & to the Jameson Distilleey Highly recommended
Response by Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork
Dear Anne, Thank you for your recent review of Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future. Kind Regards Edel Caulfield Front Office Manager
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Anne
"relaxing"
Enjoyed our stay very relaxing
Response by Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork
Dear Desmond, Thank you for your recent review of Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future. Kind Regards Edel Caulfield Front Office Manager
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Desmond
Great stay second time at this hotel and will definatly be back
Response by Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork
Dear Brian, Thank you for your recent review of Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future. Kind Regards Edel Caulfield Front Office Manager
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Fab customer service"
Really helpful and friendly team at the hotel, can't praise them enough
Response by Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork
Dear Guest, Thank you for your recent review of Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I would especially like to thank you for your kind words in relation to our team here at the hotel. I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future. Kind Regards Urszula Brandys Front Office Supervisor
1 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
"Love the swimming pool!"
Modern. Clean. Lack of character. Reception staff could smile a bit, make you feel more welcome. Swimming pool staff helpful. Nice pool, the only reason I would come back.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"Great staff"
Helpful friendly knowledgable staff. Lovely bar food with good service. Had a delicious seafood chowder with superb garlic bread. The bread was in a little brown cake, sliced soft bread with a tasty crust. I know - it's only garlic bread, but this was seriously the nicest I've ever tasted. Just across the road is Harvey Norman for shopping and it's a 10 min drive to city centre but easy to get to.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
A great hotel with excellent facilities.
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
Carl
"Raddison blu spa hotel cork"
Overall hotel looks very nice on arrival, staff very friendly and check in all good. The room however no 245 stunk of stale cigarettes not good when your a non smoker, The pool and changing rooms are old and dirty, and desperately in need of renovation. Steam room didn't work and sauna old and smelly. Showers in this area also old and dirty. Would not stay here again as really only choose this hotel for the spa, and was very disappointed.
Response by Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork
Dear Kathy, Thank you for your recent review of Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork. I was very sorry to read of your experience during your stay. I will certainly relay your feedback to both the Spa & Housekeeping Managers for improvement. Kind Regards Edel Caulfield Front Office Manager
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
kathy
"Good service made it tolerable."
Room was above kitchen so has a constant rattle from the extractors. Got moved to an upgraded room but was next to a squeeky corridor door.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
Christopher
"Business in Cork"
I've stayed here quite a few times on business, good rooms, very clean, good wifi, good food, and also a good fitness centre. Ideal for business and just a few minutes drive from Cork city centre.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
Pat
"Great service"
Very good service and the breakfast was excellent. The hotel is situated in an industrial estate on the outskirts of cork. The old part of the hotel is for wedding venue the main building appears to be a converted office block. It is sparse and lacks character. The hydrotherapy pool was fun for the kids. The service and staff were excellent .
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
family of five
"Tired and worn in need of refurbishing"
The staff were welcoming and the service offered was great. The cost of food through room service was surprisingly very good value and quite tasty. The hotel reception area was really nice and in good condition and that's where it ended. The hallway carpet was worn and in poor condition as were the scuff marked walls that were grubby. The room was also very tired and worn and the condition of the furniture was poor and not what I expected from a Radisson Hotel.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
westermang
"Good Hotel but sloppy/late house keeping"
This is a very nice hotel close to Cork city but pretty much located in an industrial park. The hotel has a fabulous pool with numerous hydrotherapy features. We stayed two nights and dined at the hotel both nights eating from the bar menu - food was great both nights. The hotel room was a good size and well equipped. Our only complaint was the rooms were made up quite late both days and litter/dirty glasses were not removed. Staff were all very good.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Gerry
"Needs aircon"
Rooms were ridiculously hot.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Great staff"
We arrived @ 10.45. They kept kitchen open for us so we could get something to eat. They were great
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Grá
"Romantic break"
Recently stayed here on a romantic break with my partner. Although other hotels in the area were less costly, I think the room, cleanliness, food and attitudes of the staff was worth the extra money. I had a fantastic stay and would definitely recommend! 5 star stay.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
HansG
"fantastic service"
Helpful and friendly staff in a good location at a good price. Pool very high grade hydrotherapy suite. Highly recommended
2 night family trip Feb 1, 2014
Denis
"Fantastic hotel and Spa. Absolutely superb!"
The Spa is one of the best I've seen in a hotel.
2 night romance trip Jan 10, 2014
bushmasterxs
enjoyable short break, clean hotel with friendly staff
2 night trip Jan 3, 2014
Stayed here with out three children aged from 5-7, the family rooms was very spacious for us all, kids loved the interconnecting door between the two rooms, the bar food was amazing also a very good buffet breakfast every morning, only down side was the location off hotel but it was ok for us as it was near foto wildlife for the kids.
2 night trip Jan 3, 2014
Vera
Very comfortable , arrived early and was able to check in at an earlier time. Clean and beautiful room. Breakfast was 10 out of 10. Coffee and tea available but no kettle. Would stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2013
Claire
"Very tasty dinner"
Good value, excellent dinner, the place to stay if you want to be on the fringes of Cork
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
hydrotherapy pool great
2 night trip Nov 29, 2013
"Very Happy Overall"
We were extremely happy overall with our stay, the swimming pool is great and everything else from the friendliness of the staff to the quality of the food was really good.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
"Close to Foto Wild Life"
The hotel was really good and very well maintained with excellent Leisure facilities. The bedrooms were spotless, very spacious and had everything you needed. The only thing we found was the heat/temp in the hotel was very high and almost uncomfortable in the corridors leading to the bedroooms, we had to leave all the windows open in our bedrooms to cool them down. Very convenient location for visiting Foto Wild Life Park which we were doing. Overall we would return!
1 night trip Oct 27, 2013
Aileen Finucane
"Great hotel, great facilities"
High degree of comfort with friendly , helpful and knowledgable staff .
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"pleasant hotel"
Good breakfast. Near to train station so easy access to Cork without car. Pleasant staff. Good price
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2013
"Business like accommodation"
Only stayed one night and it was acceptable. It would be useful if the hotel had maps to the local train station so guests could walk to the station, if desired.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2013
This is a nice hotel, very clean, good service, rooms are ok and the facilities are good. Food is a little pricey.
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2013
"Radison blu cork"
Great hotel, superb service & facilities super clean and spacious comfortable rooms. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel at all. Keep up the great work!
3 night trip Aug 6, 2013
Niall
"A very good positive experience"
Myself,my husband and our 2yr old daughter had a fabulous stay with you.We were checked in and welcomed by a v efficient,friendly man,Ian who gave our daughter a activity pack and informed us of de facilities etc.Our room was fantastic.We enjoyed the sofa and tea making facilities.It was a good size for the 3of us.The leisure centre was wonderful too.We enjoyed a delicious meal and the staff were very friendly with special recommendation to Pierre,who really ensured our meal was enjoyed.A wonderful experience...will Definately try to make a return visit.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2013
Andrea
Very comfortable, hotel was spotless.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
"Great!"
Always stay at the Radisson...... Great service, polite and helpful team, clean hotel. Well done!
3 night trip Aug 25, 2013
Ikenna
"Top class hotel"
This hotel is perfect ,stayed 2 nights,used the leisure facilities on 3 occasions,great pool,with all jacuzzi amenities, rooms were a good size nice decor comfortable beds,and it was quiet ,the breakfast was lovely ,a great choice ,the staff were friendly and helpful,and I would stay here again,and would recommend this hotel highly to anyone wishing to visit that area,it also has a playground area for children,which makes it great for family stays.Timothy ,Clare.
2 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2013
Timothy
"Good experience"
Handy for families, near fota and cork city. Rooms bright and airy. Pleasant staff
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
AR
"Very accessible"
Great hotel ..however no air conditioning made the room quite hot and uncomfortable
1 night trip Aug 7, 2013
Mick
"Very Enjoyable Stay"
Just stayed one night but was clean and comfortable. Would recommend.
1 night romance trip Aug 4, 2013
"A great hotel"
Over the years my wife and I have stayed in hotels in most (if not all) the main hotel groups. Once again we have noted that Radisson has ticked all the boxes for us and no, we are not associated or affilliated with this company in any form. The kids (11 & 14) had a great time, they really loved the pool.
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2013
Alan
"Booked Last Minute"
- Service brilliant - No Air Con - Only smoking room available im a non smoker - twin beds wanted double - No Air con
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2013
"Disappointing"
Hallways were damp, room was not as clean as it should have been and staff were disorganised.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Room excellent ,bar and restaurant lacked atmosphere
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Too far out of Cork"
This is a nice hotel but it was too far out of Cork for our purpose. Not knowing Cork, I didn't realise where it was in relation to the city and I would not have chosen it had I known. It's on a business park, so there's nowhere to go in the evening other than by car.
3 night trip Jun 17, 2013
Anne
"Great access to motorway"
A very good standard throughout the facility. Bedroom was spacious and modern. Some interesting decorating choices. Had drinks and dinner in the bar. Both good. Service was very efficient. Well outside of the city centre but great access to the motorway.
Response by Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork
Dear Guest, Thank you for your recent review of Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us . I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future. Kind Regards Urszula Brandys Front Office Supervisor
Other trip Jun 21, 2013
TC
"good sleep"
We enjoyed the spa prior to breakfast but would have appreciated if breakfast was open until 11am during weekends. The only downside really was that the bathroom was not properly cleaned with some hair and dust from earlier guests behind the door. The breakfast was good.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2013