All hotels in Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3000 Boardwalk At Morris Ave, Atlantic City, NJ, 08401, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"naaaaaaaaaaaa"
Hotel gave my room to a other individual with last name. I had to check in under that guys name, jorge. staff needs to do a better job to ensure correct people are checking into the correct rooms. employer front desk asked me to sign the name as jorge. I said I don't feel comfortable doing that he didn't give me any other options so I printed my name and then signed my name on to that form overall poor everything
1 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"cloe to Tropicana which is what I wanted"
the drapes had holes in them. The blankets on the bed were dirty with burn marks in them
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Stinky room// no ice anywhere.. dirty dirty floors
rox
"Cheap room in every way"
Stayed one night. Couldn't beat the price. Half of what the tropicana wanted for a one night stay Saturday to Sunday. Room was fairly clean. Considering my wife and I spent about 30 mins in the room other than to sleep. Walked out of this hotel right into one of the lobbies of the Trop. It was quiet noisy in our room. VERY thin walls. Neighbors were rather loud with their extra curricular activities. Which was pretty annoying... I'd have to think long and hard about staying in this hotel again. The cheap price and proximity to the tropicana is pretty much the only pluses I can think of.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Everything went well we had a great time. The beds are out dated and the room looks old but the price was reasonable and the staff were great. A hundred feet from the Tropicana very convenient.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
bryon
Front desk person was rude and too quick to answer before looking up the reservations to make sure he is accurate. Not too professional and get more of cant than can. Hotel was clean and ok. Good for the price you pay and the location
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Nothing fancy but little cost for great location"
The hotel is very dated, but the room & bathroom were clean. The staff, from the valets to the desk staff, were very, very nice. The location right on the boardwalk is great & very easy trip to the Tropicana - literally next door. Easily heard street noise late at night & noise from other guests. Not much the hotel can do about that, but worth mentioning. The restaurant attached to the hotel was good as well. Only had breakfast - found the staff to be friendly, and the food was good and priced fairly.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Everything we asked for-"
My wife and I came to Atlantic City for a weekend getaway. The hotel staff was pleasant and welcoming, the valets were incredibly prompt and efficient, our room was clean, and the restaurant was delicious and affordable. There were not a lot of "frills", but we did not expect any and weren't promised any, so there was no feeling of being misled. We are hoping to stay again in the future, this time with teenage children! We consider our hotel as our "home base" when traveling, and this comfortable room with a small sitting area and ocean-view balcony were very accommodating.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Cristopher
"great"
Overall I loved the place. Nice and clean and no one bother us. We had a great time
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Kathleen
"Good service"
The service was good but thre rooms need renovation cause it smells and look old
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"So close to Trop!"
Had awesome time. So close to Tropicana. Valet guys very helpful & professional. Front desk very friendly.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Jenny
"Good hotel for an overnight stay."
The hotel was very nice. The room was clean and comfortable for a night. We were disappointed that one of the towels were dirty and the clean one was rough to dry with.
Tamar
"Great location but poor accommodations"
Very poor accommodations. Was supposed to be a non smoking room but room stunk like smoke when we walked in. They didn't even bother to spray something for the odor. If you just looking to be on the boardwalk then I guess its not the end of the world. and they have balconies which is nice. Other than that I'd stay elsewhere.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
ben
"Trop alternative"
We stayed here as a cheaper option to the Tropicana, which was a quick run across the street. It was exactly what you'd expect from a Days Inn. Decent, but not fabulous. Clean room for a quick getaway, it was all that we needed.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Rita
"Get with the times"
Hotel was ok, but come on its 2015 and they still have bubble back TV's.
"MINI VACATION"
QUIET VALENTINE DAY WE SAW A NICE SHOW AND THE FOOD WAS VERY GOOD AT TROPICANA
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
MACK
"Good hotel for the money; awful bed"
Wife and I went to AC for a concert and decided to stay the night. The Days Inn was a good choice considering the close proximity to the concert venue. It's right on the boardwalk which is nice. Also right next door to the Tropicana which has excellent restaurants and nightlife. The hotel stay included free parking which is fantastic. Also, the hotel has a good restaurant that serves breakfast all day. Only problem was the bed. I could not get a good night sleep. The bed was very uncomfortable. You could feel the springs! Other than that, it was a clean room with basic amenities.
Hector
"A place to put your head down."
This hotel is run down, but not any more or less than the entire Atlantic city. Just a dirty place.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"hotel stay"
Was very happy with the hotel.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
KIM
"Great for an Overnight in Atlantic City"
A perfect spot for an overnight in Atlantic City!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Ellie
"bad staff"
Hotel staff sucks
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Dwight
Can see the ocean and boardwalk from balcony. Clean bathroom, comfy bed. Not very modern but did have a flat screen tv. Friendly staff, very accommodating. Valet parking. Let me leave my car for a very reasonable fee after I checked out. My only issue was the noisy truck with an alarm clock sound beeping while it backed up at 4:15 am outside. It went on for a long time and kept me awake. I feel the truck was extremely inconsiderate to all the people sleeping around them. However, it is not the hotels fault this guy didn't know how to drive a truck.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
rissy
"nice solo getaway..."
It was nice and quiet..room vey comfortable and clea..
1 night trip Jan 10, 2015
washington
"Good Hotel, Satisfied Stay"
The hotel was very clean, the bed was fairly comfortable, and staff was very nice. The only negatives I can find were the television was a bit outdated but that isnt too big of a deal as the cable and channels were up to par.
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Days in"
My stay was perfect. On the boardwalk next to tropicana couldn't ask for more
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
I like the parking situation....it is FREE and easy in and out!
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Philly
"REwards Points"
Disappointed they wont accept my rewards card, because I didn't book direct
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
"Good Stay !!"
was there for a concert at boardwalk hall... hotel was convenient to everything, right on boardwalk, clean and the hotel staff was very courteous and nice !!! Can't wait to stay again !! :)
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
Monica
Couldn't complain,it was a decent stay.I recommend it because of the location & the pricing
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"you get what you pay for"
It was actually a last minute trip but the rate for the room was extremely reasonable. The staff was very attentive and nice. I guess the only negative thing I can say is it looks like a step into a time machine and pressed 60's or 70s. They just need to upgrade.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2015
Dionna
"satified custormer"
Stay was pleasant but there were a few things that we had concerns with... The room was a non-smoking room but smelled of smoke.. The other issue was that the walls seemed paper thin because you could here the ppl in the other room very clearly.... But overall we would stay there again and recommend to other friennds and family.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
Rodney
"Great Stay!"
This was my fiancé and my first stay at Days Inn on the boardwalk. We wanted to stay overnight because of the show that we went to see at Boardwalk Hall. Very inexpensive stay and the food was delicious at the Country Kitchen Restaraunt.
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
Christine
"Best bang for your buck"
My choice of stay on the Boardwalk because of the low rates. Nice place overall
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
tanya
"Nice hotel on Boardwalk"
A bit worn but clean, welcoming and excellent location
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Winter Getaway"
The hotel is in a good location and close to entertainment. The décor is outdated and old but it is good for a winter getaway.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Nice location, but very noisy. Nothing special about this place.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Not what we expected"
We checked in and our room had an ocean view, we were excited about that. Until we went to bed and it was so noisy outside, it was a side street (dead end) next to Tropicana. It sounded outside like people were throwing trash in the dumpster. The hallway was noisy as well. We could hear people coming in late to their rooms. The bed was not comfortable either. We did not get a good night's sleep at all. The best part was breakfast in the hotel restaurant. It was very country like and the food was very good.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Marsha
"Hotel Stay"
The hotel was perfect for what we needed, it was a place to stay in a good location for cheap.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
"NEVER WILL I STAY HERE AGAIN"
This was my 3rd stay at this hotel and I had never met Paul, which is why I've continued to stay there, but never again! Paul was very very very rude and his actions/words were unprovoked. I am a 26 year old young professional and I was accompanied with my mother (50 yrs) and my grandmother (80+ yrs). Paul was very rude to me when asking questions regarding microwaves and the internet service. The internet service was going in and out the entire stay. After being in our room for no more than 15 minutes, PAUL came to our room stating he had a noise complaint. We weren't making hardly any noise and sadly Paul was being rude again towards my family and this scared the living daylight out of my grandmother (poor thing). Paul came across very prejudice and just plain old nasty. I will never stay here again. Thanks Paul because we are taking our business up the boardwalk. I prefer Bally's anyways.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Anthony
"Birthday weekend for my wife"
Host was pleasant,he welcomed us with a smile. He was fast courtious and a pleasure to handle our reservation. Valet parking is a plus. Having a place to dine in the same place was great. Country kitchen has a beautiful setting and delicious food.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Jose
"Recommended for night life at the beach"
The place is close to the beach where you can see some attractions at night; just less than one minute away. Recommended if you want to see the nightlife here.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"getaway"
I enjoyed my stay, the location was perfect I could see the boardwalk and the beach from my balcony which was just what I wanted. The only negative thing was the matress on the bed was kind of hard and old. I would return back in the summertime.
2 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
monica
"unacceptable management"
We have stayed for two nights, but we did not have any sleep due to loud conversation and noise from a couple rooms. When we kept complaining over and over to the management, there was a little or nothing was done about it. We even asked if we can have another room, we were told no. The worse part of it was that both my wife and I were sick, and we have mentioned it the to management, but again it was totally ignored. I do not recommend this hotel even to my worse enemy.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Mahmood
"Worth the $$"
Towels were super thin, like a cheesecloth. Other than that it was fine.
1 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
Hugo
I had an overall pleasant experience at this hotel.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Connie
"Good stay"
Nice stay, Reception people very understanding and helpful....
1 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
Rajarshi
"Perfect!"
Everything about my trip to this hotel was perfect. The staff were wonderful
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Great for the price!"
Can't complain. Great for the price!
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"bday trip"
Just stayed a night and was charged extra because I had two friends come up to visit my room. The beds were like sleeping on box springs. Location was great though.
1 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
Nicholas
"Excellent stay!!"
My husband wanted to take me to the casinos for an early birthday celebration, the days inn was the perfect spot for us because we were able to walk to the tropicana, and although we stayed in the casino for the majority of the night, the few hours that we slept was great and the stay was amazing! I can definitely see us doing it again and staying at the days inn!
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015