All hotels in Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States of America
3000 Boardwalk At Morris AveAtlantic CityNJ08401United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

• Beach
    Beautiful beach
    Delicious food
    Uncomfortable
    Bad pool
"Perfect for the price"
The staff was very friendly. Was located perfectly for what we planned to do for the night. We only stayed one night. The heat/air conditioner sucked it blasted heat no matter what temp we had it set to so we shut it down and opened the patio door for air. The room was clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We were there to basically sleep. It was extremely loud in the morning but that was more about rude people not respecting other guests than it is the hotels issue.
Other trip Nov 9, 2015
Iris
Great place to stay and save money in AC
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Ruben
"Nice place to stay. Have stayed here many times."
Nice place. Friendly staff.
1 night trip with friends Nov 5, 2015
"Awesome, coming back"
It was a get away that was long over due. And very much enjoyed. We would like to thank everyone at the Days Inn for a great stay and awesome food.
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
elizabeth m
"I'll be staying again soon!"
Booking rooms in Atlantic City can be very expensive. Being a college student, it's hard to go because rooms average around 500$ a weekend. I found the days in on Expedia and with 70$ a night I couldn't pass that up. They offered free valet parking and we were greeted with happy faces upon entering. We booked a regular room but we were offered a FREE balcony upgrade. It was Halloween weekend so we might have been a little over excited (and loud). We did not receive one complaint! It is directly on the boardwalk so there's no fears of walking next store to the Tropicana at night! (Keep in mind it is a 30 second walk) I will no longer be emptying my wallets on hotel rooms in big expensive casinos. We will definitely be recommending this hotel to friends and family.
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
"Close to beach but far away from good casino's"
At Check in the front desk clerk had a very unpleasant tone of voice towards me second he said $10 charge for any additional guess if I had any but was never disclosed during my online booking ling story short was not comfortable with the service or stay !!!
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
stay away if yr
"Across from Tropicana"
Across the street from Tropicana need renovation badly
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Very nice , comfortable , basic , easy access to parking, boardwalk and beach. Country Kitchen on premises and Tropicana is next door with a variety of restaurants.
2 night romance trip Oct 21, 2015
Even though I stayed one day every thing was great
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
"Didn't get a chance to stay due to racism"
Checked in, had some friends wait for me while I put some bags in my room n the cops were called.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
"Cozy Weekend"
My balcony room smelled so great, the scent of bouquet flowers last throughout my 4 day stay, the room was so cozy and clean overlooking the beach which was steps away, great services, comfort and rates made stay a day longer
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
Onekar
"Great Place to Stay in Atlantic City"
Great customer service, friendly staff and excellent location.The room was clean and good size for a family of four. Nice touch on the valet parking. We had a great stay and will stay again in our future visit to Atlantic City.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
Ellen
Hotel staff was very friendly and accomdating. They arranged "special parking for my special car". Great location and great view. Hotel was a little outdated but nice enough. Would definetley stay again!!
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
KELLY
Hotel was awful. Did not get room booked. Room was dirty-could not see out to balcony windows for the dirt. No air conditioning, refrigerator did not work. Bathroom moldy. Check in people were very nasty. We had two rooms and both rooms had same issues. Should have left when during checkin a couple of other people were in lobby complaining about their air condition, refrigerators and room being filthy.
2 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2015
"Low budget and Broke down!"
The furniture was dated and beat up, knobs missing holes in dresser. very low budget! will never stay there again!
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
Debbie
"Great value & location; part ocean view & balcony"
My husband I stay here often. We've never had a bad experience. Rooms are a little cramped but always clean. It's not a resort experience, but there are no resort fees either. It's nice to have a balcony. And it's a quicker walk to the Tropicana casino than it is if you're actually staying IN the Tropicana. Don't the seemingly angry desk folks put you off--smile a lot and you'll see they're quite nice and you'll always see the same faces. Maybe it's family run. It's kind of homey in an odd way.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2015
cynthia
"Nice weekend getaway"
We had a really nice stay!! I would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
I did not like the fact that the heater was not working in the room. Also the balcony door was very hard to open. The room itself was satisfactory.
2 night romance trip Sep 22, 2015
Vanessa
"Nice and convent close to the boardwalk and every"
My husband and I was awaken by the guest beside us in the other rroom in the extreme corner from our room they where cussing and screaming at each other and been disrespectful to each using all the Fs they could find in their book. On top of that we believe they wher doing they private stuff with each other along with loud mourning,and groning, They have no class. At 4:30 Saturday morning.if we where going to stay more than 2 nights we would make a complain at the front desk. Also I think they left Saturday afternoon. Because we didn't hear them Saturday night. Apart from that we enjoy the hotel the service was good.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
shar
"On the Boardwalk"
This is a great area to stay. we on the boardwalk, next to tropicana. Has a restaurant in the building but we could walk to tropicana in the market place to get a quick bite. Parking included with room price. We can walk anywhere.
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
Ana
"Girls Getaway"
We enjoyed ourselves, The hotel is in a perfect spot right on the boardwalk and the Beach is right there I will tell others to stay here. It was a great location. Had the best view of the Beach Loved it! See ya next year.
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
Dana
The first day I got here I brought my coffee in with me at check in.and sat it on the counter The man at the front desk got all mad and told.me to pick it up .I'm like um ok.and then the first night we stayed I heard yelling in the hallway and people fighting and banning on doors .I called down to the front desk and then open my door and see 5 cops in the hallway .didn't feel very safe .the restraunt.in the hotel was awful.elevators really small.
2 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2015
michelle
"Fine for me for a night"
Great location. Quiet which is huge for me. Close to the trop where there were fireworks at night. The balcony was small could have had a chair to be able to embrace it, but you could see the ocean, so that was cool. The room smelled stale, but bearable. The comforter had stains on in & cigarette burns, but the sheets were clean so I took the comforter off the bed. Nice that parking was free. The room did it's job for me for the night.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2015
Syreeta
"Close to beach but needs maintenance."
We had an ocean view room, which was nice.. The staff was very gracious. However, our room had some flaws that were hard to ignore. The lampshade had water stains all over it. The closet doors and sliding balcony doors were very hard to open. The top of the nightstand was covered with contact paper that was partially picked off. When one sits on the toilet, the bathroom doorknob is right in one's face. The bathroom fan is very loud and is connected to the bathroom light, so no independent function.h There was no literature describing the hotel facilities or the Channel directory (it is in the TV, but locating it is not user friendly). There was no safe in the rooms, but in this day and age, it would be in the hotel's best interest to
Other trip Sep 16, 2015
"Hotel is located on the boardwalk."
Very noisy, you can hear guest in next bedroom. T.v was difficult to operate. Carpet was damp with a stains and had a musty odor. Bug was crawling on the bed.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
Wilson
"Disappointing experience."
Staff was not welcoming and room air conditioner barely worked. We left after one night and went elsewhere. Room was drab.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
"Don't stay here if you can afford something better"
The location on the Boardwalk, and right next to the Tropicana is great, but do not stay on the side facing the Tropicana. The delivery trucks start arriving at 5 AM, and when they back-up they go beep, beep, beep. The mattresses are like plywood, the bedspread was from the 70's and the blanket had cuts and cigarette burns in it, sheets were clean. The pillows were miniature. We never ate in the connected Country Kitchen restaurant, because it was either not open or empty. We were able to park our own car, but not under the covered area. We were sorry we stayed here two nights, on the second night we went to bed early, and slept on top of the bedspread for more padding. The front desk staff was odd, but not mean like others have stated.
2 night romance trip Sep 9, 2015
"Reminds me of Motel 6"
Great location right on the boardwalk. The room was clean, but it was run-down with old stained carpet, scuffed cheap furniture, broken heater, torn wall paper and a cheap bed. Staff members yelled at each other in a foreign language while customers waited for service. I guess it's true you get what you pay for. ; )
1 night trip Sep 11, 2015
"Poor Experience"
I would probably not stay here again. The location was great. The bed was extremely uncomfortable. The room was outdated and did not seem to be very clean. The shower had hair in it. Overall, I was not impressed.
2 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
Lauren
"i will stay here again."
my experience was good comforable room nice new carpet ,nice size room. the only thing i was a little disapointed about was i was supposed to hve a ocean veiw but didn't.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
missy
"Nice place to stay."
Nice,clean,free parking,on the boardwalk,good price.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
"Delightful!"
Wonderful! Staff VERY friendly and HELPFUL! Location--the BEST! Comfortable! WOW!
2 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
Anne
"Good Stay"
It was nice the staff there was nice.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
We stayed in the ocean view balcony room. At first I thought it might be overpriced but then realized how close it was to the beach and that it was the only spot on the boardwalk that offers such a view with a balcony.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"**It's OK for last minutes..."
We stayed one night,because we decided to have the trip at the last minutes so, we have not many options to select a better hotel at the boardwalk. So far, it was OK. We paid 400+ US dollar for a night without breakfast (have to pay for breakfast!). Time for check-in/out did not say clear from the Hotels.com & at the confirmation letter...said 3:00pm for check-in and 10:30 am for check-out was not correct, please updated it!
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
"SAFE, CLEAN, COMFORTABLE. ACCOMADATING STAFF."
I require SAFE, CLEAN, and COMFORTABLE. These three requirements were met. Don't like paying ridiculous prices for a nights sleep because it has a fancy lobby. The staff was very efficient and accommadationg in every way. Right off the boardwalk-with the best restaurant for breakfast directly off the lobby. Great stay.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2015
Keith
Very nice hotel, staff was very nice, perfect location, i will stay there again.
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2015
Great view of the ocean. clean room, great service, room rate was great, boardwalk and ocean right outside the hotel, breakfast at the hotel was very good highly recommended. We will definitely go back
2 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
"Really bad hotel smells really bad the bed worse!!"
No pool,no free breakfast not even a coffe maker really bad experience and the price only a few bucks diferente then a five stars hotels.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
Walls were dirty and in need of painting. Carpet needs to be replaced. Room smelled. Walks in bathroom had water stains all over the bottom. Only thing good about hotel is that it's right on the boardwalk.
"ACCOMODATING"
We liked that it's 2 steps off the Boardwalk. Room was comfortable and spacious. We even booked an extra night that wasn't originally intended and they allowed us to keep the same room effortlessly.
deborah
great location; lacking in some comforts most hotels provide like coffee, good mattress & pillows, and had threadbare towels. Balcony was a real plus.
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
"Location was great. Right on boardwalk"
The staff was unfriendly and Tried To Charge Me Because Their Floor Had A Hole In It And Was Not My fault. Inspect the room thoroughly before you accept it. The view on the side is of a wall and is not Oceanview as well.
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
Nikki
"Very comfortable, nice hotel so close to the beach"
Friendly staff, comfortable clean accommodations, stunningly beautiful view of the beach from the window and balcony. Restaurant on the premises with a country kitchen menu. One complaint is the eggs and biscuits were cold. All of the activities I wanted were in close walking distance: good restaurants, casino, beach and beach bar. I will most defiantly go back.
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
retired Ed cons
"Room smells wet carpet"
Terrible. The room smells wet carpet and disgusting. Even the carpet in the hallway smells.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
CLARVIN
"OK. Very convenient to the boardwalk and the beach"
This is about a $75 room anywhere else, but in Atlantic City on the Boardwalk on a Summer weekend, it's $285. OK but nothing special. Clean and quiet. Air conditioning worked well. Bathroom was small but clean and well maintained. Bed was comfortable. Right on the Boardwalk and beach. Good restaurant adjacent to the lobby (get there early on a Summer weekend morning). Valet parking was free and convenient.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"Great place!recomnded to everyone"
My family and I enjoyed our stay at days inn, the location couldn't be any better, few feets away from the boardwalk and close enough to the downtown, rooms were spacious and clean, room service was great and everyone at front desk were very prefossional and courteous. I will definitely go there again.
3 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
Mohamad
"Right on the beach, ask for the balcony great view"
What they lack in aesthetics (could use a fresh paint, rusty toilet paper holder) they make up with free parking valet and in and out!!Staff very friendly and funny. Concierge very professional (unexpected plus). Got a mysterious upgrade to balcony was questioned about it not sure what that was about. Should have asked staff. But the location is ideal.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
Umi
The hotel was fine. The room didn't feel super clean and the bed was really uncomfortable, but the front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. It is located next to Tropicana and was easy for us to take the tram from this end of the boardwalk (being pregnant, we walked the entire Boardwalk once and that was enough for me).
2 night romance trip Aug 23, 2015