All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here110 Marietta Street NW, Atlanta, GA, 30303, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Convenient to CNN, Phillips, Dome, GWCC"
Pleasant hotel with comfortable but small rooms. Service in the restaurant was slow but the food is very good. Hotel staff was very helpful.
3 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Boodles
"Convenient - unique and unfortunately noisy"
Upon arriving I was pleasantly surprised that the hotel entry and lobby was well decorated and had an inviting bar. The front desk service was great for check-in but little did I know that that was the last real customer service I would see for my three day stay. The room was bright and clean and not the cookie cutter you often see. Well lighted bathroom, great water presser and plenty of hot water with plush towels but the walk in show - shower curtain did not cover the opening so water on the floor was a constant problem. First night - the adjoining door added to the loud noise coming from the guests in the next room - then add in the train horns from nearby train tracks AND the noise from the parking decks as people exited the bars. Not the recipe for a good night sleep. Day two I asked to be moved to a room without adjoining door between rooms but hotel sold out so I was stuck (prepaid on HOTLE.COM) so I'm stuck. Night two was another night of partying from the new guests next door in room 713. More train horn, more drunken bar patrons leaving to their cars. Add in front desk phones not being answered. Yes - Breakfast was included - but it was limited to a $12 voucher against your order. Have you looked at hotel breakfast prices lately. Would I stay at The Glenn in Atlanta again - NO! The hotel is billed as an "Autograph Hotel" - but this is one autograph I don't care to have.
3 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
Patrick
"Professional Staff"
The staff at the Glen were very nice and professional. I enjoyed my stay.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Bridgette
"One nighter"
Only stayed one night here but it is close to everything downtown - Georgia Dome, World of Coke, Georgia Aquarium, and other attractions - as well as a short walk to a plethora of restaurants. The stay was great, staff was nice, room was cold, and the breakfast ordered (room service) from the restaurant downstairs was very delicious and came within a few minutes.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
My daughter and I stayed here to see a concert. It was a great place and we felt very welcome.
"Perfect!"
We were in town for a football game at the Georgia Dome. The Glenn is a 10 minute walk to the Dome and across the street from the CNN Center.
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
"Fun time in Hotlanta"
Great quaint hotel in a perfect downtown location. A little pricey but worth it.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Nice location but too expensive for what you get"
We really liked our stay at the Glenn Hotel. All of the staff from the valet, receptionist, maintenance, to the maids they were excellent. The location was perfect. The only down side to this hotel is the cost. For 400.00 a night we got a room size no bigger than our smallest bed room. There was no desk, and no tub in the bathroom. We were extremely disappointed with our room, and the cost that we paid.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Football Game at Georgia Dome"
Fabulous. It is a beautiful renovated hotel. Rooms a little small but linens and thoughtful touches were great. The best thing was the staff. They were awesome from valets, to check in staff and to all bar and restaurant staff. We would come here any time in Atlanta. It is great location if going to Georgia Dome
Greg
"great place for a couples weekend"
Great room, on the small side but very upscale. Great food, and excellent location.
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2014
chris
"City View"
We had a great time in this place, and the view of the city was beautiful. I plan to stay here again on my next visit.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Chartelle
"Great boutique hotel in good location"
Great hotel - I forgot my phone charger (the worst!) and they tracked down an employee who let me borrow his. The location was great, hotel was adorable. I only wish I had more time to enjoy all the amenities, the bar was energetic and looked amazing!
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Suzanne
"Lovely historic hotel downtown"
Beautifully refurbished, comfortable room, professional and attentive staff, cool rooftop bar, and decent food
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Fantastic property with great location!"
This property is smartly designed and in a great location. The staff was warm, friendly and helpful in every manner. The SkyLounge offered a beautiful view of the surrounding area especially just before sunset.
3 night trip Jul 25, 2014
George R Foster
"Perfect Location"
I've already recommended to several friends and strangers. Very comfortable room and awesome location. The atmosphere in the great room was buzzing. For future trips to Atlanta, this is my only choice of places to stay. No need to change from perfection!!!
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Excellent.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Great hotel- a little pricey. Nice rooftop bar and view to watch the sunset.across from cnn offices.
3 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
Fh
"Wasn't what I expected,"
The stay was ok the rooms was very small...this hotel doesn't have a pool & valet parking is $28.00 a day! be aware and choose wisely.
2 night romance trip Jun 6, 2014
Ester
"Weekend in dtown ATL plus Braves game"
My brother and I are doing all the MLB stadiums, so we wanted to visit Turner Field for a game and enjoy the weekend downtown. This hotel was convenient to Centennial Olympic park, World of Coke, CNN Tower, and the Aquarium AND the Five Points MARTA stop. Lobby was nice, one half is a restaurant and the other half a bar that you can also more casually dine in. We arrived hours before check-in and the only room available to us was the handicap accessible room, which was perfectly fine. We also received a coupon to use in the restaurant, which we gave when we ate but was never applied (it wound up being a $3 difference, so I didn't make a fuss). My two complaints was that the thermostat in the room for the AC was confusing and it didn't seem to get as cold as we desired, and the walk from Five Points to the hotel was a bit of a shocker. The former didn't really impact us negatively, and the latter is out of the hotel's control. Overall, good choice for us!
1 night trip with friends May 24, 2014
"Amazing"
Best place downtown for the value! Free water and starbucks coffee i the room, very clean and very modern and comfortable furniture. The only downside to me was the valet only parking. Highly recommend!
1 night business trip May 22, 2014
"Quaint and Comfortable"
I only stayed one night as I was attending a seminar at another hotel close by but this was perfect for my stay. 2 complimentary bottles of water... not 2 with a price on a card if you needed them but FREE Free wifi allowed me to accomplish work after attending my sessions at the seminar. The room wasn't huge but it had all the space I needed with everything in great location and distance to where I needed to be. The hotel staff was very accommodating. It is very rare to have a 12pm checkout and even more rare that they allowed for me to keep my car there until 6 the day of checkout as I had some more of the seminar to attend after 12 so it was a pleasant change and surprise that I didn't have to move my car. I didn't stay until 6 but it was great to have the option. It was great with the checkout time and ability to leave my car there to not feel rushed. It's all about the little things. I would really like to get back to Atlanta for a trip and this will definitely be on my list to consider for my stay. Thanks to the Glenn for a pleasant stay and visit.
Other trip May 23, 2014
Dawn
"Most comfortable bed ever!!!"
It was a great experience. The hotel was very clean and newly restored. The bed in our room was the most comfortable bed we had ever slept in as far as a hotel goes! The dining was fantastic and the hotel was very convenient to all of the attractions we were wanting to visit. Will definitely stay there again when we visit Atlanta the next time!
1 night romance trip May 9, 2014
Love staying here! This was our second time at the Glenn Hotel and will likely be coming back next time we are in Atlanta. Lovely bedrooms, extra comfortable beds, very clean bathrooms and always incredibly courteous staff.
1 night trip May 1, 2014
Luisa Alvarez
Awesome experience! Will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"we were close to our convention"
We were close to our Kiwanis Convention and walking distance to many restaurants. We extended our stay and enjoyed Atlanta.
Other trip May 4, 2014
"boutique hotel with nice bar & restaurant"
The Glenn is easy to get to by public transit from the airport (Five Points METRA station) and it is just around the corner from the convention center. In a city with lots of giant chain hotels for conventioneers, this one is a refreshing break from corporate uniformity that is still close to the action. The restaurant is quite good and the rooftop bar is wonderful in good weather.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Business traveler
"Awesome Glenn Hotel"
I must say; I enjoyed my recent stay at the Glenn Hotel. This location was right near the Farris Wheel and the CNN building. The staff was awesome and took care of every needs I had. The kitchen was excellent and completely top notch. I was unable to visit the Sky Lounge because of the rainy weather and heavy winds. Hopefully, in the near future I will visit Glenn Hotel on a much nicer day or week. Keep up the good work! Yay. This is a five star Hotel for me. :)
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Kesha
Great hotel!!
1 night business trip Apr 12, 2014
brooke
"Terrific hotel! Would definitely stay again!"
Took my wife for her birthday, we loved it! Free wine hour from 5:30 to 6:30, and the accommodations were terrific! The SkyLounge is nice to do for a bit, but the drinks are pricey. Lots of places to eat/visit within walking distance, but it is downtown Atlanta so be careful at night.
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2014
"Wonderful all around!!"
It was a wonderful stay. The room was very clean and inviting. Very "home" feeling!! Very confortable beds, pillows and linens. I come to Atlanta every year for a dental concention in March and several other times throughtout the year and this will definitely be where we stay from now on!!! The staff was also very accomodating and helpful!!
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
Kristy
"Central Location, Nice Views, Great Bar Staff"
Had to stay here for business 2 nights. Rooms are clean and staff is very friendly. Bar staff is very welcoming and the SkyLounge is such a nice spot to relax at night and take in city lights. Although I did not get to visit many places, it is very close to the Georgia Dome, Aquarium, Phillips Arena and many other Atlanta attractions. If I come back to Atlanta with my husband, we would probably stay here.
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
Jaclyn
"Staycation in Atlanta"
Great location and wonderful service at the hotel. Having a drink at the sky bar was fantastic!
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
"Nice surprise"
Nice surprise great location u can walk for dinner or entertainment
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
walt
"Great find near arena/convention center"
I don't usually stay in town for Cheersport, but decided to this time because of the times of the event. As soon as I drove up I was pleasently greeted by I believe it was Zack, the valet. He was great and very helpful as were every valet I came in contact with. I then made my way to the front desk to check in and instantly loved the staff that was there. It was about 11am, I can't remember her name but she was great! I got checked in quickly and made to my room. The room was great! It isn't as spacy as a "cookie cutter" hotel room, but it kind of made it charming and it fit with the style of the hotel, it was very luxurious and greatly decorated! It was very modern and up to date! I will definitly be staying here whenever I am in Atlanta over night and will definitly be back for the whole weekend of cheersport next year! Great job everyone!
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
Jacob
"VERY NICE BUT...."
Very clean and classy. Nice amenities. Really good cook at this place. But, Rooms too small and no fresh air. Service a bit on the dizzy side
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2014
"enjoyable stay"
This hotel was fun to stay at. .... Food is very good..... Staff is super friendly. ..... beds don't quite seem like Queen but more like doubles but are very comfortable!
2 night romance trip Jan 24, 2014
Nicole
"Always a Pleasure"
This is the third time we have stayed at the Glenn for a week during the Atlanta Gift Show. I like the boutique feel, and the staff was always friendly and helpful, I never felt like just another guest staying in a big hotel. One morning was torrential rain/flooding and even a tornado warning was in effect, so the GM of the hotel drove us to the show in his own car! Needless to say, they treat you very well there!
Other trip Jan 16, 2014
Lee
"Right where you want to be and very cool place"
Very nicely decorated. Friendly staff and valet. Perfect location for downtown activities.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013
Mabkemeier
"Old-world charm, but ..."
The bedroom was very comfortable. The bathroom was not. The bathroom window didn't close all the way, so at night cold air poured in to the room. Also, the blinds in the bathroom couldn't be adjusted, so bright lights from the construction site next door filled the room all night. We ordered dinner from Room Service one night, and when the order arrived, it was wrong, so we had to call down a second time for the correct entrée. All that being said, the room was very clean and, aside from the cold bathroom, comfortable. The front desk and valet parking were very helpful. The location of the hotel was excellent for our purposes.
2 night romance trip Dec 29, 2013
They updated the hotel decor slightly - liked some but not others - lost some of its sexiness but made it more family friendly- you will have to decide
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"Weekend getaway"
Can't wait to go back!!!
2 night trip Dec 28, 2013
Tabatha
"Great time!"
My husband and I stayed at the hotel for 2 nights and absolutely loved it! The rooftop bar was amazing with a spectacular view and great service! The bed was beyond comfortable and the location is top notch! We easily walked to great restaurants ( Teds Montana Grill) and the Georgia Dome and the Aquarium. We will definitely be staying here again.
2 night romance trip Dec 28, 2013
"Very satisfied! Very pleased!"
Loved the uniqueness of this hotel. Doesn't compare to staying at a chain hotel.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
"Tiny"
Our room was half the size of my master bedroom and a view of a concrete wall.... Good location and the bed was comfy.
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2013
"Training & education needed"
If it hadn't been for the bellhops & valets our stay would have been a complete disaster. We understand the security features, but after a sold out concert lets out the stairways should be accessible when the elevators back-up. Servers & bartenders have no knowledge of menus or bar offerings. The young lady tending bar Saturday afternoon left a cambrio of simple syrup sitting on the bar next to me throughout the duration of our meal & since she was tending to tables as well she only addressed us at our backs--unprofessional & extremely irritating. Managers also walked by the messy bar with no attempt to clean or suggest such to bartender. Our check-in went okay but we witnessed others waiting in a line that backed out the door & in the rain. No attention to details & when you're paying a premium price for a room the size of a cubicle you'd expect a few niceties, but that was not our experience. Unless those 2 free bottles of water should make us feel all warm & fuzzy....
2 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Great stay. Hotel was very clean and well maintained. Thank you to Anotoinette and Cynthia for their great hospitality
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
"it really nice"
The hotel was really nice, styish and clean. My only criticism is that the staff was not very friendly. Especially the young ladies that work the bar. They seemed more interested in talking and laughing with each other than helping customers
3 night trip Nov 29, 2013
"perfect hotel for bball gm"
Excellent location for the hawks-mavs gm. Couldnt be any closer. hotel bar was great as was the skylounge. Bed was super comfortable
2 night trip Nov 29, 2013
Very nice staff and friendly. Will definitely come and stay again.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
Jon
"Great location but not real nice"
This hotel is in the heart of atlanta near the georgia dome, phelps arena, and other nice attractions.. but the cleanliness of some of the employees was not the best. Definitely not worth the money to stay here.. I would stay at the Omney in a heart beat over this hotel. But... we did have a great time and the hotel was overall nice, just not worth the money
2 night trip Nov 21, 2013