All hotels in Farmers Branch, Texas, United States of America
14040 N Stemmons Fwy, Farmers Branch, TX, 75234, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.8
    2.6
"Sub-Standard Super8"
Not like usual Super8 which I stay at often. Parking way too limited which was a turnoff immediately. 1st room I got air conditioner not working. Had to get another room. Upon entering 2nd room the light was not coming on. Called front lobby and they cam to the room. Oops light burnt out. He had to bring a bulb from downstairs. Alarm clock did not work at all either. Bed pillows very small and uncomfortable. Bath tub had faulty drain and had to do my own repairing. Just not a good stay overall. Funny that room rates supposed to be $75/night list but hotels.com had for $60. Many other hotels in the same area probably worth another look for this pricing.
2 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Aqeel
"Decent room"
Very nice staff members and rooms are average but ok for the price we paid.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Cindy
This hotel was not pleasant. Non-smoking rooms still reeked of smoke.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Shelly
Room was very dirty, hair all in the shower stuck to the walls and everywhere else. Dirty and outdated. Staff was not very friendly and seemed disinterested in serving their customers. I do not reccomend going here.
1 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
holes and spots in sheets. Spots looked as if they couldn't be cleaned. Very old. Ask for maid service to change sheets because of the issue and they came with sheets that were not better. Had to purchase sheets to sleep comfortably. Top spread, please.... it would take all day to describe it.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
tangi
"Needs a little improvement!"
The stay was pretty good until opening a drawer in my room to place items and discovering trash inside of it. There was open chips bag and candy wrappers as well. This causes concern for me because it definitely made me wonder if the housekeeper truly cleaned our room or just skimmed through it.If she did not take the time to open and check the drawer it's hard to believe she took the time to clean the bathtub and toilet.Also some items could be added to the continental breakfast!
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Lanita
"Dallas, June cross-country trip"
Another good Super 8 (now part of the Wyndam Group of hotels). This chain seems to specialize in unhealthy cereal. However, very convienent to the Dallas light rail system.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2015
"Horrible Stay"
When we arrived we were sent to a room that had a foul odor. We were then moved to a room and when we went in it was not cleaned. We waited approximately 25 minutes for housekeeping to pick it up. After we moved in to the room the bathroom had plumbing issues. They came in with a plunger and supposedly fixed it. Again we had issues with the toilet and the hotel gave me the plunger and asked me to take care of it myself. Horrible experience. Carpet was filthy and hotel smelled like cigarette smoke.
4 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"too much to write"
Disgusting pretty much sums it up!
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Amands
"Really dirty."
Just for overnight it will do, NO ELEVATOR, HOT MUSTY SMELL,
Other trip May 25, 2015
stephanie
"Nice large room with space to spread out"
good hotel and lots of services nearby. Nice large room with extra space to spread out including a couch. Good TV reception. There was a lot of construction at the time we stayed so a little tricky to get around.
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
ronnie
"Weekend stay for training"
Was up there for Motorcycle training course at Maverick Harley Davidson. Wasn't expecting much and wasn't surprised by what I got.
2 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
"Hotel served it's purpose"
I was in town for 3 days attending a class and this hotel served my needs in that it was close by, but the hotel is in need of some sprucing up. Wood was chipped off bottom of bathroom door, distinct marking of a hot iron burn on carpet, dust in corners. Sheets and towels were clean. There was no bed bugs. There is a fridge and microwave in the room, so that was very helpful. Breakfast was waffles, cinnamon rolls, toast, instant oatmeal, cereal, apples, oranges, coffee, juice and milk. This hotel is on a major highway, so you will hear road noise.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Good overall hotel"
Older hotel but well-maintained and with friendly, helpful staff. Enjoyable stay.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Business trip"
I stayed for business but wouldn't recommend staying with family. It was cheap and had good internet but pretty gross ie dirty, cigarette burns in sheets, dirty walls, not all lights work
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
"weekend getaway"
The first night stay room was dirty.Told hotel clerk and the next night was clean with coffee and tea and towels.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Dont go if you need internet"
Everything in the place was fine, it was nice that there was a store and a subway next door. However, you can't stay on the "free wi-fi" no longer than 2 minutes at a time. Hotel service doesn't help with that problem either. Nice place to go, only if you plan to not have internet.
7 night trip Feb 17, 2015
Matthew
"NICE"
It was nice but for breakfast it would be nice to have a little protein esp boiled eggs,other than that it was nice
3 night trip Feb 9, 2015
"Staff was helpful, fist room a/c heat didn't work"
Moved me to different room...facility not clean, needs overhaul...noisy because of location...2 fast food drive thrus and Frwy...
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Looks are deceiving. Was expecting a nice, clean room.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Disgusting and old"
Scuff marks on the walks, dirt on the walls, iron marks on floor and all over iron board, cigarette burns in carpet (smoke free room) and entire hotel smelled of cigarette smoke
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Nice but worn"
The staff was very helpful that I get a room to accomidate my husbands needs. The rooms were nice and clean but the bedspreads needed to be replaced as they had holes in them. The breakfast was cereal, waffles, oatmeal and toast.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Good stay for the price"
I was impressed with the overall stay. Free breakfast Free WiFi For the amount paid for the room, no complaints
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Conster
"Quick one night Stay"
Actually, I can compare it to the next day's stay at another hotel in the Dallas area that appeared on Hotels.com. It was a good stay, not super, but it was quiet and the room was clean. Could use some paint in the bathroom.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
Celeste
"Approve of this hotel"
very good place to stay
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
rey
Ok. I will probably stay here again.. Adequate for the price. Only needed a place to shower & sleep that was close to work.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
Carpets were a bit worn and room wasn't very cheerful. Refrigerator was extremely cold. The location for my stay was centrally located, which was a plus to the stay.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Val
I would not stay here again due to the rooms being very unclean and run down
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
"Farmer's Branch Hotel"
Location was easy access to where we needed to be. Room was okay, refrigerator did not work. Breakfast closed early.
2 night trip Jun 19, 2014
JHollifield
"Dont waste your money"
Super 8 should be ashamed having there name on this disgusting hotel. Staff is rude and did not have my room cleaned when I arrived,dont think they even changed the sheets. Room was filthy and dirty, carpets were so filthy I was afraid to walk on them,Pillows were so old could not get a good nights sleep. DO NOT STAY HERE
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Chuck
"Ok hotel"
It was ok. The bathroom was a little dirty.
1 night trip with friends Jun 2, 2014
"Worst hotel ever! Dont go!!!"
Just worst hotel ever. when I got into the room, somebody already used it (or didnt clean it) front guy didnt know about that and didnt say sorry to me. Restroom was too dirty to use it. I couldnt take a shower! Please use more money to escape this one ( I dont wanna use Hotel word for this one)
Other trip May 28, 2014
"It's was okay"
HWY Constructions at the site.. Not Hotel's fault.. You could tell it was an older hotel due to the some of the conditions... Rooms and hotel was okay and at a great price for what we needed it far which was drop bags and sleep for a few hours.
2 night family trip May 23, 2014
"All good but breakfast"
quiet place, good service, no annoyances. Internet was questionable and breakfast nearly nonexistent but when your busy the quiet is important.
2 night business trip May 17, 2014
"good price for cleanliness"
Room was clean and secure and close to everywhere needed to go. Second time we stayed and will stay again if need to be in Dallas.
1 night business trip May 8, 2014
Ames
"Close to major freeways"
It was very close to work. My home A/C went out and needed a place to stay for one night. The staff was not very friendly, the room was okay as far as the furnishings, but the bed had a huge dip in it and was uncomfortable. However it served it's purpose of providing a place to sleep with A/C for one night. Would not stay again if I had a choice in the matter.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2014
Robin
Dead Cockroach in floor. Pillows were the size of throw pillows and very lumpy. Dirty carpet and need of paint.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Okay hotel for a quick stay"
The rooms are old and really need some TLC. Painting could be done. Bed spread had a really big burn mark on it. For a quick night sleep its ok
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
"Excellent value"
For the price this was a good value. People were very friendly and helpful. TV excellent. Bed comfortable. Breakfast offered variety of items. This is an older motel, but well maintained. The location was just off the freeway and easy to find. If you need a good place to stay at a good price this is it. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Charles and Vickie
It was very comfortable and the staff was extremely nice
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Awful"
Beer bottles on the grounds. Smoke filled hallways. Nasty rooms. The clerk said "if you want a 5 star hotel, then you should have booked one". I just wanted a descent place to lay my head. I left after checking in and never returned.
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2014
"OK, close to historical park"
The hotel was okay. It requires a room key for electricity to work, so if you leave the room the fridge shuts off. During the middle of the night, the card will "time out" and you will have to remove it and put it back in to continue charging your phones, keep the fridge running, etc. Other than that, the room was okay.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Justin
"Not what I had hoped for....."
Was definitely not impressed. The photos are not of the same place I stayed at, room was dark, had a strange smell and the A/C unit did not work well. If it had been for more than one night I would have left to find something else.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
"Right off the highway"
I thought the price of the hotel room was a bit expensive, even though it was a great deal through hotels.com, considering that there were some needed touch ups to the room and hallway. I did like the selection of the complimentary breakfast and the comfort of the room.
1 night trip Mar 4, 2014
Lights in bathroom did not work not cleaned/dirty service was bad and the location is not safe it was cheap but if your just stopping by for one night and dont want to spend that much then this place would be ok
1 night trip Mar 3, 2014
"Very good"
clean, friendly staff, quiet area...reasonable price.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Luis
"Good for the Price"
Parking lot is very small and the room was older then expected but for the price it did its job.
1 night trip Feb 12, 2014
"Good for the price"
It's a very reasonably priced spot in a good location. I feel I got my money's worth
2 night business trip Dec 24, 2013
"Do not stay"
I really do not recommend this place to anyone unless you have very low budget and do need a place for just one night. Hotel looked very shady and the room condition was terrible. I saw a roach in the bathroom as soon as I walked in and comforter had holes on them. Towels were stained and bedroom walls and carpet were very dirty with stains everywhere as well. Room had a very distinct/gross smell and A/C was stinky. Also bathroom light/ventilator made such loud noise I had to use the lamp to light the bathroom. Refrigerator and microwave were smelly and old. The only reason I had booked here was because I saw some good comments and my grandfather was too tired to travel that night. I slept with my clothes on and left as soon as we got up. Although staffs were nice, I recommend you invest $20 and stay somewhere else nicer and safer.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2013
mxa8381
"If you need a last minute place.."
I booked the place because it was very close to the college i was taking a class at over the weekend. As soon as i walked into the lobby there was an overpowering marinjuana smell. I asked for a non-smoking room, little did i know the last guests didn't take that too seriously considering the moderate amount of cigarette burns on everything. As far as hotel staff, the only person i saw was the fromt desk clerk, who seemed to care less about anything except the movie streaming on his cell phone. So if every other option is booked, this place would make due, but if you don't have to stay here...don't.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013