All hotels in Farmers Branch, Texas, United States of America
14040 N Stemmons Fwy, Farmers Branch, TX, 75234, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.8
    2.6
"Wifi doesn't work No comforter, just a sheet"
Worst motel ever
Other trip Nov 29, 2013
"If you have kids do NOT stay at this hotel."
2nd floor reeked of marijuana!! The room we stayed in was a non-smoking room.... Walmart bag tied to cover up the smoke detector and ashes all over the night stands. Just beyond filthy and disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other trip Nov 29, 2013
"Improvements are needed"
The motel was easy to find, and they rushed to get the room ready for me to check into, that was appreciated. Unfortunately, the first day, the towel had holes in it, the next day the washcloth shredded, after that there was black grease on the towels every day. The breakfast was a little sparce, but the coffee was good, and available when I needed it.
6 night business trip Nov 3, 2013
"Really nice exterior...not so nice interior"
The rooms are spacious, but the quality is not that great. The bathrooms are cramped and the vanity is outside of the bathroom. We found a roach in our bathroom so that was a little offsetting. The walls of the room where stained and looked gross and the carpet was damaged. The bed was like a rock and the room got extremely stuffy in the night and made breathing very difficult. We were rejoicing when it was time to check out. I know the price was low but we have stayed at many super 8s across the country and this was by far the worse that we have stayed at.
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
"Needs to be updated"
The hotel was ok, But needs to be updated...Breakfast!!! lol What breakfast??? They had nothing but cereal, milk, 3 slices of bread and coffee..
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
mo
"Close to Farmer's Branch Historic Park"
A solid "OK" stay, but a little high in cost for overall condition and upkeep.
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2013
"Just what we needed .....a safe clean place . Best"
Extremely secure hotel. I slept very well.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Melontree
Although our time there was short, it was fine. There was a lot of noise during the night, due to the train and people in the hallways, but that was to be expected. Overall it was okay for the short time we were there.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"You get what you pay for!!"
Bed was comfortable but the room was dirty and smelly. Walls had writing that could of been cleaned. Hallways smelled like cigarrette and it qas non smoking area. Breakfast was not great and staff very rude and lazy. Will never stay there again.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
ms
"I was satisfied"
The reviews on this hotel weren't great but I took a chance anyway. It was very easy to find right off the highway. Check in was easy and quick. The room was a good size & came with a couch, fridge, microwave, & flat screen. Also breakfast & business center. All that was great for the $50 I paid through hotels.com. The tub was a little old & the smell in the hotel seemed a little old but that's really all I can complain about. I would recommend this hotel for a quick stay. Of course if you're looking for luxury, you might wanna try something else.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Nikki
I really must say it is a really nice hotel , I did not think it was going to be that nice but it really was.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
Super 8 Farmers Branch
"Fine for the price"
It's what you'd expect for what you pay. That said, I don't think we should come into a room with someone else's left over coffee still in the pot. The bathroom could have been a little cleaner. The front desk staff was very friendly and the bed was comfortable. Over all, it was fine.
1 night trip with friends Sep 9, 2013
"Not really Close to Anything"
Well, I didn't get to use the pool so no comment on that. And there is no elevator. Only stairs. Room was ok. Fairly clean. Very reasonably priced. Not a luxury type place but ok for just overnight stay. Not close to anything major. Some gas stations and some fast food places nearby. TV cable was slow to change channels. Was a last minute stay for me so I wasn't too picky. Has a free breakfast but didn't take advantage of that so can't comment on food.
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2013
I thought this hotel was a great price, location & offered good amenities for the low price it offered. I had more channels than i did at others, the swimming pool was clean, free breakfast eating are was large & continental breakfast had more choices than some others ive stayed at. This property did not appear to have any pests problems either.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2013
Super 8
Horrible Customer Service.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"Large, comfortable rooms at a GREAT price."
My king size bed is amazing, and the room is large enough that I also have a sofa and coffee table, Mini-Fridge & Microwave, And a large computer desk. I love that it isnt a large hotel so its very quiet. Although the pool is steps away from Route ThirtyFive's Service Road... Its amazingly secluded and great for laying out in the sun. The staff are very polite and respectful and keep to themselves which i love. I first made my reservation here through Expedia five days ago and I am still here with plans on paying for a full week while im inbetweem moving apartments.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
Nicholas
"decent place"
We were there for a construction job and stayed 2 nights. The room was clean, breakfast was ok. My only complaint is that the cable and internet were out on the first night and they didn't inform us when we checked in. Overall, mot bad for a decent price.
2 night business trip Jul 12, 2013
"It's a room"
Its a great central location for Dallas. It's not outstanding but it's clean, quiet and comfortable.
1 night trip May 13, 2013
"Puke Smell"
The hotel staff didnt talk to you much, which made you feel unwelcome. On our second day there they decided to clean the carpets and it smelled like vomit throughout the whole hotel. There wasnt much ventilation or air it seemed as the hallways were stuffy and humid. The bathtub was dirty and had leftover hair in it. The lights didnt work in the bathroom or the vanity area. I guess you get what you pay for!
4 night business trip Apr 27, 2013
"It Is What It Is"
Hotel staff was very friendly. Stayed here two nights and on the second, the toilet was having trouble flushing properly and with ine phone call they immediately changed us to another room. Gave this a 3 rating because its a 3 star hotel. Rooms were clean and despite being older very well maintained. Its a good stay if your looking for a place to rest your head.
2 night trip May 2, 2013
Erica
"No doorknob in bathroom......"
I was disappointed with the stay. I had booked the room to share with my mom. I was taking her to see her first nascar race. It was easy to get to, but the walls were dirty. There was a set of foot prints on the bathroom wall. The wall next to the mini fridge was nasty. The sheets were clean. The comforter had holes and stains. The carpet was sticky. It was gross. We stayed both nights, but I will not return to this hotel when we return in Nov. Someone even knocked on our window at 6 in the morning..... very disappointed!
2 night trip with friends Apr 12, 2013
Sabrina
The hotel looks like it needs repairs. It appeared dirty and it smelled awful. To top off when we booked the room with Hotels.com the rep told us the hotel had cribs and so she noted down we wanted a crib in the room. When we got there the receptionist at that time told us they didn't have any cribs . However my husband asked the cleaning lady and she said they did have some and the receptionist was just being lazy. The cleaning lady gave us one. Won't stay there again.
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2013
Erika
"It's not the W"
If you get a hotel in the $40 price range you can't expect much and Super 8 is that kind of hotel.....two nights for under a $100, the room was okay nothing special, the room is old....the hallways smell like smoke....parking was taken up mostly by trucks.....near the highway but I didn't really hear it that much.....it is what it is, if I wanted more I would need to pay more
2 night business trip Mar 29, 2013
Hotel lobby and hallway had bad odor. Had to push on room door to ensure if closed and locked. It was not a enjoyable stay
Other trip Mar 24, 2013
T.O
"I didn't like it!!!"
it was cheap for the night but I will never go back the room wasn't clean the walls was dirty. But the room smelled really good they didn't have any flat screens TV they really need to upgrade on this hotel the FREE BREAKFAST SUCK they had cereal and oatmeal that was it....
1 night trip Feb 15, 2013
"Desperate"
Very disappointed. I was very uncomfortable at this hotel. It was dirty, smelled bad, and the business center was a joke! I catagorized this post as desperate because that's exactly why I stayed. There was a big convention going on in Dallas and I could not get a room anywhere! If I had a choice I would have left but instead I slept FULLY dressed for 6 hrs and left first thing in the morning!
Business trip Jan 31, 2013
"Don't stay here"
Room was not cleaned properly, mirrors were dirty. Blow dryer did not work and was dirty. Carpet in room outdated and full of stains. Pillow covers had stains on them. Continental brakfast did not have decaf coffee. Keyless card entry had to be entered many times before it would work. There was no elevator at hotel. Just a horrible experience fo a Super 8 hotel.
Other trip Jan 30, 2013
Cal
"Still on the fence about this one.."
You get what you pay for. Although, It was clean. Whatever extras we needed we just had to ask such as towels and pillows. The toilet overflowed and management arrived quickly and unclogged it. We were there for Midevil Times which was a short 10 minute drive. Make sure you call in advance if you want adjoining rooms or rooms close to eachother and special note THERE IS NO ELEVATOR.
1 night trip with friends Jan 26, 2013
GG
"Convenient - Get what you pay for"
Overall the stay was okay but it could have been better if some items were newer or better quality like the towels and sheets and it came with an old type TV, not a flat screen
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2013
Vic
"not to bad"
The stay was private and convenient but there was other people's hair in the sink and bed. Other then that it was over all ok. The clerks were very nice. And the experience average.
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2013
yogi
"Needs TLC"
Staff were friendly, service was great. Hotel could use one touch up for sure, the stairwell doors did not latch. As for the cleanliness, the hotel in general was very clean. However, when I went to shower, there was a dirty washrag hanging on the shower curtainrod...GROSS!!! They took a hit on cleanliness, all is forgiven, even the cleaning crew is allowed a mistake now and then. I will stay here again when in the area.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2013
"great hotel for book!"
I book this hotel online, and check-in is very handy. it's sample for me to book and check-in,no other fee, and the breakfast is good.
Other trip Dec 12, 2012
"Cheap room but low quality"
We got a really cheap deal on the room, but the quality of our room and the breakfast was low, which was to be expected.
1 night trip Nov 20, 2012
Jen
"Very convenient"
Very convenient, and a nice neat place to stay. Food and gas close.
Other trip Nov 19, 2012
jim
"Disappointing"
Carpet had stains. Filthy walls, filthy. No elevator. Sheets were stained
Other trip Nov 15, 2012
NA
"Great hotel for a family get away."
Hotel was quite, relaxing & easy to get in & out of. Easy to find.
Other trip Nov 9, 2012
Big EZ
"excelent location for the bluegrass festival"
very good good breakfast and dining room would recomend to anyone excellent price.
2 night trip Oct 19, 2012
Was dirty!!! hair all over bathroom, sheets didnt fit bed, walls dirty, carpet was disgusting
1 night trip with friends Oct 19, 2012
Adequate hotel. I have stayed at much better. It served its purpose but wouldn't choose this hotel as a destination hotel. Free breakfast was just OK at best. Breakfast area was clean as was lobby but the rooms were old and well used. Hotel really needs updating and a face lift. If you just need a room to sleep and shower at a great price this is adequate.
Other trip Sep 21, 2012
"decent hotel"
the hotel was pretty good... except for the "female escort" that flipped me off outside the hotel. i was in my car getting ready to go eat and she was standing in front of my car. i started to back out and she gave me the bird. oh well.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2012

"comfortable stay in hotel - very clean & pleasant"
Overall we were very pleased with this hotel. The service was polite and pleasant and the facilities and room were clean and well kept. The breakfast was pretty good and we enjoyed the amenities, including the laundry facilities. The only draw back at all was the location. It was a bit further from Dallas than expected. I did notice that the dart runs just behind the hotel; I am not sure how close the station was. Noise was not a factor. Overall we had a good stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 25, 2013
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Isaiah
1 night trip Apr 15, 2015
"Good for a one night stay…"
Other trip Apr 20, 2015