All hotels in Vineland, New Jersey, United States of America
1001 W Landis Ave, Vineland, NJ, 08360, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Great hotel for the weekend."
Everyone is polite and genuinely very nice. The hotel is in an ideal location right near the post office, walmart and major highways so it's great all across the board.
Other trip Oct 16, 2012
Yvonne
"great economic business place to stay"
check in was easy, I needed to make a change - there was no problem. Hotel appears to be a little run down (mold around the bathroom ceiling, cracked bathroom window, which opened however ! ). Water was hot and the sheets were clean AND the price was right.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
"Nice hotel for everyone for short or long stay"
Hotel staff: Very nice and accommodating. Parking lot: Well lit and plenty of spaces Elevator: Extremely convenient Convenience: A superb Denny's (with a bar) was a few steps away and the hotel had a washer/dryer. My room: Comfortable, clean, quiet, was pleasing to the eye upon entry, had a microwave, refrig, ironing board/iron, plenty of towels, comfortable beds, nice TV, and Denny's menu in your room....very convenient. Bathroom: Large, fully stocked, nice shower, however the bathroom needed some repairs done, i.e., rust stains coming down from the handles in the shower, small tears in the wallpaper, toilet handle often got stuck after flushing, and the front of the sink needed to be replaced from a previously botched repair job.
Other trip Sep 18, 2012
BB
"Nice Stop-Over"
I was pleasant surprised with the room and staff. Everyone was Great! The room is clean, quiet and comfortable. Very little noise camw from the construction across the street or from traffic. I was also surprised when I was handed a $5 coupon for Denny's. Also, I was unable to book the King bed iin Non-Smoking, these were not options here at Hotels.com. But, the staff switched my room without question or any fees.
Business trip Sep 14, 2012
"Room was cleaned once during 4 day stay"
Dissatisfied! Arrived at hotel at 1130pm...unpacked our belongings only to have to moved to another room because toilet wasnt working... In addition, Housekeeping cleaned our room only once during our 4 day stay. Roos are outdated.
Family trip Sep 5, 2012
Bruni
"REASONABLE DRIVE TO ATLANTIC CITY"
OUR STAY WAS VERY NICE. THE COUPONS FOR DENNY'S WAS A VERY NICE SURPRISE AND WERE USE EACH OF OUR 2 DAY STAY. EVERYONE WAS SO FREINDLY AT THE HOTEL WITH SMILES AND SAID HI TO YOU AND EVEN HAD A FEW NICE CONVERSATIONS TOO. WE FELT VERY WELCOME FOR OUR 1ST TIME THERE. AND YES WE WOULD GO BACK THERE AGAIN. VERY CLEAN AND EASY TO LOCATE. FELT VERY SAFE AT VINELAND'S TOWN, NJ
Other trip Jul 19, 2012
CINDY
"Good for working or business"
Not the newest or nicest but stayed here for business over a week and it worked out quite well. The breakfast arrangement with the attached Denny's resturant works very well. Room was spacioius and not well set up for working, but the rate was good and it was convienent to fast food, resturants and a Walmart across the street. I als stayed at a newer nicer hotel down the street, and if you're with kids, spend the extra money. But by myself, this worked out ok.
Other trip Jul 16, 2012
"economical"
it was ok for a one night stay.
Other trip Jul 9, 2012

"Dirty and Noisy"
Old rooms with lots of stains everywhere
2 night business trip Jan 1, 2015

"Gracias por el servicio"
MUY BIEN
7 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
IRMA IRIS
MX
"lo peor"
En realidad fue fatal, los cuartos con olor a cigarrillo cuando eran cuartos de no fumadores. La limpieza era fatal y para colmo empleados de servivio fumando por los pasillos. No lo recomiendo para nadie
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Fernando
"tres bien"
propre et pas cher ça vaut la peine.
2 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
Business trip Sep 25, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Days Inn Vineland

"Worst stay ever"
07/06/15 M2604ZYalans Perry Hall, Maryland
I usually don't write reviews but I wan't to hopefully spare someone from having the same experiences that me and my family had (if they can help it). We ended up staying at this hotel because I forgot to verify that the hotel I was planning on staying at accepted dogs. This one did so we took the last room which was a smoking room even though no-one in our family smokes. In order to reduce the smell we bought some carpet freshener and sprinkled it on the floor but when we asked for a vacuum cleaner to pick it up we were told that the hotel doesn't have one and the cleaning staff would not be back until 10AM the following morning. the room looked like it had not been updated since the 80's, the wall paper was peeling, the window in the bathroom was broken, the bathroom had black (potential mold spots). the kids were afraid the bed had bugs since everthing in the room looked so dirty (probably from the smoke). Fortunately there were no bed bugs but the bed was lumpy and uncomfortable. given the status of this room, our family will not stay in another Days Inn.
"Noisy room"
06/26/15 Nick L Sterling
My room was directly across from the stairs going up to the next levels. There were numerous loud drunk people sitting on the stairs talking into the night which was very annoying. I called the front desk twice and they send someone out to shoo them away, but they kept coming back.
"Worst Hotel Ever!!!"
06/15/15 Laurie T Melville, New York
We were in town for a baseball tournament and had booked this hotel well in advance for our entire team. We were told that the entire hotel was going to be renevated before we got there. A week before our departure (maybe less) we got an email stating that the renevations were not done so we would be getting a discount on our stay. Although renovations were not complete, we still did not expect the condition the hotel was in. Upon arrival we could not check in right away because their computer systems were down. When we finally did get checked in and went to our room which was supposed to be Non Smoking, it was completely permeated with smoke. The room was extremely old in need of a massive make-over and the screen in the bathroom was broken. When I requested a new room because I was unable to breath in there due to the smoke, I was given a new room on another floor that was guaranteed to be "Smoke Free". The smell in this room was better than the last room, but still completely unacceptable. We figured we would put the air conditioner on and see if it helped any. The air conditiong did not help and I was having difficulty breathing due to all the smoke and mildew smell in the room. I returned to the desk once again and told them I was unable to stay as the rooms are filled with smoke and I was having difficulty breathing. The manager was called on the phone and I was told they would not refund me my nights stay. I told him you guaranteed me a non smoking room and I can't breathe in there. I took a picture of the comforter on the bed in the room that had burn marks on it from a cigarettee to prove there had been smoking in the room. When I left I told him I would be disputing this with my credit card company which I will be doing very shortly. At check out which was about 3 hours after I checked in he was unable to check me out because the computer would only check me out the next day. He tried to fix it, but with no success. At this time I had him (Stacey) write his full name on my check out invoice and write when I checked in and when I checked out because according to the invoice it looks as if I stayed the night when in fact I was only there about 3 hours. As far as I am concerned the place should be knocked to the grown and built from scratch. On the positive side, the man who dealt with me (Stacey) was very nice and polite, but said he understood, but had to follow his manager's directives.
"Older than it looked"
05/12/15 Richard H Palm Coast, Fl
Overall the room was satisfactory. Housekeeping had done a good job. One bed had a sag, but otherwise everything worked.
"dirty,dried up throwup on the rug.only thing clean was sheets& towels"
05/09/15 Q5262LPtomm Ashland, ohio
handicap was bad toilet too low,.tub side high & deep. Wood chipped.just a mess. We are in our 70s and have been in lots of places & Days inns they were fine.
"MAKE SURE YOUR DOOR LOCKS!!!!!"
05/06/15 A B Macungie, Pennsylvania
Stayed at this hotel on business. If you are staying here, make sure your door locks properly and your inside latch is secure. Unfortunately, our door did not lock securely and of course the inside latch was busted, allowing for someone to enter our room while we slept and steal our stuff. BEWARE!!!! Cop showed us how easy the door was to "push" open without a key..
"Vineland Day's Inn March 2015"
04/12/15 Jerry B Smiths Falls, Canada
Thank you for your hospitality. We found the Inn very clean and the staff very professional and helpful and we truly enjoyed our stay. Once again thank you.
"Room check, bathroom ughh"
04/09/15 dosia210 Far Rockaway, New York
Hopefully they have made some changes as the room was great but the bathroom needed help. I didn't even take a shower. It's located near shopping and very easy to find to say something nice about it. Not for me.
"it was ok except the telephone didnt work and the was no..."
04/08/15 Leonard S Vineland, New Jersey
it was ok except the telephone didnt work and the was no free hbo this was our honeymoon night top it off when we checked out we were given a voucher dated the day before so it was no good.
"Good Experience Extended Stay"
04/07/15 patrock2 Charlestown, New Hampshire
This Days Inn in Vineland, NJ was a very pleasant surprise. Really great rates especially for a smoking room-Days Inn is 1 of only 2 motels left in Vineland area .that provides smoking room(please keep it that way!). The other adds an exorbitant $20.00/over room rate/night for it. Days Inn offers a Large Room. While it does show some signs of age, we were still very comfortable.The room has an actual table with 2 chairs! It was a very very clean room, the bathroom too. I am very fussy! (We paid far more at that other smoking permitted motel for a smaller room, very dirty small bathroom with broken shower, and a broken toilet!) Days Inn has an excellent Housekeeping staff, very pleasant and friendly housekeeping staff. Excellent Customer Service. The TV stopped working during our stay within the hour it was removed and replaced. Staff would greet you as they passed too. Staff offered lower weekly rate option to us that we didn't know about. As it is We still got a discount for extended stay, making an otherwise sad trip for us very reasonable, pleasant and comfortable. Book directly through this motel for best rates! Don't think higher prices automatically means better rooms and courteous staff-not always true.. We highly recommend Days Inn in Vineland/Bridgeton area NJ!