All hotels in Vineland, New Jersey, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1001 W Landis Ave, Vineland, NJ, 08360, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9
"Nice Stop-Over"
I was pleasant surprised with the room and staff. Everyone was Great! The room is clean, quiet and comfortable. Very little noise camw from the construction across the street or from traffic. I was also surprised when I was handed a $5 coupon for Denny's. Also, I was unable to book the King bed iin Non-Smoking, these were not options here at Hotels.com. But, the staff switched my room without question or any fees.
Business trip Sep 14, 2012
"Room was cleaned once during 4 day stay"
Dissatisfied! Arrived at hotel at 1130pm...unpacked our belongings only to have to moved to another room because toilet wasnt working... In addition, Housekeeping cleaned our room only once during our 4 day stay. Roos are outdated.
Family trip Sep 5, 2012
Bruni
"REASONABLE DRIVE TO ATLANTIC CITY"
OUR STAY WAS VERY NICE. THE COUPONS FOR DENNY'S WAS A VERY NICE SURPRISE AND WERE USE EACH OF OUR 2 DAY STAY. EVERYONE WAS SO FREINDLY AT THE HOTEL WITH SMILES AND SAID HI TO YOU AND EVEN HAD A FEW NICE CONVERSATIONS TOO. WE FELT VERY WELCOME FOR OUR 1ST TIME THERE. AND YES WE WOULD GO BACK THERE AGAIN. VERY CLEAN AND EASY TO LOCATE. FELT VERY SAFE AT VINELAND'S TOWN, NJ
Other trip Jul 19, 2012
CINDY
"Good for working or business"
Not the newest or nicest but stayed here for business over a week and it worked out quite well. The breakfast arrangement with the attached Denny's resturant works very well. Room was spacioius and not well set up for working, but the rate was good and it was convienent to fast food, resturants and a Walmart across the street. I als stayed at a newer nicer hotel down the street, and if you're with kids, spend the extra money. But by myself, this worked out ok.
Other trip Jul 16, 2012
"economical"
it was ok for a one night stay.
Other trip Jul 9, 2012
"grimiest, sketchiest hotel"
THIS IS THE WORST HOTEL YOU COULD POSSIBLY STAY AT IN VINELAND. . Between the neighbors tv being played and the fist fight that required 3 cop cars to come at 2 am and the walls that are so thin it sounds like you are watching tv with the people next door, I got little to no sleep. the only things in the area was a gun world right next door and a run down Denny's. disappointment does not even begin to describe my feelings towards this run down, sketchy place! definitely try any other hotels down the street from here because staying in my car would have been a better alternative to staying the night there.
Other trip Jul 5, 2012
"Dog-friendly but kind of sketchy"
I had to be in the area for personal event & wanted to bring my dog - have stayed here twice and this time was glad to be on third floor because very noisy parking lot (was on 1st floor before). Could still hear what sounded like motorcycle drag races at night, but neighbors not yelling at their kids at all hours like last time. Also, room seemed less depressing - would be nice to have sheer drapes so could open window without feeling on display and get some light vs. blackout drapes. Giving a 1 for room comfort because both times this is the lumpiest bed I have ever slept on! Staff very nice and accommodating.
Other trip Jun 14, 2012
K

"Dirty and Noisy"
Old rooms with lots of stains everywhere
2 night business trip Jan 1, 2015

"Gracias por el servicio"
MUY BIEN
7 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
IRMA IRIS
MX
"lo peor"
En realidad fue fatal, los cuartos con olor a cigarrillo cuando eran cuartos de no fumadores. La limpieza era fatal y para colmo empleados de servivio fumando por los pasillos. No lo recomiendo para nadie
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Fernando
"tres bien"
propre et pas cher ça vaut la peine.
2 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
Business trip Sep 25, 2012
Other trip Jun 27, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Days Inn Vineland

"Vineland Day's Inn March 2015"
04/12/15 Jerry B Smiths Falls, Canada
Thank you for your hospitality. We found the Inn very clean and the staff very professional and helpful and we truly enjoyed our stay. Once again thank you.
"Room check, bathroom ughh"
04/09/15 dosia210 Far Rockaway, New York
Hopefully they have made some changes as the room was great but the bathroom needed help. I didn't even take a shower. It's located near shopping and very easy to find to say something nice about it. Not for me.
"it was ok except the telephone didnt work and the was no..."
04/08/15 Leonard S Vineland, New Jersey
it was ok except the telephone didnt work and the was no free hbo this was our honeymoon night top it off when we checked out we were given a voucher dated the day before so it was no good.
"Good Experience Extended Stay"
04/07/15 patrock2 Charlestown, New Hampshire
This Days Inn in Vineland, NJ was a very pleasant surprise. Really great rates especially for a smoking room-Days Inn is 1 of only 2 motels left in Vineland area .that provides smoking room(please keep it that way!). The other adds an exorbitant $20.00/over room rate/night for it. Days Inn offers a Large Room. While it does show some signs of age, we were still very comfortable.The room has an actual table with 2 chairs! It was a very very clean room, the bathroom too. I am very fussy! (We paid far more at that other smoking permitted motel for a smaller room, very dirty small bathroom with broken shower, and a broken toilet!) Days Inn has an excellent Housekeeping staff, very pleasant and friendly housekeeping staff. Excellent Customer Service. The TV stopped working during our stay within the hour it was removed and replaced. Staff would greet you as they passed too. Staff offered lower weekly rate option to us that we didn't know about. As it is We still got a discount for extended stay, making an otherwise sad trip for us very reasonable, pleasant and comfortable. Book directly through this motel for best rates! Don't think higher prices automatically means better rooms and courteous staff-not always true.. We highly recommend Days Inn in Vineland/Bridgeton area NJ!
"trashy"
03/10/15 Megan K Worcester
When we first got to the Hotel the door kept getting jammed. The comforters on the bed are really cheap and had burn holes in them but I requested a non smoking room. Also the window in the bathroom was broken so there was a cool draft coming in and it's still winter! Not the best place to stay but I guess you get what you pay for!
"Not the best"
03/05/15 Thomas S Folsom
Place is ok but looks dated. Backside rooms have floors as bumpy as a ski mogul. One housekeeper very nice, desk help seemed like you bother them and never smile.
"My Last Stay at a Problematic Days Inn"
03/02/15 Gregory L Bridgeton, New Jersey
The room I've stayed in was very clean, in good condition, etc. During my one-night stay, red flags came up that I feel inclined to inform your readers of. The first red flag was 3 people driving into the parking lot near my room with their radio playing rap music loudly for a few minutes, then talking loudly for a few more. The second red flag was when I got into the lobby. A sign stated they were requiring a $20.00 deposit from their guests, which will be returned if their rooms are undamaged (One other nearby hotel had room deposits for overnight stays over 15 years ago, which was the same time I've stayed there). I understand there were problems at the Vineland Days Inn before, but I think it is unfair to put undue burdens on all your customers because of past problems. And to put it mildly, I saw enough to justify not even coming back to this "Problematic" Days Inn.
"Filthy"
02/20/15 Susan S Englewood, Colorado
I got in my room, shower was filthy....black hairs all the tub, the smell of cigarettes was terrible, I didn't stay...paid for the room, checked in....I complained, the girl at the desk said there were no more rooms and they all stink...so I left!!!
02/12/15 Kristina L Vineland
Everytime I come into NJ, I stay at this hotel. It has never disappointed. The staff is always friendly and rooms always clean.
"Days Inn - NO FLAT Screen TV"
02/11/15 Anthony S Vineland
We arrived at the location and was given a room on the second floor. Upon entering the room we notice a moldy smell. We enter the bath room to find the same odor. Upon further review of the room we notice wall paper peeling off and upon cutting the light on we heard a loud popping sound. We went back to the desk and requested a different room. The clerk gave us a room on the 3rd floor which was much better. After turning the TV ON WHICH WAS NOT FLAT, we contact the front desk to come adjust the color and contrast of which they did. The only pleasant visit was that the price was reasonable, the five dollar breakfast coupon for Denny’s .