All hotels in Vineland, New Jersey, United States of America
1001 W Landis Ave, Vineland, NJ, 08360, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9
Very nice Hotel. I've stayed at many days Inns over the years and this one by far is the nicest one I've stayed. Will stay there again in future
4 night trip Dec 22, 2012
"Very Good Stores In All Directions all within walk"
The Days Inn was even better than I originally imagined. The Desk staff were very nice and complimentary, and didn't hesitate to handle on the spot complications at all. The stay was great, the beds were ridiculously comfortable, and the wifi... well the Days Inn needs a better and longer range wifi router. Other than the wifi being lower quality, the place was great. I will be back down south Jan 25-27, and I will stay at the Days Inn with no hesitation. See ya then!!!!
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2012
"Terrible"
The room was dirty, old and smelled bad. The box springs were pretty much broke in half and there were condoms under the mattress. The best thing about the room was the refridgerator worked very well.
2 night business trip Nov 30, 2012
Frog
"Ok for what I needed."
Best part is it's attached to a Denny's.
2 night trip Oct 25, 2012
Marty O
"Days Inn provided adequate accomodations"
Vineland is a pretty grim town and the Motel stay was fine.
1 night trip Nov 3, 2012
"convienient local, ovrall good hotel"
Friendley stall, nice ammenities. 5.00 coupon for Denny's next door.
3 night trip Oct 18, 2012
"Great hotel for the weekend."
Everyone is polite and genuinely very nice. The hotel is in an ideal location right near the post office, walmart and major highways so it's great all across the board.
Other trip Oct 16, 2012
Yvonne
"great economic business place to stay"
check in was easy, I needed to make a change - there was no problem. Hotel appears to be a little run down (mold around the bathroom ceiling, cracked bathroom window, which opened however ! ). Water was hot and the sheets were clean AND the price was right.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
"Nice hotel for everyone for short or long stay"
Hotel staff: Very nice and accommodating. Parking lot: Well lit and plenty of spaces Elevator: Extremely convenient Convenience: A superb Denny's (with a bar) was a few steps away and the hotel had a washer/dryer. My room: Comfortable, clean, quiet, was pleasing to the eye upon entry, had a microwave, refrig, ironing board/iron, plenty of towels, comfortable beds, nice TV, and Denny's menu in your room....very convenient. Bathroom: Large, fully stocked, nice shower, however the bathroom needed some repairs done, i.e., rust stains coming down from the handles in the shower, small tears in the wallpaper, toilet handle often got stuck after flushing, and the front of the sink needed to be replaced from a previously botched repair job.
Other trip Sep 18, 2012
BB
"Nice Stop-Over"
I was pleasant surprised with the room and staff. Everyone was Great! The room is clean, quiet and comfortable. Very little noise camw from the construction across the street or from traffic. I was also surprised when I was handed a $5 coupon for Denny's. Also, I was unable to book the King bed iin Non-Smoking, these were not options here at Hotels.com. But, the staff switched my room without question or any fees.
Business trip Sep 14, 2012
"Room was cleaned once during 4 day stay"
Dissatisfied! Arrived at hotel at 1130pm...unpacked our belongings only to have to moved to another room because toilet wasnt working... In addition, Housekeeping cleaned our room only once during our 4 day stay. Roos are outdated.
Family trip Sep 5, 2012
Bruni

"Dirty and Noisy"
Old rooms with lots of stains everywhere
2 night business trip Jan 1, 2015

"Gracias por el servicio"
MUY BIEN
7 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
IRMA IRIS
MX
"lo peor"
En realidad fue fatal, los cuartos con olor a cigarrillo cuando eran cuartos de no fumadores. La limpieza era fatal y para colmo empleados de servivio fumando por los pasillos. No lo recomiendo para nadie
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Fernando
"tres bien"
propre et pas cher ça vaut la peine.
2 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
Business trip Sep 25, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Days Inn Vineland

"Some problems"
08/25/15 Reid W Newfield, New Jersey
I made 4 trips to this location to make the reservation, sign in, sign out and get a receipt. That is excessive.
"Its a room with a bed"
08/25/15 rtrunk Bloomfield, New Jersey
If you need a room with a bed and a bathroom, this is a great place. If you need a room with a bed and a bathroom that accepts pets, this is especially a great place. But if you are looking for an upgraded, modern room, this is not your place. There were some age stains on the carpet, a used straw sticking out from the mattress and the smell of smoke in a non-smoking room. I was also a little cautious - this hotel has outdoor hallways, so you need to pass people who are hanging out (anyone can access the stairs) on your way to your room. We were not there long, just stayed over to go to Delsea's Drive Ins. It was fine.
"Funky smelling moldy room "
08/23/15 Zoe R Baltimore, Maryland
My guy book this room for us for a little get away for the weekend to Wildwood beach which is about 40 Mins away. When we arrived in the room I immediately noticed that the room although marked non smoking smelled like a fresh pack of new ports or Marlboro longs. During my initial walk through I realized that the walls had stains and water damages was on the ceiling. When I woke up the next day my chest was hurting and I had a extremely severe headache from the smell. The best thing about this was the bed was comfortable. I did not make a formal complaint since I wasn't the one that booked the room. But if I would have to say so I would not recommend this hotel at all. There are other hotels in the area. Don't waste your time here !!
"I enjoyed my stay. The location was close to restaurants..."
08/18/15 G4996VVjanetd Richmond, Virginia
I enjoyed my stay. The location was close to restaurants and to the beach. The staff was friendly and helpful.
"i had plan my vacation with my wife one because we needed..."
08/18/15 958heribertol New York City, New York
i had plan my vacation with my wife one because we needed and two, she just has got an oparation recently.we needed to relax the only problem was that we didn't. it was a bad experience. first the door from the room every time we when out didn't open we had to go to the front desk. second my room god flooded and most of my things god damage. and we end up leaving early back home we didn't sleep because of the smell on the room like mold which next morning i gave my self a treatment for asthma try to talk they try to give another room which was worst. two beds that were damage .they stated they were under renovation. but for me it was not what i was offer in the e-mail or web page.i have some pictures taken you welcome to review them. thank you
"Happy Reunion"
08/12/15 441gailv South Florida, Florida
Central location was a plus. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Everything was clean. Decor was a little dated; but we knew this wasn't a new hotel.
"Crying baby next door"
08/07/15 David M
Room was clean and queen size bed was comfortable. Neighborhood did not feel safe and the crying baby in the next room kept us up. The outdoor pool was inviting but was closed by 6PM so we had no opportunity to just cool off and relax. Ice machine barely filled the ice bucket before it was empty. Best thing was plenty of parking but then again, not many quests.
"Cops Episode!"
07/20/15 634jjl Bordentown, New Jersey
Last night I'll spend in an outdoor entrance motel. Two men arguing outside my room for 5 hours. Took staff that long to resolve the issue and call police even thought my room was right outside the office!
"Awful customer service"
07/13/15 Anthony S New York City, New York
Well, I'll say first that the rooms are okay. I'll tell a bit of my story. I stayed in this hotel for a considerable time after a leg injury. They had a weekly rate which was very nice, and the rooms are a decent size. The problem is the management.They do not know to run a business nor do they understand how customer service works. I had to leave the hotel for just a few days, as I had to get leg surgery. I was going to spend a bit more time at the hotel recovering. I made a reservation, and subsequently travelled just to get to this hotel.. When I arrive, I am notified that they will no longer offer me the weekly rate and that prices have went up. It's a considerable difference.. I told them an employee made my reservation, and the employee also contacted the manager afterward to notify her that he had booked me. None of this mattered, and the weekly rate I was expecting was not honored I have spend a lot of time and money here,and would have spent more in the future.. This will be my last day I ever spend at this hotel I do realize that management does not care, but they have just lost a customer for life.
"Dont judge a book by its cover"
07/08/15 815jennifero Charlotte, North Carolina
When I first saw the building it looked old on the outside and plain. Once I entered my room it was updated, neat and had all the modern amenities. The bed was comfortable, plenty of towels, and clean. We slept great. The AC wasnt too loud. The downside is that It was labeled a Non-Smoking room but I could smell cigarette smoke in the covers and room.