All hotels in Clackamas, Oregon, United States of America
16010 Se 82nd Dr, Clackamas, OR, 97015, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Delicious food
  • Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
    Regular internet service
"Clackamas Hotel is an inexpensive gem."
Visiting family so we didn't care about shopping or nightlife.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2016
Shirley
"Very nice rooms especially for the price!"
Spur of the moment getaway. Booked online for a good price. Staff was friendly, room was updated and cute with a really comfortable bed. May not look super appealing from the outside or even the hallways or elevator, but room itself was pretty nice. Breakfast was nice, had several options including regular waffles or blueberry. Will stay again if in the area.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2016
Lori
It was great! It was inconvenient to get into, the first time we ended up turning into an adult shop just behind it. The traffic was kind of loud since it was right off the highway but it was still a great hotel!
2 night romance trip Jan 22, 2016
Savanna
"A simple hotel that feels luxurious"
This is an inexpensive hotel that is so well-run that it that feels like a far more luxurious and costly place. The staff is polite, helpful, and always available; The rooms are large, modern, and very clean. All the in-room amenities -- shower, bath, toilet, lights, electrical outlets, TV, wi-fi -- are well-maintained and work flawlessly. The coffee in the lobby is hot and the breakfast ingredients are fresh. I particularly liked the chips and salsa and hot soup available in the lobby at night, which is a nice and thoughtful touch. I stayed for 4 nights and will definitely be back.
4 night family trip Jan 17, 2016
Amir
"ClackAttack"
A few odd outbursts from the guests front desk people were nice.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2016
Emily
"Good for what I needed - nothing special."
Good for a quick sleep - on a hurry trip south.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2015
"Quality inexpensive stay!"
Wouldn't seem like a solid place stay, but it's surprisingly good.
2 night trip Dec 23, 2015
Jay
"For the price it's a Four!"
Great for the price and breakfast was great!
5 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
Marshall
I would definitely return
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2015
"Comfortable stay"
Room "looked" clean and basically was but surfaces hadn't been wiped down in a bit, which was evident by dust. The tub size is impressive for a basic room. The bed and pillows were comfortable. All in all, not a bad place to stay. I would stay again.
2 night trip with friends Dec 11, 2015
Jean
"Nice Place"
At first I was leery arriving late at night and seeing the extremely large Adult Video store next to the hotel - some seedy looking folks hanging around. But I went in, great service, VERY secure, nice hotel rooms with good accommodations! I will definitely go back there!
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2015
Treasure Valley
Loved the service! Front desk person person was great! Breakfast was good too, lots of options!
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
Overall good stay. The 5pm snack in the lobby was nice. Neighborhood was so so and there were some shady characters around. Didn't appreciate being woken up at 7am to some other guests swearing at each other. Pillows left something to be desired. Can't beat the price.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
Poor neighborhood. Loud location. Hole in bathtub. Water cold. Trying to update but slow going. Next to adult video store.
2 night family trip Nov 22, 2015
"Great room for a great price."
This was a stay as close to a medical facility as possible where my friend was having surgery very early the next morning. The desk staff was especially helpful in finding and printing easy directions to the hospital from the hotel; a very real blessing! The room was clean, the beds were very comfortable, room decor tasteful and the price was absolutely right! Thanks for a great stay.
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2015
Toni
"Perfect for a short stay"
A friend and I stayed here 2 nights. The hotel was small, clean and the staff was very friendly. I will definitely stay here again!
2 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2015
Jamie
"Ok stay"
very comfortable bed! The a/c was too noisy to use
1 night family trip Nov 4, 2015
Donald
"Convenient and comfortable"
Conveniently located outside Portland. Nearby restaurants. Comfortable room. Good prices.
4 night trip Oct 28, 2015
mary
Impressed with setup in light of having minimal lobby. The interior hallways were unimpressive and clean. The rooms were very nice. Ample room for sitting, relaxing, taking care of business and privacy.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
"Visiting family"
Good amenities
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Annette
I just stopped there, because the room was cheap do to a flash deal. It was a very nice hotel. It's right on a busy intersection and near the freeway. The room was comfortable. The wifi was good. There is a parking garage, which is great, because it rains a lot. I'd stay there again anytime.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2015
Ian
"Nasty"
Bed bugs broken toilet holes in sheets no flushing toilet with NO remedy!
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2015
Teresa
"5 day stay at Clackamas Inn and Suites"
A reasonable room for a reasonable price. Friendly and courteous staff. Food in morning and evening was a nice touch. Ask for a room away from the noise of the boulevard. I would stay here again.
6 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
"NICE"
Older hotel but attempting to keep it in good shape. Room nice sized with sink available while shower and toilet are in use. Good refrigerator and nice sized reading chair. Would have been nice to have had a foot rest with it.Great to have lights on each side of one bed for both people to read in the evening. Breakfast was carb concentrated but local restaurant across the street. Happy hour snacks available which was nice. Very busy streets on both sides but its a motel so to be expected.
1 night romance trip Sep 22, 2015
"Clackamas Inn is a Crackerjack Inn"
We stayed 2 nights and were quite pleased. The inn had several unexpected pluses, chief among them was the friendly helpful staff. (The staff cheerfully printed something for us from the Internet with a lonnggg URL.) The Wifi was strong, the bed comfortable, the covered parking was nice on hot days, and the breakfast adequate. Every day at 5PM they had a "snack" in the lobby, which during our stay consisted of meatballs and chips and salsa, or mac & cheese. Coffee was always available too. I deducted 1 star because of the sometimes smoky indoor parking area and the difficulty to get in and out of the motel parking lot due to its proximity to the intersection and the freeway (rush hour traffic). I highly recommend this motel and would stay again!
2 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
"Oregon Trip"
The first night was great. Our room was on the top floor (223) and very spacious. The second night when we checked back in (3 days later), we had a smaller room on the 1st floor (105), which was a little tight and we listened to the upstairs occupants on the top floor walking back and forth, since the floor creaked when they walked, which was annoying.
1 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
Patick
"Nice place!"
Friendly staff, very clean, quiet. Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
Jeanne
"A Suprising Little Gem"
Was dubious at the outside appearance, but the room was newly remodeled and lovely. Clean carpets, quartz countertops, nice clean bedspreads, etc. Even nice touches like fresh bamboo on the counter. Both day and night managers were very friendly and accomodating. Nice breakfast with fresh fruit. Could not have been more surprised and pleased.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2015
Great, fine, very helpful staff.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2015
mary
"Economical if that's what you are looking for."
Arrived at hotel late in the night, they thought they had given out my 2 queen bed room and offered a kind with a rollaway. Not happy. He called another reservation that hadn't checked in yet but they were actually already in their room. Then somehow there was a 2 queen bed room available. Water ran all night in the bathtub, wouldn't turn off. People loitering in the parking area on living room lounge chairs was a little sketch. I will pay more for a different hotel when we visit there next year.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
The bed skirts & blankets were dirty. A front desk clerk called me around 9:30pm to get my credit card number. I told him I was driving on the freeway & would be there in less than an hour. I had to wake my sleeping daughter to read him my credit card number! The area is a little sketchy & noisy. There is an "adult" store right next door. The breakfast is halfway decent but there are only 3 small tables so you pretty much have to eat in your room.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
"Nice and Affordable"
Overall we really liked the room and the hotel. The bed was comfortable, the shower was great and the room had everything we needed. It was a great value for the price. Our only issue was that we could hear a lot of traffic noise outside as our room was near a busy street. Other than that we had a great stay!
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Julianne
"50th FHS Reunion"
came down for my class reunion at the Monarch Hotel. NO avail. there so chose close by.
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
ROBIN
The location is convenience. The room is clean.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
YIK
"Clean and hospitable!"
The hotel staff goes the extra mile, and our room was the cleanest hotel room we've been in for a long while'
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was comfortable and the play pen that they supplied for our 14 month old baby was very nice. Pillows and bed were very comfortable. Overall a nice stay for our family.
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Raymond
Staff and Housekeeping were friendly, helpful, and efficient. The hotel is situated at a major intersection so there is traffic noise, but there are plenty of locations within walking distance to attain items you may need (bank, convenience store, fast food, Fred Meyer's, etc.) I enjoyed this stay and was very comfortable!
2 night trip Jul 17, 2015
"Very pleased. I will return."
Conveniently located! Secure, quiet; nice continental breakfast. I was traveling for business and the hotel I normally stay at was near capacity and, as a result, wanted to charge me more. I found this hotel, out of necessity; not only was it half the price of the other hotel, the room was comfortable (nice touches with plant and fixtures) and quite, with a continental breakfast. Also conveniently located next to other services (gas station, Fred Meyer, and other little shops).
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
Renee
"Nice for the price"
Clean and comfortable and a good deal. Staff is friendly and they provide free breakfast and evening snacks. Not fancy but served our needs
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
"Nice Place and the Price is Right"
Not our first stay here, we keep going back when we need to be in the Portland area. That should say it all right there!
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
"Good customer service."
There was a mechanical problem with the room they gave me and they immediately moved me to a better room with more amenities. I appreciated that.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2015
We were in town for a baseball tournament and the hotel was great in fulfilling our needs. We will stay again next year.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"A hidden gem found!"
Very Clean Room, good breakfast including biscuits & gravy, nachos & soap at night. Very friendly check-in, check-out. Will be back!
2 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
Orlo
"Our second stay!"
Good location and breakfast. Really nice people! Satisfactory facility.
1 night romance trip May 27, 2015
"GOOD FOR THE PRICE"
Overall a good stay, a nice central location and a very friendly staff.
2 night family trip May 26, 2015
Ken
"Good Value"
Didn't expect a 5 star place so I wasn't disappointed. It's clean, affordable, and convenient.
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Overall good stay with decent price. The manager seemed to be slightly rude though - he wasn't polite when pointing out usage of microwave in their office.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Everything was great, it was centrally located and the staff was very nice and helpful. The only complaint would be that we had a non smoking room and the bed cover had several cigarette holes in it.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Wendy
"Hats off to a staff that getsit!"
Overall the Clackamas Inn was a rare find. The staff was exceptional, the rooms had been recently remodeled, and it was quiet. I'd stay there again without hesitation. The only real problem was the location and the need to do U-turns to get into the parking area in traffic. Don't let that chase you away. The very friendly staff and the clean rooms make this motel more than work it.
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
Chad
"Would stay there again!"
Very comfortable beds and quiet, the room was very clean and i really liked the breakfast they offered.
Other trip May 9, 2015