All hotels in Clackamas, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here16010 Se 82nd Dr, Clackamas, OR, 97015, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Value, highly recommended!"
My sister and I were in town for my daughters wedding. Both Stephanie and Andrew were very accomodating to our needs right up to a later than normal checkout. We had two rooms and they were very clean and well apportioned and they were able to put us right across the hall from one another. Great location, close to food, shopping and I205. When in town again I will definately stay there and would recommend it for a great value!
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
"Close to the Willamette National Cemetery"
One of the other rooms left tv on loud, other than that - every thing was great!!
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Convenient location, busy street nearby, a bit noi"
Our stay was good the hotel was newly refurbished, staff pleasant, only down side was noisy street
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Best bargain for the money"
Only there to sleep so my needs were met and then some. Surprised to see daily evening snacks. The evening we were there they had chips and salsa (available every night) and beef hot dogs ( although they ran out before we got down to it later in the evening before time to shut it down). Older furniture / motel but adequate. No complaints.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
Glenn
"Small affordable motel !"
The motel itself is clean and well kept. The staff is friendly and willing to help. Location is not bad, with the exception of ease of access to parking lot. It only has one entrance and sits on a corner next to stop lights making entry and exit rather time consuming. Parking is limited but did seem to do the job for guest on a Friday night. I would consider staying here again as it is very affordable.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"shabby location, sketchy hall/elevator, NICE room"
I was worried when I pulled up and even more worried when I saw the tiny lobby and breakfast bar. The room was lovely, quiet, comfortable and fine. I would recommend this place.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
"Good stay"
It was good
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Tia
"Easy to freeway"
Enjoyed the pool, my room was very comfortable with everything I needed. The hallway smelled of smoke but my room never did. An "extra" was the rolling luggage cart that helped take all my luggage upstairs in one trip. The one draw back was the ease of getting into the parking lot. Only one driveway and the corner the hotel is on is a very busy intersection.
4 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Cheryl
"Mixed Bag"
First impressions were not good. The hotel was difficult to find at night. Much less obvious than the large Motel and Adult Video signs. Since it was late and I had already paid online, I decided to stay for the night. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable, but the traffic noise was really bad. This is at the confluence of an interstate and major hwy, which made it convenient to travel, but the only parking lot exit was difficult to navigate during high traffic times. 5-10 min wait to exit parking lot. There were two views... one overlooking the road traffic and the other overlooking the adult video parking lot. Thier continental breakfast was laughable, the coffee weak, and the internet connection slow. All that being said, I stayed an extra two nights because it was affordable and I didn't have time to look for something else. On the up side... Good coffee and a Grocery store were less than a block away.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
Elise
"Very nice!"
Very nice accomodations! Would definitely make this my primary choice in the Portland area.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
D Bridges
"The best $76 room i have ever stayed in"
This place is all around great. The price is extremely affordable and the aminities are that of a much more expensive place. Everything is very clean, classy, quiet and comfortable. I highly recommend the Clackamas Inn and Suites to anyone!
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Jay
"Very clean and nice break fast."
Very good and neat place. Rooms are clean. Prices are cheaper too.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"Convenient location at a modest price"
Good rooms at a good price. Conveniently located off of major freeway, although slightly awkward to arrive at due to traffic patterns. We had two adjoining rooms to facilitate my girlfriend helping her daughter with last-minute preparations for her wedding. The hotel staff were very helpful and even had our rooms ready well before regular check in (we were able to start placing items in the rooms before 11am). Rooms were clean and well-maintained. Beds were comfortable and the in-room television service even offered free movie selections. The free continental breakfast, which included biscuits and gravy, was another plus. Definitely stay here again and recommend to others.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Matthew T
"Very good stay"
The room was comfortable, clean and a great rate. The breakfast was adequate and what we'd expected. The breakfast seating area was limited, so we had to take our food to the room, but that was okay with us. We had to go past the parking lot and turn around in order to enter, but worth it for a very good stay. Yes, there is an adult video store behind it, but really only noticed it driving by. There was also a well-maintained shopping area and grocery store nearby too.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Nice clean p!ace"
We had a good stay people were very friendly. Clean and nice breakfast in the morning
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Dennis
"A good place to sleep and relax"
A comfortable bed and clean room. It was a little hard to get to because when the traffic is at its peak, it is almost impossible to turn into the entrance
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
S. Cox
"My stay at Clackamas Inn and Suites"
I enjoyed my stay here very much. The rooms were clean, plenty of room, the customer service was the best I have ever found at a motel, their breakfast was wonderful, and they even had a snack in the evening. The only problem I had was in my father's room next to mine his shower handle needed adjusted. I plan on coming back here every time I visit Portland!
1 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
Lori Crandall
"A Great Value"
I was surprised at how neat, clean and well maintained the hotel was considering the price.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Ken
"Family Reunion"
Our stay was nice and after driving for 26 hours straight, they were very accommodating to our request for early check in.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
Vicki S.
"Friendly helpful staff"
Room was clean and quiet and comfortable
2 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
Dennis
"Great staff"
When I am in this area I always stay here. Very convenient location and very nice hotel for the price.
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2014
d
"nice hotel at nice location"
We loved our stay there.. its convenient to roam about due to its proximity with 205
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
It's ok. The room was decent, had minor blemishes and a strong chemical oder from cleaning I assume. The staff was nice and the breakfast had waffles. It's a cheap motel and it did the trick.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"How was our Inn."
We were their for one night and it was easy to get too off Highway 205 in Gladstone, Oregon. The management helped us out by printing directions to our destination for the evening event. We got in late in the evening and went to bed. It was restful and no noise. The breakfast room as full in the morning, and that was ok. We took our yoghurt and coffee back to our room. We went back to the office and again the management printed directions to our brunch destination and we then checked out. I would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Beverly
"Taco Bell and Adult Video"
While the location is convienent right off the freeway, it is difficult to get into the driveway being located on a busy intersection. It is located right next to a Taco Bell and Adult Video store so that threw us off (sketchy!). The kitchen area is extremely small so did not try the breakfast, no room. The rooms were clean and ours had a jucuzzi tub which was a bonus. Staff was friendly and efficient.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Lynn
"Plenty good enough"
tricky to find ,with all the road intersections
2 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Very convenient to the three things we were doing on Saturday. Drove from Fresno, CA with 6 children (ages 3 to 8) and very great to have adjoining rooms. We had an 18 passenger van and the parking was a little tight but with location there was enough, didn't want to try to park underneath. The rate was great that I got and will definitely stay there next time in the area.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Everything we needed for an overnight stay and they happily accomodated our request for an early check in. The outdoor pool was welcome on a hot afternoon.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Not great"
The hotel is on a busy intersection, so be prepared to make a difficult turn into the parking lot, same with leaving. The noise from cars did not bother us at night, we did have the AC running on full blast to drown it out, but we were not bothered by that. The hotel says no smoking, signs in the elevator, and in room, however our floor stunk like smoke the two days we were there. The breakfast was good. The hotel staff, guy at check in, was very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Pleasantly Suprised"
Given the online reviews, I didn't expect much but I was desperate and everything else nearby was booked. I was pleasantly surprised. The room was well appointed and clean. The amenities were nice. The staff friendly and helpful. The public areas could use some sprucing up. All in all, a pleasant stay.
3 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Mimi
"Inside nicer than outside"
The rooms are pretty nice with decent mattresses, refriderator and microwave. Lobby area with the breakfast is small but kept very clean. The pool was not great- in need of some repairs and the water was cloudy like they used cheap chemicals. If you miss the driveway the next one leads to the adult video store right behind it. Not ideal but I didn't see alot of traffic in and out so it didn't bother us too much Fred Meyer just a short walk away was very handy.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
"convenient loc for our needs, but hard to exit"
see above
2 night trip Jul 21, 2014
p stewart
"Desk help was very helpful"
We needed directions to an attractions, the person googled the info and printed it out. Also checked into the Airlines for us which saved us time at the airport
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Greg
"Close but no cigar"
The pictures on the Hotels.com app looked better than it actually was. I was disappointed to find that when we arrived we were right next door to an "adult" video place...ewww! Also tho the room itself inside was nicely done with nice touches there was an odor that reminded me of cigarette smoke and stale beer. Not too pleasant really. The service was good however. The staff was great.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Nice affordable place.close to family and close to places I liked going to.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
The shower was leaking and sprayed all over floor. Breakfast was not good. Gravy was sour, not much to choose from. Very disappointing.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Terrible motel"
Room was dirty, smelly and disgusting. Very smokey even though it was a non smoking room. Second floor smelled of pot smoke. Pool was dirty and gross. I will never stay here again. I do not recommend this motel. I left a day early as well.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
mom of 9 yr old
"Pleasant Surprise!"
Stayed here just for a night on our way from Portland to Eugene for a track meet. Picked this place because of good reviews and decent price. We were a little worried pulling off and seeing what looked to be a slightly worn down "MOTEL" sign, and a less-than-impressive building and lobby, but as long as the rooms were clean, we thought, it was just for a night. Upon getting to our rooms we were MORE than impressed! Very clean, updated, comfortable...great place to stay! We wished we were there for more than a night once we took off!
1 night business trip Jul 3, 2014
"Location was not the best, but close enough...."
Love the breakfast and staff! Bed was so comfortable!!! weird stains on the chairs, but I would stay there again if I ever needed to be by that part of Portland! Did not like the Adult Shop view from my window! The cable was also weird.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
Kate
"A good location, but NOT!"
The hotel is just off I-205. Was just north of Oregon City. It's near good shopping and restaurants. The one very bad detail is the entrance. It's located on the SW corner of 82nd and Hwy 224. We drove past it, because we thought we could enter from the side. We drove down a block and carefully turned back. Then had to turn left, go past it, and turn around. Even if you turned right at 82nd (which you need to do), you must go past it, turn around and come back to it. It was NOT fun in regular traffic and nearly impossible in heavy traffic. Staff was friendly, room was nice. Continental breakfast was average. The price was reasonable. Would I go back? perhaps.....
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"Good enough"
It was next door to an adult video store but also next door to an awesome pizza Joint. Clean enough. Standard hotel needs etc.
4 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Cardoza
Very comfortable and the price on Expedia.com was great! Just what we needed after a long travel day and party.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Pretty nice place"
The Clackamas Inn was quite nice. The room was very clean and met my needs. The hotel staff was very nice. The parking lot was a little difficult to get in and out of due to traffic, but that wasn't a dealbreaker. I think it was a pretty good value for the money.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Do Not Disturb?"
I had the "Do Not Disturb" sign hanging no the door knob thinking that we wouldn't be disturbed, but we did get a knock on the door by the maid handing us a towel. She could have left it on the floor next to the door instead but I guess since the sign wasn't in the correct place (the slot above the door handle) that we didn't really mean we didn't want to be disturbed.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Della
"Tired and Worn"
The motel itself is in a poor location not easily accessible and parking is limited. The building is oddly shaped with narrow hallways and worn carpeting. The room was large but the carpet was dirty and had an odor. Furnishings were old and worn. Beds were uncomfortable with springs starting to come through. Noisy! This is not a family friendly area or motel. It was not the deal other reviewers suggested.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
GWK
"Won't return"
The smell of cigarettes was overwhelming, in our non-smoking room. There was a large patch of dark mold over the shower. The armchair was covered in stains and had torn fabric in places. A large gap under the door to the room allowed for cigarette smoke to enter the room. There was no secondary lock for the door aside from on the door handle.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
"Good room for a great price"
I really liked their breakfast (make your own waffles and biscuits and gravy) and they had other food put out throughout the day. The front desk was very professional and helpful. The room had some maintenance issues but generally fine. I think it was a good price for the accommodations.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Top notch front desk staff & very comfortable beds"
We were in town for the night and just needed a comfortable bed and room enough for both of us to get ready for a wedding we were attending. This motel met both needs very well.
Other trip May 26, 2014
KDH
"Afternoon snack a nice touch"
The room was clean and the staff were friendly. The just behind the hotel is an Adult Video store wasn't keen on that.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Trista
"nice hotel"
Really couldn't ask for better, easy access to the I-205 expressway, courteous and fast check in/check out, clean comfortable rooms and a great comfortable bed. I was in a rush and didn't eat breakfast but there was enough good choices on the breakfast bar to fill you up sufficiently. Since I came from overseas I had to "catch up" on all the restaurants I missed so I hit the Denny's just a few minutes down the road. I most definitely would stay again.
Other trip May 20, 2014