All hotels in Clackamas, Oregon, United States of America
16010 Se 82nd Dr, Clackamas, OR, 97015, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Love the beds!"
I was so impressed with the room. The bed was so comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel for the money!
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2014
kendra
"not a good stay!!!"
the employee's were rude, we had to hold down the toilet handle and wait for it to flush, our sink was clogged and we told the front desk and they didn't seem concerned about it so we spent the rest of our stay with a clogged sink, also they have a lot of drug traffic going on, we witnessed several people doing drug deals in the parking garage. We enjoyed the breakfast, during the evening they have a snack which was nice but all in all we won't be visiting this hotel again.
3 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
sarah
"Quick overnighter"
The hotel was easy to find. Our stay was just one night and we had to leave early in the morning without breakfast. The bed was very comfortable and the room set up nicely.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
"Very Pleased, Enjoyed Our Stay"
Front desk person, very pleasant. Room very nicely decorated, and comfortable. Bathroom a little small, but OK. Location was great, for what we had planned for this trip to town. Would defiantly stay again if the rate stays reasonable.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Senior Citizen
"Thanksgiving visit"
All was great except for a strong chemical smell in our room for our first night. After airing out, all was okay.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Comfortable stay away from home."
We thought the desk help was the best we have experienced. She was friendly and helpful. The bed in the room was so comfortable. We would recommend this motel to anyone. The location was close to shopping. We loved the breakfast and the fact checkout was at noon.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Katherine
"Pay the extra money for s better hotel"
Walls are paper thin, noisy location next to busy road. Located in a sketchy area next to adult video store.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
paul
"Good stay"
One of the best beds in any hotel chain. Room was clean and comfortable. make sure and try Pronto Pizza next door GREAT!
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Judith
"Wonderful treat at an amazing price"
delightful surprise, comfortable clean new furnishings, little extras like free chili at night, helpful genuinely pleasant staff,.comfy bed and big rooms. Great
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
shaun
This was a good low cost option for a stay in the Portland Area. The breakfast was great and the staff did a great job.
"Above expectation"
I got a fair price on this establishment so I thought I would have to sacrifice on quality, amenities, cleanliness and staff. But I didn't, it was clean and comfortable. They do a good job making what they have decent. Staff was super friendly and helpful. They do not have a business center but printed a document for me free of charge. Breakfast is decent and they offer an evening snack that could be dinner. Very happy with my stay.
T
"Passing by"
Our stay at Clackamas Inn & Suites in Oregon was very good. First time staying at this hotel due to pricing and review been rated 3.9. Surprise to see the size of room, so spacious, very clean and comfortable. Staff are friendly. 5pm snack and continental breakfast is also included with our room. Deal my for buck. Definitely will go back. Location of Hotel is located in this very very busy, during rush hour, intersection.
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
Rosanna
"Good hotel - Great Service by Andrew"
This is a great hotel for the price - it's not top notch, but still nice. Andrew checked us in and out - he is WONDERFUL and provides EXEMPLARY service! Note: The walls are very thin, so bring earplugs if you are hyper-sensitive to noise. Otherwise, it's a good hotel in a good location for a good price and with great service.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Gwendolyn
"clackamas stay"
great room, price, people and breakfast. Only 1 entrance and its a pain.
1 night family trip Nov 4, 2014
marcus
"Old Reliable!"
It gets the job done. No real frills, but is always clean...the people are friendly...the rooms are decent with an adequate television. They provide a better than continental breakfast. Great value for the price
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Great place to stay."
Great hotel. Will stay there again if in b the area.
3 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
"my stay"
Very good room were cle((an frönt desk girls Very nice allaround Very good
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
allen
"Portland adjacent 1 night."
Great staff, clean, comfortable room. Great, fresh breakfast. Only stayed one night but will for sure stay more when I visit. Great price and great hotel!
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Nice place, nice price"
This is the second time I've stayed at this motel and both times I've found the rooms to be clean, comfortable and well-appointed. The available covered parking is a big plus during Portland's rainy season(s). Access can be a challenge on weekdays due to the location right on the corner of a very busy intersection, so be prepared (especially at rush hour). Another big plus is the Fred Meyer grocery store within easy walking distance.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Andy
Not bad, we like the room. Good continental breakfast.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2014
"Great Value, highly recommended!"
My sister and I were in town for my daughters wedding. Both Stephanie and Andrew were very accomodating to our needs right up to a later than normal checkout. We had two rooms and they were very clean and well apportioned and they were able to put us right across the hall from one another. Great location, close to food, shopping and I205. When in town again I will definately stay there and would recommend it for a great value!
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
"Close to the Willamette National Cemetery"
One of the other rooms left tv on loud, other than that - every thing was great!!
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Convenient location, busy street nearby, a bit noi"
Our stay was good the hotel was newly refurbished, staff pleasant, only down side was noisy street
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Best bargain for the money"
Only there to sleep so my needs were met and then some. Surprised to see daily evening snacks. The evening we were there they had chips and salsa (available every night) and beef hot dogs ( although they ran out before we got down to it later in the evening before time to shut it down). Older furniture / motel but adequate. No complaints.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
Glenn
"Small affordable motel !"
The motel itself is clean and well kept. The staff is friendly and willing to help. Location is not bad, with the exception of ease of access to parking lot. It only has one entrance and sits on a corner next to stop lights making entry and exit rather time consuming. Parking is limited but did seem to do the job for guest on a Friday night. I would consider staying here again as it is very affordable.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"shabby location, sketchy hall/elevator, NICE room"
I was worried when I pulled up and even more worried when I saw the tiny lobby and breakfast bar. The room was lovely, quiet, comfortable and fine. I would recommend this place.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
"Good stay"
It was good
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Tia
"Easy to freeway"
Enjoyed the pool, my room was very comfortable with everything I needed. The hallway smelled of smoke but my room never did. An "extra" was the rolling luggage cart that helped take all my luggage upstairs in one trip. The one draw back was the ease of getting into the parking lot. Only one driveway and the corner the hotel is on is a very busy intersection.
4 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Cheryl
"Mixed Bag"
First impressions were not good. The hotel was difficult to find at night. Much less obvious than the large Motel and Adult Video signs. Since it was late and I had already paid online, I decided to stay for the night. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable, but the traffic noise was really bad. This is at the confluence of an interstate and major hwy, which made it convenient to travel, but the only parking lot exit was difficult to navigate during high traffic times. 5-10 min wait to exit parking lot. There were two views... one overlooking the road traffic and the other overlooking the adult video parking lot. Thier continental breakfast was laughable, the coffee weak, and the internet connection slow. All that being said, I stayed an extra two nights because it was affordable and I didn't have time to look for something else. On the up side... Good coffee and a Grocery store were less than a block away.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
Elise
"Very nice!"
Very nice accomodations! Would definitely make this my primary choice in the Portland area.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
D Bridges
"The best $76 room i have ever stayed in"
This place is all around great. The price is extremely affordable and the aminities are that of a much more expensive place. Everything is very clean, classy, quiet and comfortable. I highly recommend the Clackamas Inn and Suites to anyone!
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Jay
"Very clean and nice break fast."
Very good and neat place. Rooms are clean. Prices are cheaper too.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"Convenient location at a modest price"
Good rooms at a good price. Conveniently located off of major freeway, although slightly awkward to arrive at due to traffic patterns. We had two adjoining rooms to facilitate my girlfriend helping her daughter with last-minute preparations for her wedding. The hotel staff were very helpful and even had our rooms ready well before regular check in (we were able to start placing items in the rooms before 11am). Rooms were clean and well-maintained. Beds were comfortable and the in-room television service even offered free movie selections. The free continental breakfast, which included biscuits and gravy, was another plus. Definitely stay here again and recommend to others.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Matthew T
"Very good stay"
The room was comfortable, clean and a great rate. The breakfast was adequate and what we'd expected. The breakfast seating area was limited, so we had to take our food to the room, but that was okay with us. We had to go past the parking lot and turn around in order to enter, but worth it for a very good stay. Yes, there is an adult video store behind it, but really only noticed it driving by. There was also a well-maintained shopping area and grocery store nearby too.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Nice clean p!ace"
We had a good stay people were very friendly. Clean and nice breakfast in the morning
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Dennis
"A good place to sleep and relax"
A comfortable bed and clean room. It was a little hard to get to because when the traffic is at its peak, it is almost impossible to turn into the entrance
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
S. Cox
"My stay at Clackamas Inn and Suites"
I enjoyed my stay here very much. The rooms were clean, plenty of room, the customer service was the best I have ever found at a motel, their breakfast was wonderful, and they even had a snack in the evening. The only problem I had was in my father's room next to mine his shower handle needed adjusted. I plan on coming back here every time I visit Portland!
1 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
Lori Crandall
"A Great Value"
I was surprised at how neat, clean and well maintained the hotel was considering the price.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Ken
"Family Reunion"
Our stay was nice and after driving for 26 hours straight, they were very accommodating to our request for early check in.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
Vicki S.
"Friendly helpful staff"
Room was clean and quiet and comfortable
2 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
Dennis
"Great staff"
When I am in this area I always stay here. Very convenient location and very nice hotel for the price.
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2014
d
"nice hotel at nice location"
We loved our stay there.. its convenient to roam about due to its proximity with 205
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
It's ok. The room was decent, had minor blemishes and a strong chemical oder from cleaning I assume. The staff was nice and the breakfast had waffles. It's a cheap motel and it did the trick.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"How was our Inn."
We were their for one night and it was easy to get too off Highway 205 in Gladstone, Oregon. The management helped us out by printing directions to our destination for the evening event. We got in late in the evening and went to bed. It was restful and no noise. The breakfast room as full in the morning, and that was ok. We took our yoghurt and coffee back to our room. We went back to the office and again the management printed directions to our brunch destination and we then checked out. I would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Beverly
"Taco Bell and Adult Video"
While the location is convienent right off the freeway, it is difficult to get into the driveway being located on a busy intersection. It is located right next to a Taco Bell and Adult Video store so that threw us off (sketchy!). The kitchen area is extremely small so did not try the breakfast, no room. The rooms were clean and ours had a jucuzzi tub which was a bonus. Staff was friendly and efficient.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Lynn
"Plenty good enough"
tricky to find ,with all the road intersections
2 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Very convenient to the three things we were doing on Saturday. Drove from Fresno, CA with 6 children (ages 3 to 8) and very great to have adjoining rooms. We had an 18 passenger van and the parking was a little tight but with location there was enough, didn't want to try to park underneath. The rate was great that I got and will definitely stay there next time in the area.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Everything we needed for an overnight stay and they happily accomodated our request for an early check in. The outdoor pool was welcome on a hot afternoon.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Not great"
The hotel is on a busy intersection, so be prepared to make a difficult turn into the parking lot, same with leaving. The noise from cars did not bother us at night, we did have the AC running on full blast to drown it out, but we were not bothered by that. The hotel says no smoking, signs in the elevator, and in room, however our floor stunk like smoke the two days we were there. The breakfast was good. The hotel staff, guy at check in, was very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Pleasantly Suprised"
Given the online reviews, I didn't expect much but I was desperate and everything else nearby was booked. I was pleasantly surprised. The room was well appointed and clean. The amenities were nice. The staff friendly and helpful. The public areas could use some sprucing up. All in all, a pleasant stay.
3 night trip Jul 18, 2014