All hotels in Denver, Colorado, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1725 Champa St, Denver, CO, 80202, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Perfect one night layover."
Overnight stay near the 16th Street Mall while on our way to a skiing holiday. Staff were courteous and friendly. All in all a good experience.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"ALL THE HOTEL YOU NEED IN DENVER"
Everything was outstanding. From the price points to the hotel staff. This is my hotel for all of my visits to Denver
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
Brown
"Very good, but smelling fry"
The room was smelling fry
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Right choice consistently"
Stayed several times and never disappointed. Great location. Terrific lobby and breakfast. Convenient parking and easy access to all downtown Denver attractions. Highly recommend
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Sandy
"WOW"
Much better than envisioned. A great place...
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Alan
"Great location, great breakfast."
We had a decent size room, we enjoyed the proximity to 16th street (the main street in the city), and we enjoyed the complimentary breakfast.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Aaron
"Location is ideal!"
loved the 16th street mall area and will recommend your hotel to all that will travel there!!
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
"like your at home"
Was n town for a game and had a plesent stay. Very friendly staff, help you with any problem you may have, nice clean rooms, and I will definitely revisit everytime I'm in town
3 night trip Nov 21, 2014
Blair
"Birthday Celebration"
My daughter and two friends and I stayed one night. The hotel was great and the staff very friendly. We needed more towels and they were delivered within 15 minutes even though the hotel was very busy at that time. Will definitely stay here again
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Denver City Center
Dear valued guest, We wanted to take a moment to reach out to you regarding your most recent stay with us at the Denver Residence Inn Marriott City Center. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us while in Denver. Our staff as you indicated do an extraordinary job delivering the highest level of service. We hope to see you again in the future if you travels ever bring you back to Denver. We would love it if you called us home once again! With warm regards,
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Jayne
"All in All, a Good Place to Spend a Couple of Nigh"
This is a decent hotel business hotel. Not stellar but certainly not a penalty box either. The rooms are clean and well appointed if a bit dated. It seems to be an older hotel which has been upgraded to make it more competitive with newer more modern properties. It has a cooktop, refrigerator, and microwave in each room and a nice big TV so staying a few days gives you a few options on meals. The staff is very good. Very friendly if a bit over worked when there are a lot of people in the hotel. Sometimes service slips not from a lack of effort but just overload. The breakfast buffet in the morning is as good or better than most in this regard and the nightly happy hour far surpasses most. It's in a pretty good location for most of the "fun stuff" in downtown Denver.
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"Great location in downtown Denver"
Friendly staff, good facilities
3 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
"Fabulous!!!!"
With the exception of one (EXTREMELY) rude front desk girl (who hung up on me TWICE when I called) everyone else was GREAT!! Ryan was excellent and didn't hesitate to help at the drop of a dime!! Great location, full kitchen was awesome, beds were nice and comfy, the roof top patio was beautiful! We definitely recommend staying here!!
2 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
J.Brit
"Very good for the price"
Close to downtown and reasonable price for accommodations.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Way too expensive"
Paid way too much for this hotel! Breakfast was not good, room was ok, but not what is expected for the price, check in took a long time and they do not accommodate for early arrival at all
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Highly Recommended - Very Pleased!"
We really enjoyed staying here. This was the perfect place when my family came with me on my business trip to Denver. Our room was comfortable and quiet, and cleaned daily. Laundry facilities were great since our 2 year old liked to get dirty. Price was one of the best compared to all other hotels in that area, even with the Great American Beer Festival in town. We enjoyed the daily complimentary breakfast's, but enjoyed the complimentary happy hours even more. The best part was the staff and service. From the kitchen and cleaning staff to the front desk, they were always friendly. The general manager even went out of his way to make friends with our son, and gave him some ice cream during a happy hour. We will definitely be staying here again the next time we come to Denver.
9 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"Hotel is in need of an upgrade bad!!!!!!!!!!"
The hotel needs to be upgraded in the worst way.. Also customer service could be better with the exception of the staff preparing and serving breakfast. They were very nice and courteous..
2 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
"Jessica"
Everything was fantastic except that the lobby looked very sad. There also seemed to be an overflowing debris container right outside of the entrance. Otherwise the staff was fantastic except for a little mix up with parking
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
C'mon. It's Residence Inn, high standards established & met!
1 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2014
jL
"EXCELLENT!"
Staff was extremely helpful. We arrived early and they got our room ready in 15 minutes. Everything was clean and bright. Close to 16th Street Mall but on a relatively quiet side street. Would definitely recommend.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Deborah
Convenient downtown hotel; clean and spacious, close to 16th Street mall, restaurants, conference center, theatres, etc. Excellent stay for families, breakfast was excellent.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Alina
"not very pleasant"
first they told me they wouldny post my mariott rewards points or give me any perks based on my membership to mariott. then the room wasnt ready until after 430. the door kep NEVER worked I had to leave the door open if I wanted to get back into my room. then I was misadvised about what time I needed to check out and get in a cab to the airport in order to get to my flight on time. There was a line of people checking in ( at 730am) when I needed to check out so I just thry my worthless keys on the desk and ran out the door. I will NEVER stay there again
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
mark
We had a great. Our room was very nice and the breakfast was delicious.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"great location but fair quality of rooms"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. I was unimpressed with the cleanliness of the hotel room and their laundry service of the bed sheets. There were stains on our sheets! Aside from that, the experience was fair and I would look for another hotel next time for the price we paid here which was $220 per night.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Convienent But Expensive"
As always, a quality accommodation, but 300+ per night it was a bit too expensive ...
5 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"Nice hotel in a great location"
My wife and I recently spent 3 nights at this hotel and were thoroughly satisfied with our experience. The location is fantastic with 16th Street Mall just a 2 minute walk away. The Mall offers free transportation and more shopping, dining, nightlife, etc. than you can handle in a week. The hotel was clean, the staff courteous, and the rooms were spacious. The free hot breakfast every morning was also a money saving bonus. If you're going to Denver on a budget, stay at the Residence Inn Center City and use the extra money you saved to enjoy this fabulous city.
3 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Dan P.
"Cozy spot to stay in Denver"
Wonderful hotel with a convenient 24-hour store across the street. Definitely would like to stay there again due to its kitchen and friendly staff.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Convenience of hotel"
We wanted to stay near the 16th Street Mall in Denver. This hotel is within two blocks and had everything we needed and more.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Diana
"In town for a convention"
The hotel was nice and got the job done but most things were just on the better side of "okay" and nothing special, although we found every employee to be very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
"EXCELLENT CHOICE!"
Everything was excellent! Highly recommend this hotel to all.
4 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
HANS
"Desperate butt not serious"
Nice butt no toilet paper or towels unless requested. The staff and hotel were very friendly and comfortable. However I had a hard time understanding the issue wit the tissue paper and towels? Especially at the rate of the room per night. We were given Happy hour the first three nights and then it was taken away?
7 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Tony Costa
I was very pleased with everything at this hotel. We got to town earlier than expected, and they were able to have us check in early. The staff were so nice and very accommodating. My friends and I stayed in a suite, and it was a very nice set up. We ended up having an extra person stay with us, so they provided us with a rollaway bed upon request. We didn't end up having the continental breakfast, as we wanted to venture the city for restaurants. We needed some extra time to get ready the morning of checkout, so we asked if we could check out at noon instead of 11:00 and they were very nice and accepting of that. Overall, I enjoyed my stay and I have no complaints about the hotel.
3 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2014
Danielle
We were very pleased with our hotel stay, the staff and rooms were great.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
carol
The room is spacious with kitchenette and living area, well decrated, clean and neat. The bed is comfortable. The free breakfast is great, a variety of choices including hot food, waffles, yogurts, fresh fruits and more. Had a wonderful time staying in this hotel. Would definitely stay in this hotel again!
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
I thought the Residence Inn was a clean, reasonably priced place to stay in Denver. The staff was very friendly and attentive. They include breakfast which is basic, but a step up from continental (eggs, potatoes, waffles, fruit, etc.). It was great having this as my mornings were activity filled while I was there. They also featured a free happy hour. I didn't indulge as I had other plans but it was a nice touch. Check-in/checkout is easy, they put a final bill under my door on checkout day. My complaints are minor, but they are what held it back from getting 5 stars. It is the only hotel I have seen with no binder about the hotel, room, amenities, etc. They had 4 or 5 different pieces of paper around the room, but seems silly to not have 1 binder (that would also include TV channels which were not listed anywhere) The housekeeping came at odd times. One day I returned to my room at 3PM and they were still there cleaning. They didn't empty my trash when it was full another day. These minor things were of note, but didn't detract from my overall positive experience staying there.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"Close to 16th Street Mall"
I wish AC was more quiet.
3 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Ross
Two nights, great room. Hotel itself was cold. Good free breakfast.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
The perfect place to stay while attending Denver Comic Con.
3 night family trip Jun 12, 2014
Paige
"Convenient"
The location was great. Room was spacious and the complimentary breakfast was very good.
3 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"This is THE Hotel to Stay at!!"
I traveled Denver - Boulder - Denver and stayed at various hotels in both cities. This Hotel was by far the best I stayed at. Why? It's a block away from 16th Street, very convenient with a 7-11 across the street that's open 24 hours. But wait, the VIEW from the 8th floor Patio is a special place. I sat out there many hours taking in the amazing view of the skyscrapers, the mountains in the background, and even fell asleep on the comfortable couches up there just after sunset. Mostly the balcony was empty of people, so I enjoyed my own office as I worked on some projects on the roof of this hotel. Complete with laundry machines, gym and more, the rooms were excellent, the staff was great, and I would stay here again!! The only problem with this hotel is the elevators require you to use your room key which can be cumbersome, but overall I appreciate the security with that option.
3 night business trip May 30, 2014
"Better than the others"
I wish I could find a reason to come back to Denver and stay at this hotel for a week. It was amazing to have a small studio apartment right downtown, walking distance to everything and steps from the 16th street mall free bus. The room was so comfortable and convenient to have a space to eat and lounge (in the lovely kitchen and living space with couch and chair) not just a small bed. Speaking of the bed, it was amazingly comfortable. The fact that internet and breakfast was included in my rate was a deciding factor that you often have to pay extra for at other brands. Oh and maybe the best thing is that I took the super shuttle from the airport and ended up being the first stop. After a long trek across the country this helped immensely.
2 night business trip May 29, 2014
val
"Ac did not work"
Room ok but warm. AC not working. Opened window to tired to fool with calling front desk.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Denver City Center
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the AC not providing the comfort of coolness. Feedback such as this allows us to continue to improve our offerings. We hope to have a chance to provide a better experience for your next visit.
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Wonderful experience"
Really enjoyed our stay here and will stay again in the future. The front desk was very kind and helpful. Erin and Bethany really went out of their way to help us and we appreciate it. The hotel is beautiful and in a perfect location, very close to the 16th st mall with tons of restaurants/bars etc. The breakfast buffet is excellent with many options. The room is large and feels like an apartment. Also, my wife and I have traveled a lot and the bed is one of the best we have experienced.
3 night family trip May 23, 2014
Travis
"Convenient w/Nice Staff"
Hotel is not fancy but it is comfortable, the staff is very accommodating, and the breakfast is nice. Good location.
Other trip May 21, 2014
Lena
"Very Nice"
We had a lovely, clean room and it was right in the location we wanted to be. Great breakfast and enjoyed the deck and the work out room.
4 night trip May 15, 2014
I would recomend this hotel because the staff was friendly and the location to get places was good.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Denver City Center
Dear NJ Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey. We are delighted that your stay with the Residence Inn Denver City Center was enjoyable. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.
3 night romance trip May 8, 2014
Jay
"Nice location, Family friendly"
Overall comfortable stay. One bedroom suite was a little small, pretty tight space for 4 people.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Denver City Center
Dear GJ Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey. We are delighted that your stay with the Residence Inn Denver City Center was enjoyable. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.
Other trip May 13, 2014
GJ
"Nice location, Family friendly"
Other trip May 13, 2014
GJ
"Great location!"
The hotel is actually pretty cool. Staff was extremely friendly .. We asked for our MP3 player to get fixed in our suite since it wasn't working properly. The girl at the front desk, I wish I could remember her name (she had really curly-puffy hair) took immediate initiative and took care of it ASAP! That is real service, people... The suite was very nice, large enough to have a get-together. I was NOT impressived by the lighting throughout the room though. Nor the bathroom. Seemed to have some wear and tear. However, Everything else was phenomenal! Kudos to the friendliness of all staff members!
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Denver City Center
Dear Enrique, Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey. We are delighted that your stay with the Residence Inn Denver City Center was enjoyable. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.
2 night trip with friends May 2, 2014
Enrique
"Great Value!"
I was seeing a show Downtown and because drinking was going to be involved I elected to stay at the Residence Inn for the night. Typically, I prefer to stay in boutique hotels opposed to chains; however, for this event, this was perfect. The room was spacious, well-appointed, and possessed everything one could need for an extended stay. The price was the lowest I could find for a room in the Downtown area, and the value of the price of staying here cannot be stated strongly enough.
Other trip May 6, 2014
"Very Central to All downtown activities"
We live in Colorado but we had friends in town so we wanted be central so we could walk to Coors Field and events going on nearby and not have to drive home. Also easy walk to 16th St Mall where we could catch the free shuttle to events at Civic Center Park. The breakfast was included to this saved us some money and and parking was reasonable. We will be staying there again if we stay downtown.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Denver City Center
Dear Kristen, Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey. We are delighted that your stay with the Residence Inn Denver City Center was enjoyable. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.
Other trip May 5, 2014