All hotels in Morro Bay, California, United States of America

"great stay"
Nice, clean room.
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2013
"Clean Inexpensive hotel"
This hotel is inexpensive. It is clean and adequate if you are looking to spend a night on the cheap. The room was clean, friendly staff, and the rooms were quiet.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"Great place, location and quality"
I was 100% happy will definitely stay again and recommend
3 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Y MAZZELLA
Good location, clean and comfortable room, and helpful staff!
1 night trip Dec 15, 2013
"Great location for a Great Price"
Most rooms have a view of morro rock. A short 2 block walk to embaradero and favorite breakfast place Carlas Kitchen. Rooms upstairs which is nice right on main street. Little renovation going on nothing that we heard. Would stay there again. No hot tub. Knew that going in.
2 night business trip Dec 14, 2013
Rob
"great find"
Great customer service and location. Rooms are large and nicely updated. Could have used a thicker blanket on the bed, but the heater made due. Would definitely recommend to others and stay here again :)
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2013
"Great Rate/Comfortable Room"
The front desk staff was friendly and willing to work with our budget. Had a comfortable 3 night stay with a front row view of the Rock that didn't cut to deep into our pockets.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
Mohammed
"One night family stop"
The room was nice with two queen beds. The Hotel has WiFi, however it only can be picked up in the lobby :/. Beds were comfy and room had a mini fridge. Three blocks from the harbor, very convienent location.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
Magnum
"no complain"
Only stayed for one night, with the price I paid, really no complain
1 night trip Oct 28, 2013
"We only stayed as a stop over."
We got there after dark so we couldn't tell about the view. There is a nice little restaurant right next door. The room was clean. It is a no smoking property.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"Enjoyed"
We enjoy staying here very much Jack is very accommodating. There us just one thing the Bed needs new beds. They're pretty done. But other then that all is Good. We will be back. When at Morro Bay. Thanks....
1 night trip Oct 7, 2013
"balconyview the rock"
conveniently located,quiet, comfortable,reasonably priced, friendly management
1 night trip Sep 19, 2013
PAUL G F
"Wouldn't be my First Choice"
The motel is badly in need of a remodel; the property shows lots of wear and tear. The bed was comfortable, but the pillows not (two thin pancakes). The motel is right on the main drag and my room was very close to the road. During the evening and morning hours, traffic was very noisy. But Morro Bay is a small town, so from 10pm-6am things are reasonably quiet. Walls are very thin so there is noise between rooms. Oh yes, and the housekeeper walked in on me in the bathroom.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Two day "Get-away""
The facilities are in repair, which is needed. The "continental breakfast" was from a continent I'm not familiar with; it didn't look like anything I usually have for breakfast, like eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, etc. There wasn't even yogurt. Just some cold cereal and one type of juice/warm.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"OK"
Econo lodge was pretty expensive. It was clean but little service. Overpriced for what we paid. Front desk was very nice and helpful. Apparently they are re-doing the rooms.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
Laurie
"Highly Satisfied"
From the moment that I talked with the people at the front desk to the moment I checked out, my experience was terrific. I only stayed one night but it exceeded my expectations. I would most definitely stay there again. I even had a bathtub! Most less expensive places where I've stayed have only had small boxed-size showers. The tub alone in a full-sized bathroom made it a win for me. And a ton of towels that actually were real towels, not these rice paper thin things many small hotels give. And the price through hotels.com was great also.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2013
Jerry
"a trip to Morro Bay"
The staff at the Econo Lodge was extremely friendly, accommodating and pleasant.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2013
"Good stay"
There was really good to stayed a night in the half of the trip (San Francisco to Los Angeles).
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2013
Ricardo
"Bad hotel and so expensive!!!"
I booked this hotel on Expedia. I thought this hotel might worth $226, but it made me crazy. The room is smelling and dirty. I think it just worth $100,but it took me $226 for a two queen beds. horrible! and the breakfast is terrible!!!! strongly not recommend!!!!!!!!
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"as motels go"
this is fine. balcony is noisy. I will stay here again
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
"Two blocks from the ocean."
The hotel room was very clean but they have no room for parking, no swimming pool and the continental breakfast was a joke. The pricing for a two bed room was extremenly high. I thought I was booking a room at the Hilton.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"Convenient location"
The room was spotless, but the hotel needs an update - lumpy mattress, poor reception on the "free" wi-fi, really, really bad coffee at the free continental breakfast. The location is close to the water and an easy, though hilly, walk to the downtown shopping areas. The price was a little high considering the shabbiness of the establishment, but the price was in-line with other hotels in the area. The staff was courteous.
3 night romance trip Jul 31, 2013
no name
"Clean, comfortable, friendly"
I enjoyed my stay. The motel is a short walking distance from the water.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2013
"No so great"
Room smelled really bad! It was out dated and beds were uncomfortable.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
"only if it's the last place to stay in town."
My son had a basketball tournament in Morro Bay so we had to stay close by. This hotel was the only thing available we could find. Not a place were we would usually stay but not having a choice we grinned and bared it. The room keys seemed to only open the door once then had to be reprogrammed. the beds were like sleeping on plywood. This made for a long restless night. The only thing I could say is that the bathroom looked like it had been recently remodeled and was clean. I hope i never have to stay there again.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"no one on duty"
hotel not on duty in night alarm going off in middle of night and couldnt find someone to try to turn off
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
"Nice stay over"
Very nice budget hotel. Great views from the room along with excellent service.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2013
Noisy. Continental breakfast was not good. Room was just ok.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2013
Marlene
OK noisey from all traffic. Mgmnt very nice and helpful. would stay again
4 night trip Jun 30, 2013
"Lousy Beds"
The room needed new mattresses ,blankets and bedspreads. Bathroom was nice but room needed paint and carpet.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
"Ok for one night"
Extremely disappointing for price paid. Continental breakfast was minimal. Cereal, pastries and coffee. Wireless reception poor.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
"Too expensive."
Way too expensive to stay here. Would not choose this place if not for emergency.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
"All the basics."
Great value - nothing fancy, but nice. Everything we needed at a good price.
Other trip Jun 19, 2013
The people in the front were EXTREMELY RUDE they're Customer service is not good at all. The showers nor the cable TV were working we asked if they could fix it or move us to a room that did an according to them that wasn't their problem never again will my family an I stay here even if it were free I'd recommend spending an extra $30 bucks a night for a different location.
Family trip Jun 3, 2013
"I would not stay here again. The room was "worn.""
The facility seemed very old and bordering on dilapidated. It was certainly not worth the price I paid. I would not stay here again. There was no microwave, as advertised in the amenities. The towels in the room were visibly dirty. I could see the dirt on the "clean" towels. Yuck!
1 night business trip May 11, 2013
NoNextTime
"Great little place"
Clean, affordable, good little place to bunk down.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2013
Shannon
"Nice weekend with family!!"
I made hotel reservations at the last minute and this was the only hotel with a good rate,however the room was ok but I felt the blankets were dirty and the carpet really bad and stained.The parking was horrible, we left and came back in the evening and could hardly get our car in the only space left.I don't think we will stay there again.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
Sheryl
Good value for the money but breakfast did not meet our expectations.
1 night trip Mar 10, 2013
Very awful experiance no hot water, sheets were dirty, continental breakfeast was muffins, water, or coffee. I wouldnt recommend this hotel especially for the price no way. This hotel is off my list
1 night trip Mar 23, 2013
"Nice walk to the Embarcadaro"
All the important stuff was very clean. Window could stand to be washed and the mattress needed to be upgraded.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
It was very clean, good view of Morro Rock. Quiet, we will return. Manager very nice and helpful.
2 night trip Feb 13, 2013
"nice staff"
The front desk man was nice. Unfortunately the beds were not comfortable and there was a musty smell. The room seemed clean though. Some of the other guests were drunk and loud and others were just loud which wasn't the hotels fault. The breakfast didn't seem like much, the pitcher of oj was almost empty and tasted watered down. I'm glad we only stayed one night.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2013
"Just right"
We were completely satisfied with what we got for our dollar. The manager was warm & friendly, the furnishings, plain but clean & functional. The breakfast was as advertised -- minimal. A terrific view & an easy walk to the harbor's tourist delights. We would return without hesitation when we are next in the area.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2013
"Excellent choice for proximity!"
Great location. GREAT view!! Very close to "the rock". I stayed here last week while I was traveling up the PCH on a motorcycle. It's a wonderful location because it is walking distance to all major attractions (scenery, the town's boardwalk, bars, restaurants, etc), yet far enough back from the road to avoid noisy travel. Hotel was well kept, clean rooms with big beds, big TVs, decent breakfast, and the price was absolutely right!
1 night trip Feb 4, 2013

"Nice hotel right by morrow rock."
The hotel is for those on a budget. It fits the bill if you're planning to stay a night or two while driving along the PCH. Nothing fancy here standard room with everything you need plus AC
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
Kelvin
everything good but noisy plumbing
1 night trip Apr 11, 2013
ryall (English)
"So so"
Convenient location is the only positive. Not impressed with anything else
1 night trip Mar 1, 2013
Brad and Dianne

"Inget Wi-Fi"
Wi-fi funkade inte, men området var trevligt
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2016
Marcel
SE
"Ok"
Extremt begränsad frukost och plats för max 4 sittande personer
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2015
Monica
SE
"el administrador no mantiene su palabra..."
Mal: reservamos dos noches y decidimos cancelar la segunda por un tema de itinerario. Eran tres habitaciones. el administrador nos dijo que el daría la baja a hoteles.com y no fue así,cobró las tres noches y seguro como nos fuimos antes de las 10 hrs las volvió a alquilar.Nosotros no pudimos contactar con hoteles.com y dijo que era fácil para él ... que nos fueramos tranquilos.es un motel, cerca hay una fábrica. el desayuno solo es una minicortesía en un cuartito sin lugar. muy bien hoteles.com.!!!! muy humanos y muy correctos.a ellos les agradecemos su preocupación y atención .
2 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015