All hotels in Gilroy, California, United States of America
8435 San Ysidro Ave, Gilroy, CA, 95020, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

Regular internet service
    Uncomfortable
    Room is not nice
"Ok for just an overnight"
The service was less than great. The woman who checked us in, proceeded to text on her phone while we stood there waiting. Inconsiderate and rude. Room was clean but nothing special..very small bathroom area. The location was absolutely perfect for shopping at the outlets, which is why we were there. The free breakfast...we passed. It consisted of cereal, oatmeal, waffles and juices. Not much to choose from. We walked across the parking lot to Denny's. Overall, it was fine, since we were only spending one night...no luxury, just bare basics. It served it's purpose.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2014
"Tired Older Overpriced"
It was just necessary after a long hard day
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2014
Donald
"Not bad"
Have stayed here before. It's not the fanciest or best place around - but it does the job fine. Comfortable rooms and bed. Not huge rooms, but sufficient. Noticed they did some remodeling in the lobby - looks better, brighter and bigger. Breakfast area is bigger also - with more choices than before. Had a discount coupon from Expedia that I used - so that made the price pretty good. I'd stay again - my 9 year old likes it.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Pam
"Not A Good Bet"
Place is a dump. They are supposed to be remodeling. Lobby looks new... but don't be fooled by that. Carpet smells in the hallways. Rooms have been repainted, but big deal... like lipstick on a pig, Furniture is old and fridge barely works.. Beds are at least decent. Pillows,towels are crummy. Carpet in rooms is dirty. It appears that the place doesn't really have the bones for a decent remodel as it was originally built as a cheap motel..Bathroom is extremely tiny and basin is a joke Mirror placement in room is great if you're 5 ft tall. I'm a business traveler and tried because San Jose sold out. Never Again..... I'll stay in Santa Cruz next time if I have to..
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
employee has a drunk friend or in the lobby.... employee check me in a room that's already accupied by another guest
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"ok for the price"
It looked as if they might be getting ready to do a remodel and BOY ARE THEY IN NEED OF ONE! They had a temporary desk at the front that was very make shift. The lamp shades in the room were torn in a few places and the furniture was pretty scuffed up. The bed was comfortable enough though and i was staying for a short while and sleep was my goal so it worked out ok.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
"Should have been a lot cheaper"
Terrible experience- there was a huge amount of construction happening at this hotel that we not told about prior to booking. There was no reception no breakfast and plastic wrap all over the downstairs floor. Noisy and chaotic. The rooms were dirty and basic. The rooms should not have been so expensive due to all the noise, dust and closures. I will not be staying here again.
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2013
"Doable for a night."
We had come down the night before going to the Ren Faire to save travel time in the morning, so it suited our needs. They are still under reconstruction, and that has disadvantages. This is an older hotel, trying to update what it can, therefore it shows the signs of age from a design and structure standpoint. The beds are hard, but we got extra pillows from downstairs clerk and went to sleep just fine. The a/c worked, the TV was standard, the towels were clean. The continental breakfast was in two downstairs rooms because of remodel, but was actually nicer then I had expected. They had make your own Belgium waffles, yogurt, danish, instant oatmeal, apples & bananas, plain bread for toast, several cereals, OJ, Apple Juice, coffee and milk. Quite doable to start your morning, and you can take it to your room if you wish for others who are still getting ready. Our stay was only overnight til after breakfast (8pm - 930am) so it gave us what we needed. There is a small pool that we didn't get there in time to use. Denny's is right next door, grocery stores and fast food across the street in walking distance, and the outlets are across the road and next door to the north - also in walking distance. Its conveniently located right off Hwy 101 - about 15 mins from Hollister for any Casa de Fruita events. I would rate this a 2 star as it's OK, but since this rating system has "OK" as 3 stars, I was kind of stuck. ;) I hope it's a 3 star after remodel.
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
Alice
"nice hotel"
Very nice crew
1 night trip Oct 2, 2013
"Horrible hotel"
Stayed here for a wedding, hotel was under construction. They asked for a copy of a credit card in case we damaged the room. When we got to the room it was so damaged we almost left. Every lampshade was damaged, chairs were broken and one had a disgusting stain, that I would never had touched it The bathrooms were so smal you could barely get in get the door closed. The shower stall sounded like it would break with every step you took. There were no counters at all anywhere, so good luck getting ready for anything
Other trip Sep 21, 2013
Vicki
"Pleasant place to stay."
The lobby was in the process of remodeling which is the reason for the "4" overall rating & the facilities condition. The only entrance was in the rear where parking close was difficult later in the evening. The staff was excellent. Easy walking distance to Denny's, the In & Out Burger and outlet malls.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
Clayton
"Nice motel next to Gilroy Outlets."
Shopping was fun and location is convenient. Front desk or lobby currently under construction.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Currently undergoing construction and renovations. Can get loud during the day. Great Wifi internet. Convenient to Gilroy outlets.
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2013
"Close to Everything!"
It ws a nice room with a view of the outlet mall. There is construction going on of the inside of the hotel. The free breakfast wasn't much of anything. It was jsut grab and go kind of things.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
Danielle
"Just so so"
The lady at the front desk that checked us in was very nice, unfortunately I don't recall her name. Parking lot lighting was ok. Hotel is self was in a bit messy due to construction. Elevator was a rough ride & door slammed open & closed. Room wasn't too bad, no bedbugs so that was a good thing. Bathtub spout wouldn't change fully over to the showerhead so only got medium pressure. The bathtub itself made so much noise when you stood in it I thought I was going to fall through to the room below. Rates were reasonable & included a small breakfast bar. All in all I would stay there again if I am back in that area.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
"just ok"
I think I paid too much for what I got. The carpet like most of these cheap motels was filthy. Breakfast was ok. It would be nice to have boiled eggs. Nothing special about this motel.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2013
"Over all pretty good"
Very close to outlet stores! Staff was very friendly and nice. Lobby was under remodel so the had a makeshift/ temporary lobby. We noticed on the back of the room card was a coupon for Denny's,which was in the same parking lot! I would go back.
2 night family trip Aug 23, 2013
Kari
"Dingy, cramped, crummy breakfast"
Room was dingy and cramped. So small we had to squeeze past each other. Tiny sink with zero counter space--nowhere to place so much as a toothbrush or a pill bottle. Carpets stained. I could go on....
1 night trip Aug 21, 2013
"not so great"
the hotel was being remodeled, which made checking in very cramped. the make shift check in desk was next to the elevator and entrance door. we had to wait outside until the family ahead of us could check in. the receptionist was very nice though. the bathroom is very small, the vanity area so small there was no room for the cup, bar of soap, and toothbrush on the counter. my rv has a bigger vanity area! the remote to the tv did not work so we had to get out of bed to turn it off. remodel work started early in the morning, so no sleeping in that morning. we were way over charged for this hotel. should have stayed at the hotel down the street. I found out it was cheaper anyway. I won't be staying here again.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
pd
"Moto gp wend"
Everything was ok. We only needed a place to sleep each night that was near the race track.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Ted
Even though the hotel is renovating -very happy with our stay
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2013
Larmore
"Gilroy, California"
Friendly staff, some remodeling going on, could use better pillows.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Under construction"
It's just so dirty and unOrganize I'm never staying there again
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"clean and comfy"
No frills room, but clean and well maintained. Great, easy location.I would go back despite the construction.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2013
sam i am
Bathrooms are small
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2013
Joe W.
"Okay place and cheap affordable!!!"
The place is next to high way its okay place for cheap affordable to stay. Got there place was still remodeling and very narrow but its okay. Yes I would recommend a friend. Place is Clean but smells kinda like smoke but its not bad.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
hotel aND STAFF WAS GOOD
4 night trip Jul 17, 2013
"Terrible."
Management at this hotel is terrible. Spend you money somewhere esle. Did nothing but harass my employees staying there.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
"Close to shops"
Hotel under construction when we were there. The room was adequate.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
tamtam
"Only half a notch above camping out"
The Hotel was in the middle of construction, the rooms were too small with no closets space. The beds were in need of replacement and the towels were like using sandpaper. I’m sure glad my wife wasn’t with me and just a friend because I’d still be hearing about how bad it was. I will not be saying there next year for the Hollister Harley Run.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"So,so.."
Room vEry tiny, vEry dark. Water pressure is good tho. Friendly front desk although the hotel is under renovation for a bigger and better reception room. Breakfast is just mad duo of waffle, cereal, yogurt and coffee. Good thing the hotel is next to Denny's where you can get your breakfast instead. Very close to the outlets. Beds so so.. Bathroom very disappointing, very tiny.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
"Got what we expected."
We read the reviews and got what we expected. A building in renovation at a good price. Close to the outlet stores.
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
graeme
"OK for the price"
good service and once the renovations are done, I would recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2013
"Family trip"
The hotel was going through construction during our stay, but the staff made sure we were taken care of. They were friendly. Breakfast was basic, waffles, toast, cinnamon rolls, yogurt coffee and cereal. Not the most comfy bed or pillows but nothing is like your own bed. Within walking distance to gilroy outlets and restaurants.
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2013
Mena
didn`t know it was being remodeled. toilet didn`t flush. floors, chairs stained other than that, ok. never again!
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2013
"Nice for a night"
Great location, it's just too bad the hotel is under construction..
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
Abel
"Pick a different Hotel"
We picked this hotel from Hotels.com only to find the hotel currently under construction. (not knocking for that as they are trying to IMPROVE). The room was well made. What stood out the most was the patch job on a wall that was not finished, also there was wood putty on the bathroom door. Walls are thin so you can hear your neighbors talking. Finally, the part that makes me want to mark them to 1 star - The Pillows on the bed. They were so worn they felt like flattened cotton balls. Couldn't get extra pillows because they didn't have any available. Had to roll a couple of towels up to make a better pillow. Definitely will not get a room here again.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
Shane
"Nice hotel with a bad ventilation system"
Waited 15 minutes before a staff member appeared to check me in. The next morning a staff member stated breakfast was not ready but the coffee was. The coffee was lukewarm at best. Staff members just not very friendly. Could not control room temperature. The bath tub made an awful noise during showers.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
"ok"
the location is good for my family to stop there but the receptionist was not organized and don't know how to treat guests as they arrived and the motel was under major construction that I wasn't aware of.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2013
lisa
"Good Hotel and reasonable price"
Hotel is very near the outlet stores in Gilroy. They are doing renovation but the rates this week were excellent compared to rates in 2 and 3 star hotels in San Jose. Room is fine. Close to highway so a bit nosier than usual but for me it is fine. Sink had a minor issue but this was resolved quickly.
Other trip Jun 21, 2013
"Under construction..."
It was ok, but I was not notified it was under renovation when we booked. Hallways, foyers, elevators were shabby and dirty. The chair in our room was very worn and dirty. Would not choose this hotel again.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Peg
"Good room at an economical rate"
The motel was under renovation when we stayed there. Staff made an effort to give us a room on the highest floor away from the renovation and the noise stopped after certain time. No major impact on us. The room was clean and comfortable for that price and breakfast had a good spread.
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
Yean
I am sorry, but we were very disappointed. There was a remodel going on, maybe that was part of the reason. But the bathroom was less than acceptable.
1 night trip May 24, 2013
"Close to Outlet"
Hotel is located right next to Outlet. Average standard
1 night family trip May 18, 2013
DKtraveller
"Ok stay for one night"
The outside of the hotel was being remodeled but everything was open. Was a decent stay for one night...would not stay more. The room needed remodeling and had a musty smell to it. Had no iron in the room but the front desk had one after calling. Did not get an ironing board with it though. Beds were comfortable but pillows were too soft. Overall was an ok stay. Very good location though and would probably stay again because of that.
1 night trip May 18, 2013
"Clean and Comfortable"
Although there was construction in the front of the hotel, it was easy to get to the lobby through the back entrance. Our rooms were immaculate and the bed/pillows were extremely comfortable. We were informed the hotel was in the process of being completely renovated and I have to agree it needs it. Staff was VERY friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
3 night trip Apr 28, 2013
Shopaholic
"Clean and comfortable room for the night"
We just stayed one night, the room was clean and the bed's were comfortable. It was affordable and served a continental breakfast in the AM. It worked out fine.
1 night trip with friends Apr 20, 2013
Debra
Room needed a make over.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2013
"Very Clean"
They were remodeling the front of the hotel which was an eye sore. Besides that everything was great. The room was very clean.
5 night business trip Mar 24, 2013
"family vacation road trip"
hotel was right next to freeway and outlet mall which turned out to be nice. rooms were clean, breakfast was nice, had mini fridge and microwave. tv's could be updated. beds were comfy.l
1 night family trip Mar 23, 2013