All hotels in Chesapeake, Virginia, United States of America
1569 Crossways Blvd, Chesapeake, VA, 23320, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

Loved having a small full refrigerator (with a freezer). Loved the size of the room.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
The stay was very pleasant and enjoyable. One night weekend stay for church convention. The Saturday breakfast buffet was excellent! The staff was very friendly and helpful. Only rated it a 4 on Hotel service because our cards to enter the room would not work but it was quickly resolved.
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
Cheryl
"Can you be disappointed and pleased"
the hotel itself is nice. the only issue I had was I called a few days ahead for an early check in because I was moving. well that went fine and the desk clerk assured me of a nice clean room. long story short get to my room and someone left their dirty panties hanging on the shower rod...it just made me question rather or not housekeeping cleaned the bathroom and if so how could you miss that. someone came done and cleaned the bathroom for us. I want to give them a 5 but I can't overlook that.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2014
Lady
"Good hotel in a good spot"
Good stay in a good room. This hotel is priced right and offers a hot breakfast and evening meal. Definitely a great place if you are with the family, it could save lots of money in meals.
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2014
"Very Good"
Very nice. Exactly as advertised. Nice, clean rooms and overall appearance. Breakfast was good as well with very friendly staff.
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
"No complaints here!"
Nice rooms! We did not swim in the pool, nor have the hotel breakfast, so this review excludes those amenities.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Jambalaya
"Spacious suite"
The breakfast was great, and the serving lady was very friendly and cheerful. The location is close to stores. The room was not as clean as I hoped it would be (eg. The kitchenette floor was quite sticky). The suite was quite spacious and comfortable; it included a sitting room, kitchenette(with microwave, stove, full fridge), large bedroom, and pretty good sized bathroom. It had 2 TVs, one in each room.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Great hotel. I will be definitely staying there again on my next visit.
8 night trip Jul 2, 2014
Priscilla
After staying at the Hilton Garden the night before- I was disappointed -the lobby at the Hilton Garden was beautiful- nicely decorated and homey. I had 2 incidents with kids fighting outside to the point where I did not feel comfortable sitting out front. It would have been nice to have an outdoor sitting area away from the noise of the pool and kids. The fight did not escalate too badly but the language and shouting was very bad
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Enjoyed the stay. Walking distance to a couple of chain restaurants. Breakfast and dinner at the hotel was a very nice touch, you don't see this type of service anymore. Thank you.
2 night business trip May 28, 2014
Mrcs4u
"Annual Family Outing"
Our stay here at the HOOMEWOOD SUITES are always great! We choose to come here every year. We've been coming here for 5 years now. The Homewood Suites, are in a central location, where everything you need is in walking distance. You get a full breakfast every morning, you have access to an exercise room, and laundry room. The rooms are spacious, clean, and very well stocked with everything you need. There are vending machines, and plenty of snacks. Thank you HOOMEWOOD SUITES for your hospitality.
3 night family trip Oct 17, 2013
WILLIAM TURPIN JR.
"ALL AROUND CONVENIENT"
My stay at HOMEWOOD SUITE was wonderful. I go there every year around the same time with my family. I would recommend this hotel to everyone that would come to Chesapeake Virginia. It is an excellent hotel, in a convenient location with everything you need around you.
3 night trip Oct 17, 2013
Ted
"Nice time"
We had dinner the two days we were there. They have dinner Monday - Thursday. Room was very nicely appointed, clean, etc. Breakfast was nice too with eggs, bacon/sausage, cereal, etc. The front desk was very helpful with directions and getting us a non-smoking room when I mistakenly asked for smoking! Great Job!
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
mike
"Nice clean hotel"
Did not spend much time in the 1 bedroom suite but we had a great time. Nice clean hotel.
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Chesapeake - Greenbrier
Though I understand you did not have an opportunity to spend a lot of time at the property during your stay, I am still pleased to see that you had a pleasant experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2013
Great location and good service!
Other trip Mar 29, 2013
"This is a FIVE STAR review."
Our stay at the HOMEWOOD SUITE, was extreamly wonderful thank you very much. We come to the the HOMEWOOD SUITE, every October, the only place we want and choose to stay. We loved everything about this hotel. We loved the cleanlieness, the fine staff of employies there, very pleasent and kind, and very hospitable. Again, thank you for caring for us, and GOD bless you and the owners of this FIVE STAR HOTEL, may you all prosper and stay in good health, again, THANK YOU!!!
2 night trip Oct 19, 2012
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Katherine
4 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
2 night trip Apr 16, 2014
Dee
Response by Homewood Suites by Hilton Chesapeake - Greenbrier
Thank you for taking the time to rate your stay with us. It is our goal to ensure a positive stay while visiting with us. Looking forward to serving you again in the near future.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
amanda
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2013

1 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
IanTrev

1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Chesapeake-Greenbrier

"Wonderful place to stay"
07/27/15 Laci L Jarratt, United States
This was without question the best hotel I have ever stayed in. The staff was so helpful and went the extra mile which really made our stay wonderful. There is a complimentary breakfast and dinner which was delicious and help with the cost of meals. I can not say enough good things about this place.
"Average"
07/26/15 KittyKatOBX Alexandria, Virginia
This Homewood Suites is average. I stay at many Homewood Suites across the country and the rooms at this one seem smaller than average and the breakfast is much more limited that most Homewood Suites I have visited. I stayed only one night and it was fine for one day. This hotel is central to the Hampton Roads, Newport News area and has a number of dining options from fast food and sandwiches to full service dining. If you are visiting the Outer Banks and driving a long distance and need a stop-off area before driving the rest of the way to the OBX, this is an excellent area to stop. It has very easy access to 64 and then 168.
"Noisy Room but Great Hotel!"
07/20/15 Bruce C spartanburg, United States
No complaints other than the room being located by the pool and basketball court which didn't allow any peace and quiet until 10pm. The staff, hotel, and experience was great. The evening meal and breakfast was great. The location of the hotel is wonderful and puts icing on the cake!
"Excellent Hotel!"
07/13/15 Emily Ann Z Darien, United States
This hotel was fantastic! My room was spotless every evening when I returned from my business meeting. All the staff members I encountered were friendly and helpful. The bed was super comfortable. The complimentary breakfast had a variety of hot and cold options. The complimentary internet was a bit slow on the 5th floor where my room was, but worked just fine in the meeting room. I did not take advantage of the complimentary light meals in the evenings, but they seemed very popular. There are a number of restaurants within walking distance, although the area is not that pedestrian friendly - you will be walking through parking lots. I would stay here again without a second thought.
"Not as expected for a Homewood Suites (food)"
07/09/15 BarbL000 Spotsylvania, Virginia
Yes the room was nice and fairly clean, but older. The reason for the non-stellar review was the complimentary food (dinner, breakfast). Most Homewood Suites are offering a little buffet dinner of sorts with wine and beer. Not here. We got a bit of lettuce, package dressing some fruit and a cheddar broccoli soup that was not reconstituted to soup,but rather used direct from the can, heated and called a "dip" for potato chips. No wine nor beer. Breakfast was a bit on the rough side as well, with eggs that were "fried" into hockey pucks, bacon, yogurt and the best part the waffle baker that you do as you want them. Breakfast was maybe a 3 but dinner definitely a 1. Don't go here if you were expeccting a nice food experience.
"Pool needs help"
07/09/15 STANLEY R
The hotel people were excellent as was the breakfast and meal between 5-7 PM. The rooms were adequate. The pool was a mess, dirty and had junk in one area. The pool was not inviting. I think this left a poor impression on the hotel. I will not stay there again.
"Not being kept very well"
07/06/15 Nichole S Chula Vista, United States
I've stayed at this hotel a number of times and have returned based on positive experiences. However this last time I stayed, I noticed that this hotel has really been neglected. The common areas are not being cleaned properly and my suite kitchen floor was sticky. I hope the management pays attention and turns this around because the location is great and Homewood Suites in general is a personal favorite...
07/05/15 Amy T
Stayed over 4th of July. Very busy time to be in town. Staff was great. Very accommodating. Clean and very nice. Room was spacious with area to relax. Comfy bed and pillows. Lots of area restaurants in walking distance. Others in a short drive.
"meh"
07/01/15 Robert E
rooms were nice, the free breakfast/dinners you get what you pay for. Mattresses weren't horrible, but not great either. The laudry facilities are free wash and $1 for a dry and unlike many once through the drier actually dries your clothes. Onsite gym is a couple of treadmills, but they have a free pass to the full gym about 1/4 mile away. rooms with windows by the pool (most of the 1st floor) can get noisey, but not horribly so,
"Its Really 2.5 Rating, Not so Great"
07/01/15 Brian S
Gold HHonors member with eCheckin, however was required to 1- Sign Reg Card, 2-Give Credit Card, 3-Verify Rate.....so really no eCheckin....Room was below Hilton standards, broken AC that needed to be reset every 12 hours (hotel was sold out), well below average hotel staff, they are pretty much just there, they never greet anyone. Broken desk chair that is clearly broken, I mean clearly lopsided. Breakfast is below average, "diner" is just Hors d' ouvers, not diner. I will stay at the Hilton Garden or Hampton on future visits to this area. Frequent stayer at Embassy, Hampton and Hilton, first Homewood experience, last Homewood experience!