All hotels in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States of America
5400 Homewood Banks Dr, Raleigh, NC, 27612, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Raleigh, NC"
Raleigh is a very pretty city. You don't see much from the freeway for all of the trees. This place is very nice to stay at. The food is great.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2014
Carwizrd
"Great Room"
in my book it's a five star hotel tha room was great....big and spaces service was great atmosphere was perfect breakfast was great...i will stay again and again and again
3 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Tiffany
"Great deal with excellent friendly service"
We stayed at this hotel for a night with our son and daughter in law and two grandchildren. The extra space was great for allfof us to have and the rooms were very clean; and even the kitchen was well-stocked. We were able to cook a few meals there. Staff at front desk were especially helpful and friendly. We enjoyed the pool too. Definitely recommend this as a great value for family and others! !
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
"Great place for exploring Raleigh"
We enjoyed the suite very much. It was very nice and the staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. Great place.
5 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"No Jacuzzi Nice room"
Great room, great service, but a little disappointed that the hotel had no jacuzzi. I have stayed at other Homewoods that had a jacuzzi and just assumed it was a part of any decent pool area. My Bad!
5 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Lou H
Great hotel with great service!
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
"Nice for the price"
Staying here was a pleasure. The staff is very friendly and helpful. There's adequate parking and it's walking distance from the mall. You also save money by taking advantage of the complimentary breakfast every am and dinner Mon -Thur. The suite is a nice size it just needs new furniture and carpeting. We were on the 7th floor and it was very quiet. There's also a business office where I was able to print our boarding passes before we checked out.
7 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"It was...okay."
I booked for two double beds but instead got one queen bed. The lights kept flickering off and on. The lady at the front desk was irritated when I came back down to tell her the room key she gave me didn't work. It wasn't TERRIBLE but it could have been a lot better. On the plus side, it was clean and quiet. I expected a wonderful experience since it has such good reviews. But instead I got just an okay experience.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Great hotel! Awesome price!"
Stayed here for one night when going to see a concert at the pnc arena. Very comfortable. Clean. Friendly staff. And an awesome breakfast. Would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Samantha
"Beautiful hotel with very friendly staff."
My husband and I checked in and we're upgraded free of charge for no reason. We fell asleep immediately on the comfy bed. The trees surrounding the hotel made us feel like we were in a secluded area. Hot breakfast every morning! We plan to go back on our next trip to Raleigh. We loved it!
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Brittany
Great breakfast. Beds were comfortable. Over all the stay was good except they gave us the wrong room but changed it with no problem and then the next morning we had no power for about three hours.
1 night family trip May 31, 2014
Excellent hotel Staff very friendly & helpful
5 night family trip May 24, 2014
Ronnie WIMBERLEY
"Nice and clean"
The hotel was clean and the room was large and comfortable. The staff was helpful and friendly. The free breakfast was excellent. The hotel met all our needs.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Nice remote location"
Outstanding!
1 night romance trip May 22, 2014
Eddie Willis
Beautiful hotel and very convenient to airport and Raleigh sites.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Bill W.
"Terrible experience"
I have been here before and had a great time and that's why I came back. Needless to say, our experience was terrible. The bedroom tv was not working and it took forever for the staff to come to a resolution about fixing it. The hotel was short staffed and our room smelled like mildew. Will think twice about staying again.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Tonya
"Close to mall"
Good stay, clean rooms. Would stay again.
3 night trip May 16, 2014
"Close to the mall.Easy access to locations"
It was a very pleasant surprise. The morning breakfast was a treat and the wait staff was more than accomadating. The afternoon brunch was another surprising addition to our stay. The friendliness of the overall staff was outstanding.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"ADDED TO THE HAPPY GRADUATION CELEBRATION"
Having breakfast & dinner was a plus, as sometimes you don't feel like going out. Driving directions from the front desk were very helpful.
4 night family trip Apr 30, 2014
Sandy
"Family visit"
We found our suite to be very comfortable, private and quiet!
Other trip May 6, 2014
"Everyone very welcoming and friendly"
Had a great experience. Will recommend and will come back!
Other trip May 5, 2014
Darlene
"Everything you need"
Great staff, really nice spacious accommodations. Great location next to mall. Easy access to everything.
Other trip May 4, 2014
tjo
"Comforts of home"
We enjoyed our stay. It was like being at home.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
The location was very close to Crabtree Valley Mall and very close to all highways and major roads. Very easy to get around town. Breakfast was great! dinner is also available M-Th. The only negative was loud construction across the street-ask for a room facing the wooded area.
5 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Jme
"Will be back!"
Excellent location for my needs. Liked everything about this hotel. Quiet and convenient. Will go back on next visit.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
Connie
"Close to event location"
Very courteous staff,clean facilities,reasonable price
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Satisfied"
Very pleased with this hotel. They met every expectation.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Lamar Robbins @mobtied_apparel
Renovations are fantastic and the staff is friendly and cordial as always
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
"Quality Control of Renovations"
The hotel is fine. Good location. --- However, the room I was in and the rooms of several other members of the party I was traveling with were under renovation and a final quality control had either not been done or someone had decided that a sloppy job was good enough to let customers stay in the suites. Among the shortfalls in my room were no base boards installed yet, a folding closet door with a broken mirror. wall paper loose at the corners, and a broken pvc drain trap in the bathroom sink.. All of which could have been and should have been corrected by a good handyman. --- In short, I would not recommend staying at this location for a couple of months until they conclude their renovations and all of the clean-up actions.
4 night trip Mar 20, 2014
"Centrally located"
The breakfast and dinner services are fabulous! Thank you so much for making our stay so easy to stay on our budget, and the food was delicious.
5 night family trip Mar 9, 2014
Coleen W
"very good stay"
Rooms were very clean. Will stay again next time when we in the area.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Great hotel within easy distance of downtown"
We decided to stay at this hotel based on a recommendation from our son, who stayed at a Homewood Suites in Texas on a recent business trip. It was a great decision! Not only would we stay at this location again, we will look for Homewood Suites locations wherever we travel. Based on our experience, we would definitely recommend this hotel chain to family and friends. Homewood Suites offers breakfast every day, with an assortment of both hot and cold entrees, as well as muffins, pastries and fresh fruit. There is hot coffee available 24 hrs. a day. They also offer dinner Monday through Thursday evenings----which we heard was very good but did not try.....we were too busy seeing and tasting all that Raleigh had to offer! The entire hotel staff was very friendly. A special shout-out to Mabel, who made sure there was plenty of food at all times, and was very helpful and friendly without being overbearing. My husband and I highly recommend this hotel, and will definitely be staying here every time we come to Raleigh!
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
Sue
"Perfectly suitable"
The only problem we had with the hotel was that we had called and asked for 2 double beds rather than one queen or king. The person I spoke to confirmed that they would note our reservation and have that room ready for us. When we arrived, they had only a queen sized bed and not two doubles. They didn't really apologize - just said they didn't have it. Other than that, the hotel was perfectly suitable.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
Capucine
overall stay was good, some improvement work was being done, but it was not disruptive to my stay.
2 night business trip Mar 3, 2014
pat
Weekend stay with family. Breakfast selection was fair. Some cosmetic updates were in progress, but did not affect our stay. Staff was very friendly.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Good Stay"
Room was nice and clean. Hotel staff was friendly and check in was very easy. No complaints, would stay again.
2 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Ericka
"Perfect"
Excellent....The ladies who serve breakfast were great. Great location, spacious suites, can't say enough. Definitely will use Homewood Suite on my next trip.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Renee
"Good Location & Service"
Nice hotel. I want to highlight the excellent customer service. Here is an example: While I was there NC had a big snow storm. I went out to my rental car that was covered with snow. I had no gloves, boots or brush to clear off my car and the snow was too heavy for the wipers to clear. Unexpectedly, a staff person from the hotel came out and cleared off my car for me. He didn't stand around after looking for a tip either. I was really impressed, I live in the Northeast and no business has ever provided this service. I so appreciated it that day.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Pam
"Cleanliness of room/hotel"
This is my second experience staying at a Homewood Suites. I have had great experiences both times. This time, it was for an overnight stay and the suite was perfect. It was close to restaurants and the Crabtree Valley Mall. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Bryan
"Great hotel! Beautiful rooms and facilities."
The room was booked thorugh Expedia. i called to verify reservation and the hotel rep said that the room was much smaller than pictured on the Expedia site and upgraded my room size with no extra charge. Myself, my wife and two children took a train trip to Raleigh. We traveled by cab to the hotel. Checked in quickly and were allowed a 1pm checkout for no extra charge. The "continental" breakfast was nothing short of a breakfast buffet. Eggs, bacon, grits, muffins, bagels, yogurt, cereal, coffee, juices and much more. I would stay here every time I travel to raleigh.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
"Convenient for my visit"
Enjoyable and relaxing
1 night trip Jan 29, 2014
Nick
"Construction chaos"
The place was in chaos as they remodel the main floor, there was no peacefulness or convenience. I would have loved to work somewhere other than my room but there wasn't a business center or anything else. The rooms were okay but weren't very clean.
4 night business trip Jan 27, 2014
"Great Service!"
The service during my stay was great and they took great care of me. The room was clean and free wi-fi was a plus. The only reason I knocked them down from a 5 to a 4 is because they were doing construction in the lobby during my stay. There was no mention of it in any part of the website (both homewoodsuites website and hotels.com) during my reservation.
3 night business trip Jan 20, 2014
"Convenient to mall and PNC center"
I enjoyed the fact that the room was a suite and we were able to utilize the kitchen however, the hotel was under construction for a remodel of the lobby. It was dusty and dirty. Construction work went on into the weekend and the fire alarm went off every morning at like 6:30 A.M. If I had known they were remodeling, I would not have stayed at this hotel.
Other trip Jan 25, 2014
ken
"Great suite at a great price For traveling family."
Minus construction for renovations it was a great hotel near many attractions. Would highly recommend for family traveling with young children who need extra space.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
"Friendly and helpful staff"
I have never stayed at a Homewood Suites before but based on my experience, I would not hesitate to do so again. The staff was extremely helpful and courteous. The room was well-maintained and quiet. Learning that breakfast and dinner were included was a plus.
4 night business trip Jan 3, 2014
KE
Clean and convenient location.
2 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Dave Machado
"Strange experience. Where is everyone?"
On our way back north from and Orlando vacation, we stopped by this Homewood for a night. When we pulled into the parking lot of this hotel at about 10pm, we heard very loud music coming from an adjacent establishment. Once inside the lobby, we didn't see any employees at the front desk. After waiting a bit and calling out, someone eventually came out from the office behind the front desk. The 2 bedroom suite was a decent size, nicely cleaned. Comfortable beds. Clean utensils, dishes. Full size frig. Went down for breakfast at 9:15. No more omelettes, no potatoes. Free, but sparser breakfast than the Homewood at Durham that we stayed at on our way South. Overall good value, but I'd probably look for another Homewood, or an Embassy next time.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2013
"Not Happy"
I inadvertantly booked a Smoking Room and went we got there were told they were booked and di not have a non-smoking room. That was it. No help no recommendations no nothing. They said "tere is internet upstairs you can look and see if you can find another room somewhere. We had to cancel the room and eat what we had paid for the room. Beautiful place, customer service was terrible.
2 night trip Dec 10, 2013
"Weekend getaway"
My wife and I went horseback riding in northern Raleigh and stayed overnight at Homewood Suites, everything was very nice, from the room to the morning breakfast. We're planning another trip next fall and will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013