All hotels in Vienna, Austria
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereSchottenfeldgasse 74, Vienna, Vienna, 1070, Austria, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great stsyv"
Nice hotel close by metro not luxurious but nice room and friendly stuff
4 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
Gianfranco
"Nice stay at December"
Me and my fiancee went to Vienna to see the Christmas markets.Was great! Hotel is very well located. Many places are within walk distance, tram and metro station as well. Room was very nice and clean. Breakfast was good. We liked our stay in the Falkensteiner Hotel. Neighborhood is not the best but didn't feel insecure or something.
Response by Falkensteiner Hotel Am Schottenfeld
Dear Vesa, Thank you so much for your wonderful and detailed review, this is very much appreciated. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I'm so happy to read that the staff was able to assist you in pleasurable way. Again, I am very thankful for your comments and I really do hope that we will have the chance of welcoming you back in the near future. In the meantime we wish you all the best. With kind regards from Vienna
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
Vesa
You need to leave your car key at the desk if you want to use their parking.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"EB"
Enjoyed the stay as hotel location is not to far from central but more importanly in a quite area. The reception staff especially late at night was not very friendly.
Response by Falkensteiner Hotel Am Schottenfeld
Dear EB, Thank you so much for your review, this is very much appreciated. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am disturbed to read that the staff at night was not able to assist you in pleasurable way. Please be assured that I will take the appropriate action to ensure a better service in the future. Again, I am very thankful for your comments and I really do hope that we will have the chance of welcoming you back in the near future. In the meantime we wish you all the best. With kind regards from Vienna
4 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
this hotel is an perfect place to stay in Vienna. all is allright. We'll come back there.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"Good location!"
A lovely, business oriented hotel. Only warning, make sure you clarify ahead of time the inclusion of breakfast (which was lovely but expensive).
Response by Falkensteiner Hotel Am Schottenfeld
Dear guest, Thank you so much for your review, this is very much appreciated. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Again, I am very thankful for your comments and I really do hope that we will have the chance of welcoming you back in the near future. In the meantime we wish you all the best. With kind regards from Vienna Frank Spielmeyer Resident Manager
Other trip May 5, 2014
J
"Clean"
This hotel was very clean. I did not eat the €18 breakfast, but I heard it was good. The room was pretty and kept well. The bed was very firm and the pillows extra soft.
Response by Falkensteiner Hotel Am Schottenfeld
Dear Isaac, Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay. Our breakfast is indeed one of the best and we hope that you can enjoy it next time when you are in Vienna. We are looking forward to welcome you again in the near future. Best regards
Other trip May 3, 2014
Isaac
"ok for business"
the stay was ok, because it was for business. the room was very small. my car did not fit in the hotel garage (citroen c-crosser) so I had to use another one, but this was just around the corner. even though this is not that convenient when it is raining...
1 night business trip Nov 29, 2012
"Decent"
Hotel does not deserve the star rating it holds. The lobby is quite misleading. The hotel itself is dirty throughout; and the rooms need to be repainted. The fitness center is only an eliptical with a small cable machine. The nearest subway station is 400 meters away, which isn't bad. The parking situation is a micro lot in which the cars are parked on top of one another; so, unless you have a rental or a smart car, I would not park here.
4 night trip Jan 17, 2013
Sam
The king size bed is made up of a two twin beds, creating an uncomfortable seam. Although not uncommon configuration, it was not terribly comfortable. Also, we had no control over the the bathroom fan as it turned on and off automotically, albeit not in sync with the lights. This was exceptionally annoying at night.
2 night trip Oct 8, 2012
"Good hotel if you get the discounted rate"
The hotel was very nice, however the room was very small, which would have been ok, if there would have been at least a dresser in the room. We could not unpack our suitcases, because the closet space was so minimal and there were no dresser drawers to put things away. This made the room more crowded, since we could not store our suitcases and had to climb over them and dig through them for things we needed. It is ok for a one night stay, but for several days it becomes inconvenient. Also it would be nice to have a clock in the room. We appreciated the airconditioning the first day we arrived, since it was very hot. The following nights were much cooler, so we opened the windows for fresh air, which meant we had some street noise; but earplugs solved that problem.... The bathroom was very modern and beautiful, but it is strange, that a four star hotel will not provide wash cloths. The public transportation to the city was very convenient and there are places to eat close by, so we did not eat breakfast at the hotel restaurant, which was very pricy. Overall we enjoyed our stay and would come here again, but would opt for a bigger room. However, I have to mention, since we got a discounted rate, I guess we got what we paid for.
Other trip Sep 19, 2012
Gerti
"Not convenient"
Room was small and needed to have a new paint job. Air conditioning didn't work very well and it was extremely warm. Not close to bus or subway station. The workers were not very helpful when giving directions to the city.
Other trip Jun 25, 2012

"Good."
Hotel was in a convenient location - walking distance from the station, mall and market. It's a very quiet area during the weekend. Bathroom was lovely. Twin beds were comfortable, could have done with an extra pillow. Air conditioning didn't seem to be working, but we opened the window and that seemed to do the job.
3 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Catherine
"Great hotel on great location"
Short, over night
Response by Falkensteiner Hotel Am Schottenfeld
Dear Mihael, Thank you so much for your review, this is very much appreciated. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Again, I am very thankful for your comments and I really do hope that we will have the chance of welcoming you back in the near future. In the meantime we wish you all the best. With kind regards from Vienna
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2015
Mihael
"weekend in Vienna"
We arrived late at night and received a warm welcome. The room was clean and well appointed. We asked for mugs and teabags so we could make tea in our room. The reception staff were very knowledgeable about Vienna and gave us good advice for sightseeing and a fabulous recommendation for wiener schnitzel nearby.
Response by Falkensteiner Hotel Am Schottenfeld
Dear Susan, Thank you so much for your wonderful and detailed review, this is very much appreciated. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I'm so happy to read that the staff was able to assist you in pleasurable way. Again, I am very thankful for your comments and I really do hope that we will have the chance of welcoming you back in the near future. In the meantime we wish you all the best. With kind regards from Vienna
3 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
susan
"Excellent hotel for a weekend break."
Hotel in convenient location for major sights. Good transport links. Hotel staff very friendly & helpful. Marked down as a 4 as water cooler in the wellness centre was empty, otherwise could not fault hotel & would recommend to other travellers.
Response by Falkensteiner Hotel Am Schottenfeld
Dear Baza, Thank you so much for your detailed review, this is very much appreciated. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I'm so happy to read that the staff was able to assist you in pleasurable way. Thank you for the hint with the water cooler, which we immediately refilled. Again, I am very thankful for your comments and I really do hope that we will have the chance of welcoming you back in the near future. In the meantime we wish you all the best. With kind regards from Vienna
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Baza
"Comfortable hotel in a good location"
Overall a really nice stay at this hotel. We attended a friends wedding and the hotel was ideally located for both the church ceremony and also for he sights of central Vienna. We would recommend this hotel for families, couples & singles.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
C&D
"Booked the hotel based on garage parking, 4 star,"
We booked the hotel based on garage parking, 4 star, price, incl breakfast and location. Walk to mariahilfer Straße took 13 mins. Top, top breakfast buffet. 13 jams/honey choices. Umpteen teas. Cheeses / cold sausage display , fish salad display , English Breakfast, various cereals seeds and loads more. Great room Hotel very well staffed hotel.
Response by Falkensteiner Hotel Am Schottenfeld
Dear Kenegie, Thank you so much for your review, this is very much appreciated. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Again, I am very thankful for your comments and I really do hope that we will have the chance of welcoming you back in the near future. In the meantime we wish you all the best. With kind regards from Vienna Frank Spielmeyer Resident Manager
1 night family trip May 13, 2014
"Feels like home"
It looks to me a pretty new hotel. Room is in a decent size and bathroom equipped with all you need plus a impeccable clean bathtub. Reception and restaurant staff are all friendly and helpful with warm greetings whenever I come in or leave the hotel. My request on early check in and late check out were all accommodated without any difficulties. Breakfast is nice although it's not inclusive in room rates. Good variety with freshly squeezed orange juice and even 3 types of smoke fish served and you only pay EUR 16 for all these. The only complaint I have is the bathroom ventilation is a bit noisy but if you keep bathroom door closed it should not bother you much.
Response by Falkensteiner Hotel Am Schottenfeld
Dear guest, Thank you so much for your review, this is very much appreciated. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your comment regarding the ventilation, which I have forwarded to my maintenance department to fix. Again, I am very thankful for your comments and I really do hope that we will have the chance of welcoming you back in the near future. In the meantime we wish you all the best. With kind regards from Vienna Frank Spielmeyer Resident Manager
2 night trip Apr 29, 2014
J Wong
"Great hotel. No apology for the booking stuff up."
Myself and my partner booked this hotel twice in as many days as we were on a very extended European trip, but had decided to skip out our route to Slovakian due to train schedules. We stayed again at the Falkensteiner, however it was our anniversary so we thought we would instead book ourselves an upgrade, (having stayed in the standard room three nights before. However, we checked in and went to our room and after a few minutes realised our room looked exactly like our previous room. I rechecked our booking and they had not given us the deluxe we had paid for. Why I was so very annoyed and disappointed about this was that we would never have known had we not stayed in the standard room previously and recognised it. The service was then very disappointing, no apology whatsoever. The hotel is in a very easy to get to location and has a very well priced dinner menu but with little to choose from (although very good!) and the breakfast is very very expensive!
1 night trip Sep 16, 2013
"Good, not great."
We stayed at the Falkensteiner for four nights in August. It is a very nice, modern hotel with well equipped rooms. For €10 extra a night we could have upgraded to a more modern room, but as this was a city break we felt the money would be better used elsewhere. The room was spotlessly clean and staff came in daily to keep it that way. The breakfast was very good with a wide variety on offer. Having said that it is very much a continental selection, which we loved, but if you're looking for an english breakfast every morning you'll be disappointed. Staff on the whole were fairly efficient but most only spoke basic English. Reception staff were friendly and helpful. Overall, a good hotel well rated at 4*.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
Leonie
"Great hotel for single traveller"
Good hotel - nice room. Could only benefit with having BBC tv! Helpful and non intrusive staff. Good location. Woukd stay there again without hesitation.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
"Good hotel facilities"
The Hotel is overall pleasing and good facilities. Locationwise it is 20 mins away from the centre. The bus 48A has a good frequency and connects to the city centre. I thought the buffet was expensive so did not try it out. Staff are nice and friendly.
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
Smita
"good hotel"
Located within walking distance from the train and subways, the hotel provided an excellent breakfast. Rooms were basic, few extras, but the WiFi was free and worked well. The district around the hotel was not great, but felt safe.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
ellen
"AMAZING BREAKFAST, comfortable, value for money"
Fantastic hotel that we would highly recommend to anyone, and if we head back to Vienna we will definitely stay here again. Friendly staff, clean and comfortable room. AMAZING breakfast - REALLY AMAZING. We have travelled extensively in Europe and the US and this was one of the nicest breakfasts we've ever had. It had everything. Our room was quite small, however this didn't bother us in the slightest as it was comfortable and clean, plus we didn't spend that much time in it. It was a 15 min walk to the nearest station which may be a problem for some people.
Other trip May 2, 2013
"Great service, warm welcome, amazing breakfast!"
The staff is very nice. They welcome you with a complimentary drink and they are very helpful with advice on where to find things in Vienna. Room was nice, with a coffee machine and a bath. Finally, we were amazed by sumptuous breakfast that awaited us in the morning- everything you can think of you'll find there. Very satisfied!
2 night romance trip Feb 15, 2013
Marta
Great location, very helpful and obliging staff. Issues regarding a problem with ants in my initial room were addressed immediately by staff and alternative room offered. Close walk to centre of town and restaurant district.
6 night business trip Jan 27, 2013
EW
"Frankensteiner"
Small room, about 15msq Expensive breakfast. Location was OK
Other trip Oct 18, 2012

"gym and wellness in downtown"
quality/price very good, the best hotel in this area I tried other 3 with 700meters. breakfast is ok, room is very nice and with some amenities, there is a small gym but it is better than nothing. so my idea price worth ! that's good deal I'll definitely come back again.
Response by Falkensteiner Hotel Am Schottenfeld
Dear Claudio, Thank you so much for your wonderful review, this is very much appreciated. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and especially liked our Location. Again, I am very thankful for your comments and I really do hope that we will have the chance of welcoming you back in the near future. In the meantime we wish you all the best. With kind regards from Vienna
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
claudio
"SUPERB!!!"
Pretty nice hotel , will stay there again next time i am in Vienna
Response by Falkensteiner Hotel Am Schottenfeld
Dear Imre, Thank you so much for your wonderful review, this is very much appreciated. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Again, I am very thankful for your comments and I really do hope that we will have the chance of welcoming you back in the near future. In the meantime we wish you all the best. With kind regards from Vienna
2 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Imre
HU
"gutes hotel in der nähe vom WestBahnhof"
ich war für ein Wochenende dort. kein Luxus,aber guter Durchschnitt. Lage auch in Ordnung, man kommt überall mit Bus und Bahn hin. Möbel nicht mehr ganz die neusten. Badezimmer war in Summe sauber, man könnte hier aber mal wieder in den Ecken aufpolieren.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Tolles Businesshotel"
Mit Ausnahme der Hotelgarage sehr empfehlenswert
Response by Falkensteiner Hotel Am Schottenfeld
Sehr geehrter Gast, vielen Dank für die sehr gute Bewertung Ihres Aufenthaltes im Falkensteiner Hotel am Schottenfeld. Es freut mich sehr, dass Sie sich bei uns wohlgefühlt haben. Gern sind wir Ihnen nach Möglichkeit beim parken ihres Fahrzeugs bei Ihrem nächsten Besuch behilflich. Ich hoffe sehr, Sie schon bald wieder bei uns im Falkensteiner Hotel am Schottenfeld willkommen heißen zu dürfen. Herzliche Grüße aus Wien sendet Ihnen, Frank Spielmeyer Resident Manager
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
AT
"Very clean and spacious Juniour suite with balcony"
We enjoyed our stay on 6th floor jr suite, room was very nice and clean, got good help for directions and restaurants near by.
Response by Falkensteiner Hotel Am Schottenfeld
Dear Pekka, Thank you so much for your wonderful review, this is very much appreciated. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Again, I am very thankful for your comments and I really do hope that we will have the chance of welcoming you back in the near future. In the meantime we wish you all the best. With kind regards from Vienna
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Pekka
FI
"Ottimo rapporto qualità prezzo"
Solo un po distante dalla metro (10 min a piedi). Per il resto, ottimo.
Response by Falkensteiner Hotel Am Schottenfeld
Dear guest, Thank you so much for your review, this is very much appreciated. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. If you you would visit us again, please be so Kind and let the reception staff explain you the way to the auto bus number 48a, which is just a three minute walk away and takes you right in the City center of Vienna within 8 minutes. Again, I am very thankful for your comments and I really do hope that we will have the chance of welcoming you back in the near future. In the meantime we wish you all the best. With kind regards from Vienna
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
IT
"Albergo pulito, location molto buona"
Camera buona come la pulizia. Colazione ottima e abbondante. Vicino al quartiere dei musei ed al centro. Lo consiglio.
Response by Falkensteiner Hotel Am Schottenfeld
Dear Roberto, Thank you so much for your wonderful and detailed review, this is very much appreciated. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I'm so happy to read that the staff was able to assist you in pleasurable way. Again, I am very thankful for your comments and I really do hope that we will have the chance of welcoming you back in the near future. In the meantime we wish you all the best. With kind regards from Vienna
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Roberto
"Leuk hotel"
Het hotel ligt nabij de metro in een rustige straat. Netjes en vriendelijk personeel. Kamer was voldoende groot en schoon. Matrassen waren wel doorgezakt en ons inziens aan vervanging toe.
Response by Falkensteiner Hotel Am Schottenfeld
Dear Anique, Thank you so much for your review, this is very much appreciated. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I'm so happy to read that the staff was able to assist you in pleasurable way. Again, I am very thankful for your comments and I really do hope that we will have the chance of welcoming you back in the near future. In the meantime we wish you all the best. With kind regards from Vienna
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Anique
NL
"Hôtel très bien situé"
Pour les marchés de Noël , hôtel très bien situé , restaurants à proximités . Le soir Barman très sympa , belle carte de cocktails ! Petit bémol : la couette vraiment riquiqui du lit .
Response by Falkensteiner Hotel Am Schottenfeld
Dear Pat, Thank you so much for your review, this is very much appreciated. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I'm so happy to read that the staff was able to assist you in pleasurable way. Again, I am very thankful for your comments and I really do hope that we will have the chance of welcoming you back in the near future. In the meantime we wish you all the best. With kind regards from Vienna
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Pat
"Okej hotell i wien"
Överlag var det okej, trevlig personal och väldigt hjälpsamma. En liten bit ifrån centrum. Småsaker som störda oss, när de städade rummet så glömde de lämna nya handdukar, tog vår vattenflaska.
Response by Falkensteiner Hotel Am Schottenfeld
Dear guest, Thank you so much for your detailed review, this is very much appreciated. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am very sorry that we took your water bottle while we cleaned your room, I would be happy to invite you for two welcome drinks when you are coming back to Vienna and stay with us. Again, I am very thankful for your comments and I really do hope that we will have the chance of welcoming you back in the near future. In the meantime we wish you all the best. With kind regards from Vienna
3 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
SE
"Bon séjour, Hôtel décevant"
Nous avons passé un très bon moment à Vienne. Une petite escapade de trois jours vraiment réussie. L'hôtel est plutôt bien situé et les connexions avec les transports sont faciles.
Response by Falkensteiner Hotel Am Schottenfeld
Dear Teddy, Thank you so much for your wonderful review, this is very much appreciated. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I'm so happy to read that you enjoyed especially our location. Unfortunately you just scored us with two stars, we would love to accomodate you in the near future again and hope to satisfy your needs even more. Again, I am very thankful for your comments and I really do hope that we will have the chance of welcoming you back in the near future. In the meantime we wish you all the best. With kind regards from Vienna
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Teddy
FR
"plaisant et confortable mais très formel et peu de"
Personne vous parle du finesse ou du spa. Il faut souvent demander pour avoir un service. Pas d'anticipation ou proactivité. Petit déjeuner cher (19€/pers). Un peu bruyant et couloirs triste style hôpital. Literie très bien. Salle de bain spacieuse.
Response by Falkensteiner Hotel Am Schottenfeld
Dear guest, Thank you so much for your detailed review, this is very much appreciated. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are trying our best to suit our guests expectations in terms of design and style, unfortunately we are not able to suite everyones preferences. Again, I am very thankful for your comments and I really do hope that we will have the chance of welcoming you back in the near future. In the meantime we wish you all the best. With kind regards from Vienna
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Wienreise"
Angenehmes hotel ,freundliches Personal
Response by Falkensteiner Hotel Am Schottenfeld
Sehr geehrter Gast, vielen Dank für die sehr gute Bewertung Ihres Aufenthaltes im Falkensteiner Hotel am Schottenfeld. Es freut mich sehr, dass Sie sich bei uns wohlgefühlt haben. Ich hoffe sehr, Sie schon bald wieder bei uns im Falkensteiner Hotel am Schottenfeld willkommen heißen zu dürfen. Herzliche Grüße aus Wien sendet Ihnen, Frank Spielmeyer Resident Manager
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
AT
"Un bon choix pour un séjour viennois"
L'hôtel se situe à 20/25 mn à l'ouest à pied du centre historique, et à 5 mn du métro U6. Pour les transports en commun, ne pas hésiter à prendre le pass 24h à 7.6 € valable sur tous métros et tramways. Hôtel très confortable avec Wifi gratuit. Un peu excentré mais le quartier dispose de restaurants typiques pour le soir. Belle chambre spacieuse tout confort, bien insonorisée, un peu trop chauffée à notre goût. Le petit déjeuner n'est pas donné (18€), mais le buffet à volonté est somptueux.
Hippos
FR
"Modernes gut geführtes Haus in 1070 Wien"
sehr modern - sehr sauber, perfektes internationales Frühstück, WLAN, neuer Wellnessbereich (Fitness, Sauna, Dampfsauna, Massage), Sky im Zimmerpreis inkludiert - tolle Bar am Abend und in der Nähe der Mariahilferstrasse bzw. nur wenige Minuten zur U-Bahn - sehr empfehlenswert
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Sabrina
"街中のモダンなホテル"
最寄りの駅から徒歩5分程度、主要な観光名所散策に程良い近さ。フローリングでおしゃれな内装、バスタブがなかったのが残念でしたが、部屋にエスプレッソマシン(備付の取説わかりにくかった)があり、お茶して楽しめました。
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
VOO
JP
"gutes Hotel für Stadtbesichtigung"
Gutes Hotel als Ausgangspunkt für eine Stadtbesichtigung. Alles wichtige für einen Kurzaufenthalt ist im Hotel vorhanden (ordentliches Badezimmer + gutes Bett, wer benötigt Fernsehe und Kaffeemaschine auf dem Zimmer mit kostenlosen Kaffeepads/Teebeuteln). Waren dadurch dass wir die Stadt sehen wollten im Prinzip nur zum schlafen und duschen dort. Hotel war insgesamt ok., nicht schlecht, nichts besonderes in meinen Augen. (Wellness-Bereich wurde von uns nicht genutzt, daher kann ich dazu keine Aussage treffen)
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
"War o.k.!"
Waren mit der Familie für ein Wochenende in Wien. Die Lage im 7. Bezirk war interessant und abwechslungsreich. Viele Kneipen und Cafes im Umkreis. Lage zur U-Bahn war in Ordnung. Von einem 4-Sterne-Hotel hätte ich allerdings etwas mehr erwartet. Die Flure und die Zimmer waren ordentlich und sauber; allerdings irgendwie etwas verwohnt und nicht unbedingt modern eingerichtet. Das Badezimmer war gut eingerichtet (Fön, Duschgel etc.) Das Personal war unheimlich freundlich und hilfsbereit.
Response by Falkensteiner Hotel Am Schottenfeld
Sehr geehrter Gast, vielen Dank für die gute und ausführliche Bewertung Ihres Aufenthaltes im Falkensteiner Hotel am Schottenfeld. Es freut mich sehr, dass Sie sich bei uns wohlgefühlt haben und die Lage unseres Hotels schätzen. Vielleicht möchten Sie bei einem eventuellen nächsten Besuch einmal eines unserer Loft Zimmer besichtigen, diese sind in einem gänzlich anderen, sehr modernen Stil gehalten. Vielen Dank für Ihre sehr nette Rückmeldung über unsere Mitarbeiter. Es ist mir eine Freude, Ihre netten Kommentare mit meinem Team zu teilen. Ich hoffe sehr, Sie schon bald wieder bei uns im Falkensteiner Hotel am Schottenfeld willkommen heißen zu dürfen. Herzliche Grüße aus Wien sendet Ihnen,
3 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"少し郊外のコスパの良いホテル"
少し郊外でしたが、その分値段が安く、室内は広く清潔で、寝心地の良いベッドがあり、お風呂も十分な広さで、とても快適でした。 学会での利用でしたので、メッセプラーターまで、U2で乗り換えなしで行けるのも良いてんでした。駅までは遠いですが、バスがあるので快適でした。 ロビーに、プリンター付きのパソコンがあり、自由に使えるのも有難かったです。
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
H.AI.
JP
"Comodo, funzionale, ottimo rapporto prezzo-qualità"
Mi dispiace che vogliate condizionare l'acquisizione di informazioni utili da condividere alla compilazione di questo "compitino"
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Deludente."
Buona la posizione. Camera molto deludente, c'era un persistente cattivo odore di fumo. Al ceck out mi hanno chiesto nuovamente il pagamento del soggiorno mostrandomi un foglio con un importo neppure corrispondente a quanto già pagato. Solo dopo l'intervento di un altro addetto alla reception il problema è stato risolto, il tutto senza neppure le dovute scuse. Non tornerò più.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Luigi e Valenti
"Ottima vacanza!"
Anche se le dimensioni della Camera potrebbe non essere da 4 stelle per il resto e' stato tutto eccellente: acquistato con un pacchetto expedia ad un prezzo incredibilmente basso l hotel si trova vicino al centro (15 20 minuti a piedi) ed è collegato molto bene (autobus tram e metro vicini). Camere pulite, tv satellitare, accesso ad un piccolo centro benessere (sauna e bagno turco), Wi-Fi in camera e stampante nell'area comune. Consigliatissimo
Other trip Aug 5, 2014