All hotels in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States of America
1901 W Buena Vista Dr, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Ok but not great"
Beds were small and very uncomfortable. It could get noisy at night and you could hear noise from attached rooms. Even though the room was clean, I was disappointed that the quality was rather low for Disney. It was a learning experience and overpriced for what you got :(
Beth
"Nightmare!"
What a nightmare! We had to go back to the main lobby 5 times because our key would not open the room door. Room doors only open with the magic bands that they provide. The first room we were assigned belong to someone else, and we were able to open the room. The other 4 times our key, band didnt work to the newly assigned room. Rooms are also difficult to locate because of the numbering system used. We were told the pool was heated but it wasn't and the rooms are tiny. Thank goodness for the food court. The food is really good with a lot of selection. Same food as the character breakfast.
1 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Excellent!
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Great place for family w children"
The All Star Movies hotel is very basic in terms of amenities...but the price is great and all the Disney flare everywhere is awesome for the kids. We had a great stay. My only complaints would be that the laundry facilities were not working and the food court food is-well-food court food. But hey- we arent here for the food-or to do laundry. So if you are looking for a bargain priced on property Disney hotel--you really cant beat this. The rooms are clean, functional and like I said--all the Disney decor everywhere really makes it exciting for little kids.
Cynthia
We had a good time at the resort, but I was a disappointed in many of the Disney processes. The resort's computer systems were down when we tried to check-in so (despite our best efforts to expedite everything by using Disney's online check-in ahead of time), we stood in line in the lobby for over one hour while staff checked people in via paper and phone calls. Instead of letting us know why the lines weren't moving, staff simply acted as if there was no need to tell anyone anything and the long wait was customary. Only when it was my turn to check in did a staff member let me know that the computers were down. After check in, our Magic Bands worked that night to let us in the room, but not when we returned the next evening, so we had to go back to the lobby to have the bands checked and have the issue corrected. It was pretty frustrating since we stopped and got food to eat at the room and didn't get to eat it until 30 minutes after we got back thanks to another Disney computer issue. Staff didn't seem bothered by the fact that we were inconvenienced again and simply sent some tech up to look at our door. I expected more due to Disney's reputation of going beyond expectations. There was none of that. Especially at the Concierge desk where you have to go to pick up towels if you'd like dry/new ones.
Jackie
excellent time sad we had to come back home to the cold
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
I had a nice time in hotel and Disney world:) Hotel staff was good and kind. Foods were a little expensive but taste was good. Shuttle bus was comfortable!! Room design was very cute so I was excited:) I recommend this hotel!
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
natchan
"Small beds and small rooms"
beds are very small and small rooms , food good and nice pool area
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
tom
"Nice get away for old and young"
Was very happy with check in process, things were explained well to us since it was our first stay there. Staff was extremely courteous. Food was good for price compared to other Disney facilities. Kid's loved different hotel themes and characters. Room was clean while we were there. rooms could use minor updating but it appeared that they were doing that to some others while we were there. We will definitely stay there in the future but longer next time. Only complaint is ice machine on our floor stopped working on day 2 and was not fixed as of when we left, however we were able to use other ones on different floors. Hotel is very child oriented with pool parties, poolside movies and game room.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Wonderful location, kind and helpful staff. Had a wonderful time there! Highly recommended!
Iro
"COMFORTABLE Resort"
It provides shuttle to parks and airport, and it have 2 swimming pools and the water is warm.
Cassie
"Nice hotel in Disney park"
It was a Nice hotel with children to visit Disney Parks. We went back to the hotel pool during the afternoon for rest and résume our visit to Disney Parks at night.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Jac
We had a great time. Lots of family things to do at the resort, like movies by the pool, ping pong, etc
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"March 2015 Disney Trip"
rooms need upgrade and the beds were small
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
tom
"Close to Disney"
All Star Movie resort has laundry facilities, which is really nice. The food court was excellent. All the people working there were very nice. This is not a fancy smancy place but it has two pools and a clean place to rest your head. My family had fun.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Great value"
We stayed at the Disney All Stars Movie resort on the Dalmation wing. The staff was great, food is expensive & limited at the food court. The kids loved it, of course loved the pool. The room was smaller than I imagined but we didn't spend a lot of time there.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Brandy
"Where Dreams Come True"
The room is small and cozy. Clean and perfect. Pool was fun. Transportation from hotel to parks great. The room is small, but no complaints.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
The staff was truly attentive and friendly. The hotel room itself needs to be updated badly.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Hotel was clean and comfortable had a wonderful time. Staff was very friendly and upgraded us free of charge to a room closer to the pool with a view! :)
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Wonderful experience. My Family and I really enjoyed our stay. The only negative I can say is that the bathroom didn't seem exactly clean.
Angela
"Good value at Disney"
Reasonable price at this resort. Easy ride by bus to the theme parks. Food court was good. Wish they had coffee in the rooms. They need to upgrade their laundry area. Check in took too long...not enough staff. Great pool area. I would stay here again.
J
"Good for family"
We were given a room away from the noise. This hotel is good for parents with children.
4 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
maria
"Hotel stay"
Our stay was great rooms were clean. The staff was wonderful and very friendly.
5 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
Brenda
"Expected more"
I have stayed in the Orlando area several times at hotels with less stars than this one and some have been in better conditions. I expected a better mattres and the overall condition of the room was not in prime condition (especially the rug). Although the staff was very nice and compensated the feeling.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Clean but dated."
Our stay was comfortable. Room was clean and we were able to check in early which was very nice after a long trip. We used the shuttle to magic kingdom and that was very convenient and much easier than parking and taking the taking tram or boat. Overall a very nice stay nothing fancy but my 5 year old loved it and that's what matters.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
smc
"awesome"
it was the greatest vacation ever the hotel was magnificent
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
linda
"All start movies"
room was very dirty. shower was gross with hair still in it from last person.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Room could be cleaner!!"
Hotel is great for the price. Grounds are what can be expected from Disney, very nice and great f0or kids. Room is what can be expected for the price could be and should be cleaner esp, carpets!!
Stef
"Great hotel for kids!"
This was the perfect Disney hotel if you have young kids. My 2 1/2 year old thought the hotel was an amazing play area because of the large toy story characters and 101 Dalmatians etc. The food court was good as well. We would definitely stay there again!
Stacy
"Meets all basic Disney hotel needs!"
This hotel is a great place if your planning to go the disney parks! The hotel has a very cool style to it and was very clean. the US even a Disney store inside! One thing I didn't like about this hotel, there was no Jacuzzi! Overall I lived the hotel.. it is no luxury Disney hotel but it is "all you need"
2 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
"Disappointed. Disney, you can do better!"
Let me start off by saying I am NOT a picky person. However, I was very disappointed with the overall condition of the hotel, for crying out loud its Disney where we spend thousands of dollars you would think they take a little of that money to renovate there hotels. Yes, we know it's a "moderate" hotel but still. When we got to our room we did not even have any amenities the room does not even have a coffee maker and with only being three of us it still felt tiny. I understand we do not spend all the time in the room however after a long day I would like to come back and relax in comfort. the food court was not the best and ridiculously expensive. we initially did not rent a car trying to save money but after spending 35 dollars and three hot dogs and fries we decided to rent a car so that we can go and eat outside of the Disney area and be in the comfort of our own car and timing. they also do provide transportation but just be ready to wait for a long time as the bus stops at several hotels before being dropped off. On a good note the staff was very friendly!
3 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
sandra
"Not completely up to Disney standard"
Our room was very clean and comfortable. We had only 2 complaints. 1) there was only one sheet on the bed. They bottom sheet covered the mattress pad. On top we were to use Avery scratchy blanket. We called housekeeping to request a top sheet and waited almost an hour to have it delivered. 2) this happened to be a handicap access room which weneitherneeded nor requested. The shower floor was not graded properly so water was all over the floor and a real mess.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
It's horrible super small , no coffee maker no microwave fridge don't work properly room small , beds are small . just horrible
Luigy
"Loved the Disney movie characters."
Room was clean and comfortable. Could have used a little more room with two granddaughters in the space.
Ron
"Complicated"
We reserved two king size rooms in mid-Jan. for a stay in mid-Feb. When we arrived at almost the exact check-in time for the first day (3:30 vs. 3:00), we were told that we has two double bed rooms. I tried to explain why we needed those beds (handicap), otherwise I would have not reserved (which, by the way, they confirmed). After a great deal of explaining and agruing, the manager was finally summoned and finally, after 1 and 1/2 hours of discussion, we were given two king size bed rooms. If that was possible after all this, why coudn't we have been given them in the first place and saved some old folks a lot of stress!!!
"Basic and underwhelming"
The room was very basic and a bit dates like it hadn't been updated since it opened. The bathroom had black mold spores on the ceiling and back of the door.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Anne
"Very nice "budget" accommodations."
Everything went well except there were a bunch of teenage boys being very loud next door late into the night. I never called the desk, but did knock on their door the next day and the following night was quieter.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Not World Class Service"
We weren't treated very nicely at all. This wasn't the DisneyExperience I had anticipated for my five year old's first time here. We were ignored by the front desk when nobody else was on line, we waited on line for an hour just to check in, we were supposed to get a preferred room and I don't think that is what we got; it was very small. I even called to make management aware of the issues we had and I still haven't heard a word back from them. World Class Service? No
2 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Colleen
"Take pictures"
I stayed in a non-Disney hotel first and then moved to this place to save cost. I wish I stayed here first instead. The decorations were good and MagicBand was cool. The shower temperature control was loose so I had to call service twice. Thanks for allowing the late check out.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"First time staying on Disney property was a hit!"
We arrived in the evening after a long drive and were pleasantly surprised by the special welcome by the check-in staff. This went quickly and without hassle. We bought our tickets for the next day and looked around a bit. Parking and finding our rooms was easy. We had two adjoining rooms for four adults and two small children. Everything was nice and clean with all those special Disney touches to excite the kids (big and small). The next morning we had breakfast in the food court and headed out to catch the bus to the Magic Kingdom after putting our luggage in the car. The bus ride to and from the park was so convenient after a great day of fun! The only thing that could have been better would have been staying the second night too!
Cheryl
Very easy to go to the parks and back to the hotel with The Disney buses
Luz
Excellent if you are visiting orlando for disney I was able to check in at 10 am The airline check in service is amazing , you get your ticket at the hotel Food court is not bad
samar
"Ok"
It was fine I liked the toy story, my kids like the toy story area, took pictures kind of cool. The staff In check in we're very kind I like that. The food wasn't so good cafeteria food. Sodas have a censor under the cup so you can only fill up once(wow) come on Disney, I don't even drink soda but wow, they had some movies for kids was cool. Took the bus to downtown Disney one night croweded, it was better in rental free parking to Disney parks with your parking pass on windshield they give at check in.
herb
"Value resort"
We have stayed here before and we were happy, this time wasn't that good. The toilet was backed up when we arrived in the room. maintainance was coming to fix, so we went out, came back like 4 hour later, they never came! Not fun having to hold it till they showed up. The room needs to be renovated. The food court here is awesome. Our bands never ended up working, no big deal, but after all that at check in, and we still had to use charge card.
catherine
"Great value for price"
Great value for price, clean rooms, nice grounds. We have always stayed at the higher price Disney resorts, but since we only in town 2 days we stayed here. The only complaint was the character breakfast in Epcot ($45 per person and no Mickey waffles or pan cakes). Very dissapointed since kids had nothing they would eat.
johnny
"Just what we needed"
Our family of four stayed for four nights. It met our needs well, and was comfortable.
4 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
wendy
"Hotel Experience"
The hotel itself is old and needs some updating. The walls are thin and one can hear the toilet flushing and the shower running in the next room. It needs a decorating update in my opinion. Its okay if you are not interested in any additional amenities and fits the bill for just a "room to sleep in" .
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Joanne
"Great place"
Great place to stay everyone was friendly clean well taken care of
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
matthew
Very clean...excellent staff...transportation on time...nice variety of food...love love love being able to do flight check-in @ hotel!
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Convenient for a sporting (UDA competition) event."
This is the 3rd year I've stayed at the All-Star Resorts. The resort serves the purpose for which it is utilized. I enjoy that cafeteria with multiple choices is on location. It helps with 5-20 kids at a time.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015