All hotels in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States of America
1901 W Buena Vista Dr, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great value"
We stayed at the Disney All Stars Movie resort on the Dalmation wing. The staff was great, food is expensive & limited at the food court. The kids loved it, of course loved the pool. The room was smaller than I imagined but we didn't spend a lot of time there.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Brandy
"Where Dreams Come True"
The room is small and cozy. Clean and perfect. Pool was fun. Transportation from hotel to parks great. The room is small, but no complaints.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
The staff was truly attentive and friendly. The hotel room itself needs to be updated badly.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Hotel was clean and comfortable had a wonderful time. Staff was very friendly and upgraded us free of charge to a room closer to the pool with a view! :)
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Wonderful experience. My Family and I really enjoyed our stay. The only negative I can say is that the bathroom didn't seem exactly clean.
Angela
"Good value at Disney"
Reasonable price at this resort. Easy ride by bus to the theme parks. Food court was good. Wish they had coffee in the rooms. They need to upgrade their laundry area. Check in took too long...not enough staff. Great pool area. I would stay here again.
J
"Good for family"
We were given a room away from the noise. This hotel is good for parents with children.
4 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
maria
"Hotel stay"
Our stay was great rooms were clean. The staff was wonderful and very friendly.
5 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
Brenda
"Expected more"
I have stayed in the Orlando area several times at hotels with less stars than this one and some have been in better conditions. I expected a better mattres and the overall condition of the room was not in prime condition (especially the rug). Although the staff was very nice and compensated the feeling.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Clean but dated."
Our stay was comfortable. Room was clean and we were able to check in early which was very nice after a long trip. We used the shuttle to magic kingdom and that was very convenient and much easier than parking and taking the taking tram or boat. Overall a very nice stay nothing fancy but my 5 year old loved it and that's what matters.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
smc
"awesome"
it was the greatest vacation ever the hotel was magnificent
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
linda
"All start movies"
room was very dirty. shower was gross with hair still in it from last person.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Room could be cleaner!!"
Hotel is great for the price. Grounds are what can be expected from Disney, very nice and great f0or kids. Room is what can be expected for the price could be and should be cleaner esp, carpets!!
Stef
"Great hotel for kids!"
This was the perfect Disney hotel if you have young kids. My 2 1/2 year old thought the hotel was an amazing play area because of the large toy story characters and 101 Dalmatians etc. The food court was good as well. We would definitely stay there again!
Stacy
"Meets all basic Disney hotel needs!"
This hotel is a great place if your planning to go the disney parks! The hotel has a very cool style to it and was very clean. the US even a Disney store inside! One thing I didn't like about this hotel, there was no Jacuzzi! Overall I lived the hotel.. it is no luxury Disney hotel but it is "all you need"
2 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
"Disappointed. Disney, you can do better!"
Let me start off by saying I am NOT a picky person. However, I was very disappointed with the overall condition of the hotel, for crying out loud its Disney where we spend thousands of dollars you would think they take a little of that money to renovate there hotels. Yes, we know it's a "moderate" hotel but still. When we got to our room we did not even have any amenities the room does not even have a coffee maker and with only being three of us it still felt tiny. I understand we do not spend all the time in the room however after a long day I would like to come back and relax in comfort. the food court was not the best and ridiculously expensive. we initially did not rent a car trying to save money but after spending 35 dollars and three hot dogs and fries we decided to rent a car so that we can go and eat outside of the Disney area and be in the comfort of our own car and timing. they also do provide transportation but just be ready to wait for a long time as the bus stops at several hotels before being dropped off. On a good note the staff was very friendly!
3 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
sandra
"Not completely up to Disney standard"
Our room was very clean and comfortable. We had only 2 complaints. 1) there was only one sheet on the bed. They bottom sheet covered the mattress pad. On top we were to use Avery scratchy blanket. We called housekeeping to request a top sheet and waited almost an hour to have it delivered. 2) this happened to be a handicap access room which weneitherneeded nor requested. The shower floor was not graded properly so water was all over the floor and a real mess.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
It's horrible super small , no coffee maker no microwave fridge don't work properly room small , beds are small . just horrible
Luigy
"Loved the Disney movie characters."
Room was clean and comfortable. Could have used a little more room with two granddaughters in the space.
Ron
"Complicated"
We reserved two king size rooms in mid-Jan. for a stay in mid-Feb. When we arrived at almost the exact check-in time for the first day (3:30 vs. 3:00), we were told that we has two double bed rooms. I tried to explain why we needed those beds (handicap), otherwise I would have not reserved (which, by the way, they confirmed). After a great deal of explaining and agruing, the manager was finally summoned and finally, after 1 and 1/2 hours of discussion, we were given two king size bed rooms. If that was possible after all this, why coudn't we have been given them in the first place and saved some old folks a lot of stress!!!
"Basic and underwhelming"
The room was very basic and a bit dates like it hadn't been updated since it opened. The bathroom had black mold spores on the ceiling and back of the door.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Anne
"Very nice "budget" accommodations."
Everything went well except there were a bunch of teenage boys being very loud next door late into the night. I never called the desk, but did knock on their door the next day and the following night was quieter.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Not World Class Service"
We weren't treated very nicely at all. This wasn't the DisneyExperience I had anticipated for my five year old's first time here. We were ignored by the front desk when nobody else was on line, we waited on line for an hour just to check in, we were supposed to get a preferred room and I don't think that is what we got; it was very small. I even called to make management aware of the issues we had and I still haven't heard a word back from them. World Class Service? No
2 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Colleen
"Take pictures"
I stayed in a non-Disney hotel first and then moved to this place to save cost. I wish I stayed here first instead. The decorations were good and MagicBand was cool. The shower temperature control was loose so I had to call service twice. Thanks for allowing the late check out.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"First time staying on Disney property was a hit!"
We arrived in the evening after a long drive and were pleasantly surprised by the special welcome by the check-in staff. This went quickly and without hassle. We bought our tickets for the next day and looked around a bit. Parking and finding our rooms was easy. We had two adjoining rooms for four adults and two small children. Everything was nice and clean with all those special Disney touches to excite the kids (big and small). The next morning we had breakfast in the food court and headed out to catch the bus to the Magic Kingdom after putting our luggage in the car. The bus ride to and from the park was so convenient after a great day of fun! The only thing that could have been better would have been staying the second night too!
Cheryl
Very easy to go to the parks and back to the hotel with The Disney buses
Luz
Excellent if you are visiting orlando for disney I was able to check in at 10 am The airline check in service is amazing , you get your ticket at the hotel Food court is not bad
samar
"Ok"
It was fine I liked the toy story, my kids like the toy story area, took pictures kind of cool. The staff In check in we're very kind I like that. The food wasn't so good cafeteria food. Sodas have a censor under the cup so you can only fill up once(wow) come on Disney, I don't even drink soda but wow, they had some movies for kids was cool. Took the bus to downtown Disney one night croweded, it was better in rental free parking to Disney parks with your parking pass on windshield they give at check in.
herb
"Value resort"
We have stayed here before and we were happy, this time wasn't that good. The toilet was backed up when we arrived in the room. maintainance was coming to fix, so we went out, came back like 4 hour later, they never came! Not fun having to hold it till they showed up. The room needs to be renovated. The food court here is awesome. Our bands never ended up working, no big deal, but after all that at check in, and we still had to use charge card.
catherine
"Great value for price"
Great value for price, clean rooms, nice grounds. We have always stayed at the higher price Disney resorts, but since we only in town 2 days we stayed here. The only complaint was the character breakfast in Epcot ($45 per person and no Mickey waffles or pan cakes). Very dissapointed since kids had nothing they would eat.
johnny
"Just what we needed"
Our family of four stayed for four nights. It met our needs well, and was comfortable.
4 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
wendy
"Hotel Experience"
The hotel itself is old and needs some updating. The walls are thin and one can hear the toilet flushing and the shower running in the next room. It needs a decorating update in my opinion. Its okay if you are not interested in any additional amenities and fits the bill for just a "room to sleep in" .
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Joanne
"Great place"
Great place to stay everyone was friendly clean well taken care of
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
matthew
Very clean...excellent staff...transportation on time...nice variety of food...love love love being able to do flight check-in @ hotel!
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Convenient for a sporting (UDA competition) event."
This is the 3rd year I've stayed at the All-Star Resorts. The resort serves the purpose for which it is utilized. I enjoy that cafeteria with multiple choices is on location. It helps with 5-20 kids at a time.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Adrine
"Basic Disney Room"
Very basic room at Disney. Restroom showed remnants of prior guest...ugh. Room had a dirty sock smell....probably carpet needed a good cleaning.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"Good stay"
I had a great stay! Everyone was very friendly and my son loved the toy story section we were placed in, I just wish the rooms could have been a little bigger
3 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
Tahlia-elisse
It was very convenience for my family.friendly enviroment, the restsurant, and transportation to the team parks.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
we travel a lot
"All Star Movies Resort"
For the most part, we were only at the hotel to sleep. Didn't spend much time there at all. I think we had breakfast there once, food was good and prices not bad. And we would get drinks when returning in the evening. Rooms were clean, beds were comfortable and the staff were helpful and friendly. It was only for 2 of us, so room was plenty big enough for us. I have no complaints, certainly worth being on property without a big price tag to go with it. I would stay here again.
4 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
Phyllis
"good services"
The experience in All-star Movies is pretty good if you are not so critical on the room size and the ventilation. It's safe and convinence with good services.
3 night family trip Jan 28, 2015
Shuzhen
"Cute"
we stayed for one night. Everything went smoothly
1 night family trip Feb 2, 2015
"Disappointing hotel"
We got to the hotel late and it took about a half hour to check us in. Our room was a long walk from the office. The room smelled like mold or fungus...a wet stinky stench. My worst experience was the food court the next morning. We got there around 7:30 for breakfast and had no idea where to begin. The place was swarming with people and once we finally figured out how to serve ourselves and pay, there were no seats at all. We had to wait until our food was cold and sit together at a tiny table that was dirty with people swarming around us. The options for food were minimal and the prices were too high. The actual hotel rooms too small. Sorry, we rarely complain about anything and feel badly doing so but the rating is very poor I'm afraid. I would never go back to any of the Disney resorts after seeing from the shuttle bus view that they all appear about the same.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Meg
"Very small but clean."
The room was a little small but it was very clean and comfortable!
4 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Stinky Pool- Staff Not Helpful - NOISY"
Didnt honor room request, noisy, kids running around till 2am-- Pools had a dirty feet smelling problem- baggage wasnt picked up on time when reservation made for bell man to come get them-- i would not stay again
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
unhappy in CT
"Decent hotel"
Older, small room, nothing fancy but good enough for somewhere to stay close to the parks. Character decor is neat for the kids, adds to the Disney experience. Nice pool area.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
kelly
"Local Over-Nighter"
We stayed for just an over nighter while utilizing our annual park passes. The ASM was a great place to do it. Clean and quiet with a great food court. We will return.
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
"Standard budget resort."
Standard good stay at a budget resort. All as expected. However, a microwave would have been nice, along with a coffee maker. Water pressure was good. Took 3 calls to get a crib but it finally showed up. Close parking. Smaller room than music resort. Overall good stay. Perfectly average.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Heidi
"catfish"
I loved that they gave me a late check out when I ask
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
"Nice hotel very clean and painted"
Very good experience Free buses to Disney parks
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Value"
A great value, fun, and perfect for a 3 year old as well as adults.
3 night family trip Jan 19, 2015