All hotels in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1801 W Buena Vista Dr, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"clean rooms"
Lovedcthe service and friendly staff. Rooms were clean and comfortable... However, when my husband dropped something on the floor, he came up with a hand full of dirt,dust, and god only knows what! We we will stay here again because we love Disney and besides the city under our bed, its a beautiful place!
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
cristy
"Horrible"
There is an insufficient amount of parking spaces available, to say the least. The front desk was very far away making it extremely inconvenient if we needed something. The room was pretty dirty for a Disney Resort and the bed was extremely uncomfortable. Finally, my girlfriend had called the resort and ordered flowers to be delivered to me. I was unaware as it was to be a surprise. When I found out, she told me we needed to have the "do not disturb" off the door. I called the resort and spoke with the front desk and housekeeping. Each department told me they were unable to remove the sign for me but that the flowers would be waiting for me at the front desk when I returned that night. When I was arrived at the front that night I was told it was too late and I would have to call in the morning. in the morning I was informed that the flowers had wilted and they would get new ones and deliver them later that day. This was the night before I was leaving so I told them not to bother as I would be traveling in the car. I requested a refund and was told this would happen. A week later I had still not received the refund. When I called I was informed that since the flowers were delivered to the resort I had to pay even though I never received them. Only after requesting to speak with a manager was I able to receive the refund due to me. So, to say the least, my experience was the worst I have had in my 38 years of visiting Disney!
2 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
Christopher
"Birthday Surprise!"
Everything was wonderful for my family. It was her birthday suprise and our first visit. The calypso pool was excellent and she stayed all day. I truly have no complaint!
3 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
"Need an update! Great service!"
Staff attention was excellent! My only suggestion would be to "update" the hotel and mainly the rooms. I've been here 10 years ago and everything is absolutelly the same as it was, so very old looking...
5 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Natalia
"Good for price"
Our only issue is that our rooms were too far from the entrance door. You have to walk a long distance after coming tired from the parks!
5 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
ORLANDO
"wonderful"
Amazing everyone was great!!!! We loved it and plan on coming back. Megan and Jeremy who planned games at the pool were wonderful kids loved them
3 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
Elisabeth
"Walt would turn over in his grave"
Walt would role over in his grave. A bag of garbage sat in front of our room from check in to check out- the paint was pealing off the walls -towels had holes in them. Know what is going on before arriving - a cheerleading competition / 1000plus - tables and chairs placed outside for the night and day and music continuously screaming out of rooms -
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Luis
"Very pleased"
We had a great time.... hotel was wounderful.... But.... I thought I registered at a different hotel???? We want to stay at a different hotel every year and we stayed here last year???? Otherwise was really nice
2 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
"5 stars!!"
We loved our stay very much!
4 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Okay, not the best and far from most resorts"
Very small towels in the room. NO pool towels. You need to go back to your room, hope you have clean towels, and then request new towels. Our room wasn't made up until 4:30. Very long walk to food. Not even a coffee station the back of the property
3 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
Jean
"It's ok"
The service is good, but rooms are old and small.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Eunice
"Front desk needs improvement"
Tough start but it got better. Arrived after 5pm and informed the room was not ready. At 6:10, got a text that the room was ready and told to come to the front desk. Received the room number, walked all the way to the room but the front desk didn't encode our magic bands. Walked back again (3x) to get everthing straight.
3 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Matthew
"All-star Music Resort Great place!"
The All-star Music hotel was awesome! We had some difficulties with checking in but they were very accommodating and went above and beyond to assist us. I really enjoyed the bus system to use to go to the parks and would recommend this hotel to others. We also loved the pools!
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Terri
"Family Spring Break"
Everything was convenient. Could of been a little more comfort with the pull out sofa and roll away bed. Breakfast and snacks were great at Melody Hall, except the rotisserie chicken was not cooked thoroughly. The hamburgers were great. The kids meals were very healthy (lots of options) and was plenty for a 4 year old with snacks left for later.
3 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Loved Magic kindom and Epcot :)"
These my comments:- my first visit to WDW..few things i was not expecting from Disney resort...As we entered the hotel receiption area , there was kind of musty smell....we had a 2 year old with us, and having booked our trip almost 3-4 months in advance, we were given a room that was at the end of the resort :( ...so after all the hours of walking in the parks all day till 10pm and being so exhausted especially with a child with us, then come back to the resort for another long walk to get to our room ..., some staff in gift stores and starbucks around Disney did not smile and were not that friendly, but on the other hand there was some that were very nice, "just a note" i work in a job that i provide service to my clients as well and we all work v.hard but still provide a warm smile to my clients and give them the best service i can because i know they are here to enjoy and relax. However, overall we wanted to make the best of our trip and enjoyed ourselves and we will come back if we get the chance again.
4 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
hanadi
"Great resort for the price"
This hotel exceeded our expectations for a hotel in this price range. The rooms were very clean and the staff was very attentive. The resort had a new dining area which was very nice. Food was very good and reasonably priced. This is an excellent choice for a Disney resort for people who need to watch their budget.
3 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Shelly
"Cold Pools"
Pools are Not heated, water was too cold to enjoy. Staff was generally friendly, but those who cleaned the room did not empty trash,we were there 5 days. Resort property is beautiful, convenient,
4 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
"OK, good service."
Pricey, but it's Disney. Not bad on sale. Very good housekeeping!
3 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
Sean
"Wonderful Resort"
Wonderful hotel to stay with kids, clean and comfortable, no hassle driving to the parks even though if you want to drive is close to them.Amazing pools and affordable food court
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Lourdes
"Very satisfied"
Bed was a little broken in, but everything else was up to Disney standards.
3 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Joy
"Disappointing."
I made our reservations months in advance and when I arrived to check in their systems were down and they could not give us a room. They told us they would text us within an hour with a room number but they did not. We called a main number where they told us they didn't even have our reservation. Finally at 11:00 we went back to the desk where I had to ask for a manager to get our room. She was apologetic and said that she would credit my card for one night of our two night stay. That has not happened and I imagine that I will have to file a complaint with Hotels.com to rectify this. I would not make this trip again.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Ashley
"No dreaming in these beds"
Had a great time, however the beds were horrible. Nothing but coils and springs. But the rest of the room was fine. Over all it was everything we wanted.
5 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Mandi
"It worked"
we needed a room to stay in for disney and this worked just fine. we got a discount. everything was clean and we stayed in the back. it was quiet there. the walk to the parking lot was kinda long though. the pool was nice. food was fine.
4 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
"All Stars is great for a family on a budget"
The All Stars hotel are the best option if you are going to Disney on a budget. Its family friendly, has a fun atmosphere and the guest services are more than happy to help you. It is a bit older than some of Disney's other resorts, but its still in great condition.
3 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Anne
"Dusney magic"
A Disney resort stay is always nice. Enjoy the benefits. The service is generally excellent.
5 night trip Mar 1, 2015
Louise
"Basic but Adequate"
The room was very basic which is fine except for the fact that the dust on top of the entertainment center was inches deep. The bathroom area tub and toilet was very small area.
4 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
Rosanna
"All Star Music is a Motel 6"
If you are prepared to stay at a hotel that is a Motel 6 then you will be great. We were not - Our friends got married and that's where they put the wedding party- I checked out the next day! The beds and pillows are awful:(
3 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
"All star"
Family get way. Good only for a night or two.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Perfect Hotel for Disney"
We stayed for 4 nights during our stay in Orlando. It was a convenient location. Quiet. We had all that we needed.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
L
"Enjoyed our stay"
The hotel was well kept and my kids enjoyed it. The staff was accommodating and very friendly, every need was met, every question was answered. We would definitely stay here again.
4 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
Adrianna
"Fun!"
Great pricing, wonderful experience. Hotel needs to stay on top of promises like luggage arriving at a reasonable time not 2am.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
braulio
"Family Vacation"
Service and personnel were wonderful!!! Beds were very squeaky and the plumbing from surrounding rooms was very noisy. Rooms and bathrooms were tight. Food is the dining area was VERY good.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Kathleen
"All star music needs retuning"
Rooms definitely need to be updated. Nothing done since they were new! Food court disorganized. If u buy a drink u have to ask cashier for cup or go back to her when u have looked all over counter. Butter not by toaster but barbecue sauce is.
3 night trip Feb 21, 2015
"Very convenient hotel."
The hotel is affordable with all the comfort we needed. Clean, excellent attention from all employees, good amenities. Always exceeding our expectations. Looking forward to come back soon.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Thelma
"Perfect if you're on a budget"
The hotel isn't luxurious but if you are on a budget I recommend the All star resorts. Standard rooms, super friendly staff, pool for kids and transportation to pretty much every where you want to go. You do have to walk to the food court outside so if it's raining then I guess it can be a down fall but I think it's still worth the price compared to other Disney hotels.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Disney should equal quality thats what is expected"
This hotel is worth maybe $50 a night noooot worth it. Disney you can do better
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
kim
"All Star Music Resort"
Easy check in, very convenient, helpful staff, bus accessibility everywhere saved us from having to rent a car. Transportation to and from the airport was convenient as well.Had dripping bathtub faucet and it was fixed the same day we reported it. Very clean. Had cold weather and it would have been nice to have blankets for our beds. Had to sleep with our winter coats over us to keep warm enough first two nights. When I booked the trip I was tole to wait until we got to the hotel to get our Hopper Passes because they would be cheaper. When we got to the hotel I asked about a veterans discount and they couldn't do it. We were told to go to Downtown Disney's Guest Services which we did. I had my discharge papers with me and my driver's license has VETERAN on it. They would not accept that. It had to be a special Military ID that I did not have. I have been able to use my military papers everywhere else I have gone so that was disappointing. It would have saved $145 per pass. Because of the weather being so cold the first two days, the lines in the parks were not very long and we were able to get by without Fast Passes. Only 5 to 10 minutes to get on any ride. It was almost a perfect vacation.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Sue
"Accommodations could have been nicer"
Room was just ok. Disappointed with accomodations being it was a Disney Resort. No coffee maker, that would have been nice. No movie channels.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Bonnie
Everything was as expected. Very clean and friendly. No complaints from the property.
6 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Not what i spected"
Smell very dad. The bathroon light did not work. Air conditioned did not work good
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
"Over all 3 Star Rating"
I did not know that there could be such a long walk from the front office to each separate building in the resort. It would be terrible in bad weather. There is no accessible electrical outlet near the night table between the beds to plug in a phone/electronic device that would be easily reachable. There is one near the foot of the bed but it is not in a good place (unless you have a very long cord)- that shows the hotel is outdated. The lines in the food court move very slowly but the food was good. The Concierge staff were very helpful. Overall,a positive experience.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Hate these hotels. You have to walk a mile to get"
Walk outside to get drinks or food. No bathroom in restaurant area. . I had to walk through the pouring rain to go to the ladies room from the restaurant. I R requested a coffee pot in the room but they would not give me one. I will never stay in Disney again. Overpriced and understaffed. Workers in the building do not know where anything is and a lot of them do not speak english
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
very agravated
"Excellent!!!"
On Monday the one who take care about check in and out is terrible. I asked for expenses and she replied it pretty rude to me. Its only one thing that made me disappointed.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Beachy
"great place to stay with kids"
took my kids for a long weekend to Disney the hotel was perfect the service was excellent we had a wonderful time I would stay here again
3 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Marilyn
"Great price for basic needs."
Room was clean and ready, Nothing special but we only needed it to sleep and shower, as we didn't come to Disney World to stay at the hotel. Cheapest way to stay in the resort and benefit from free parking at all the parks, etc. The only inconvenience is prepare to walk a lot, as there are about 9 buildings, and the check-in, food court and Park transportation are at one end, and your room can be at the other end...
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
AZ
"Close to Disney but not Disney quality"
Bathroom shower wall falling apart! Lots of water damage! The room looks like a motel and not worth the $$$$$
"Just as expected"
Consistent as always with Disney's Value Resorts. The rooms are small but clean and you can't beat the perks for staying on property if you're planning to visit Disney... free parking at the parks, bus transportation, Extra Magic Hours. We'll be back!
1 night family trip Feb 10, 2015
Vanessa
"overall good trip"
Nice. Room a little too far away from food court in my opinion. Rooms at least need coffee makers for those who need their instant caffine fix! Just too far to walk for that! Otherwise had good time.
4 night family trip Feb 10, 2015
"Quick and easy"
A quick two night stay. Always a great visit to WDW. The value resorts are a nice place for a few nights. Quite busy, due to the value prices, but a nice place overall.
2 night family trip Feb 11, 2015
"Affordable, clean and on Disney grounds."
Room was nothing to write home about but it was clean and affordable. At Disney you are barely in your room, so I reccomend this hotel.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015