All hotels in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States of America
1801 W Buena Vista Dr, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Larger beds, please!"
It was excellent except for the size of the beds. As a family with older children, it would have been better if the room had two queen size beds instead of doubles, especially for the price. Otherwise, the room was well appointed and very clean.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
All-Star music keeps with Disney tradition in being well themed. The outdoor decor was pure Disney. The rooms are small. I would compare this room to a motel 6 room on Disney Steroids. The carpet does need some updating but the room was very clean. In all honesty the room is overpriced for what you get. $99 should be the max they should charge for these rooms.
5 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Jill
"Just a place to sleep"
Just looking for inexpensive on-site hotel. We left by 7 am and returned after 11 pm.. no need to book a "comfort" or luxury stay. Just needed a bed and access to Disney's early and late hours...and transportation to and from airport and parks. This did the trick.
3 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Timothy
"Magical"
It was magical!
3 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"Disney can do better! I say 3.5 stars..."
This is one of three hotels for the All Stars resort. I felt this was a step down from other Disney resorts we've stayed at. As always with Disney, the rooms are clean, staff is helpful, cafeteria style food is also good, and there are planned activities (movies under the stars, children's games poolside). Laundry facilities are thankfully available. Two large pools also there. Pool bar not as close to pool in order to watch kids but glad there is one. Shuttle buses are available outside to other Disney attractions. BUT my big disappointment is how old everything looks. It really needs an update. Our room sorta reminded me of any other Motel 8/Ramada Inn. When buildings and rooms look old, it makes you feel like it's less clean and you're not at a top rated resort. Disney usually goes all out. At least, this resort was priced accordingly in comparison to their other resorts.
10 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Christine
Excellent service. It suited our needs. Closed to the parks which is very important.
4 night family trip May 6, 2015
Lia
"Music"
Another great stay at Disneys Allstar Resort. The hotel is convenient for those looking to save money on an ever-increasingly expensive Disney trip. As a Disney-believer, many complaints are overlooked based on the sheer fact that its cheaper than everything else. Only complaints are that the hotel is showing its age. Bottom of pool was stained and need of repair. Also, they need to do something with the bedding. Not only did I feel like Will Ferrell in "Elf" sleeping on a miniature mattress but I think it wouldve been more comfortable to sleep on the floor. All else aside, still a great trip and will come back.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Tyler
Excellent
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Vacation"
Hotel is clean and has a great location. Enjoyed our time at the pool and in the parks.
2 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
Ron
"clean rooms"
Lovedcthe service and friendly staff. Rooms were clean and comfortable... However, when my husband dropped something on the floor, he came up with a hand full of dirt,dust, and god only knows what! We we will stay here again because we love Disney and besides the city under our bed, its a beautiful place!
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
cristy
"Horrible"
There is an insufficient amount of parking spaces available, to say the least. The front desk was very far away making it extremely inconvenient if we needed something. The room was pretty dirty for a Disney Resort and the bed was extremely uncomfortable. Finally, my girlfriend had called the resort and ordered flowers to be delivered to me. I was unaware as it was to be a surprise. When I found out, she told me we needed to have the "do not disturb" off the door. I called the resort and spoke with the front desk and housekeeping. Each department told me they were unable to remove the sign for me but that the flowers would be waiting for me at the front desk when I returned that night. When I was arrived at the front that night I was told it was too late and I would have to call in the morning. in the morning I was informed that the flowers had wilted and they would get new ones and deliver them later that day. This was the night before I was leaving so I told them not to bother as I would be traveling in the car. I requested a refund and was told this would happen. A week later I had still not received the refund. When I called I was informed that since the flowers were delivered to the resort I had to pay even though I never received them. Only after requesting to speak with a manager was I able to receive the refund due to me. So, to say the least, my experience was the worst I have had in my 38 years of visiting Disney!
2 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
Christopher
"Birthday Surprise!"
Everything was wonderful for my family. It was her birthday suprise and our first visit. The calypso pool was excellent and she stayed all day. I truly have no complaint!
3 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
"Need an update! Great service!"
Staff attention was excellent! My only suggestion would be to "update" the hotel and mainly the rooms. I've been here 10 years ago and everything is absolutelly the same as it was, so very old looking...
5 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Natalia
"Good for price"
Our only issue is that our rooms were too far from the entrance door. You have to walk a long distance after coming tired from the parks!
5 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
ORLANDO
"wonderful"
Amazing everyone was great!!!! We loved it and plan on coming back. Megan and Jeremy who planned games at the pool were wonderful kids loved them
3 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
Elisabeth
"Walt would turn over in his grave"
Walt would role over in his grave. A bag of garbage sat in front of our room from check in to check out- the paint was pealing off the walls -towels had holes in them. Know what is going on before arriving - a cheerleading competition / 1000plus - tables and chairs placed outside for the night and day and music continuously screaming out of rooms -
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Luis
"Very pleased"
We had a great time.... hotel was wounderful.... But.... I thought I registered at a different hotel???? We want to stay at a different hotel every year and we stayed here last year???? Otherwise was really nice
2 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
"5 stars!!"
We loved our stay very much!
4 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Okay, not the best and far from most resorts"
Very small towels in the room. NO pool towels. You need to go back to your room, hope you have clean towels, and then request new towels. Our room wasn't made up until 4:30. Very long walk to food. Not even a coffee station the back of the property
3 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
Jean
"It's ok"
The service is good, but rooms are old and small.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Eunice
"Front desk needs improvement"
Tough start but it got better. Arrived after 5pm and informed the room was not ready. At 6:10, got a text that the room was ready and told to come to the front desk. Received the room number, walked all the way to the room but the front desk didn't encode our magic bands. Walked back again (3x) to get everthing straight.
3 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Matthew
"All-star Music Resort Great place!"
The All-star Music hotel was awesome! We had some difficulties with checking in but they were very accommodating and went above and beyond to assist us. I really enjoyed the bus system to use to go to the parks and would recommend this hotel to others. We also loved the pools!
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Terri
"Family Spring Break"
Everything was convenient. Could of been a little more comfort with the pull out sofa and roll away bed. Breakfast and snacks were great at Melody Hall, except the rotisserie chicken was not cooked thoroughly. The hamburgers were great. The kids meals were very healthy (lots of options) and was plenty for a 4 year old with snacks left for later.
3 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Loved Magic kindom and Epcot :)"
These my comments:- my first visit to WDW..few things i was not expecting from Disney resort...As we entered the hotel receiption area , there was kind of musty smell....we had a 2 year old with us, and having booked our trip almost 3-4 months in advance, we were given a room that was at the end of the resort :( ...so after all the hours of walking in the parks all day till 10pm and being so exhausted especially with a child with us, then come back to the resort for another long walk to get to our room ..., some staff in gift stores and starbucks around Disney did not smile and were not that friendly, but on the other hand there was some that were very nice, "just a note" i work in a job that i provide service to my clients as well and we all work v.hard but still provide a warm smile to my clients and give them the best service i can because i know they are here to enjoy and relax. However, overall we wanted to make the best of our trip and enjoyed ourselves and we will come back if we get the chance again.
4 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
hanadi
"Great resort for the price"
This hotel exceeded our expectations for a hotel in this price range. The rooms were very clean and the staff was very attentive. The resort had a new dining area which was very nice. Food was very good and reasonably priced. This is an excellent choice for a Disney resort for people who need to watch their budget.
3 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Shelly
"Cold Pools"
Pools are Not heated, water was too cold to enjoy. Staff was generally friendly, but those who cleaned the room did not empty trash,we were there 5 days. Resort property is beautiful, convenient,
4 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
"nice hotel, priced right"
Had a great time, great pool area. calypsos close to the buses, etc. shuttle service was great, not much time wasted.
shirley
"I like to be there"
Excellent staff. I got very well impressed with all the employees a deal with
"Great home base if going to Disney"
Check in was very quick. our room was available early. The room was a standard room nicely decorated. And very clean. We were meeting another couple and going to Disney. Probably would have stayed elsewhere if we weren't going to Disney.
"Could Have Been Better"
Hotel is outdated, not what I expected from Disney. Room is very small, perfect for one or two people, not for a family of four. Beds were old and needed to be replaced a few yeas ago. Overall the room was clean and the bathroom was nicer then most 2 star hotels, but did have mold and needed some TLC.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Larkiy
"So tacky and disappointing"
the room had a terrible odor, the towels felt like they had been used at Motel 6 and then sold to disney. We asked for a king size bed when making the reservations, and they put us in a room with two double beds.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Not an All Star"
Disney should be ashamed with this so called hotel. It was more like a dorm room. Over priced, old, dirty!
"OK, good service."
Pricey, but it's Disney. Not bad on sale. Very good housekeeping!
3 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
Sean
Nice time, very nice staff. Buss driver Jimmy from Brooklyn was the best.
steve
"Great hotel. Great price."
The hotel was perfect. It's on Disney property, so you get all the benefits of Disney. Free shuttle service. The only negative was that I did not have a coffee maker in my room.
Leslie
"Hotel kid friendly"
Great hotel for budget friendly parents. Poolside games were a hit with kids. Long lines for food but went quickly and service was always with a smile.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"wonderful place to stay no matter what your age"
No problems.....room spacious and clean, quiet at night unless near the pool.....staff friendly and nice and accommodating.....food adequate in snack bar...very nice bar outside at pool.
CAROL
"Wonderful Resort"
Wonderful hotel to stay with kids, clean and comfortable, no hassle driving to the parks even though if you want to drive is close to them.Amazing pools and affordable food court
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Lourdes
"An inexpensive on property Disney Hotel"
Convenient way to spend a few days @ Disney World made great use of shuttles to 4 Disney Parks & both water parks
NU
"Nice Disney Resort Hotel - very convenient!"
We LOVED the convenience of the hotel by being able to utilize the transportation buses to all the parks. It was really nice to be able to park the car and not pay the $17 parking fee every day - just travel everywhere by bus, monorail or boat. The buses arrived often so we never had to wait around for very long. The room was clean and nice enough, but the walls and floors weren't very sound proof, so we heard young children next to us and above us at times. There are many buildings behind the main building where you check in. Our room happened to be located in the furthest building away from the main building so we had extra walking to do to get to our room. Highly recommend asking about parking so you can hopefully park closer to the building where your room is located. I've always wanted to stay at a Disney hotel to be closer to everything, so this was a great start. The price was reasonable, too - so that helped. Also convenient was the cafeteria located in the main building with great food choices if you didn't get supper before you got back to the hotel. I'm not sure about the exact hours, but some food choices closed at 10 pm, but other items like hamburgers & hot dogs were still open after 10 pm. When you stay at a Disney Resort Hotel, they give each of you a wrist band with your ticket information on it which was nice, too. It was convenient to be able to pay with the wrist band that connected to the hotel bill. That was a new feature I had never seen before.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Joyce
"Saint Patrick Day and birthday celebration."
I rented a scooter and that worked out so well.The bus drivers were so helpful and took great care of me.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"Very satisfied"
Bed was a little broken in, but everything else was up to Disney standards.
3 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Joy
"Disappointing."
I made our reservations months in advance and when I arrived to check in their systems were down and they could not give us a room. They told us they would text us within an hour with a room number but they did not. We called a main number where they told us they didn't even have our reservation. Finally at 11:00 we went back to the desk where I had to ask for a manager to get our room. She was apologetic and said that she would credit my card for one night of our two night stay. That has not happened and I imagine that I will have to file a complaint with Hotels.com to rectify this. I would not make this trip again.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Ashley
"Great place for the price"
If you are planning on spending all your time at parks, I would definatly stay here. You get access to all the parks, access to two pools for down time, a food court that has great hours, and shuttles to and from airport. I don't see why people stay at the over priced resorts when you don't spend time at them. I would stay again. My husband did not like the beds, I however after a long day, fell right asleep and had no complaints.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
mel
"Great family hotel"
Our family enjoyed staying at the hotel. We picked the hotel because of transportation to and from hotel, the pool, and food court. We were not disappointed.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Reed family
"Happiest place on earth."
Comfortable and very relaxing, easy to get to the pars and other resorts.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Sandra
"No dreaming in these beds"
Had a great time, however the beds were horrible. Nothing but coils and springs. But the rest of the room was fine. Over all it was everything we wanted.
5 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Mandi
"It worked"
we needed a room to stay in for disney and this worked just fine. we got a discount. everything was clean and we stayed in the back. it was quiet there. the walk to the parking lot was kinda long though. the pool was nice. food was fine.
4 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
"All Stars is great for a family on a budget"
The All Stars hotel are the best option if you are going to Disney on a budget. Its family friendly, has a fun atmosphere and the guest services are more than happy to help you. It is a bit older than some of Disney's other resorts, but its still in great condition.
3 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Anne
"A fun time"
We stayed at this resort before. This time I paid a little extra to be near the lobby/cafeteria and bus stop. For me it was well worth it. I was able to go over and get coffee in the morning while everyone was still sleeping. It was nice to only have a short walk to the room at night as well. Room was clean but they are definitely no frills so if you are expecting that this isn't the place for you and the rooms are quite small. We had a safe, fridge, free wifi and a small table with two chairs for eating. The rooms are all outside entry - no hallways. I would stay there again.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015