All hotels in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States of America
1801 W Buena Vista Dr, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
  • Value
    Food is all right
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Easy Transport to Disney Parks"
It was great staying at a hotel connected to Disney services and transportation. The grounds were beautiful as were the rooms. It is time to change the mattresses. They were very springy!
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
steven
THE HOTEL ITSELF WAS GREAT. CHECK IN TOOK 45 MINUTES. I HAVE STAYED AT DISNEY RESORTS BEFORE, IT HAS NEVER TOOK 45 MINUTES TO CHECK IN. MY WHEEL CHAIR BROKE. ASKED THEM IF THEY HAD A CHAIR I COULD POSSIBLY USE AND THEY DID NOT. THE UNFORUNATE THING IS ALL THE ROOMS ARE QUITE A DISTANCE FROM THE BUS STOP AND FOOD COURT. MADE IT VERY HARD FOR ME TO ENJOY MY STAY. I CAN RENT ONE AT THE PARKS BUT DOESN'T HELP ME AT THE HOTEL. THEN WHEN CAME TIME TO CK OUT, IT TOOK 25 MINUTES. VERY DISAPPOINTED ON THIS TRIP.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
Myrna
"not impressed for a disney site hotel"
no microwave, was promised a 3 o clock check in and i had to call them at 4 05.
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
Maureen
"Disneyworld vacation"
Our stay was good. Good place to stay if you're visiting Disneyworld. Having the shuttle take you to every park was great!
7 night trip with friends Oct 20, 2015
"Hotel for everyone."
I was staying at the Resort with my 2 nieces, 18 and 10. They loved everything about the hotel. They really liked the idea that they had a room key on their wrist. Not that they really needed it. The restaurant and gift shop were great. There was an outside bar for parents. Two pools that looked great. Only went to the larger pool. We passed by both pools every day and there were always several life guards walking around the pool. They seemed very professional about their jobs. There were activities for the kids but we spent most of our time at the Disney Parks. There's only 3 floors but several themed buildings. Unfortunately, our building was one about a 8 minute walk for us to the lobby. The area seems very secure and safe. We never felt scared walking back to our room late at night. To get to the 3 All Star Hotels, you have to go thru a gated area. We were on a bus each time we went thru so I don't know how they check cars as they go thru.
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
Carolyn
"Disney Trip"
Staying at Value hotels on Disney property makes it convenient to get to and from parks. Staff very friendly and accommodating. However, hotel decor is outdated, needs to be renovated and updated!
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2015
"Disney knows how to do it"
A great stay. Large pools and comfy beds. Great place to relax after busy days at the parks
4 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
"All-Star Music could rock more"
For the price you pay you could get a much nicer/bigger/cleaner room elsewhere. The convenience of the Disney amenities does make it worthwhile, though. Make sure to ask for a room closer to the main building for your convenience.
4 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
Marc
"DEPRESSIVE.HOTEL"
FROM THE BEGINNING WAS A DISASTER.THE ROOM KEY DID NOT WORK ON ANY OF THE THREE(3)ROOMS.WE WERE TOLD THAT THEY WILL TEXT US WHEN THE ROOMS WERE READY, NEVER HAPPENED. WE ALL WASTED A LOTS OF TIME WAITING IN THE LOBBY AND GOING FROM OUR ROOMS TO THE FRONT OFFICE. THIS HOTEL IS DEPRESSIVE. I WONT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO ANY MEMBER OF MY FAMILY OR FRIEND.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
CESAR
"Go elsewhere."
Very disappointed. The employees were very rude and not helpful. It was embarrassing. I brought family for the first time and they hated it. They didn't see any of the "Disney Magic" I bragged about. Customer service is going down the tube with Disney and it's a sad thing to witness. We've stayed here a few dozen times and never again.
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
"Not up to Disney's Standard"
Room was old, dirty, and had a motel type feel. Safe didn't look like it would even work as the Sheetrock around it was peeled away.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
"Disney stay Oct 2015"
Nice room. One can find cheaper rates/hotels but the transportation convience makes up for cost difference.
4 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
Timothy
"Loved it!"
Awesome customer service, great location and comfortable beds! Everything was so clear and easy to understand when it came to traveling to the parks, and all the workers were super friendly!
6 night romance trip Oct 18, 2015
Beds are okay pillows are hard as rocks and the rooms are really small, misleading.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2015
Maryetta
Great hotel my nephew loves it. I've been staying at all star since I was a kid myself. Only issue the hotel room is to far from the bus not easy carrying a 5 year old a half a mile to the room at midnight when they fell asleep on the bus they need some sort of transportation to the room.
Other trip Oct 24, 2015
Was not very happy with front desk checking in very bad service I will never stay there in future.
1 night family trip Oct 20, 2015
Berit
"Wish I had more time there!"
Were able to check into room on arrival; woman checking us in was very pleasant and helpful, as was room attendent(housekeeper)
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2015
Maryann
"Will return"
As with other All-Star Disney hotels - has large cafeteria style eatery. Recommend bringing your coffee commuter mug to fill up and take to the park. Pools close early though, and there are kid activities all day.
1 night trip with friends Oct 19, 2015
Dianne
"Standard Room MEANS double beds"
WDW Standard Room most often means two double beds. Told they hold the king bed standard rooms for handicapped.
1 night trip with friends Oct 19, 2015
"Disney luster fading fast"
Bed was great but family has to use pull out couch and seat that were incredibly uncomfortable, unbelievable for Disney but true.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
"economical disney hotel with great service"
stayed at this hotel both before and after a cruise. both were preferred handicapped rooms.grounds and room were well kept. the staff was outstanding and helpful. we had a medical emergency while there and disney was so helpful. they extended our checkout time by 3 1/2 hours and were so very concerned and offered to help.they even paid for the taxi to go to the celebration hospital.and back.The second part of our trip we were surprised to get an upgrade
Other trip Oct 21, 2015
dede
Nice , food prices high
2 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2015
"Great Disnet Resort Value Hotel"
I stayed here for one night for the Halloween event at magic kingdom. The hotel is exceeded my expectations. You get so much for such a great price! The rooms were clean and the staff was great, particularly Joe at the front desk. He was able to check me in early, find me a single bed room and he even upgraded me to a room in the first building. I love Disney and the resorts are so worth it. I will be back again for hopefully a longer stay!
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
Jessenia
Like a expensive motel
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
"I wouldn't bother"
If you are looking to stay on site, there are much better options than this one. This room was SO TINY! I was shocked when I opened the door. The bathroom was so small that the door almost touched the toilet. Ants were crawling on the toilet paper when we arrived. Room smelled musty and was poorly decorated. The location was really far from Magic kingdom and our room in building 6 was not walkable to the front entrance, so we had to drive. Would not recommend or stay again.
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
bvanhouten
"Disney quality, but not 4 or 5 star..."
weekend trip with family. If you've been to one Disney resort, then you've been to All-Star Music... Building design and room layout are the same as Art of Animation and others. Reasonable quality, just hope you get a building close to the Disney transportation stop...
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Douglas
"Only missing a coffee pot!"
Quick get away with a friend. Always nice to stay on Disney property. We could park the car and take the shuttle back and forth. We were there for the Wine and Food Festival so we did not have to worry about driving after having a drink. Only complaint was no coffee pots in the room
3 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2015
Jayne
"Awesome!!!"
It was awesome. Perfect for coming to rest at night after a full day at the parks.
3 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
"The hotel"
Great location and nice to have transportation to and from. Sometimes had to wait over 1/2 hour for s bus though. The rooms were small and not the cleanest.
4 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
"Food & Wine One Night Stay"
We stayed at the All-Star Music resort for one night while we visited the Food & Wine Festival at Epcot. This may have been my 15th time staying at the All-Star resorts and it is everything you need. For a place like Disney, where most of the day you spend in a park, why would you need to over pay for a fancy hotel? The All-Star Resorts are perfect for a Disney Trip. Place is always clean and friendly. Why this has below a 3-star rating is beyond me. People just love to find something to complain about I guess. Thank you, Disney!
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
"Needs a good thorough cleaning."
I would love to be able to give this hotel a better review. We were comfortable, but there are definitely issues that need to be addressed. First, I booked a King Size Bed and upon check-in was told that they only had doubles. Second, my husband is handicapped and because of this I requested a room closer to transportation. Our Room was VERY FAR away from the transportation and I was told that was all they had on that day. 2 days later when I asked if they could move us, they could not. When I "again" went into what was requested, the woman behind the counter said that she did not see it in her system and asked "Did you request an "accommodating" room". No, I requested a room close to transportation - - why would I request an "accommodating" room when I do not need one? So silly. Third, the beds were clean and comfortable - - but the room needed a really thorough cleaning. Seeing 1/4" of dust on the light bulbs, dirt on the light switches and greasy finger smudges on the TV is not my idea of clean. And - - it stayed like that the entire week of my stay. Disney needs to up their game just a bit.
4 night romance trip Sep 28, 2015
The room was clean but a bit small. Bus service to the resorts made this a convenient place to stay. My one complaint would be that it was extremely noisy here most of the time. There were pool activities which included a blasting loud speaker, and whoever was in charge of those activities loved that loud speaker, so much so that it interfered with our rest. I wouldn't stay in that particular facility again because of all of the noise.
Other trip Oct 4, 2015
"It was okay but was not handicap as I ordered."
It was not good in the beginning because my mom was handicap and the room was so far from food area so I to fight to get room closer. They gave us room closer next day.
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
jennifer
"Guitar shaped swimming pool - 'nuff said."
What else can you say? It's a Disney hotel. Never had a bad stay. We've been to the Pop Century, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Swan & Dolphin and the Polynesian and although this is one of Disney's budget resorts, it's still great. I mean GUITAR SHAPED SWIMMING POOL! How can you go wrong?
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Fredie
"Ok experience. Unimpressed for Disney."
We paid for a king bed and were given two fulls. We were told this was our fault. Also, one key didn't work.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
Phylicia
"You get why you pay for"
The lights flickered when turning them on. You can hear neighboring rooms flush the toilet and shower. All rooms have two double beds so don't go for your wedding anniversary unless you enjoy sleeping in a separate bed from your spouse.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
Kandace
"Very nice hotel in Disney!"
Very nice place to stay. We have discount for the Magic Kindom, at the end we save money with this reservation. We loved the place. Clean, beds very confortable.
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
David A
"Nice Disney World budget hotel"
We stayed here for 5 nights. The room was comfortable and clean. It is showing its age a little. The food court was too small for the amount of people trying to get food in a reasonable amount of time. There seem to be some confusion with guests who had the dining plan and this could cause long lines at the checkout so that your food was not hot when you sat down to eat it. We did always manage to find a table to eat at. When we came back late at night the food court was still open but because of only two food syations open the lines were very long and we were too tired to stand in them. Staff was great and very helpful. All rooms were within an easy walk to the main buildings Two large and nice pools.
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
Patti
"Hotel near all Disney Parks"
I have not stayed in this motel in a few years. It is time for a remodel of the interior of the rooms. AC did not work properly and the overall room condition was not what is expected from Disney. As a annual pass holder I would not stay here again.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
Brently
"If you just need a room, perfect...if not... meh"
It is definitely a "value resort." The room was a little plain and the bathroom was small. The best part was that it was on property. The staff was magical. They were very helpful and they went out of there way to make our stay as magical as possible.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
Brad
"Disney's All Star Music"
This was a quick one night stay...thank goodness. This had to be one of the most uncomfortable beds I ever attempted to get some rest on. We moved on to a more expensive accommodation on Disney property which was a much better choice and worth upgrading. Just beware about Disney's budget resorts regarding comfort...you get what you pay for. I will never book at this hotel (or any of their lower priced hotels) again.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
"Disney on a Budget"
We did Disney on a budget. Any of the All-Star Disney resorts are a great way to go, they cost the same as a Hotel 6 or any other budget Hotel but with the Disney amenities! Bus transportation to/from airport and all the parks! There was construction going on at this Hotel but we didn't mind because we were up and out of the room by the time it started. Happy to see this Resort get renovated.
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
Ash
"All Star Music"
Cute room, nice resort. Food court recently updated. Staff is friendly & helpful. Had a nice stay.
3 night business trip Sep 5, 2015
"Disney experience"
The front desk clerk was happy to move us to another hotel to have a room closer.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
"too much fun"
fun as always
3 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
Alicia
"You have no idea what are you breathing"
A/C really dirty
3 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
YOSVEL
"Super Nifty Room"
The room was super nifty! Couldn't ask for better.
2 night trip Aug 25, 2015
"Trip"
The hotel didn't have a king bed for us like reserved here but they found us one. The room was clean and the staff was amazing. Only thing is they stuff the buses to the parks like a can of sardines.
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Patrick
Awesome
3 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
MICHELLE
"It was a very pleasant experience!"
One thing that really sticks out about this hotel is that I asked what can they do special for my little sisters bday? They told me that they would deliver balloons to my room for her free of charge, I thought that would be great! when we arrived back from our day at disneys park and entered our room it was like Christmas for her, there was quite a bit more then balloons, very impressed!!! Kudos to All star music resort!!!
Other trip Aug 31, 2015