All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
63r Boston St, Boston, MA, 02125, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Great hotel 5 stars"
Loved it! Highly recommend Has refrigerator and microwave in the room
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
matt
"Best Bargain in Boston"
This hotel was a bargain. We were close to the MTA and downtown without paying those prices. There were easy shuttles provided where we needed to go, and the restaurant in the hotel was tasty and simple. Loved the TVs and workspace in the booths. Especially memorable was the desk staff. They were friendly, helpful, and patient--especially Muna!
3 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"Handicap Bathroom"
I was placed in a handicap bathroom by the hotel clerk who failed to inform me that I was being placed in a handicap bathroom prior to giving me the room. At this time, I was not in the mood to try and argue for a better room or take all of my belongings to another room so I just stayed in the room. Now if I were a handicap person who needed a room on the same night, I would be horrified to know that the staff had filled up the handicap rooms with non-handicap persons. At this point I might as well have parked in the hotels handicap spaces but for that I might have been towed away.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Nice hotel in South Boston"
This hotel had updated décor and was located next to a shopping center in South Boston. By taxi, the ride is a bit long to the convention center because of traffic but if you take the hotel shuttle it is much more manageable as the shuttle can go on a special road for commercial vehicles only. The staff was very nice and very accommodating.
Cher
"Boston & Business"
Nice and quite for the business traveler.
4 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
"A better experience than the Renissance!!!!!"
Wonderful stay, great staff, ultra clean environment.
3 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
Mr. John
"Boston's Hotel"
Great hotel! Staff was outstanding! Very friendly and gave great suggestions for dinner.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
"Friendly staff"
The friendly staff at Thai hotel made up for the small oversights I found in my hotel Bathroom. It was clean, but I only had 1 towel and it seemed that they simply folded the washcloths and left them the counter instead of hung up. Unusual. Location was easy for highway access but not within walking distance of night life
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Crgsmilz
"Convenient and reasonably priced"
The hotel staff was extremely helpful and kind. We left an important document behind, which the staff located and mailed it to us. It could have easily been through away! The hotel location is conveniently located to the T for a family to walk a few blocks. It was also easy to access from the highway. We will no doubt stay there again when we visit Boston next year assuming the price is reasonable.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Best single serve coffee ever AV 1,, never heard of"
This Hotel had the best tasting in room single serve coffee AV1 much better tasting than .. It is also reasonably close to Andrew station for subway red line ... there are 2 restaurants for lunch and supper in the mall area next door Olive Garden & Applebies..
2 night romance trip Oct 13, 2014
Viggo
"Clean and comfortable"
Very comfortable for our one night stay. Check in process was easy and friendly. Room was clean and a good size. Easy to get a taxi to fanueil hall. Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
rebecca
"General"
Very convenient and comfortable and excellent staff. The "café"-style facility on site was most useful.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Good location and property"
It seems like they have finished the remodeling work and it's a very nice location with parking available and next to the highway and shopping center. Great for work!
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
"Nice place, not in the easiest or nicest location"
Difficult to get to, especially if traffic is heavy and your gps tries to route you around the back. Which turns out to be a one-way street in the wrong direction.
2 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
"Great stay!!"
They have free parking but we returned the car and took the shuttle to and from the airport for $5 (per person/ one-way). The subway is a short walk walk. They offer complimentary shuttle service to the subway if you don't feel like walking. Also has a Target within walking distance from the back side of the hotel in case you forgot to pack something. Super friendly staff!
1 night romance trip Sep 30, 2014
"Good for business"
Loved the free wifi, hotel was very clean. Was not a fan of the bartender. Rooms were up to par and very comfortable. Other hotel staff were extremely helpful
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Everything was good except for noise"
Marriott always does a good job of designing rooms for the business traveler. However, the heat in this room was so loud that it woke me up when it turned on, and I am a very sound sleeper. When the refrigerator also turned on, it sounded like an airport in my room.
4 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
This hotel is about a 5 min walk to Andrew station which is Boston's subway system. This will take you into the city in 5-10 min. The neighborhood wasn't terrible but it wasn't great either. The room was clean, the AC worked well and the staff very helpful. I would stay here again.
5 night trip Sep 2, 2014
Nicole
"Great value"
A few miles out of the city center but the savings are worth it.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Jim H
"quick stay over"
it's a place to stay if you're only there for a night to rest. took more than an hour to request for an extra blanket.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Liza C
"Nice hotel and comfortable."
We just stayed for one night. Room is nice and comfortable. Free parking, It could be better if room rate includes breakfast.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Eileen
"Gem"
this hotel is really perfect for short stays in Boston. Great cafe/bar in lobby and staff was very courteous. room was clean and bathroom was large.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
mike
"Great hotel for the money!"
We loved the people and overall service at the hotel. The employees in the restaurant were friendly and helpful. It was clean and close to the subway.
6 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
Becky Ramirez
"Close to the T and nice staff!"
I liked how close the hotel was to the T. The driver was great! He even helped my husband with our bags! The only negative was no microwave in the room, it was located in the lobby. There was a Target with in walking distance, so I was able to pick up some food, it saved on some of our costs. Also, I wish breakfast was included.
3 night family trip Aug 11, 2014
Connie
Staff was exceptually friendly professional.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Great Hotel!"
Very friendly staff..
2 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
Glen
Super comfortable bed. Nice room and very clean. Only negative is that the elevators are not air conditioned.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Virginia Bowers
"Definitely would go back"
The hotel was clean good service!! And very close to the down town area!! Would definitely recommend it!!
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Cassandra
"One day sight seeing w/kids"
Considering the prices in the area, this was an affordable deal, which came with free parking- a saving of about $40 and free wireless. Location was not ideal but walk to public transportation is about 10 min to Andrews Red line station. From there 10 mins to North End/Hay market. Wish list, better pool facility if you have children, complimentary breakfast at least for the price we paid at least.
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
Carlos
"Very nice hotel"
Great staff. Friendly. Close to subway Andrew station. Very modern and clean rooms and facilities. Free parking is a bonus. Excellent hotel
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
zman
"Excellent stay with good access to Expo center"
Not far from seaport and expo area $12 cab, T or shuttle ride. Must call for shuttle pickup. Very good food service option for breakfast.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Chef 4 kids
"Just as advertised"
My wife and I were very pleased with our stay at the Marriot. It was a close walk to the train, which enabled us to explore downtown Boston. We would certainly stay here again if we were in the Boston area
Bubba
"Great Value"
Clean hotel. Excellent staff. Good value. T stop is a few blocks away, but hotel shuttle is available. Not as convenient as staying right in the city but saved a ton of money!
5 night family trip Jun 30, 2014
"Nice hotel - staff was 'ok'"
In Boston for vacation and experience the history - stayed at this hotel, which is a little bit away from where all the history and sites are, but they offer free shuttle to the subway. The subway is actually less than a mile away, so not horrible to get to on foot. We had to walk back to our hotel each time after the day, as never seemed to see the shuttle there to pick anyone up.
"Staff very friendly and helpful."
Arrived three hours before check in time and without a fuss was allowed to check into our room.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Val
"Family vacation in Boston"
Great hotel. I was worried about the location (Dorchester), but the neighborhood was nice, we felt safe to walk to the subway station in the evenings. It was about an 8 minute walk to the T station and about 5 minutes to the South Bay Center for shopping and restaurants. The staff were very courteous and helpful. They even helped track down an overnight package I was expecting. The hotel itself was very nice. Clean, comfortable (the pillows could be a bit firmer). The only downside was we expected the pool to be bigger. We will definitely stay here again!
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Cary
"Fantastic service"
The staff was very friendly and accomodating. The room was quite comfy. It would have been nice to have a complimenrary breakfast. The bistro, although handy, was quite pricey.
2 night trip Jun 15, 2014
Pam J
"Great for a quick trip"
My friends and I went to Boston for a Red Sox game. The hotel is located a short walk from the #8 bus which will drop you right in front of Fenway on Yawkey Way. Taking an Uber car back after the game only cost $8. The hotel was nicely located, clean and comfortable. Plus they have FREE parking. The lounge was relaxing for breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
Nice place but room service ends at 10 PM!
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
Frequent Traveler
"Well-priced but out of the way"
The hotel was good, staff very pleasant, but it was difficult to get in and out of the city from there.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
"Great Place to Stay!"
Beautiful room, convenient location, friendly staff. Would definitely recommend!
3 night trip May 30, 2014
Erica
"Courtyard Marriott South Boston"
The bed was great and the decor tasteful. But otherwise this was one of the worst hotels I've ever stayed at. The hotel staff were absolutely atrocious. They couldn't have cared less about doing a good job. Some were just flat out rude. I was given false information at attractions and the area and wasted time and money listening to the staff when I asked for some guidance around the area. No one ever picked up the phone when I called the front desk. There was no hot water both mornings, and the hotels quiet policy is a joke. I was kept up all night by couples arguing and creaking pipes. Do yourself a favor and find a different hotel. Even if it's more expensive. This was a terrible experience.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"Lighting issue"
The room itself was nice but the light over the bathroom sink kept going off and on. We asked the staff to fix it after our first night but even after the second night it was still not repaired. I mentioned it again as I checked out - hope that it s repaired for the next occupant of the room. Also, the mattresses were very soft.
Other trip May 31, 2014
Paula
Hotel was great. Close walk to target and giant grocery stores. Also, a close walk to the T which will get you anywhere. The only thing I didn't like about the hotel was that it was really close to the bypass. I couldn't hear traffic from the room, but on days when I would have preferred to walk to the convention center, the bypass made it impossible. I would definitely stay here again though.
6 night trip May 23, 2014
"Finding hotel from airport was challenging."
Staff member were very kind and helpful in many ways. Only bad experience we had was with call tax driver who dropped us in different place & left.
Other trip May 20, 2014
Jen
"DO NOT USE 63r Boston Street for Mapquest/GPS"
63 r Boston Street is a vacant lot. The actual address of the hotel is on Allstate Road, tucked behind a huge shopping center. I don't know why they use 63r Boston Street, it's even still printed on their business cards at the front desk. Call them and ask them for the correct coordinates/directions, I drove around Boston for 2 hours, nobody knew of a Marriott on Boston St. Finally found it, and all was excellent from there on.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Booked a king size bed and was given double bed. Complained to 2nd shift staff and got no help. 1st shift helped get me a king bed. Got unwanted 5am wake up calls 2 days in a row.
2 night business trip May 6, 2014
Very friendly front desk staff. Very helpful with questions
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Lovely"
We had a fabulous stay at the hotel. Everyone was friendly and made our stay a great one!
Other trip May 4, 2014