All hotels in Missoula, Montana, United States of America
4559 N Reserve St, Missoula, MT, 59808, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

Good internet service
    Rather comfortable
    Great room
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Bad pool
"small modern and comfy"
this hotel was amazing so modern and comfy....the people were super nice and accommodating. absolutely loved this hotel!! will be staying here again!
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Talaci
"Comfortable"
Comfortable
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Great place"
Stayed 2 different nights in August. The staff was pleasant and helpful, the rooms clean and comfortable. Would have given it 5 stars if only they offered a different breakfast option. Perhaps a lighter, free buffet option or quicker service would help. That said, the food we had was delicious - good thing we weren't in a rush.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Virginia
"Very nice place to stay"
Great place to meet and stay for business. I stayed one night for business and met with my Sales/Engineering team to get our game plan together. The space in the lobby is very welcoming and open.
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
TallBald
"Great room but not very quiet."
The room was great and everything was very clean. Only problem is that we could hear the people in the room above us it sounded like they where running a heard of circus elephants up there. Also when we where checking in the person at the front desk was being trained and her trainer wasn't helping her. She seemed to be struggling and he was making faces at her mistakes. Just seemed a little unprofessional.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Best staff ever!"
Your basic Courtyard, but with the best service ever. We visited Missoula with friends to run the marathon. Staff could not have been friendlier and mire accommodating. They even applauded us when we returned from the race.
4 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
Clay
"Great Experience"
Refreshing, Decided to stay an extra night!
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
My only complaint was that I could hear loud footsteps right above my room. That made it hard to sleep and wasn't something I was used to in a hotel. Felt like a cheap apartment in that way. Otherwise nice stay.
2 night business trip Jul 5, 2015
Connor
"baseball weekend"
didn't spend much time in the room. Comfy beds...a little tight with the sofabed out. no complimentary breakfast...rather spendy café...
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
"close to great restaurant"
Missoula is, unfortunately, void of good hotels. I have stayed in many hotels in the town but this was my first time here. This hotel, while not a luxury hotel, is the best option for Missoula. It feels new and updated (most hotels in Missoula are really dowdy and dated). Rooms are spacious and clean. Hotel has good wifi, lots of outlets around the room and several good work spaces in the main lobby and hang out area. If you need to work while traveling, this is the best spot in Missoula.
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
"Clean and Convienient"
Very clean room with nice linens. Plenty of towels of a generous size. Located near freeway for easy access. Disappointed that they do not have a breakfast included with room, but we were aware of that. Quiet and provided a restful evening.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
NoNo
"Liked stay there!"
It was a great stay,quiet& very helpful! I would stay there again.
2 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
"Impressed Guests"
Our first visit to Missoula. Beautiful city. We were very pleased with everything about the hotel. The staff were very friendly. We loved having the extra pillows and blankets and the layout of the room was cozy. We were also impressed with the cafe and especially the boarding pass kiosk available for guests. We would not hesitate to stay here again.
3 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
Marisa
"Very nice"
Very nice accommodations. Hotel staff were friendly & helpful. Would stay here again.
5 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Montana Trip"
Great Place!
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
Kimberly
Very Nice
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Don
Service was poor. Cafe staff seemed to dislike their jobs and it showed in their customer service or lack of. Ordered breakfast, didn't receive food until we went back up to the counter 20 minutes later to find that they never put the order in to be made, only customers in the cafe at the time. Staff seemed very preoccupied with other things, other than their customers. Complaining about having to work the weekend loud enough that we could hear. We picked the marriott because they had a cafe in the hotel and we liked the convienience, instead on day 2 we went to Starbucks up the street and had an excellent breakfast before heading back to washington.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2014
Katie
"paper thin walls"
when you hear your neighbors sneeze and phone ring , the walls are too thin
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Great sleep and delicious breakfast!"
The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly. I just love the bedding at the Courtyard Marriott, and the breakfast was delicious.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Sara
"No free breakfast"
Ok but they haven't change their offering for over 10 years. Not really set for family travel.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Updated and fantastic."
The room was modern, fresh, and clean. A wonderful experience.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Excellent
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
patrick
Super nice staff and wonderful, comfortable room. Great parking. Our breakfast in the lobby was excellent. The only suggestion I have is that the windows in the rooms need to be washed so guests can better enjoy those great Missoula views.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Debra
"Wonderful front desk help!"
Wonderful front desk help! Great hotel, clean room, and ordered room service which was a great meal from across the parking lot!
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
Overall, everything was great. One thing I'd like to see improved is the pool. There was a lot of hair in the pool and it smelled funky. The temperature was nice and warm, though.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Amy L
"Expedia bookings"
Of the 3 Bookings thru Expedia, at different hotels, the Marriott was the run away best. So much so that we joined their membership!
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
TLS
"Breakfast"
We did not eat at the hotel because we thought it was a little costly and we could eat at McDonalds for less and their breakfasts are pretty good. I think it is ridiculous to have to buy coffee. Most hotels that we have stayed in have pots of coffee in the lobby for their customers to help themselves to during the day.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Very nice!"
This was my first stay at this hotel. There was a small but nice workout room which didn't seem busy so I had the room all to myself! Room was very spacious with a King size bed and a sofa. My only small complaint was that the walls and ceiling seemed a little thin. I could hear the people above me walking around all the time. But it wasn't terribly distracting and it didn't wake me up or anything. Very nice hotel. I'd definitely stay again!
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Graduation weekend"
The water for our showers were cold and that was at 5 am. The water pressure was a drizzle. The maids did a great job on the cleaning. The staff was very nice. The cost of the hotel was ridiculous for what we got.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
nancy
"Super clean just. Off main road"
Overall great place. Tiny pool if u have kids but nice
2 night trip May 9, 2014
"Excellent location close to everything"
The staff were very helpful and friendly. Anything we needed or had questions about they were very knowledgeable. We had a great time in and out of the hotel. The pool and workout area were fantastic. Had a wonderful time!! Starbucks any time of day or night they were ready to get you whatever you wanted.
2 night family trip Apr 25, 2014
Pam
"Good Stay at Marriot"
Overall we really liked the stay. The room was clean, nice amenities and it was quite even though it was almost full. The only downside is the breakfast was substandard. However there is a Montana Club next door that serves very good meals.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
"Wonderful hotel"
We had great service and a nice clean room
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
Jeanette
"Awesome hotel"
Very nice, clean, modern decor hotel with a friendly, warm staff. The elevator shaft was located in our room, so you could hear it every time it went up or down all night long. Also, we really missed the continental breakfast. The "old" style was much easier and convienent. Very limited options and all of the choices of the combinations had to be explained. The decor was nice but the breakfast plan/choices will cause us to stay elsewhere next time. The convienence of eating breakfast at the hotel is of great value to us.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Love it"
It is our home away from home always enjoy our stay
1 night trip Mar 30, 2014
Jeanette
"Nice, as expected"
The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The room was fine, just as one would expect from a Courtyard property. I would stay here again if going through Missoula.
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2014
Very comfortable place to stay. Nice touch having Starbucks. Breakfast was a good value. One would hope that the price charged for the lodging would provide breakfast but no such luck.
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2014
"Excellent Accomodations, sub-par staff"
Facility was beautiful, contemporary decor with all the modern conveniences. Coffee bar, state of the art fitness center and swimming pool. Too bad the service couldn't compliment the Accomodations. Staff was incompetent at check in (took 10 minutes to figure out how to check us in even though we were paid in full). Didn't get our wake up call and they didn't know how to make a latte even though they were proudly displaying the Starbucks name. I will go back again because of quality of the facility hopefully they upgrade the staff.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"Comfortable stay, overpriced bistro"
I was pleased with my room and the overall cleanliness of the hotel. However, I was charged two different prices for the same thing at the bistro. When I asked about this, the gentleman on the second day was very rude and dismissive. The posted menu price was less than he charged. The breakfast prices were completely ridiculous, so I chose to leave early in the mornings to get a quality breakfast elsewhere. $4 for yogurt is a bit of a stretch. I would recommend this hotel to friends if the dining options were reasonable.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Dismissed
"Heater"
Hotel overall is fine. The heater in our room cycled on every 45 seconds and ran for 13-15 seconds all night long. It is the window type heater, and they are generally noisy. This one kept us awake nearly all night long. Otherwise, the hotel met the standards of a Courtyard, which we generally enjoy.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Paul Shirley
"Customer service at its best"
Kat who was at the front desk was absolutely wonderful and a representation of what great customer service should be like.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
Tracy
"great staff - clean - tech difficulty with tv"
TV did not work - staff tried to get it to work but couldn't - they did offer to move me to another room but it was 10:30 at night and i was too tired to bother - I would have preferred a voucher for another stay but the young lady was not authorised to do that for me. Other than that the room was first-rate and the desk people were really nice. Smoke free is an added pleasure
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"Best stay ever!"
The front desk worker Kelsey was the most helpful person. We ended up having to stay an extra night because we got food poisoning from a restaurant in Missoula, nothing to do with the hotel. This was the nicest and cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in and friendliest staff I have ever experienced. I will now only stay here when visiting Missoula, MT. Even our room, the King size bed with the couch, looked exactly like the picture which is rare for hotels.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Dani
first time ever got a call about items left in room.they called soon enough that we actually could go back before leaving town.
Other trip Nov 16, 2013
"This hotel has issues"
Our car was blocked in by a vehicle that parked sideways in the parking lot a truck with a trailer so it blocked in several vehicles, hotel staff were unable to assist in anyway said there is nothing they could do. The hotel clearly showed no pets. We walked in after the car was blocked behind a couple that walked right past the desk with a dog on a leash with a pet carrier in hand as well. I just contacted the hotel because there is a charge on my credit card from them. They advised it is for incidentals and it will be credited back in 7-10 days.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
One of finest hotels we have stayed at. Up to date room, spacious.
Other trip Sep 20, 2013
"Great Starting point in Missoula"
We rented Harley's from Grizzy HD and stayed a couple nights at this hotel before heading to Glacier. The hotel was comfortable, clean, and convenient and the staff was fabulous. We will definitely stay at this hotel if we are ever back in Montana!
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
"Courtyard consistent"
In town for a photo workshop. Staff was friendly and effifcient. Accomodations were exactly what I expected. Having a Starbucks on site was a big plus. Internet access was better than my previous stay at Niagara Courtyard. Handy location.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
Gerry
"Great hotel squarely clean"
Just passing through on the way to Glacier NP. Clean room, hotel well maintained - staff is friendly and oh so helpful with local directions!!
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
gran
"Always a decent stay in Missoula / Reserve St area"
We've stayed in this hotel about 5 times now when traveling through or to Missoula, and each time has consistently been positive. The rooms are well insulated against noise, clean, and well appointed. In particular the rooms have a very modern feel to them, upscale looking furnishings, etc. The location is great if you are looking for something near Reserve St or Big Sky Brewery (concerts) / Airport area. The guest staff have always responded quickly and politely to requests for additional items such as extra coffee or toiletries, lighting the firepit in the outside patio (recommended!), etc. The only negative I can think of is breakfast isn't free, although the paid options do look nice.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013