All hotels in Davenport, Florida, United States of America
43824 Highway 27, Davenport, FL, 33837, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

2.7
    2.8
    2.3
"Okay stay for less days not 5 days..."
Hotel was okay. The room was double bed, they are very hard mattress and the room smells like mold. the AC unit had mold on the vents growing and not been cleaned. They only leave one set of shampoo, condition and lotion very stingy we were 3 people and 5 nights. Also the breakfast eventually gets boring, they don't change it up at all same cereal, waffles, toast and old pastries(hard). They don't want you to take breakfast to the room, so u have to wake up before 9:30 because that's when they take it down. The pool was dirty one morning we went to check it out not sure if no one uses it or what. Over all was okay but for 1-2 day stay, for longer best to find something better.
5 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Davenport"
The shower drain was very slow.
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
"Work in Progress"
After a few glitches (lost reservation) and switching rooms (air conditioner nonfunctional) we were able to get our rooms. Overall the rooms were very clean and you could see the improvements being done to the place. Unfortunately, because of the negative experience, I would not recommend or return to this facility.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Denise
"Good for a quick stay"
Room was clean but things had seen better days. There was peeling wallpaper in the bathroom and the tub and sink needed recaulked.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Great accommodations! Great staff!"
The hotel staff was excellent. Everyone at the front desk was super friendly and helped with all our needs quickly. They were tired only because I knew they worked a long shift but never showed it. Always smiling, friendly, and moved like lightening. Best experience at a hotel in years.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"do not stay"
Worse experience ever with hotel. 2 different room, one no AC, second after they moved me, had no working shower
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Christopher
"Ramada Davenport."
The hotel was okay. The "continental breakfast" only had small donuts, whitebread, oatmeal and a waffle maker, which had a really long line of people. They only had four small tables that were not enough for the amount of people staying at the hotel. I paid 120 and I don't feel I got my money's worth. would definitely not stay there again for that price I could get something a lot better.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Maria Beatriz
"Amazing"
Very comfortable and welcoming.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2015
Joel
"Davenport hotel."
Hotel name changed since booking. Therefore could not find the hotel at first. Overall the place was very run down.
2 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
Kurt
"Sorry place!"
We got there they had changed names and people since last year. And I had made reservations for 6 days over a month in advance . When we arrived they had us down for 4 days and hotel was booked for the weekend. Finally they worked around and gave us the six days. But I would never stay there again or recommend it to anyone. The areas around the place looked all run down and weren't very inviting at all.
6 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"pretty nice stay"
all in all a nice stay, the only complaint would be about the breakfast buffet , it wasn't a very big area and to get in to get anything was hard do to crowding, so we only went once and ate elsewhere after that.
5 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Ironman 70.3 Haines City Stay"
Stayed in this hotel for Ironman 70.3 Haines City. Not far from venue, about 15 minute drive. Overall we would stay again for price and location. However, the hotel and rooms need some updating. The bathrooms were not very clear and no shampoo, conditioner or lotion was provided. Pillows were terrible - bring your own.
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Needs update"
Short spring break vacation with the kids. The free breakfast was OK. You're not allowed to take it to your room which I didn't understand why. The room was kept clean but needs some updating. The shower kept leaking.
4 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Evelyn
"It is what it is!"
It's an old hotel, the staff does what it can, but there is so much they can do. They are friendly and helpful, They keep it clean and the breakfast could be better. For the price it's what is expected.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Absolute dump - run away!"
This place is an absolute DUMP. It was dark, smelled disgusting, was hard to find. I refused to stay - handed the keys back and made an emergency reservation at another hotel 45 minutes away. The artsy photo shown on Expedia of the lobby if a 5'x5' section that looked OK but is in no way representative of what the rest of the place looks like.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Do not stay here."
We walked in and walked back out and asked for refund. It was disgusting. Smelled bad. Roaches. Hole in the wall. Rusted fridge. Phone broken.
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Family Friendly"
Our family came to enjoy Spring break. It was close to Legoland and Orlando. The hotel staff was friendly and attentive to our stay. We had a mini fridge & microwave in room. Each morning we enjoyed the biscuits/gravy and great waffles. We stayed four nights and had more than enough to do within a short drive away.
4 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
"Good for the price"
It was nice if you don't want fancy, we found it very comfortable and pleasant staff, pool was nice, breakfast was enough to satisfy. Would have loved some fresh fruit or yogurt at breakfast. Only negative was a family that lives at the hotel and the nanny (Sarah)slams the gates to the pool area many times a day,she is also obnoxious and loud when others want to relax, staff needs to talk with her because it upsets other guests, the young man at the front desk was nice. Cleaning staff was nice.
7 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Darlene
"Don't let the pictures fool you!"
The pictures of the lobby suckered me in. It wasn't in the best condition. They had a continental breakfast which was a plus. The couch bed the springs in it were completely shot. Never again.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Nightmare"
At this rate you can find better hotels in the area.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Ricky
"Get what you pay for"
Low cost hotel, seemed clean, no smoking room had burn hole in one of the bedspreads. Nondescript hotel, Internet worked well, small refrigerator and microwave in room. Nice pool area, pretty much what one would expect for the low price compared to other properties in the area.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Overall - great"
check in was easy. room was nice. A/C worked well. bed and couch comfortable. front desk pleasant and helpful. Bathroom cleanliness left a bit to be desired - but overall room was great. we had checked out - and plans had changed so we went to check back in that afternoon and there was some kind of disturbance in the hallway - loud angry cussing, etc. some kind of mix-up with the rooms was all i heard. we left. Nothing against hotel - but me and the kids did not feel comfortable staying after what we witnessed.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Normal stay..."
Good people but, when we got to the room, floor was dirty and sticky, also a big roach came through the the main door... Called from desk, and fortunately they came right away and cleaned everything.. Good props for that... Room inside its not to bad if you're planing to stay only for a short sleep, and off course if you plan to be on the parks all day.... Outside of hotel is horrible.....
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"nice place"
Room was very nice, clean, comfortable bed, nicely decoreated
1 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
"Awful"
If your looking for stranger DNA to be part of your stay, this is your place.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"The quality does not match the price."
The suite is not a real suite. It is just a normal room.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"This place is a dump!!"
I read the negative reviews but since I needed some place to spend the night, I thought why not. Do believe the negative reviews because they are true. There was a half dead roach, a big ant on the wall. Carpet was relatively new but the sofa bed mattress didn't have any cushion left only springs and it would have better to sleep on the floor. The mattress on the bed was really bad too. I couldn't sleep the whole night, not the mention it squeaked. Walls are really old and have crack all around them. I would not recommend it to anyone. It was one of the worst places I have ever stayed it. The photos online make it look ok but it's not like the photos at all. Stay away!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Bathroom Tile needed deep cleaning"
room and service was good and it was convenient to eating places/shops
"Terrible"
They overbooked and then put us in another room that had a water leak the floor was wet the sliding glass door was stuck.. I will not stay there again
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
Patrick
"Hotel is very old. Room was clean. Strway nasty"
Had to use dirty stairway as there is no elevator. The bldg. itself was in bad shape cosmetically. But the room was clean. It is next to I-4 so it is conveniently located. Just not what I would have rented had I seen it first.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Florie
"Great for the Price, Passed the Smell Test!"
Very comfortable Bed, great price, no complaints!
1 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
"SMELLS LIKE MOLD!"
rooms had mold, smelled of mold and old. not clean, will not stay again.
2 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
"Rundown hotel"
Will not stay there again. The place is run down and insecure.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Not good at all"
it was awful
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Hotel rooms spacious but cleanliness nerds improvement.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"needs improvement"
it was ok
6 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
david
"The bedroom and Hallway where in bad shape dirty"
The stay was good I like the area for what I there for
2 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
Marielle
"Great stopping place to Legoland."
We stopped for the night before going to Legoland. It was good enough. It was being renovated and was a hard finding the entrance at night. There was a continental breakfast and the pool area looked ok. No real bells and whistles but I would stay again for the price!
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Close to interstate."
The lobby of the hotel looks okay but that is it. The room was not clean. There was an inch of dirt on the top of the hair dryer holder. The tub did not drain. The bathroom sink was stained and cracked. The electric switch was sunk in the wall, there were holes in the drywall. The carpet looked new but the hallways looked like they had not been vacuumed in weeks. The washcloth was not white but a dingy grey color. Horrible!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Nan
We stayed for 7 days. The staff kept out room clean and stocked with fresh towels. There are some places that need updates. Our only issues were the tub did not drain well and the pool was closed even after we were told it was open. Other than that, it was very convienent to everything.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"This is the worst hotel I've ever stayed at"
I don't even know where to begin, there were stains on the floor, chair and couch in the room. There were terrible disgusting stains all over the pull out bed mattress. There was no bedding for the pull out so we called room service to bring sheets and a blanket and they never brought them. The room I booked was for 5 people and there were only two towels in our room and there were roaches. It was disgusting, we will never visit that hotel again. If we hadn't checked in at almost midnight we would have left right then and there.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Patrick
"Confortable room but old."
We rented from internet, we had to met relatives in Davenport. The hotel is old but The room was confortable... The price is correct... The front desk service is not very good. There is a free breakfast but nothing really good.
2 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
Guy
"Bad"
Bad bad smell and bad service
1 night trip Feb 21, 2015
BOSCO
"Awful"
The hotel was absolutely horrible. There was mold on baseboards and puddle of water in the bathroom under sink. The wall had a hole in it. We paid for this but got our stuff and left and did not even get our money back and went to another hotel.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
carlos
"Bathroom"
Bathroom was dirty, hair on towels and in shower. Never will stay here again.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Pool was closed for sanitary reasons."
Pool was closed for sanitary reasons. Mold all over bathroom. Room smelled really bad-like feet. Morning breakfast was pithy. Juice was watered down. Fountain was broken. This place is RUN DOWN!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Group Reservation"
We arrived late in the evening to find that they had only 5 of the 6 rooms we reserved on their records. Fortunately I had my receipt. They had to refund a room that they just booked in front of me to accommodate us. The hotel is old, in need of renovation and one of our rooms smelled like rotten food and had a broken shower handle and clogged sink. Because it was only one night we made due, but we will not return to this hotel again. It was not worthy of its rating.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Terrible"
Just Terrible!!!!! Is a Dirty Hotel, the exterior is very Dirty the room is Well but dont stay at this hotel
"Great for the money"
I needed something cheap and close to where I was going and this suited the bill. For the money it was great. the rooms were clean and met every need I had. The overall appearance was a little old, but they was about to renovate. The lobby and breakfast area was beautiful. I enjoyed my stay, as brief as it was, and would stay there again.
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
Chad
"3 night stay"
Checked in late on a Friday with no problems. The hotel was close to a friends house I was visiting in Davenport, FL.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015