All hotels in Plover, Wisconsin, United States of America
3090 Village Park Drive, Plover, WI, 54467, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

Excellent. The bed was so comfortable I slept very well.
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
Ernestine
"Always a good choice...."
Hampton's is ALWAYS an excellent choice. However, it would be nice if you offered a washer/dryer for guest use. I was positive that when we stayed in Plover before, you did have one. Your employees made our stay very enjoyable! ;)
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Jean
"Poor night sleep"
Clean and comfortable but noisy. I woke three times from slamming doors.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2015
Jesse
"Good stay"
Very friendly staff and this is the third time I have stayed there. Always a good experience with two good restaurants in the same parking lot.
2 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
"Convenient location, nice facilities!"
We regularly visit the Stevens Point/Plover area, as that's where I'm originally from. We've stayed at several Hampton Inns across the country. While the facilities and service was up to the Hampton Inn standard, the beds were by far the least comfortable of any Hampton Inn we have ever stayed at. I've stayed at nearly every hotel in the Stevens Point/Plover area, and the mattresses at this hotel were comparable in comfort to the mattresses at hotels that cost about half the price. The staff members working during our stay were ALL pleasant and very approachable. Breakfast was okay -- oatmeal, make your own waffles, yogurt, fruit, pastries, and a chafer with omelettes and breakfast potatoes. The ventilation/hvac in the pool area was out and the pool area did get a little messy from previous guests not cleaning up after themselves. However, near the end of the night, the staff hadn't cleaned up the area, either. Parking is plentiful. The location is easy on/off for the interstate. Restaurants, gas stations, and shopping are all within half of a mile.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Jenna
"Near area attractions"
The hotel was very clean and well kept. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable of the surroundings and attractions. Will definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Oct 2, 2014
Jim & Lorrraine
"Hampton Inn Plover , WI"
The one thing that left an impression on me was the friendliness of the entire staff from top to bottom - not used to seeing this kind of attention to service
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Jim Johnson
"Very Pleased!"
We were in town for the Grand Opening of our friends bar and selected this hotel based on the reviews. The reviews were right this hotel was clean and comfortable. We were very happy with our stay and will be back again when we visit with our friends.
1 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2014
Kristin
"Small Room"
My wife and I were in a room with a single queen size bed. While adequate for one person it was too small for two people.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"Awesome"
It was very clean and quiet
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
"Perfect for a quick overnight"
We were very happy with our stay. It was exactly what we wanted as a quick overnight before I coached basketball the next day. The pool and whirlpool were the right size for our 6 and 8 year olds.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Always Reliable"
We always look for a Hampton whenever we trave. We know we are going to like it because they are ALWAYS so consistantly wonderful.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
"Lovely stay"
This was a great hotel! It's a newer hotel so it's cleanliness was expected and achieved. I'm a total germaphobe so hotel stays are very difficult for me. I was surprisingly at ease in this hotel. Everything looked clean including the bathroom. What I loved was the fact that the duvet covers are washed!! I loathe hotel bedspreads/bedding but this bedding did not bother me at all. The pillows were comfortable also, not flat like other hotels. The front desk staff was amazing. Very friendly and helpful. My only complaint is that we stayed in a single queen room at the end of the hall that was uncomfortably small. It couldn't have been bigger than 11x16. SMALL!! There was room for the bed, a rollaway and enough room to walk around the bed. Opt for a double queen room if you stay here. Those are certain to be bigger. Despite that, I'd definitely stay at this location again.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Close to shopping & craft brewery-where event held"
Stay was fine execept that the room keys didn't work on the exterior doors nor on the pool (didn't try the fitness center). They were working on that on Sun. AM. Great location. Nice to have access to computer in lobby.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"Nice Quiet place to stay"
The room was very nice. Quiet. Overall the room was kept very clean. I had to ask to have the sheets changed after 5 days (I was there for 7). The air conditioner seemed to function well during the day, but turned off at night leaving the room too warm. Staff was very nice. Grounds are great for walking at night and there are some nice restaurants within walking distance.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Good night stay"
Our stay was short but the room was very clean and comfortable. The bath tub was great.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2013
ed
"Helpful Hotels Employees"
We stayed here for two nights, and had three rooms! we were all very happy with the rooms, they were clean, and comfortable. The Breakfast were great, we especially likes the eggs and french toast sticks. The staff was all very helpful and friendly. We will stay at this hotel again.
2 night business trip Jun 21, 2013
Lisa & Tim
"Excellent stay - very nice"
The room was clean and well stocked. It was a great room, nice TV comfortable beds. Staff was very friendly and the breakfast was filling.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2013
Mary A.
"Stay"
I Found Melted Ice Cream All Over In My Freezer And I got locked out of the back door a couple times because my room key didn't work in that particular door sometimes.
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2013
"Very nice, quite place to stay"
Quite, comfortable with a pretty goodhot breakfast. Easy to find, good location.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2013
Friendly and good. Work out area was great with many options to work with. Carpet needed cleaning in my room on the first floor.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2013
Major
"great place to stay! clean and comfy!"
Perhaps the construction going on could have been planned at a better time, and not when most people are checking in. It was very loud and hard to hear the staff. Our room was amazing, one thing I would recommend is to put some bubble bath in rooms.
Other trip Feb 18, 2013
Ebb
Loved our stay at Hampton in Plover.... Good way to stay out of the Wisconsin cold!
1 night trip Dec 29, 2012
JBov
"Deer Camp"
Everything was great. We stay in the area for Deer Camp and the hotel was clean, great location close to the interstate and nice people working at the hotel. I would recommend!
2 night trip Nov 16, 2012
"close to where we needed to be."
My family keep coming back to this hotel many times, the overall rating is very good, however, they have a new policy now that the quest have to sign a pre- authorization from your credit card for some deposit , charges that they can charged you after your stay. Beware.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2012
"Comfortable hotel"
Hotel was comfortable and clean. Less than 10 minutes from Stevens Point.
Other trip Nov 18, 2012
"Quiet hotel away from the fray..."
Smaller than most Hamptons, and quiet, so very nice in that regard. Very helpful and pleasant staff.
Other trip Nov 11, 2012
"Enjoyable and comfortable stay"
Very comfortable hotel, easy access, friendly and courteous staff
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
"Comfortable and convenient"
The staff were all friendly and helpful. The room was clean and bed was comfortable. We enjoyed our stay. Breakfast was ok also.
2 night trip Sep 14, 2012
R T
"Very nice, clean, affordable hotel"
This was very clean, looked like it was just a few years old and very well maintained. The only downfall/drawback for the hotel was the TVs, I guess I am a bit spoiled by flat screen tvs and expecting them everywhere I go, but I was surprised that this hotel did not have them.
3 night business trip Sep 6, 2012

"excellent as always"
I spend a few days in Stevens Point every winter and have stayed at the Hampton the past 3 years. The staff are great, the breakfast bar is exceptional and everything is SO CLEAN!! This is a major, major selling point for me. Another plus is the location....a handful of decent pubs and eateries within a block or so, and a Shopko and a Copp's foods a stone's throw away. I won't stay anywhere else but the Hampton.
3 night trip Mar 3, 2013
Beth

"agréable séjour"
excellent service de tout le personnel, meme les femmes de chambre font attention de ne pas faire de vacarme comme a bien d'autres places.
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2012
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
2 night trip Aug 17, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Hampton Inn Plover / Stevens Point

07/27/15 Deborah S Ellkhart, United States
I have stayed at this hotel a number of times on business. The rooms are always clean, the staff is always helpful and freindly. The fitness center is nice and clean. There are fresh baked cookies or snacks in the evenings for the guest. I stay here everytime I go to Plover on business.
"The warm welcome - so appreciated..."
07/22/15 Katie K Wisconsin
Upon arrival, I was greeted in the friendliest of fashions by a male front desk staff. He upgraded my room and he probably has no idea how much I needed that and how appreciative I was. But, it set my day in such a great course. I highly recommend this clean, convenient and comfortable location to any business traveler. I look forward to staying here again.
"Good chain hotel"
07/17/15 djmtott Phoenix, Arizona
This is a good place to stay if you're in the area. This was my second stay in four years, and everything was just as good the second time around. The hotel is clean and well maintained. We had a room with a hot tub, and it worked well.
"One night stay"
07/07/15 Cindy F
CLEAN! Friendly, courteous staff. Clean hot tub, comfortable bed. Very happy. Not much to write about when everything is as it should be. If we are ever in the area again, we will definitely stay here.
"My Hampton"
07/06/15 Louvell R Kansas City, United States
I would recommend Hampton. My departure experiences handled courteously and efficiently Pool is lovely and in a great setting. A lot of actives in walking distance of the hotel. We are definitely coming back. I am so excited that we found this place.
"Hampton Inn- Plover"
06/25/15 Kevin N Colona, United States
Great hotel, great staff. This is a newer Hampton Inn with decent facilities. The pool appeared to be nice, but I didn't go swimming due to time constraints. The rooms are large enough and the complimentary breakfast is decent. The workout room is kind of small for my liking, but it works in a pinch. Nice town and good people. Enjoy your stay!
06/24/15 Sara E Gays Mills, United States
We had a family wedding and booked rooms here. At the last minute the groom's dad booked an extra room to make sure everyone had a place to sleep. No one mentioned the last room was not included in the block/room rate. Almost $200 for a single room! and the bed was not comfortable. The continental breakfast made up for the lack of sleep!
"Rest and Relax in Plover"
06/22/15 Gonzalo A Plover, United States
If you want a quiet hotel without all the kiddies, sirens, jets etc come to Hampton in Plover Wisconsin. Why because you get a clean environment all around, lots of quiet, whirlpool that really works and isn't over chlorinated, full hot and cold on the house breakfast and great room. Excellent staff and you wont be able to beat the value. Had a couples retreat there and it was great.
"We always stay here!"
06/19/15 Jenny53121 Elkhorn, Wisconsin
When we visit family in Wisconsin Rapids we always stay here. It is a bit of a drive from Rapids, but we love the service and the hospitality! They always do a great job making or kids (and us) feel very welcome!
06/18/15 Marla A Stevens Point, United States
The stay was very pleasant all-around. The place is very clean, the bed was comfortable and the breakfast was fabulous - there were so many different items to choose from. The food was restocked and closely attended to. Staff were all very friendly. This was our second stay here and we will return!