All hotels in Plover, Wisconsin, United States of America

• Value for money
    Clean
    Rather comfortable
    Great pool
"Hampton Inn Plover/Stevens Point"
Here only one night - had a 1Q room - smaller room which was OK since only staying one night. Location was good. plenty of retail and eating choices near by. Pool and Whirlpool was nice. Morning breakfast was well stocked.
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2015
Not Provided
It was so peaceful and quiet. The staff was wonderful I actually got to relax and not worry about anything
Other trip May 19, 2015
Excellent. The bed was so comfortable I slept very well.
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
Ernestine
"Always a good choice...."
Hampton's is ALWAYS an excellent choice. However, it would be nice if you offered a washer/dryer for guest use. I was positive that when we stayed in Plover before, you did have one. Your employees made our stay very enjoyable! ;)
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Jean
"Poor night sleep"
Clean and comfortable but noisy. I woke three times from slamming doors.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2015
Jesse
"Good stay"
Very friendly staff and this is the third time I have stayed there. Always a good experience with two good restaurants in the same parking lot.
2 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
"Convenient location, nice facilities!"
We regularly visit the Stevens Point/Plover area, as that's where I'm originally from. We've stayed at several Hampton Inns across the country. While the facilities and service was up to the Hampton Inn standard, the beds were by far the least comfortable of any Hampton Inn we have ever stayed at. I've stayed at nearly every hotel in the Stevens Point/Plover area, and the mattresses at this hotel were comparable in comfort to the mattresses at hotels that cost about half the price. The staff members working during our stay were ALL pleasant and very approachable. Breakfast was okay -- oatmeal, make your own waffles, yogurt, fruit, pastries, and a chafer with omelettes and breakfast potatoes. The ventilation/hvac in the pool area was out and the pool area did get a little messy from previous guests not cleaning up after themselves. However, near the end of the night, the staff hadn't cleaned up the area, either. Parking is plentiful. The location is easy on/off for the interstate. Restaurants, gas stations, and shopping are all within half of a mile.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Jenna
"Near area attractions"
The hotel was very clean and well kept. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable of the surroundings and attractions. Will definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Oct 2, 2014
Jim & Lorrraine
"Hampton Inn Plover , WI"
The one thing that left an impression on me was the friendliness of the entire staff from top to bottom - not used to seeing this kind of attention to service
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Jim Johnson
"Very Pleased!"
We were in town for the Grand Opening of our friends bar and selected this hotel based on the reviews. The reviews were right this hotel was clean and comfortable. We were very happy with our stay and will be back again when we visit with our friends.
1 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2014
Kristin
"Small Room"
My wife and I were in a room with a single queen size bed. While adequate for one person it was too small for two people.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"Awesome"
It was very clean and quiet
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
"Perfect for a quick overnight"
We were very happy with our stay. It was exactly what we wanted as a quick overnight before I coached basketball the next day. The pool and whirlpool were the right size for our 6 and 8 year olds.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Always Reliable"
We always look for a Hampton whenever we trave. We know we are going to like it because they are ALWAYS so consistantly wonderful.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
"Lovely stay"
This was a great hotel! It's a newer hotel so it's cleanliness was expected and achieved. I'm a total germaphobe so hotel stays are very difficult for me. I was surprisingly at ease in this hotel. Everything looked clean including the bathroom. What I loved was the fact that the duvet covers are washed!! I loathe hotel bedspreads/bedding but this bedding did not bother me at all. The pillows were comfortable also, not flat like other hotels. The front desk staff was amazing. Very friendly and helpful. My only complaint is that we stayed in a single queen room at the end of the hall that was uncomfortably small. It couldn't have been bigger than 11x16. SMALL!! There was room for the bed, a rollaway and enough room to walk around the bed. Opt for a double queen room if you stay here. Those are certain to be bigger. Despite that, I'd definitely stay at this location again.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Close to shopping & craft brewery-where event held"
Stay was fine execept that the room keys didn't work on the exterior doors nor on the pool (didn't try the fitness center). They were working on that on Sun. AM. Great location. Nice to have access to computer in lobby.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"Nice Quiet place to stay"
The room was very nice. Quiet. Overall the room was kept very clean. I had to ask to have the sheets changed after 5 days (I was there for 7). The air conditioner seemed to function well during the day, but turned off at night leaving the room too warm. Staff was very nice. Grounds are great for walking at night and there are some nice restaurants within walking distance.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Good night stay"
Our stay was short but the room was very clean and comfortable. The bath tub was great.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2013
ed
"Helpful Hotels Employees"
We stayed here for two nights, and had three rooms! we were all very happy with the rooms, they were clean, and comfortable. The Breakfast were great, we especially likes the eggs and french toast sticks. The staff was all very helpful and friendly. We will stay at this hotel again.
2 night business trip Jun 21, 2013
Lisa & Tim

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2016
3 night business trip Oct 19, 2015
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
1 night business trip May 4, 2014
2 night trip Jul 17, 2013
Roger

TripAdvisor reviews for Hampton Inn Plover / Stevens Point

"Why Stay Anywhere Else?"
05/01/16 Traveling M
Clean. Well maintained. Nice pool. Excellent breakfast options. Friendly and helpful staff. Reasonable prices. Near a playground and decent restaurants. There is no reason to stay anywhere else in the area!
"Best Hospitality :-)"
04/25/16 Jessica K Madison, Wisconsin
The property is well maintained, clean and very inviting, but the real shining star of this Hotel is the fantastic Staff. From the moment the reservations were made until our final check out, EVERY staff member went above and beyond to make sure our stay was comfortable and we were happy. We will absolutely stay here on future visits to the area.
"Great Hotel Staff"
03/28/16 Richard R Norcross, Georgia
Hotel staff is fantastic and goes out of their way to help guests. Weather was bad during my stay and staff blew snow off cars. Matt and Debra are especially committed to providing great service to customers.
"Perfect stay"
03/23/16 wanttotravelmore2014 Crown Point, Indiana
This was my second visit to this hotel. Love the comfortable beds and pillows. Location is great to restaurants and bars. Quiet and very clean. Highly recommend this hotel. Would definitely stay again.
"The Best"
03/09/16 David P Milwaukee, United States
Best Hampton Inn we have ever stayed. Staff was excellent, morning breakfast was fabulous, rooms were nicely appointed and very clean. If we return to the area, we know where we'll be staying. You can't go wrong with this place.
"Perfect"
03/08/16 Bobbi T Plover, United States
This hotel was very clean, good location and close to a variety of restaurants for both breakfast and lunch/dinner. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Highly recommend. I don't like that I am forced to enter 200 characters for this review, therefore, I am typing this note just so I can get this review to go through. You should accept whatever comments are entered, regardless of how many characters!!
"Hidden Gem in Plover, WI"
03/05/16 Vickie L Grafton, United States
When visiting family in the area, my husband and I usually stay at the Hampton Inn in Wausau. We've never been disappointed with that hotel, but we were in Stevens Point for a wedding and learned there is a Hampton Inn in Plover. Not only did we save $30 per night by staying in Plover vs. Wausau, but we also found the hotel's location to be much more convenient for our purposes. The location is perfect- right off the highway and easy to find. There are several restaurants and stores in within a few blocks of the hotel, and many more are available just one exit down the highway. The staff was very friendly and the hotel was quiet. It meets the standards we have come to expect from the Hampton. I highly recommend this hotel!
"AMAZING customer service"
02/18/16 Tamara J Adams, United States
Staff went above and beyond to ensure that my boyfriend and I could celebrate his birthday/Valentine's Day together after Expedia messed up our reservations. Our experience with Hampton Inn was perfect from start to finish. We will definitely be returning in the near future!
"Hidden away gem!!"
02/16/16 PattySlots Gresham, Wisconsin
When in Plover, Wi for business, it got too late for the long drive home. I was looking for a nice, clean, safe hotel in the area, and ideally one with bar and/or restaurant. I have driven down the main drag many times and had never seen the Hampton Inn. It is slightly off the main road and not easy to see. I am so glad I found this hotel! Rooms were clear and rates reasonable. They had the best free breakfast that I have ever had - much variety and delicious! And it was very close to a short block of great eating establishments. There was a boutique type of restaurant, a brewery with a tap house (no food), and a restaurant, named Mikey's with excellent food and about 40 beers on tap. How perfect is that! And just a very short stumble (I mean walk) back to the hotel. I'll stay there again! Please also check out review on Mikey's.
"The brand new 10 yr. old hotel."
02/15/16 Aaron P Wisconsin Rapids, United States
This place is great. Clean, clean. Nice place to sleep, wake up fresh, hot tub opens at 6am, breakfast hot, everything good. Close to the brewery and distillery!! Price is what I'd expect to pay for a clean hotel with friendly people. Aaron Polchowski two thumbs up. :)