All hotels in Plover, Wisconsin, United States of America
3090 Village Park Drive, Plover, WI, 54467, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

• Value
    Clean
    Great pool
"Hampton Inn Plover/Stevens Point"
Here only one night - had a 1Q room - smaller room which was OK since only staying one night. Location was good. plenty of retail and eating choices near by. Pool and Whirlpool was nice. Morning breakfast was well stocked.
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2015
Not Provided
It was so peaceful and quiet. The staff was wonderful I actually got to relax and not worry about anything
Other trip May 19, 2015
Excellent. The bed was so comfortable I slept very well.
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
Ernestine
"Always a good choice...."
Hampton's is ALWAYS an excellent choice. However, it would be nice if you offered a washer/dryer for guest use. I was positive that when we stayed in Plover before, you did have one. Your employees made our stay very enjoyable! ;)
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Jean
"Poor night sleep"
Clean and comfortable but noisy. I woke three times from slamming doors.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2015
Jesse
"Good stay"
Very friendly staff and this is the third time I have stayed there. Always a good experience with two good restaurants in the same parking lot.
2 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
"Convenient location, nice facilities!"
We regularly visit the Stevens Point/Plover area, as that's where I'm originally from. We've stayed at several Hampton Inns across the country. While the facilities and service was up to the Hampton Inn standard, the beds were by far the least comfortable of any Hampton Inn we have ever stayed at. I've stayed at nearly every hotel in the Stevens Point/Plover area, and the mattresses at this hotel were comparable in comfort to the mattresses at hotels that cost about half the price. The staff members working during our stay were ALL pleasant and very approachable. Breakfast was okay -- oatmeal, make your own waffles, yogurt, fruit, pastries, and a chafer with omelettes and breakfast potatoes. The ventilation/hvac in the pool area was out and the pool area did get a little messy from previous guests not cleaning up after themselves. However, near the end of the night, the staff hadn't cleaned up the area, either. Parking is plentiful. The location is easy on/off for the interstate. Restaurants, gas stations, and shopping are all within half of a mile.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Jenna
"Near area attractions"
The hotel was very clean and well kept. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable of the surroundings and attractions. Will definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Oct 2, 2014
Jim & Lorrraine
"Hampton Inn Plover , WI"
The one thing that left an impression on me was the friendliness of the entire staff from top to bottom - not used to seeing this kind of attention to service
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Jim Johnson
"Very Pleased!"
We were in town for the Grand Opening of our friends bar and selected this hotel based on the reviews. The reviews were right this hotel was clean and comfortable. We were very happy with our stay and will be back again when we visit with our friends.
1 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2014
Kristin
"Small Room"
My wife and I were in a room with a single queen size bed. While adequate for one person it was too small for two people.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"Awesome"
It was very clean and quiet
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
"Perfect for a quick overnight"
We were very happy with our stay. It was exactly what we wanted as a quick overnight before I coached basketball the next day. The pool and whirlpool were the right size for our 6 and 8 year olds.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Always Reliable"
We always look for a Hampton whenever we trave. We know we are going to like it because they are ALWAYS so consistantly wonderful.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
"Lovely stay"
This was a great hotel! It's a newer hotel so it's cleanliness was expected and achieved. I'm a total germaphobe so hotel stays are very difficult for me. I was surprisingly at ease in this hotel. Everything looked clean including the bathroom. What I loved was the fact that the duvet covers are washed!! I loathe hotel bedspreads/bedding but this bedding did not bother me at all. The pillows were comfortable also, not flat like other hotels. The front desk staff was amazing. Very friendly and helpful. My only complaint is that we stayed in a single queen room at the end of the hall that was uncomfortably small. It couldn't have been bigger than 11x16. SMALL!! There was room for the bed, a rollaway and enough room to walk around the bed. Opt for a double queen room if you stay here. Those are certain to be bigger. Despite that, I'd definitely stay at this location again.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Close to shopping & craft brewery-where event held"
Stay was fine execept that the room keys didn't work on the exterior doors nor on the pool (didn't try the fitness center). They were working on that on Sun. AM. Great location. Nice to have access to computer in lobby.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"Nice Quiet place to stay"
The room was very nice. Quiet. Overall the room was kept very clean. I had to ask to have the sheets changed after 5 days (I was there for 7). The air conditioner seemed to function well during the day, but turned off at night leaving the room too warm. Staff was very nice. Grounds are great for walking at night and there are some nice restaurants within walking distance.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Good night stay"
Our stay was short but the room was very clean and comfortable. The bath tub was great.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2013
ed
"Helpful Hotels Employees"
We stayed here for two nights, and had three rooms! we were all very happy with the rooms, they were clean, and comfortable. The Breakfast were great, we especially likes the eggs and french toast sticks. The staff was all very helpful and friendly. We will stay at this hotel again.
2 night business trip Jun 21, 2013
Lisa & Tim
"Excellent stay - very nice"
The room was clean and well stocked. It was a great room, nice TV comfortable beds. Staff was very friendly and the breakfast was filling.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2013
Mary A.
"Stay"
I Found Melted Ice Cream All Over In My Freezer And I got locked out of the back door a couple times because my room key didn't work in that particular door sometimes.
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2013
"Very nice, quite place to stay"
Quite, comfortable with a pretty goodhot breakfast. Easy to find, good location.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2013
Friendly and good. Work out area was great with many options to work with. Carpet needed cleaning in my room on the first floor.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2013
Major
"great place to stay! clean and comfy!"
Perhaps the construction going on could have been planned at a better time, and not when most people are checking in. It was very loud and hard to hear the staff. Our room was amazing, one thing I would recommend is to put some bubble bath in rooms.
Other trip Feb 18, 2013
Ebb

"excellent as always"
I spend a few days in Stevens Point every winter and have stayed at the Hampton the past 3 years. The staff are great, the breakfast bar is exceptional and everything is SO CLEAN!! This is a major, major selling point for me. Another plus is the location....a handful of decent pubs and eateries within a block or so, and a Shopko and a Copp's foods a stone's throw away. I won't stay anywhere else but the Hampton.
3 night trip Mar 3, 2013
Roger

TripAdvisor reviews for Hampton Inn Plover / Stevens Point

"Always great!!!"
02/07/16 Michelle S Eau Claire, Wisconsin
We have stayed here several times. Love the king Jacuzzi suite! I have never had a different room but I'm sure they are all equally great. Very clean hotel. The staff is always very pleasant and breakfast tasty. You really can't beat the price!!!
"Well Done, Hampton!"
02/03/16 Allie S Stevens Point, United States
Everything about my experience was excellent. I found this hotel because it was the cheapest in the better hotel chains. I walked in and was astonished at what I was paying for. Great service, good food, good coffee (may fave). It was all around a great experience. I will continue to come to Hampton Inns.
"Excellent!!"
02/02/16 Nicole D
I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone. The rooms are clean and very nice. The breakfast in the morning and cookies in the evening is a nice feature. The staff is superior and extremely helpful going beyond what was expected. During my recent stay, I had numerous requests and they accommodated each of them with a smile. One morning I went out to my car and discovered that I left the dome light on thus draining my battery and an employee was kind enough to jump start my car. Another day, I asked for something from the breakfast room shortly after it was closed and without hesitation a different employee got me the item. I would definitely stay here again if I am in the area.
"Great experience"
01/27/16 Kari L Maple Grove, Minnesota, United States
Very nice, clean hotel, with very friendly, helpful staff. We were able to check-in online and select our room. The warm chocolate cookies the evening of our arrival were awesome! Located near several restaurants, a grocery store and other shopping. Easy access to the freeway.
"Perfect location in central Wisconsin"
01/18/16 David A Green Bay, United States
Hotel is located next to the best restaurant within 100 miles, Christian's Bistro. Hotel is newer, well cared for, comfortable, convenient and has fabulous dining and micro brewery next door (OSO's). Also, staff is very caring about your stay to make it the best.
"Great Place to Stay!"
01/13/16 Engerdes Princeton, New Jersey
This is a very nice hotel situated in close proximity to Wisconsin Rapids. The room was clean and roomy and the front desk staff very nice. The hotel has a fitness center and offers free breakfast. Furthermore, there is a computer you can use at the front desk if need be. Great wifi all all around the property and a mall right next door. This is definitely the best hotel in the area. The beds were very comfy too!
"Highly Recommended"
01/01/16 Zachary E Waukee, United States
Great hotel in little Plover, period. I have stayed at several others around the Plover/Stevens Point area, and this Hampton is by far the best. The staff was incredibly nice and helpful when needed, otherwise the stay was uneventful and precisely what we wanted from a hotel. Their digital check-in worked perfectly and I am definitely staying here again.
"Great Place to stay"
12/21/15 Michael E Appleton, United States
Very nice hotel for the cost. I thought the location was a little out of the way, since our destination was Steven's Point, and the hotel was in Plover. Clean, quiet room, clean bathroom, comfortable bed. Charging station for electronics was a really handy convenience. Free in room wireless internet was a little slow, but not terrible. I wasn't thrilled with the continental breakfast choices, but we had to leave early anyway, so it didn't really matter.
"Return Traveler"
12/21/15 Lee S Oconomowoc< WI, United States
This was my third stay at the Plover Hampton Inn while on business to the Stevens Point area and all have been great experiences. The Hampton staff is very friendly, it is an easy walk to several good food and drink establishments with convenient access to the interstate highway.
"Mandy is amazing! "
12/21/15 TravelerJenny8 Elkhorn, Wisconsin
We stay at this location frequently and our most recent visit was made extra special by front desk queen Mandy! She is so good to our kids by making sure the hot chocolate is well stocked! Great customer service, clean rooms, and great pool (although I'd like it 1-2 degrees warmer! )