All hotels in Wilmington, North Carolina, United States of America
4926 Market St, Wilmington, NC, 28405, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

2.9
    2.6
"Close to Wrightsville Beach"
Quality Inn was in the process of remodeling. They really need to take out all of the carpet because there was an odor in the room, so I sprayed with Lysol. Overall the Customer service was good and the staff was friendly.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
Shavonne Stoddard
I was scared to death but had no other choice in the area.
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
"The Absence of Quality at Quality Inn (Wilmington,"
My daughter spent one night at this hotel. When I work in the middle of the night I noticed ON TOP OF MY DAUGHTER'S BED, a brown roach about 1.5" long. I killed it and put it into a plastic bad. I lost a night of sleep as I quietly re-checked the room. I was so mad I was going to take it to the front desk. Since my child was sleeping I chose to wait until the morning. When I told the two women at the front desk, they had a view about it being a normal part of living in the city. This I have no doubt as I have been a longtime traveler to water areas. One woman said that “everyone has a roach problem”; I sharply responded, saying: "I do not". The other woman indicated that someone comes monthly to spray for insects. This does not change the fact that roaches apparently make a home at this hotel. I am extremely disappointed and I will also point this out to Quality Inn and the Chamber of Commerce at Wilmington.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Poor service, unprofessional staff, and overpriced"
Poor service, unprofessional staff, and overpriced
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Van
"It's what'd you would expect..."
Hotel wasn't bad, not in the "nicest" part of town but, it's not bad. It's about a 10 minute straight drive to downtown, and about only 15 minutes away from Carolina beach. Some of the staff was nice, some were not. Room was cleaned ok, could've been cleaned better. Bed was comfortable. And room was decently sized, and not too out dated. Parking was easy, and pool was clean. They also have grills outside, and plenty of places to sit outside. Wasn't too noisy. Some guests were loud, but you'll have that. All in all, it wasn't too bad.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
Helaina
"Decent basic overnight accommodation"
Staff were friendly. No-frills breakfast (included in price). The room had the smell of stale cleanser or air freshener - the hotel does not have separate accommodations for smokers and non-smokers.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2014
It's an old hotel with worn out rooms and an old, mildew odor, however, the staff was very friendly and attentive.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"Beach Traveler"
Great value! I booked the room because of the price. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the bed was extremely comfortable, the bathroom was clean with new fixtures, and the water was hot! There were a few minor inconveniences: coffee maker was broken (they replaced it with a new one the next day), housekeeping did not leave any coffee (front desk gave me some), and housekeeping replaced one of my personal pillow cases with one of theirs. Minor inconveniences, but overall a very pleasant stay!
2 night trip with friends Jun 30, 2014
Traveler
"Decent rooms for a decent price"
Hotel staff was very nice and accommodating, willingly let us switch rooms. Rooms were what you would expect, pretty clean, but could be cleaner.
Taylor
"Hotel for 4th of July Celebration"
We booked this hotel with a room with two double beds. The staff was friendly, although the lobby was too small for all the guests waiting to check in. The room was very outdated with holes patched on the wall and pictures hanging above the beds were crooked with damaged frames. The flat screen TV was on the wall, so it was a good effort, but the furniture was clearly meant for a TV stand with a tray for a DVD player, etc. from before the TV was mounted. The pillows were not standard size and appear to be throw pillows--I saw that mentioned in an earlier review, so we brought our own. My son took off his shoes and ran around the room playing for a while and his feet were dirty black afterward; so were my socks. We didn't walk barefoot on the carpet afterward. The door frame to the bathroom was dirty and the door was coming apart on the back. An attempt had been made to fix it with staples.The bed seemed to have a hole in middle where I kept rolling to all night (needs replacing) and there were what appeared to be cigarette burn holes on the covers although we stayed in a non-smoking room. There was a lot of outside noise. Its next to a gas station, so we heard people all night.Outdated and clean is OK-outdated and dirty is not. We didn't complain to the staff. After also seeing the similar condition of our friend's room and poor attempts to rig or patch things that actually need to be replaced, we knew this was standard for the Quality Inn. We just wont be staying here again.
PKMOM
"Close to Downtown Wilmington"
It was a pleasant experience. I only stayed one night, but the room was clean and comfortable. It was a little bit dated, but for the price point- it's great! I love that it's only a few miles from downtown.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Emma
"What I expected and appreciated"
I was attending a weekend sporting event. The AC kept the room cool. The pool was clean. The room was clean and all the accessories worked (TV, clock, microwave, refrigerator, hair dryer, WiFi). The front desk and the breakfast attendant were friendly and business like. Everything I expected.
1 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2014
Lou
"Great Service / Poor Facility"
The service was great but the rooms were in poor condition. First, we were given smoking rooms and because the hotel was sold out we couldn't change them. We have two young kids so this wasn't ideal. They were nice to spray the room down to mask the smell but it didn't help when the smoke came in from the adjoining door of our smoking neighbors. The lobby was remodeled nicely but the rest of the building was half done. Furniture was falling apart and you had to jump over the ac puddles when you walked down the hall. We were also stopped in the parking lot and asked for money at night which wasn't ideal. I guess you get what you pay for. Next time we'll def pay a little more for a nicer facility.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Would not stay again"
The room smelled, was not a pleasant stay. The house keeping staff was sketchy. The power went off during our stay. The lobby had no air upon check in which was prior to the outage. We stayed one night and left. The management was nice.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
disappointment
"Worst Experience of My Life"
This has to be one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed at. I stayed one night for business - I should have slept in my car instead! They were going to charge me extra to stay in a non smoking room - so I stayed in a smoking room (I don't smoke). The covers had several burn holes in them so I slept with a blanket I keep in the car. The carpet was disgustingly FILTHY with large visible black stains in it. It was so bad I snapped pics & sent to my husband. The lounge chair in the room was filthy & discolored - I didn't even want it to touch me. The bathroom & tub were not clean. I had to put a towel in the tub to stand on so my feet wouldn't touch the dirt. The only positive was my bed was free of bed bugs - due to the condition of the room that was the first thing I checked for. I couldn't wait to get to sleep so I could get up & LEAVE! I left the next morning smelling like heavy smoke & despair! I didn't want to pay $120 or more for a one night business trip in Wilmington - instead I paid $79 and got exactly what I paid for! I will never ever stay here again. This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in - and I travel 3-4 days a week for work. NEVER AGAIN!
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
Great service, clean, comfortable room. Room was small but had enough room for everything you need. Very clean. Would definitely recommend for this price range.
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2014
"Good place to stay while passing through town"
The hotel is an older property, showing some signs of wear, but the rooms (we had two) were very clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful and we enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Would expect more for the price
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"It's OK"
The pictures look much better then what I experienced, it felt more like a $60 hotel. Says pet friendly, but they didn't put me on a ground floor. Front desk said they were booked up, but people were still checking in at the time. Ended up carrying my elderly dog down the stairs. Hot water didn't seem to keep up with demand and the A/C didn't seem to be up to par. Both started working upon checkout.
2 night family trip May 24, 2014
"Hotel.com is disappointing. Hotel great for price."
Upon arrival at hotel, I was told that Hotel.com failed to reserve a non-smoking room for me as was paid for. Fortunately, the hotel received a cancellation of a non-smoking room just as I was about to leave and try to find a non-smoking room elsewhere (no rooms available in area). Good hotel to stay at!
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
Don Bachman
"Disgusting and sketchy"
The first room smelled horrible of smoke and I had booked a specific non-smoking room. After I was switched to another room, but India man working the counter said my room number so loudly the other people in the lobby could hear and that made me uncobfirtable because the hotel wasn't in the best part of town. Then, the new room was dirty. There was hair in the shower and on the walls and the bed wasn't made properly and the pillows were all over the place. I couldn't connect to the wifi and I called the front desk and the Indian man had a horrible language barrier and he argued with me and proceeded to come to my room. It was a horrible expirence.
Other trip May 21, 2014
Ans
Room smelled like smoke.
1 night trip May 14, 2014
"Adequate motel"
Facility sort of run-down; friendly staff. WiFi not working well. On busy main street into downtown Wilmington. OK stay.
4 night trip May 7, 2014
Mungie
"Great Front Desk Welcome"
For a Quality Inn this is a great property with excellent location on Market Street, convenient to downtown Wilmington and the beaches.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Daisy
"Never Again"
This hotel is definitely not woth the price. I'm guessing we paid for location but there are plenty hotels on Market street that are paying for.
1 night business trip May 9, 2014
Kenya
"An average stay."
Bedroom was clean.TV was way out of date. Fridge worked well. Bathroom was in need of an upgrade but clean. Kinda pricey for this level of comfort though.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Nigel
"Near shopping and restaurants"
Overall, the room was average. However, one day we spent the entire day sightseeing and returned to find that our room was not cleaned and the bed was not made. The hotel is old and shows it. The free breakfast was only average with not much selection. The staff was friendly. There are better hotels in the area. We probably would not stay there again.
4 night family trip Mar 20, 2014
J.S.
Room nice. Clean .
1 night trip Feb 12, 2014
Ally
"Good price, nice staff"
My husband and I needed a place to stay for the night while in town for a convention. We wanted something that was within a reasonable taxi fare from Front Street that wasn't overly priced. We found this place and the rate was good. The accommodations were good for the price, old but clean. It was hands-down the best continental breakfast I have ever had at a hotel chain. They had oatmeal, cereal, donuts, muffins, bagels, juice, and, best of all, fresh waffles (made right in front of you and, no, I'm not talking frozen either). I would stay here again.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
Ashley
Hotel could use some upgrades
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
Hotel could use some upgrades
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
Because we were vising a friend, we decided to stay at your motel because it was convenient. Basically, your hotel is run down and cannot be cleaned good enough. Will not stay at this location again. Breakfast was good and workers were friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Georgene Piazza
"Childress wine adventure"
This is a great hotel with a walking trail to the Childress vineyards !
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2013
Nicole
"Not AMAZING, but not bad..."
We checked in really late at 1:00am and had requested non smoking and the room was in fact non smoking but REEKED of smoke...I can handle a lingering smell but this room smelled like a bar. The night staff rechecked us into a different room to help with that horrible smoke smell and once we checked into the new room everything was really comfortable. We did notice they do not clean the green shams on the beds between each guest stay,as many hotels also do not, ours had a stain so we just folded it up and placed it on the floor. We stayed here to attend the Caliroots festival which was located at Battleship park so the proximity is close, we opted for a cab which was very resonable. The only thing that was disappointing is that the whole city seems to shut down at 9:00 pm on a SATURDAY....go figure. Rick the manager was a very great asset to this hotel, he is kind and very knowledegeable of the area. Overall you get what you pay for...it is not a five star hotel but it was comfortable for the stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2013
Claudia Sanchez
The room was dirty and had mold growing. I found a roach as well.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"My stay"
The hotel was older, yet clean. Service was good for the room. The hotel remedied the problem of my pets getting under the bed for me and fixed the phone right away. The area was run down yet the hotel was close to everything. My only complaint was the quality of the toilet paper.
5 night trip Oct 3, 2013
Miss Lewis
Older but good price
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Last minute resort"
The price I paid through hotel.com was actually higher than what the company's rate. It was a last minute dicussion to stay over night, the room needed some updating but it served the purpose. The office staff was terrific, could not asking for more caring people.
1 night romance trip Sep 14, 2013
Ann
"Perfect Location"
Rooms clean and comfortable. Breakfast area clean, inviting and great variety of healthy food choices! Location within 3 minutes of my exam site making it convenient. Location was central to downtown, the beach and to the road that took us to Fort Fisher a great way to unwind following the test. The staff was friendly and informative. We would stay here again on our next trip to Wilmington.
2 night business trip Sep 16, 2013
Becky
"nice hotel"
the room was nice and clean. Staff was polite and helpful.
1 night trip with friends Sep 14, 2013
"Needs improvement"
Ive stayed here before several years ago, but this time around, there was a roach in the shower, and i also found a small bug in the bed! I was not at all pleased with the hotel,except the continental breakfast that was served.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
paul
Comfortable
3 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Not a Place For Families"
To start off all with the pictures online are very deceiving. The carpets have stains every where, the A/C works when you get in the room, then it runs a little then cuts off and on. This hotel is mainly for construction workers they hang all outside your door drinking, cursing and talking ALL NIGHT LONG and they are VERY LOUD, the hotel said there is nothing they can do about it to call the police (THAT'S NOT RIGHT AT ALL, IT'S THEIR HOTEL SURELY THEY CAN DO SOMETHING). Not that I have anything against const. workers but it's diffinitely not a hotel you want to take your family to. The breakfast area was not big enough, should have been bigger you stood in line to get breakfast for 10-15 minutes.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Kattie
"HORRIBLE hotel; steer clear"
The most filthy hotel I have ever stayed in - complete with mold, abandoned cars, and trash in the parking lot. The staff was not helpful, the rooms were filthy, and we checked out as quickly as possible. This place should be condemned.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Staff and maintenance were super responsive and polite when we had a problem with our hotel door lock. It was fixed within minutes. Room was ok and served the purpose for one night as it was a last minute necessary trip over holiday weekend we didn't have many choices.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"housekeeping"
Had reservations for 4 guests, but only 3 towels when we arrived. Even though the staff brought one right away this is especially irritating because I was charged an extra fee for "service".
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2013
Toilets and showers were not clean enough
2 night business trip Aug 9, 2013
jack
"Good Enough"
I stayed there for a night in mid-August with my mom and my dog, specifically because the hotel was dog-friendly. The location is fine (just 10 minutes from downtown Wilmington) and the staff was very nice. The hotel is in desperate need of renovations though. My room smelled a bit musty and the AC unit didn't work that well (even on high), but I can't really complain given the price and that it's dog-friendly. If you have a dog and/or are just staying overnight, this place will do the job.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
They stated it was remodeled, but that was not the case. For one night not bad but wouldn't spend a week there. Rooms and beds were clean.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Nicole
"Disappointing Stay"
First the positive: registration was kind and helpful, the continental breakfast was very good with lots of selections and I did feel the linens/towels were clean - which is the most important to me. But I was disappointed with the following: 1) There's no elevator, thus, due to my weak back, I had to take a first floor room which was more noisy by the parking lot (woke up in the night to a woman talking on her cell phone for a LONG time in the parking lot). 2) I had a creepy crawler visitor when I visited the bathroom the first time :-(. 3) Good luck finding an outlet convenient to reach/use - even some outlets wouldn't even hold the cable in! 4) There's no TV menu/guide - even the front desk didn't know how to help with that! :-(. So...I guess you get what you pay for. Not too bad for the money but it needs improvement for sure.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013