Decameron Galeon ALL INCLUSIVE, Santa Marta
Situated on the beach, Decameron Galeon ALL INCLUSIVE is in Santa Marta and regional attractions include El Rodadero Aquatic Park, Mundo Marino Aquarium, and Rodadero Beach. Additional area attractions include Bello Horizonte Beach.
At this all-inclusive property meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars are included in room rates. Taxes and gratuities, recreational activities, and entertainment may be included. Charges may apply for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Decameron Galeon ALL INCLUSIVE has an outdoor pool and a children's pool. This all-inclusive resort offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Additional amenities include a nightclub and laundry facilities.
The 216 air-conditioned guestrooms at Decameron Galeon ALL INCLUSIVE include safes. Televisions are equipped with satellite channels.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $154
- Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
At a glance
- This hotel has 216 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed
- All-inclusive (taxes and gratuities included)
Nearby Three Star Santa Marta hotels
In the hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Motor boating on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Shower only
- Satellite TV channels
- In-room safe
Recently reviewed hotels in Santa Marta
- La Calzada del SantoFrom
"We stayed in the junior suite, nice balcony, good shower (sexy see through glass), hot water, great hammocks on the rooftop with amazing views to chill and relax. Good internet.…"Mar 4, 2015
- Hotel Ki' KuxtahFrom
"Hot water, nice location, English speaking , great view of the sunset, very friendly hotel."Mar 4, 2015
- Hotel Boutique Don PepeFrom
"Wonderful!! Decor was great. Service was exceptional."Feb 17, 2015
- Hotel ValladolidFrom
"Location was perfect right at the beach just a couple of blocks. Breakfast was simple and good. Staff did not speak English but were as helpful as they could be."Feb 12, 2015
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- Buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
Activities and facilities/equipment
Decameron Galeon ALL INCLUSIVE, Santa Marta’s small print
Also known as
- Decameron Galeon Santa Marta
- Hotel Decameron Galeon Santa Marta
- Decameron Santa Marta Hotel
- Santa Marta Hotels
- Hotel Decameron Santa Marta
- Decameron Galeon Hotel Santa Marta
- Hotel Decameron Galeon
- Decameron Santa Marta Colombia
- Viajes Galeon
- Santa Martha Colombia
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.