EA Hotel Jasmín, Prague
Located in Prague (Karlin), EA Hotel Jasmín is close to O2 Arena, Parukarka Park, and National Memorial at Vitkov. Also nearby are Prague Market and DOX Centre for Contemporary Art.
In addition to multilingual staff and concierge services, EA Hotel Jasmín features dry cleaning/laundry services. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. For a surcharge, guests receive transportation including a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
Televisions are equipped with cable channels.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $21
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Standard Triple Room
At a glance
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed (dogs only)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Train station pickup *
Nearby Three Star Prague hotels
In the hotel
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cable TV channels
Top Prague hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Prague
- Aria HotelFrom
"We where as impressed with the Aria Hotel staff, as we were with the city of Prague. The staff are truly extraordinary, and think of your every need when traveling. Room was…"Apr 13, 2015
- Boutique Hotel Seven DaysFrom
- Hilton PragueFrom
"The front desk staff was so helpful! My suitcase was lost during traffic and the concierge really worked hard to help us find it. The room was lovely, overlooking the hotel's…"Apr 13, 2015
- Hotel MaximilianFrom
EA Hotel Jasmín, Prague’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel Jasmin Prag
- Euroagentur Hotel Prague
- Hotel Jasmin
- Hotel Jasmin Prague
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 15 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.