All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
9114 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX, 77061, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Good, clean, cool !"
It was a very hot day and was pleasantly surprised when I walked in the room it was nice an cool. Very clean and very comfortable. Easy access to 45.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Marco
The room was very spacious, bright and clean. Very quiet, didn't here any noise from the next rooms or cars outside. The sheets felt great and it was a nice firm bed. Staff was very friendly. I would stay there again
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
andreina
"Decent stay"
This is an average hotel. Our room was clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. They were doing renovations at the time of our stay, however, the environment was quiet. The neighborhood wasn't the greatest, but again it was quiet. The breakfast was a typical continental breakfast.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Sandra
Great hotel great price breakfast area is a little small
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Valinda
Our flight was cancelled and we had to find a hotel last minute. the staff was very helpful with bathroom necessities to get us through the night
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
"Ąwesome hotel"
I absolutely loved everything about it bed was comfy mirrors everywhere, spa breakfast staff was very nice I well stay here anytime im in the area
1 night trip Jun 30, 2015
Amber
"Days Inn at Hobby"
Clean, quiet room ... Good value ... I'd stay there again.
3 night trip Jun 24, 2015
"A Great Value"
Excellent room, good hot breakfast, good location.
3 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
"Comfortable living."
The room was pretty clean and comfortable. The neighborhood wasn't 100% safe being it was south Houston and I awoke to several police cars. Overall it was not a terrible experience. It was average.
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
"Highly recommended"
Excellent.
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
donna
"Houston"
One of the best nights sleep I have ever gotten on the road. Clean with a fabulously comfortable bed.
2 night business trip May 12, 2015
Ricky
"Just passing through"
Great hotel, nice room ,gives you free bottles of water and snacks. 10 min walk to some restaurants and supper market. You will need to call hotel for pick up at airport.
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
eric
"PHENOMENAL ROOM!!!"
Spacious and VERY NICE on the inside! They had a mirror RIGHT next to the bed, which I think should be a necessity in every hotel room! Lol! I had no idea this hotel would be so awesomely fly on the inside for this price! Would DEFINITELY stay here again!!!
1 night trip Mar 29, 2015
Edgar
"okay"
We were placed in a handicap room without consent. The towels felt like sandpaper. The fridge was rusty and microwave dirty.
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
Corry
"Decent hotel close to airport"
Everything was fine, including the breakfast, except for one important thing--I had trouble sleeping due to noise in the parking lot at 3 in the morning, and lights shined in my room. That trumps everything.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Coleen
"Not worth the money"
I stayed here on business and was not impressed at all. It was noisy (car alarms going off, people in and out of rooms slamming doors, could hear music from room above until midnight), the rooms were not updated and the carpet and furniture needed a good cleaning, the alarm clock did not work and the breakfast was not what I'd call 'continental'. The staff was very nice, however, but I wouldn't stay here again if you paid me.
4 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
"Meeting the needs"
Friendly helpful staff, basic room, typical breakfast... Nothing special but perfect for easy departure from Houston Hobby.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Rose
"Nice hotel near the airport"
We needed a last minute place to sleep near Hobby Airport and this Days Inn was perfect. They offered complimentary breakfast, WiFi and a shuttle to Hobby. The room was clean and spacious.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Shannon
"Good hotel"
Very nice hotel, shuttle service to hobby airport was very convenient
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Hotel was great, no issues. I will stay there again when in Houston. Real close to the Huston Hobby Airport.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
"Good stay"
Staff is friendly and courteous.Room was really clean, bed very comfortable. Nice well run hotel,eating options limited unless you drive a few miles.
2 night business trip Mar 31, 2015
Terrance
"Cruise out of Houston"
The beds and pillows are wonderful. We all slept very well. It was quiet. The hotel room was outdated and dark but comfortable. There are no close places to eat. We were coming off a cruise and needed one night because our flight was the next evening. We did rent a car to get around.
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Great hotel stay!"
We had a great stay here! It had everything we needed for a good stay, and we appreciated the little things like complimentary snacks in our room and shuttle to the airport. Will definitely stay here again next time we travel to Houston!
2 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Ebony
"Nothing to brag about"
Room was really nice and smelled great. Not a fan of the motel style setting though.The breakfast wasn't good at all. Overall,It was just ok.
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Charlotte
"Great airport hotel"
Good hotel close to the airport. Clean shuttle! Nice updated open air rooms!
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"Happy customer"
Very clean hotel free shuttle to airport
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Debra
"Good stay"
Location was not to great but overall, it was a good stay.
3 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Wasn't what was on the picture on line"
I didn't care for the facility. The staff was not friendly. The room didn't feel clean and we heard noise from the room above us!! NEVER AGAIN
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Close to the airport"
Hotel was very neat and close to Hobby International airport. Denny's is walking distance. Asian food market is also very close.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
DANIEL
"Day's Inn does great Nights!!"
Service was great! location of hotel was fantastic!! Room was spotless and very comfortable.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Roberta
Excellent. Clean room and great service. Definitely recommend. It's close to food places and the highway.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Lulu
"Close to the airport and the locations we were in."
All experiences were excellent except for the water flood coming from the bathroom upstairs into our room that we put vessels under until it stopped. This was accompanied with much noise from the lodgers over head.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Mel
"Better Than It Appears"
While the area seems a bit rough, the hotel was quiet and comfortable.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Two thumbs up"
Clean room. Comfy bed. Very happy for the price.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
Kyle
"Good value, clean room and awesome shuttle service"
We flew into Hobby late evening. We called the hotel as we walked to the baggage claim to let them know we needed to utilize the shuttle. Got our bags and headed out the door, literally met us at the sidewalk. Now that is service. Rooms was spacious, clean and quiet. All this even it is located very close proximity to a major freeway, airport and all the things one would expect in a busy city. The lady that checked us in was very friendly and helpful. I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to get some rest flying into and out of Hobby.
1 night romance trip Feb 18, 2015
Brenda
"Nice hotel close to do anything around area"
Nice and cleam room loved it will reserve again if back in Houston in the future
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
adriana
"Close to airport"
Great experience, big roomy comfortable bed with clean restroom
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Worth the price !"
Very good hotel, including the price. The room was very nice and affordable. The only negative was the breakfast buffet.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"2/15/15 Stay"
We chose this hotel because our flight was cancelled and we were looking for something close to the airport that was affordable and had a free shuttle. I was initially disappointed that it was a motel style with rooms accessed from outside but once inside, we were pleasantly surprised by the size and condition of the room. The shuttle service was great, the continental breakfast was great, and I was happy to have a computer and printer to use in the lobby to print boarding passes. We were disappointed by the neighborhood and lack of decent restaurants to walk to but I understand that is beyond the management's control.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"One night stay"
Check in smooth, was able to leave luggage in secure area unitil check in time, shuttle to the airport on time, breakfast good. All in all, good experience, would stay again.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Nice Hotel Prior to Cruise from Bayport Terminal"
Staff was friendly and quickly checked us in. Grounds and facility were in good shape, well other than the elevator which seemed like it was working really hard. Indoor pool, we didn't use it, but it looked very nice. This hotel is about 10 minutes from the Bayport Terminal if cruising out of Houston. Also the Houston Space Center is very near and well worth the time to visit, but plan a full day.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"No complaints a good value"
As nice as some Hilton so I stayed in. Breakfast is marginal but aren't they all.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Great location, affordable, and nicely remodeled!"
The only complaint I have is that it is right next to the road so it is a bit noisy between 7-8AM. Other than that it was perfect! It wouldn't stop me from staying there again. If I plan to sleep in, I would choose a room in the inside of the hotel.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"As always.. Very nice!"
As usual it was a delight to stay here. Surprisingly upper class. Not the best neighborhood, but the way the hotel is situated there is a feeling of security and comfort.
3 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
Anthony
"Friendly Staff"
This is the second time I have stayed here. It is clean and the staff is very helpful. I recommend this over all others in the area. Will come back.
2 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
Jerry
"going to new orlwans"
OK good night rest
1 night family trip Jan 13, 2015
"pleasant stay"
Great hotel,front desk does a great job as well as the housekeeping
2 night trip with friends Jan 19, 2015
cecilia
"Days Inn"
Hotel odor smelled of waste. Take out delivery food recommended was terrible and was discarded.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
J
"Great 3 night stay"
Great hotel bed was amazing. Will definitely return.
3 night romance trip Jan 20, 2015
Joshua
"Awesome Place to Stay"
This was the best stay I have had at a Days Inn. I took my family and they absolutely loved it. I definitely recommend it and also the service was awesome.
2 night business trip Jan 13, 2015