All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America

Clean
    Location is ok
    Poor vibe
"Family stop over"
We stayed for a night before traveling the following day, so as not to tire our toddlers too much. We got a big room and the beds were heavenly. Room had everything I needed to make my kids comfortable including a microwave, mini fridge and a tub. AC worked great and Wi-Fi was awesome. Free breakfast was more than we expected, including eggs and waffles. I think we will stay at Days Inn in the future based on this hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2016
rubiel
the room was very nice and clean, beds were comfortable. i liked that they had breakfast just didn't like that fact i could not take it up to my room after i advise that i had a sick child. but over all i would stay again.
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2016
victoria
"comfortable and clean a bit pricey"
nice room a bit pricey for the neighborhood but wanted to make sure we had a shuttle to the airport early the next morning I left a bag behind and they were kind enough to package it for a Fed Ex pickup
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2016
Shelli
"Airport friendly"
Great over night stay. Shuttle service to airport had us there quick and on time.
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2016
Jerry
"Pastor Roy Johnson"
I loved my stay and would definitely consider coming back. I felt safe even though the area wasn't scenic or attractive.A great days inn hotel. Trust me it is a great place to stay.
3 night business trip Mar 3, 2016
Roy
"Just ok"
This was a layover en route. The hotel appears to be in need of a make-over; it's pretty old. Breakfast ok though plates and cups were styrofoam- bad for the environment and wasteful - and unpleasant to use. Overall, it was over- priced.
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2016
"Houston"
great place to stay. Nice and clean. Parking a little tight.
2 night trip Mar 5, 2016
Denis
"Days Inn surprise."
Very well kept property, rooms very clean with many amenities found in higher ranked properties. Pillow top mattress, fridge/microwave, big flat screen tv, coffee maker. Free breakfast. Downside: outside entry and in a busy road.
1 night trip with friends Mar 2, 2016
"Layover in Houston"
We were just getting in late on vac and enjoyed this hotel for its comfort, pool/hot tub, prompt airport service, and great employees
1 night family trip Feb 10, 2016
Jean
"Staff is friendly, accommodating"
Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Decent freeway access to drive to Houston attractions, though none are really near the hotel itself. Room exceeded expectations in most ways, though we found the cleaning products way too fragrant and had to air out the room after servicing. Would use again if in area.
2 night romance trip Jan 31, 2016
Dewey
"Going Home"
Staff very helpful courteous. Breakfast good. Bed very comfortable
1 night trip with friends Jan 27, 2016
Danita
"One night layover stay only"
Great for a one night layover. The management was great about picking us up and dropping us off at the airport. Our room must have been an former smoking room because it was sprayed with an overpowering floral smell that made my stomach hurt. A couple of our pillows had stains on them but we were given plenty... You get what you pay for.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2016
"Clean, quiet, roomy hotel next to the airport"
The room was excellent for the price. A conference was being held just up the road and it provided great access to the conference site. Plenty of convenience stores and food options were just minutes away, not to mention the airport just being a minute or two up the street. Even though it is close to the airport, it was very quiet. I never heard a plane once. The room was very clean and roomy and all amenities worked as advertised, including the free wifi. The working, fast wifi was definitely a plus. Very well worth the money.
3 night family trip Jan 22, 2016
"Unexpected stay"
We stayed in this hotel last minute due to our connecting flight being cancelled. We ended up having to stay two nights and rebooking was handled quickly and efficiently. The hotel staff was extremely accommodating and the complimentary shuttle service was a bonus as was the breakfast.
1 night family trip Jan 22, 2016
"Fine for overnight stay, could be better."
Only stayed over one night, but easy check-in/out experience and the shuttle to Hobby was very convenient. We had a king suite, which was nicely sized and included a sitting area. Standard bathroom/shower area, as well as a small refrigerator. A few things would have made our stay better. Door lock - we had to swipe 15-20 times before the key ever registered which was a serious pain. Better towels - those that were provided were small and very rough. It didn't quite feel sufficient for 2 people. Breakfast- there is a hot buffet, but only scraps remaining when we stopped in around 9am. Cereal and waffles were also available though, so there were options. Phone - we hadn't ordered a wake-up call, but our phone rang for 1-2 rings intermittently all morning. Not sure what was going on there, but rather annoying.
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2016
Rebeccah
"Great price, roomy and fresh renovated great value"
Newly remodeled great price
1 night business trip Nov 30, 2015
Jared
"Very Good Place"
I have stayed for the past several years. The place is very well kept, and people are very helpful. I had problem with the WiFi, but had a very good stay. I would recommend this place for anyone who wants to be close to the airport without spending a lot.
2 night business trip Jan 13, 2016
Jerry
Excellent for the price and five minutes from the airport parking I would use it again
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2015
Great all around. Comfortable bed, good shower, mini fridge & microwave
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2015
Juan
Great service, good comfortable bed. Convenient location.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
Edwin
"laundry facilities broke, no redress"
While doing laundry, the laundry machine broke. I had to remove all items from the soapy water, wring them one by one, then carry them to the room, rinse in clean water, wring again, bring downstairs to the office. The only accommodation received to recover from this disaster was allowing us to use the hotel dryer, but only for about 20 minutes, leaving much of the clothing damp and some wet. We had to take our clothing still wet with us on the road (it took us two days to completely dry it).
Other trip Dec 30, 2015
Only the 2 men above us doing a wrestling match most of the night kept this from being a perfect stay.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
steve
room was clean but smelled musty and so did my clothes after one night; not good for business trip. no restaurant or food closeby
Other trip Dec 17, 2015
"Safe and Clean"
Broken hot tub during visit otherwise i would give it a overall 5.
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2015
"Great motel"
It was an exceptional motel. Very comfortable beds...fully handicapped accessible...with microwave and fridge and a van to take us to the airport. There was also a good continental breakfast. Everyone was very accommodating.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
"Outstanding!! I've paid far more for far less!!"
Outstanding Days inn!!! Freshly renovated rooms, large and spacious, very nice pool with waterfall, friendly service to boot!! I needed an extended checkout due to a maintenance issue on my aircraft they extended my stay an hour and a half for free! All around exceptional experience for the price!!
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2015
Jared
"Quiet and relaxing"
Came into Houston for a funeral one day early. Needed to relax and needed quiet time before the funeral away from family. Got it!
1 night trip Nov 17, 2015
Edward
"Clean and comfortable bed."
Our stay was fine the neighborhood is not the greatest for restaurants but it seems safe. The room was very clean. I would recommend it for clients to stay. Did not have breakfast cannot rate.
2 night romance trip Nov 16, 2015
Raquel
outstanding,will stay the next time in Houston.
2 night business trip Nov 12, 2015
william
"Days Inn at Hobby Airport"
Only two nights. Airport proximity a plus. Amenities such as a pool or exercise room were not needed. Very clean and quiet. Very good value for the price paid.
2 night business trip Nov 10, 2015
"It could have been better."
Everything was going great until I took a shower, the shower head was broken, and was fixed with tape, really now? the water was spraying everywhere. There was a huge neon pink stain on one of the pillows. The room itself was clean and didn't have any bad smell.
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2015
"Great Days Inn"
One of the best Days Inn's that I have ever stayed at. I have to admit that we were pleasantly surprised with this stay. Rooms were clean and spacious. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. The free breakfast was good. We stayed here twice on our trip via Houston Hobby. Highly recommend for those of us that travel coach.
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
"comfy and convenient"
I needed a good sleep before an early flight -- this hotel had a nice clean comfortable room, quiet, and very close to the airport with a free shuttle. free breakfast was included but I didn't use that feature.
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2015
Elise
"Good hotel"
Room is clean and spacious. Breakfast is not so good. Front desk is very helpful and courtesy. It's a four star hotel, I will come back.
2 night trip Oct 14, 2015
"Comfortable, clean, quiet, and reasonably priced"
This Days Inn is run a friendly, helpful staff. The room was fine, the hotel maids did a thorough job of straightening the room every day, and the free breakfast is always appreciated. I would not hesitate to stay there again.
3 night romance trip Oct 12, 2015
Don
Breakfast was terrible. Otherwise, the stay was fine.
1 night family trip Oct 7, 2015
"Wish I Could have stayed longer"
Originally had reservations with another hotel, that was do deplorable, I refused to stay, so at the last minute, I was able to get a reservation with this hotel.
Other trip Oct 10, 2015
Brenda
pool area served great purpose as we were traveling with neighbors and their extended family. we basically took over the pool area and the kids and adults all enjoyed themselves.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2015
"Great Service for a Budget Hotel"
Manager was very nice. Room was comfortable. No complaints, overall. Would definitely stay again!
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2015
"Great stay for a great price"
Friendly staff, quiet area
7 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
Ryan
"Good accommodations!"
Good accommodations!
4 night trip Aug 24, 2015
I am very pleased with the overall stay the room is very well put away with everything you need I will definitely stay there again. P S Very good unlimited breakfast
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
Great place to stay. The room was clean but the cleaning ladies forgot to wipe down the table next to the bed, other than that it was very clean and comfortable. Great stay and great price.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2015
"Easy to get to. Great staff."
Expected a little more for the price paid. Room was comfortable. Staff was very nice.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
"Near Hobby Airport"
Inexpensive, clean, and comfortable hotel near Hobby airport good for a few nights if you need to stay near the airport.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
CH
"Very nice room for the price."
Room was very nice. Very comfortable bed and pillows.
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
i stay hear three to four times year. i been stay hear for the last three years
3 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"Not Worth the Money"
Website states check in is at 2. Arrived a little after 2, female stated the room isn't ready and that I don't have any other option but to wait. Surrounding neighborhood was very scary walked 1/2 block to the store with my 7 year old daughter and police were on scene. Pool is extremely small, cap was 29 people! Blow dryer didn't work and there was "junk" under the bed from previous guests. Issues were never addressed by that location they simply pointed to the sign of the toll free # to call. Horrible experience!
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Nice hotel, subpar neighborhood."
It was a nice, clean hotel. I wish the rooms weren't off of the parking lot like the "old school" type hotel/motel. The neighborhood isn't the greatest. So an indoor hotel with halls would feel safer. But overall I can't fault the hotel condition and cleanliness.
3 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
kelly g
Good location. Large space. Comfort mattress. Has many power outlets.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015