All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America

Great room
    Poor vibe
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Staff is friendly, accommodating"
Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Decent freeway access to drive to Houston attractions, though none are really near the hotel itself. Room exceeded expectations in most ways, though we found the cleaning products way too fragrant and had to air out the room after servicing. Would use again if in area.
2 night romance trip Jan 31, 2016
Dewey
"Going Home"
Staff very helpful courteous. Breakfast good. Bed very comfortable
1 night trip with friends Jan 27, 2016
Danita
"One night layover stay only"
Great for a one night layover. The management was great about picking us up and dropping us off at the airport. Our room must have been an former smoking room because it was sprayed with an overpowering floral smell that made my stomach hurt. A couple of our pillows had stains on them but we were given plenty... You get what you pay for.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2016
"Clean, quiet, roomy hotel next to the airport"
The room was excellent for the price. A conference was being held just up the road and it provided great access to the conference site. Plenty of convenience stores and food options were just minutes away, not to mention the airport just being a minute or two up the street. Even though it is close to the airport, it was very quiet. I never heard a plane once. The room was very clean and roomy and all amenities worked as advertised, including the free wifi. The working, fast wifi was definitely a plus. Very well worth the money.
3 night family trip Jan 22, 2016
"Unexpected stay"
We stayed in this hotel last minute due to our connecting flight being cancelled. We ended up having to stay two nights and rebooking was handled quickly and efficiently. The hotel staff was extremely accommodating and the complimentary shuttle service was a bonus as was the breakfast.
1 night family trip Jan 22, 2016
"Fine for overnight stay, could be better."
Only stayed over one night, but easy check-in/out experience and the shuttle to Hobby was very convenient. We had a king suite, which was nicely sized and included a sitting area. Standard bathroom/shower area, as well as a small refrigerator. A few things would have made our stay better. Door lock - we had to swipe 15-20 times before the key ever registered which was a serious pain. Better towels - those that were provided were small and very rough. It didn't quite feel sufficient for 2 people. Breakfast- there is a hot buffet, but only scraps remaining when we stopped in around 9am. Cereal and waffles were also available though, so there were options. Phone - we hadn't ordered a wake-up call, but our phone rang for 1-2 rings intermittently all morning. Not sure what was going on there, but rather annoying.
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2016
Rebeccah
"Great price, roomy and fresh renovated great value"
Newly remodeled great price
1 night business trip Nov 30, 2015
Jared
"Very Good Place"
I have stayed for the past several years. The place is very well kept, and people are very helpful. I had problem with the WiFi, but had a very good stay. I would recommend this place for anyone who wants to be close to the airport without spending a lot.
2 night business trip Jan 13, 2016
Jerry
Excellent for the price and five minutes from the airport parking I would use it again
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2015
Great all around. Comfortable bed, good shower, mini fridge & microwave
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2015
Juan
Great service, good comfortable bed. Convenient location.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
Edwin
Only the 2 men above us doing a wrestling match most of the night kept this from being a perfect stay.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
steve
"Safe and Clean"
Broken hot tub during visit otherwise i would give it a overall 5.
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2015
"Great motel"
It was an exceptional motel. Very comfortable beds...fully handicapped accessible...with microwave and fridge and a van to take us to the airport. There was also a good continental breakfast. Everyone was very accommodating.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
"Outstanding!! I've paid far more for far less!!"
Outstanding Days inn!!! Freshly renovated rooms, large and spacious, very nice pool with waterfall, friendly service to boot!! I needed an extended checkout due to a maintenance issue on my aircraft they extended my stay an hour and a half for free! All around exceptional experience for the price!!
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2015
Jared
"Quiet and relaxing"
Came into Houston for a funeral one day early. Needed to relax and needed quiet time before the funeral away from family. Got it!
1 night trip Nov 17, 2015
Edward
"Clean and comfortable bed."
Our stay was fine the neighborhood is not the greatest for restaurants but it seems safe. The room was very clean. I would recommend it for clients to stay. Did not have breakfast cannot rate.
2 night romance trip Nov 16, 2015
Raquel
outstanding,will stay the next time in Houston.
2 night business trip Nov 12, 2015
william
"Days Inn at Hobby Airport"
Only two nights. Airport proximity a plus. Amenities such as a pool or exercise room were not needed. Very clean and quiet. Very good value for the price paid.
2 night business trip Nov 10, 2015
"It could have been better."
Everything was going great until I took a shower, the shower head was broken, and was fixed with tape, really now? the water was spraying everywhere. There was a huge neon pink stain on one of the pillows. The room itself was clean and didn't have any bad smell.
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2015
"Great Days Inn"
One of the best Days Inn's that I have ever stayed at. I have to admit that we were pleasantly surprised with this stay. Rooms were clean and spacious. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. The free breakfast was good. We stayed here twice on our trip via Houston Hobby. Highly recommend for those of us that travel coach.
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
"comfy and convenient"
I needed a good sleep before an early flight -- this hotel had a nice clean comfortable room, quiet, and very close to the airport with a free shuttle. free breakfast was included but I didn't use that feature.
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2015
Elise
"Good hotel"
Room is clean and spacious. Breakfast is not so good. Front desk is very helpful and courtesy. It's a four star hotel, I will come back.
2 night trip Oct 14, 2015
"Comfortable, clean, quiet, and reasonably priced"
This Days Inn is run a friendly, helpful staff. The room was fine, the hotel maids did a thorough job of straightening the room every day, and the free breakfast is always appreciated. I would not hesitate to stay there again.
3 night romance trip Oct 12, 2015
Don
Breakfast was terrible. Otherwise, the stay was fine.
1 night family trip Oct 7, 2015
"Wish I Could have stayed longer"
Originally had reservations with another hotel, that was do deplorable, I refused to stay, so at the last minute, I was able to get a reservation with this hotel.
Other trip Oct 10, 2015
Brenda
pool area served great purpose as we were traveling with neighbors and their extended family. we basically took over the pool area and the kids and adults all enjoyed themselves.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2015
"Great Service for a Budget Hotel"
Manager was very nice. Room was comfortable. No complaints, overall. Would definitely stay again!
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2015
"Great stay for a great price"
Friendly staff, quiet area
7 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
Ryan
"Good accommodations!"
Good accommodations!
4 night trip Aug 24, 2015
I am very pleased with the overall stay the room is very well put away with everything you need I will definitely stay there again. P S Very good unlimited breakfast
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
Great place to stay. The room was clean but the cleaning ladies forgot to wipe down the table next to the bed, other than that it was very clean and comfortable. Great stay and great price.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2015
"Easy to get to. Great staff."
Expected a little more for the price paid. Room was comfortable. Staff was very nice.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
"Near Hobby Airport"
Inexpensive, clean, and comfortable hotel near Hobby airport good for a few nights if you need to stay near the airport.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
CH
"Very nice room for the price."
Room was very nice. Very comfortable bed and pillows.
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
i stay hear three to four times year. i been stay hear for the last three years
3 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"Not Worth the Money"
Website states check in is at 2. Arrived a little after 2, female stated the room isn't ready and that I don't have any other option but to wait. Surrounding neighborhood was very scary walked 1/2 block to the store with my 7 year old daughter and police were on scene. Pool is extremely small, cap was 29 people! Blow dryer didn't work and there was "junk" under the bed from previous guests. Issues were never addressed by that location they simply pointed to the sign of the toll free # to call. Horrible experience!
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Nice hotel, subpar neighborhood."
It was a nice, clean hotel. I wish the rooms weren't off of the parking lot like the "old school" type hotel/motel. The neighborhood isn't the greatest. So an indoor hotel with halls would feel safer. But overall I can't fault the hotel condition and cleanliness.
3 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
kelly g
Good location. Large space. Comfort mattress. Has many power outlets.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"Wonderful Option"
My experience was great. our room was comfortable and met our needs for the weekend. I love the fact that a microwave and refrigerator came with the room, along with a couch. The paint looked as if it was fresh. The sink did take a long time to drain and the lower door stopper needed to be tightened. Overall, I was please with my stay!!
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Britt
"Excellent Stay"
The rooms here are very spacious and clean. Breakfast is good, with eggs and sausages served besides the usual continental fare. The place is located only 20 minutes from Johnson Space Center, 20 minutes from downtown Houston and 30 minutes from Galveston.
5 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
leonard
"Ok for 1 night only?"
Initially the room smelled clean when we arrived but might have been a mask to cover up some issues with the bathroom it smelled like mold. The bedding had stains and did not smell like fabric softener or detergent and when I got into my bed a bunched up, flattened up tissue fell out so it made me feel like the bedding was not entirely clean. The food was ok and an added bonus for the condition of the room
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Good, clean, cool !"
It was a very hot day and was pleasantly surprised when I walked in the room it was nice an cool. Very clean and very comfortable. Easy access to 45.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Marco
The room was very spacious, bright and clean. Very quiet, didn't here any noise from the next rooms or cars outside. The sheets felt great and it was a nice firm bed. Staff was very friendly. I would stay there again
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
andreina
"NICE HOTEL"
MY WIFE AND I HAD A NICE STAY AT THE HOTEL, AND IT WAS COMFORTABLE.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
LARRY
Appears to be older hotel but well kept. I was impressed with the overall condition.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Decent stay"
This is an average hotel. Our room was clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. They were doing renovations at the time of our stay, however, the environment was quiet. The neighborhood wasn't the greatest, but again it was quiet. The breakfast was a typical continental breakfast.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Sandra
"Perfect location for a night or two."
We got our room at check in time and felt it was clean and comfortable. Bed was too soft but fine for one night. Close to airport and 45 where there are plenty of places to eat. Friendly staff.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Sue
Great hotel great price breakfast area is a little small
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Valinda
"very good"
one of the best inn for our driving vacation, actually we book another Days inn because of it, but realized not all Days inn are the same, depend on who operate it and which city. Compare to this one, the later booked a little disappointed.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015