All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
9114 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX, 77061, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Awesome Place to Stay"
This was the best stay I have had at a Days Inn. I took my family and they absolutely loved it. I definitely recommend it and also the service was awesome.
2 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
iliana
Room was very clean , fresh linens , and wonderful stay overall
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Lyric
"Nice hotel on our way to Galveston"
We would stay there again, met some friends there and we all stayed, one night.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Dennis
"Comfortable stay."
Very clean and the breakfast was nice. Great value.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"A wonderful ending to my trip"
The room was large clean close to the AirPort. Breakfast was a plus but having the shuttle running every 30 minutes was the icing on the cake. I would defiantly stay here in the future.OMG I almost forgot the rate was fantastic too.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Alma
"Good Stay"
I've stayed here a couple of times, and both times were very pleasant. Both trips were for 4 days and the hotel is very nice and rooms were always extremely clean. It is also close to the airport and about 20 mins from downtown.
4 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
"excellent"
The hotel is great and has great service. The room is clean and spacious, its really useful that they have an iron and ironing board because I've been to hotels that don't have them before. The breakfast service downstairs has plenty of options like cereal,bagels,fruit, juice, etc. The staff is nice and helpful. Theres a computer and printer downstairs that you can use as well. I would totally recommend the hotel, its usually about 20 minutes from attractions like the aquarium and museums and the zoo. I would totally recommend the hotel.
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
Carolina
"Clean, quiet hotel near Houston Hobby Airport."
Quick and easy shuttle provided by hotel. Nice breakfast. Friendly staff.
Charlie
"Days inn - Just stay next door."
Let's first start with when we arrived at the hotel there was NO PLACE to park. Although we had a booked room the hotel had no place for use to leave the car. The room was very nice however the sheets were dirty and we were uncomfortable sleeping under the covers. Let's the fast forward to 9AM where the hotel decided the room right next ours needed to be fixed. With a band saw. When I went to the front desk to check out and voice my concerns the agent insisted that the workers got there at 11am and that it was not her problem we didn't have a place to park when we arrived. I would have to say this was the worst hotel experience and customer service experience I've ever had.
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
Julianne
"mixed review"
When we returned back to the hotel the first night (our room wasn't ready when we dropped off our luggage) the door was locked and no one was there to let us in. It was 15 minutes before anyone came. She was making an airport run, but should have left a note saying so, because we worried for nothing. The second night we arrived to the hotel, our room door was closed but not locked. The maid service had not secured the room that day. We were very upset. The office immediately came and worked on the mechanics of the door and the frame to make sure it was closing better. The staff was helpful and very friendly, but these two things will make me look other places next time.
5 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
janice
"Good hotel, great staff, bad locale"
The staff were really nice people. The facility is about a 9 out of 10 for what it is. This is not a long stay property. It is primarily an overnight hotel for people flying out of Houston Hobby airport. The rooms have outside entrances, it is not an enclosed hotel. It is relatively inexpensive. They have big flat screen tvs that are new. They have Dish Network and appear to have just about every channel, including HBO. On the side of the TV cabinet, there were external connections for HDMI which I was able to hook up my Google Chromecast very easily and watch Netflix. Very cool for the tech folks. The location of the hotel is not very nice. There are not many amenities nearby. 2 block walking distance, which I would NOT have attempted after dark. But, that information is readily accessible if you pay attention when you book the hotel, which I did not. Overall, I was happy with my stay and would book again if flying out of Houston Hobby. The rooms were pretty clean, but definitely could use some updating, specifically the carpet, it was pretty old/outdated.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
jean-luc
"mess"
blocked entrance all during stay. construction trucks in driveway could not get out
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
R
"Clean and convenient, but short on charm"
Chose this (based on ratings) for the last night of a trip to the Gulf Coast. Drove past the adult entertainment venue next door, retrieved our key card, and walked in to our ground floor room. It seemed perfectly clean but reeked of cleaning product or fabric softener. The look was low-budget motel--not as attractively furnished as other Days Inns I've stayed in. We knew this wasn't where we wanted to end our vacation, so we left and got a room at the Doubletree, which was beautiful and comfy. Strangely, the price was nearly the same at both locations.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"Bad Hobby Airport Inn"
My stay at the Hobby Airport Inn was very bad. The Inn needs a lot of repairs. I had a bed with only one sheet on it and when I asked for a blanket I was informed by the rude hotel clerk that I do not get a blanket only sheets are placed on the bed. My door --a rat could craw through the crack between the door and the floor. The elevator did not work and you have to haul your stuff up the stairs. If you want ice at night the night clerk has to give it to you at the front office. but she may not be there. It was terrible at this Hobby hotel. I will never stay at this place again. The hotel management is also very rude. The phone does not work. I informed them that the number 6 would not function and I was told to just keep hitting the number till it worked. Bad hotel. As for the Days Inn hotels that I stayed for the rest of my trip--they were fantastic and I would stay there again. The one in Corsicana, TX was excellent and very nice like a 5 star hotel. The one in Houston on Airport Blvd close to the Hobby was also very nice and excellent. I liked the Days Inn hotels and I would stay there again. Once again the Hobby Inn was nasty and dirty. The Days inn very clean and nice---excellent and very good breakfast
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
"Quick nights rest"
I had to stay the night in Houston after a concert and chose this hotel based on both proximity & price. The 'cleanliness' of the bedding was disappointing. Upon walking in, there was a sign on the bed that said something along the lines of 'in the efforts to be Eco friendly they make the beds with the same bedding.' That did not make me feel comfortable at all. Then I saw the cigarette burns on the comforter. I paid a little more than a hundred bucks for a nights sleep and I expect better quality. Another selling point was the free breakfast. The options were great and the coffee was fresh & hot. Plus the dining area was clean.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Monica
"Crashing at Hobby"
The Days Inn is located ten minutes from Hobby, and as would be expected has a shuttle service. The motel is family owned, and well managed. While the facilities are slightly dated, they are well maintained. There is no restaurant... but I was recommended a Tai Noodle place in a shopping center 1/2 mile away, which i enjoyed. They did serve breakfast starting at 6am, but I was gone at 5am so can't comment.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Albert
"Ok"
Not perfectly clean, dust in corners. Service ok, says complimentary water bottle, but we were direktes to vending machine when asking for it. Breakfast so so, only yoghurt one of the four days staying there. No. bagels, no cream cheese. Washington machine worked. AC in room made a LOT of noise, woke up several times during the night due to that. Also the air flow goes straight overklig the bed, feels like sleeping outside in a winter wind. Location is perfect when you have a car, easy 15 min ride in to downtown Houston. Not many restaurants close by though.
2 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
Tobilda
"Very convenient location"
Very convenient location with easy access to freeways and the airport.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
OC Artlover
"Great employees"
Overnight desk clerk and morning clerk were both outstanding.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Didn't pay much attention but this is a walk up style hotel not an air conditioned hallway. Rooms were nice. Hotel was hard to get into from the highway, you have to do a u turn down the street to get into the hotel parking lot. The pool was nice and breakfast was nice. Over all nice hotel to stay at
1 night family trip Sep 16, 2014
"Awesome hotel room!"
Our room was just awesome! I love the king size bed and the full/Queen bed. Also, the sofa was just great. We will be back soon!
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
vero
"Hotel Experience"
I have stayed here a number of times. Easy and convenient. It is a "mom and pop/family owned" establishment. 9 out of 10x great service.
2 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
"would stay again"
apparently, staffing is kept at a minimum. I had called ahead to warn of a late arrival, and was told that arrival prior to 2 AM was acceptable. We arrived weary and ready for bed at approximately 10:00 PM only to find NO STAFF at all on duty. We knocked on the window, called the main #, and WAITED for approximately 20 minutes before the front desk personnel finally arrived. Apparently, she was also the chief bottle washer and DRIVER to pick up an arriving patron at Hobby Airport. That particular patron arrived via TAXI and said that, although he saw her driving around at the airport, they never connected. I wonder if they deducted the necessitated taxi fare from his room rate! Seems that the front desk lady could have left SOME kind of message to possible incoming patrons (particularly ones who had already paid for their rooms, but not yet arrived), that she would be back soon. The room, although clean and nice enough décor, had a bit of a sleezy look because of the enamel-painted walls. The bed and linens "seemed" to be ok, but I am always leery of things that looked to be decorated so that the walls can be wiped cleaned instead of re-painted. Considering the price, I suppose that the hotel was OK
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
PKR
"good value"
Friendly staff, clean and comfortable room.
5 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Jacqueline
Don't let the area stop you from staying here. Great service, nice updated rooms. Was worried about noise from the airport being so close, but we didn't hear a plane all night! I have no hesitation recommending this hotel.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2014
"Overnight stay to catch early flight out of hobby"
The bedspread had a cigarette burn on it. Disgusting for a non smoker. The bed smelled funny when we turned the sheets back. I just hope the sheets had been changed. The room was comfortable and was all we needed to catch an early morning flight out of Hobby and the price was right. Service comment...I had to wait at check in while the person in front of me re-did some of his reservations and when that was completed the clerk answered the phone and answered questions while I just stood there. I felt since I had waited to be checked in the phone should have been put on hold.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
The location of hotel in regards to the airport and freeway was good. I received great service with a high level of professionalism. Every request was completed in the time frame requested.
2 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Jme
"Very clean hotel, nice staff, very nice breakfast."
We are very satisfied , we stayed 3 nights. No problems, excellent bed and very comfortable. We will stay again.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Andreia
"Great room right across from a topless bar :("
The room was very clean, and bed was so comfortable. Complimentary shampoo and bottle water, chips. The free breakfast was packed we weren't able to eat. But over all the room was nice. The surrounding neighborhood left something to be desired. I had 3 children with me and it is right across the street from a topless bar lots of questions from my kids. When we came back to the room later that night the traffic from across the street was a little unnerving.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
M. Suniga
"Clean room at good price"
The room was clean and spacious, well worth the price. The overall facilities are basic and the breakfast includes continental breakfast offerings in addition to waffles and a few additional breakfast items. The free shuttle service runs every half hour and is very convenient for transportation to Hobby Airport. The accommodations worked well, as this was a quick overnight layover between flights.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
great - close to airport ---- poor - no places to eat or get a snack
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"home for the reunion"
WAS MORE LIKE A MOTEL INSTEAD OF A HOTEL. ENTRY INTO ROOM FROM OUTSIDE. ARRIVED 2 HOURS LATE DUE TO PLANE FLIGHT AND THE HOTEL CLERK SAID THEY GAVE THE ROOM AWAY. BEGAN TO PANIC. HE TOLD US WE SHOULD HAVE CALLED AHEAD BECAUSE HOTEL.COM DOESNT COMMUNICATE WITH THEM. AFTER ABOUT TEN MINUTES OF PANIC AND NOT KNOWING WHAT WE WERE GOING TO DO, THE CLERK TOLD US THEY HAVE A ROOM FOR US. UPON ENTERING THE LOBBY THERE ARE 3 OR 4 SMALL PUB TABLES WHERE PEOPLE WERE RIGHT THERE IN YOUR FACE EATING BREAKAST AT 5AM WITH CUSTOMERS WALKING AROUND THEM. NOT GOOD. WONT STAY THERE EVER AGAIN!
Response by Days Inn and Suites Houston Hobby Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for sharing your experience about your recent stay with us. We apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay with us. We truly appreciate your honest feedback and your suggestions will help us improve our guest experience. We apologize once again for the issues and we hope to have another chance to serve you and change your opinion in the future. Warm Regards, The Management Team at, Days Inn and Suites Houston Hobby Airport.
4 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
WANDA
"Not what I expected"
Room is not bright enough. This hotel has an covered outside room entrance with one window facing the parking lot. With this kind of setup little natural light gets into the room. This normally would not be a problem except the lighting inside the room is provided by very low wattage CFL fluorescent bulbs. That with the fact the color scheme is dark green makes it feel that you are in a basement. In addition, the room had a musty smell. Though the hotel is close the airport it is also close to a highway over pass which people live under and try to make some cash by washing your car windows. The kids next door were running still running around midnight. .
Response by Days Inn and Suites Houston Hobby Airport
Write your comment.Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for sharing your experience about your recent stay with us. We are sorry to learn that your experience was not so pleasant and we apologize for the same. We will use your valuable feedback to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guest. We sincerely hope that you will give us another chance in future to serve you again and to change your opinion. Warm Regards, The Management at, Days Inn & Suites Houston Hobby Airport.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
"Booked last minute. All around decent experience"
I booked my stay here as a last minute resort when I was trying to fly through Houston to get to another destination. My fiancé and I were pleased with the room and impressed with the service. The hotel shuttle was quick and the customer service was great. We didn't ask for much seeing as we were only there for about 8 hrs and mostly just to sleep but the employees were kind and the room was clean and well taken care of. Not a five star resort but decent for a Days Inn
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Very clean, very quiet, tons of pillows & great wifi speed. Staff is great. Answered all my 1000's of questions.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Rebekah
"Nice but old"
Everything is clean and well kept. The neighborhood is rather run-down. Breakfast is just so-so.
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
Ray
"Convenient and clean"
Super-convenient to Hobby Airport and off-site parking lots. Our room was very clean and comfortable. No elevator and no first-floor rooms available, so bad knees made it tough to get upstairs. Our flight left too early for us to have breakfast. But overall a good experience, and we would stay there again. A good value.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
FireballMom
"4Nights stay"
Had to change rooms several times when checking in as the rooms were either not cleaned or smelling of smoke and musty
4 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
Darren
"Excellent overnight stay close to airport"
The room was almost brand new and very clean except for a strong BO smell in the bathroom. It also had a full kitchen. It is close to Hobby airport and has a free shuttle so it is very convenient if you have an early or late flight. It is an old motel so the room opens to the outside and the neighborhood isn't that great, but it is a great value.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
luv2fly
Staff was friendly and hotel was clean. We look forward to staying again!
4 night trip Jun 4, 2014
"nice and well-maintained hotel"
It looks like a Motel, but it was not motel level. I would like to highly recommened this hotel to my friends. You paid motel price and living at Best Western Plus.
4 night business trip May 3, 2014
Jessie
"Very Happy...."
The room was perfect and the beds were incredibly comfortable.....The two nights we were there at 1130pm (Both nights) We had weird phone calls asking if we were expecting visitors..... We were not. The second night was accompanied with a knock at the door. Strange.
Other trip May 30, 2014
J
Hotel room was clean and had a good continental breakfast. Hotel is also convenient as it is very close to airport.
3 night trip May 24, 2014
Christine
We had a great experience. Was leary staying near a Gentlemen's club, but felt very safe and didn't hear any airplanes or traffic / noise from the club across the street. I have a 2 yr. old who needed a nap, unfortunately the staff had stripped our beds, but didn't get around to remaking the bed before we were back at 11:30 one morning. Within 10 mins of notifying the staff both beds were made in our room. The only complaint I had was regarding the carpeting. Our socks and barefeet were black within mins of taking off our shoes. We had to run out to the store to buy cheap slipper socks to keep by the bedside. I tried very hard to keep my child from playing on the floor which is hard for a 2 yr old to understand. If they give the carpets a good cleaning or replace them they would get an excellent rating. The other drawback was the furniture set-up in the room. The first room we had on the 2nd floor was considered a suite - but it had too much furniture a king and queen bed + 2 arm chairs and a coffee table all on 1 side of the room in addition to the desk, armour & fridge/microwave stand on the other side. We moved downstairs to the first floor the next day - someone complained about my 2 yr old running around above them, but we won't go there). The 2nd room only had a King & Queen, but I wish there was some kind of table to eat at. My husband and I had to take turns one evening eating at the desk in the room.
Other trip May 21, 2014
Juniors Mum
Lets face it, its not a resort. But, for me it was close to Houston Hobby Airport and it was great for an overnight to catch a flight on a business trip. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Hotel Shuttle to the airport a definate plus! So nice to not have to deal with a cab.
1 night business trip May 16, 2014
Brad
"Very satisfied"
Hotel was in an ideal location and easy to get to.
4 night trip May 11, 2014
"Very nice hotel and right at the airport"
We only stayed one night but were very happy with the room and with the staff. Didn't have time to eat breakfast as we were catching a plane but the food looked very good. Would stay there again next time we are in Houston.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Business stay at Hobby"
Fairly good location with a free shuttle from the airport. Excellent staff very nice and helpful. Internet working well and a very good hot breakfast a little bit above average for this level of hotel.
2 night business trip May 3, 2014
Michel
"Nice Stay"
Convenient to the airport and the interstate. Very reasonable.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"great place"
The staff, condition, room, bed and breakfast was super. I was really impressed
7 night business trip Apr 10, 2014