All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
2301 N. Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-3244, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.6
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2013
2 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2013
1 night trip Nov 10, 2012
7 night romance trip Oct 21, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Boardwalk Beach Resort

"Average hotel. Cleaner than the some of the reviews state"
07/30/15 jamaican_dyme06 Raleigh, North Carolina
Stayed here memorial day weekend with some friends. I stayed here based off price and location. Not so bad. The room was clean, had a kitchenette, small living room and a beautiful balcony view!!!! This hotel is right on the strip. North ocean have better hotels than south ocean. This hotel has a pool, lazy river and hot tub. The furniture is outdated but bathroom and bed clean
"Don't stay here Sadly"
07/30/15 Materialgrl Ohio
This was a part of my childhood staying here. But this entire resort need major help. The north tower, their gem would be considered low end of other resort buildings. Just like anything else, people will always be spending money and staying here. Never again. They have not updated any one thing that I could see since 2011 when I came. That saying where u don't really care bout the room u Come for the beach is right, and they play up that. The main tower pools are nice the rest ewe. U can def tell the owners of entire resort just care for the coin because they will get it if the condemning would begin. One day even if its 40 years from now that just might happen along with some of the other slums of MB.
"Good Place ti stay and car rental advice"
07/25/15 Frank H Oakdale, Pennsylvania
We stayed at the Boardwalk Beach Resort in July of 2015 with our family. We rented 5 rooms. Check in went very well except one member of our party rented in the North Tower. The rest of our party rented in the Main Tower. The main tower is very good. The North Tower is unacceptable. They were able to change his room to the North Tower for an additional fee. The pool and the lazy river were great. Get there early to get a spot at the pool. Rental chairs on the beach were $35.00 per day. Chairs on the grass in front of the hotel and pool were free. Rooms were well equipped with cooking equipment, large frig and stove. View from the deck was great. Good place to stay Now for the Thrifty car rental: I traveled to Myrtle Beach in July of 2015. I booked a rental car, one month in advance, with Thrifty Car rental. When I arrived at the car rental counter they said that they were very busy and that I would have to wait for a car. I waited for ¾ hour while I watched other people get their cars and leave. At that point I went back to the desk and they said “Sorry here are your keys to a Jeep”. I left and proceeded to my hotel. It was 96 degrees that day and the air conditioner in the car did not work. I called the rental center and was told that I did not have it set properly. I asked if they could send someone to exchange the car with one that had a working air conditioner. They said NO, they were too busy. I suffered for two days with that car. I then returned to the rental facility and asked for another car with a working air conditioner. The manager of the facility got in the car and verified that the air conditioner was not working, I asked for some compensation due to the problem with the air and he said; ‘NO, WE JUST RENT THEM WE DON’T BUILD THEM, IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE CAR CALL JEEP, NOT ME’ When I returned home I called Thrify Car rental customer care center, I explained my PROBLEM and they said that the Myrtle Beach location was a franchised location and they could do nothing to help. They said that I SHOULD TALK TO THE OWNER OF THE SITE. Turns out that the owner was the person that told me to call Jeep if I had a problem. DON’T RENT FROM THRIFTY CAR RENTAL
"Great Deal for the Money!"
07/25/15 Douglas D Magnolia, Ohio
I just returned home after staying 5 nights at this hotel. I almost canceled after reading the reviews, but after talking with a young lady one evening there she upgraded my room to the Main Tower, and it was well worth it. She mentioned some of the buildings are old and not as good as they would like, but assured me the Main Tower would be fine, and she was right on. 2 full size swimming pool, 2 large whirlpools, and a lazy river, along with the fact you are right on the beach, I'm not sure what better you could ask for. I'm sure there are other properties that may look nicer, but you will pay for that nice. Parking is sparse at the Main building, but you only have to walk across the street to other parking lots. No big deal. This was my first visit to Myrtle Beach, and I would definitely stay here again. All check in attendants and cleaning staff were very nice and accommodating. Stay in the Main Tower and you won't go wrong.
"First and Last also"
07/24/15 anom n Columbia, South Carolina
This place looks great on the internet of course when you see it face to face.. It looks like a hotel from the 90. The slid door didn't have a working lock, so the staff had a stick placed between the door and wall to keep it locked. There's on one elevator in the 3rd build and it doesn't work that well. The elevator sounds like it can fall any moment. I will not stay here again
"TERRIBLE "
07/24/15 arenne96 Morganton, Georgia
At the boardwalk me and my family experienced a terrible time. They allowed smoking and we smelled marijauna the whole time. The pools were good but they really need to update the north tower. Needless to say we will never stay here again. I would advise you to read the comments before you stay.
"Sleazy, noisy. Weekend guests right out of Jerry Springer guest list...!"
07/23/15 Lou A Boca Raton, Florida
They must promote a weekend $$ special...because the guests were very young, noisy , at times unruly, and generally classless...hanging out on all the floor walkways drinking beer and who knows what till early morning...the room billed as a ocean side view was tiny and showed extreme wear..my white socks became black walking from the microwave to the bathroom....never again!.
"First and Last time!"
07/19/15 Courtney M
This was the worst hotel ever!!!! where do I begin rooms were nasty there was hair in the shower trash hadn't been taken out! And to top it off the customer service was horrible the staff was very rude and unprofessional. They had undisclosed fees that were not advised at the time of booking($5.00 per room key and $1.00 pool bands) okI get the room key but to charge your guest to swim this is the 1st hotel I have ever been to that did that.The hotel is very outdated the only thing that seems to have been updated is the bathroom!
""Fun at the Beach""
07/15/15 Tamara H canton
Boardwalk Beach Resort is located at a great place, only the parking is so bad,you dont want to leave because you might not get a place to park when you return. There is parking across the street, but my husband needs a handicap parking place, so that would be inconvenient for us. The view from our side balcony room was awesome. The room was very small but it was well kept up. There was plenty of lounging room beyond the pool area but the pool area itself was very crowded and finding a place to sit was impossible. I feel that we will come back to this hotel in our future visits.
"Summer Vacation"
07/12/15 sptelley Walhalla, South Carolina
Boardwalk Beach Resort offered a lot of amenities. The location was excellent and near many attractions. The only issue that we ran across was the guests in the next room blasting loud music. I only wish we had a washer and dryer in the room.