All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
2301 N. Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-3244, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
2 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Boardwalk Beach Resort

"Thanksgiving break"
12/02/15 lopezma2015 Greenville, North Carolina
I stayed in the Main Tower , which was nicer than the North or South towers. Pools and lazy river were great , the outdoor pool was heated up everyday . restaurants and gift shops are within walking distance .Easy access to the beach , clean rooms wonderful staff, housekeeping came everyday to see if i need fresh towels or any housekeeping services .Overall i would stay again!!!
"The room was adequate, needs a lot of updating. It was clean, very important!!!"
10/21/15 Phyllis D Roanoke, Virginia
I stayed at the North Tower, I had heard that the Main Tower was a lot nicer, but was also $200 more. The pools and lazy river were great and clean. They had construction going on at one pool, also heard that they had been working on that for ONE year. ??? Very close to the beach. I liked that. There were also quite a few restaurants within walking distance. The cafe was not open this year, that was disappointing. I would stay here again.
"Wonderful Fall Break"
10/17/15 nanabeach55 Oliver Springs, Tennessee
My daughters,grandsons,granddaughters & myself had a wonderful stay at this resort. Our first trip but not our last. The rooms & grounds were very nicely kept. Clean pools. Easy access to beach. Very reasonably priced.
"No complaints"
10/14/15 debbydjc2 mt. carmel tn
Not fancy but it was clean beds were comfortable people were nice location was great.Rooms could use some updates such as new carpet and cabinets in the kitchens but for the price it was great! Will stay again !
"This property is not what it was a year ago. "
10/02/15 lstraight Port Wentworth
I wrote a review on this property last year when my wife and I stayed here. Sadly to report this year, it has taken a bad turn for the worse. This property is in need of serious renovation. When we checked in I had thought I was getting an Ocean Front room. I was wrong, I had gotten an ocean view room. I mistakenly checked on the web site ocean view. The staff here was quickly eager to fix my mistake. The ocean view room was in serious need of repair and cleaning. Sorry I didn't take any pictures. The ocean front room was nicer and cleaner but is still in need of renovation. While my wife and I were sitting on the balcony we got locked out of the room because the latch locked when my wife closed the door. Maintenance quickly came and unlocked the door and repaired it. I like the location of this property but I will not return until major repairs are made.
"Priced it right"
10/01/15 Pragnesh P Clifton, Virginia
We paid for for ocean front room $73. Room was OK. Room was OK but price was also low so no complaint. If looking economy rates this is best bet. I would suggest any of my friends just looking for room to crash after day long on beach and partying.
"What a let down"
09/29/15 CLM M New York City, New York
I was excited for my weekend getaway with my husband since he's deploying and when we walked into the hotel I was so embarrassed it looked so trashy, the elevators looked and smelled bad.we went in the room and the bathroom smelled so bad I felt so disgusted we went out and bought clorox wipes, lysol and febreeze to disinfect everything and I was still kinda yucked out. The only good thing was the view from the balcony and the price but I would had preferred to pay a little more and stayed in something much more welcoming. Don't know if I will go back.
"HORRIBLE"
09/21/15 Denise T Wilmington, North Carolina
When we got to the room, it smelled like mold. The sheets looked dirty as if they haven't been changed in months, it was a stick in the sliding glass door I guess it was there because the door would not lock. The light was hanging from the ceiling all the appliances we really outdated, the carpet was dirty, the elevator was really wet and dirty and that was really not safe. I was really disappointed I actually left and went back home, that was really a dump. I will definetely let people know that the pictures online are a BIG FAT LIE!! I would not stay in that place if it was free.
"Good stay for the money..."
09/19/15 KyDandylioness
This is the third time we've stayed at the Boardwalk, and we've enjoyed the stay each time. Its not the Hilton, but for the price and good location you can't beat it. The key is getting the better rooms in the main tower... not the north or south towers. We love "the back yard" (we call it).... lots of tables and lounge chairs. It's within walking distance of Pier 14 and the Pavilion, Ben & Jerry's, Beach Bums Bar and Grill, Dirty Don's Oyster Bar and Grill, and more. The hotel needs to be updated, and the older towers need to be demolished and new construction....but otherwise it is a decent place for a vacation with friends.
"Family Vacation"
09/11/15 sassykat2989 Hickory, North Carolina
This hotel was definitely not one that I will stay at again. Sadly, the pictures were nothing like the hotel. Although the room was spacious, beds in seperate area than the kitchen, the room was very dated and somewhat dirty. We had an ocean front room, which was pretty much the highlight of this property.