All hotels in North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Awesome vibe
    Delicious food
    Great amenities
    Great room
"Best place to stay in North Vancouver"
Fantastic location just across the bay from Vancouver. Crystal and her husband were extremely friendly and accommodating. We loved our stay and the breakfasts were amazing.
2 night romance trip Sep 14, 2015
"Best place in Vancouver"
I travel quite a bit, and have stayed at a few Vancouver area B&Bs. Crystal and John run the best place in the area, hands down. This will be my new home away from home when in Vancouver. We stayed in the Vivaldi suite for three nights, and were sad to leave. The service was perfect, the room was immaculate, and we felt very pampered with the delicious food and treats. On top of it all, we had several very nice and interesting conversations with Crystal and John and got to know the area much better because of it. On top of all that, I want to say that my girlfriend and I rode up on our motorcycle, and we were treated very well with accommodations for the bike over night. The neighborhood is safe and you wont need to fear if you also ride in on your bike. John is a biker himself, so just more reason to go here first! :)
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
Pete
"Quiet and comfortable"
Great spot overlooking North Van and downtown. Very quiet and comfortable
3 night business trip Aug 14, 2015
Rich
"A perfect way to visit Vancouver"
Crystal's B&B in North Vancouver is a first-class experience, from the well-appointed rooms in a lovely home to the wonderful breakfast shared with delightful people, to Crystal herself - who served as tour director, concierge, house mom, chef, and any other role needed to help her guests have a marvelous time in the Vancouver area. Our deluxe room had its own private deck overlooking the Vancouver skyline and a bathroom that rivaled the Ritz! The location in North Vancouver is close to many forms of public transportation, which allowed us to leave our car on her quiet residential street and experience downtown Vancouver and Granville Island, as well as head north to Whistler quite easily. If you're looking for the quintessential B&B experience, this is the place to go.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Beth
"A gem in North Vancouver!"
Crystal's View Bed & Breakfast is truly a gem in North Vancouver. The inn keepers, Crystal and John, couldn't be more pleasant and helpful, the rooms are nicely appointed and Crystal's breakfasts are wonderfully prepared and beautifully presented. And the view of the city is simply breathtaking. If you're going Vancouver, this is an inn well worth considering!
2 night business trip Jul 20, 2015

"A MUST stay!"
Crystal's and John's hospitality was amazing! The rooms were beautiful, the breakfast 10/10 and we were made to feel so welcome and we actually felt sad to leave. If heading to Vancouver you MUST stay at Crystal's B&B! Beautiful accommodation combined with beautiful hosts.
3 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015

younghee

TripAdvisor reviews for Crystal's View Vancouver Bed and Breakfast

"Warm and Welcoming"
01/12/16 Ruth R Surrey, Canada
My husband and I stayed in the Vivaldi suite. We were warmly greeted by Crystal and John. They went out of there way to make us feel at home. The room had a lovely European feel, and was spotlessly clean, and the bed was very comfortable. We really enjoyed the spinach quiche!. We had a great view of Downtown Vancouver. It is very accessible to many different places. Thank you Crystal and John for your warm hospitality! Arnim and Ruth South Surrey, B.C
"Wonderful View and great hospitality"
01/06/16 Ye D Calgary, Canada
We stayed for 5 nights here, and enjoyed very much. The location was an amazing place with wonderful view and elegant setting, for overseeing the harbour and the city of Vancouver. The room was quite and clean. Moreover, Crystal and John brought lot of love and caring to us, and shared lots of valuable advises for visiting Vancouver. The B&B is full with warmth, love and kindness. When the summer flower blooms, I will come again.
"Excellent food, excellent view"
12/18/15 KemisL Boston, Massachusetts
My husband and I traveled across Canada many times and we prefer B&B to your typical hotel. Crystal's view has been a great addiction to our trip to British Colombia as well as our list of fantastic B&B we stayed in. Crystal is a great host and cook, and the food she cooked definitely added a special flavor to our experience. Also the view of Vancouver from B&B is really the icing on top of what it has been a 5-star stay. Thank you again Crystal...
""With Welcoming Arms'"
10/06/15 Leonard S La Quinta, California
There is no doubt in my mind that it is one of the best if not the best place I have ever stayed. Crystal is such a warm and sincere person, and John her husband, compliments her making the stay so pleasant. The B & B is spotless, and her knowledge of the area and what to do in Vancouver goes without saying. She is a superb cook, and breakfast could be served in a 5 star hotel. Crepes, fruit, coffee, local berries. When you arrive back in your room after a day out there are home made cookies waiting for you. There is also a great view from the living room. When we were there a very demanding couple was there also and had upset Crystal very much cause she had done everything for them as she would anyone staying there. I reminded her of what John Lydgate said. " You can please all of the people some of the time, you can please all of the people all of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time." All I can tell you if your going to North Vancouver Crystal's View Bed and Breakfast is a must.
"Amazing view and such great hospitality!"
09/27/15 Barbara A Richmond, Canada
My boyfriend surprised me for my birthday with a stay at Crystal's View and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Crystal and John were so welcoming and hospitable, such great people. The view from our suite was beautiful as is the rest of the property. Turn down service was a nice addition. Breakfast in the morning was delicious! Crystal and John go out of their way to make your stay memorable. She even gave me a mug for my birthday and sent us off with home made muffins.
"A Welcoming Stay"
09/23/15 Sam W
My wife and i spent two nights at this b&b and had a very good time. Krystal is a very hard working and warm host and made sure we felt very welcome and looked after during our stay. This was a lovely and quiet place to break our journey and would recommend it to our friends and family.
"The best place to stay in Vancouver!!!"
09/11/15 Kellie C
Love love love my visit at Crystal's View. I have only good things to say about my stay here. Crystal and her husband John welcomed us with big smiles and open arms. The room we stayed in was a luxurious suite with a private balcony. Every morning we woke up to a gourmet delicious breakfast. Every morning was a taste sensation which was a fabulous start to our day. Crystal's breakfast staple is her amazing muffins. Our breakfast started with a plate of fresh fruit followed by our main course which could have been eggs and toast(trust me these weren't just any eggs they were creatively made and delicious every time). Another morning we had crepes with a berry filling and chocolate drizzled on top - so good. Don't make the mistake of eating your muffin between the fruit and the main course save it as dessert after the main course you won't regret it. Another bonus my coffee cup never ran dry. Don't worry if you aren't a coffee drinker Crystal has herbal teas and OJ to satisfy everyone's tastes. Don't worry about calories because they don't count at Crystal's view. Every night we came "home" to a happy welcoming smiling Crystal that was eager to hear all about our adventures. We learned not to eat desert after dinner because Crystal would leave yummy oatmeal cookies in our room for us. One night she even surprised us with a bottle of red wine. Since this was our first time visiting northern Vancouver Crystal helped us plan our adventures. Her knowledge of North Vancouver and what it has to offer is second to none. Crystal was more than willing to help us schedule and print out any vouchers or tickets we needed to start our day off on the right foot. If you are looking for a warm friendly romantic place to stay look no further than Crystal's View. Crystal and John go above and beyond to make your stay a memory to cherish. She even gave us muffins to take with us on our whale watching tour. Trust me Crystal's View is the only place to stay!!!!
"Most wonderful experience we've ever had traveling"
09/06/15 Hillary G
If I could rate this B & B even higher I would! This was our first ever B&B stay and we were so overwhelmed with pleasure! We were welcomed in and shown to the most beautiful room, which we never wanted to leave! Our hosts were so lovely and wonderful that we will definitely make a point to come back to Vancouver just to stay here. They treated us like family and we felt right at home, I would definitely recommend this B&B to everyone who wishes to stay in a beautiful home with delicious home cooked food and the most gorgeous view!
"Rather average"
09/02/15 Paspartoet88 Groningen, The Netherlands
We were warmly greeted and invited into the house. After taking care of the business end of the stay, we were taken to our room. We were told we were getting an upgrade, because we are from Europe. The room was a reasonable size and had a jacuzzi, which we were not allowed to use (because we were upgraded and obviously hadn't paid for this). The view of Vancouver (albeit through small windows) was absolutely amazing! Breakfast was a major disappointment, especially the second day which was even worse than the first day. Just toast and coffee. So not the "delicious breakfast" they advertise with.
"The best B&B in Vancouver"
08/31/15 준형 김
The best B&B in Vancouver Comfortable, beautifully appointed, cozy B&B, exceptional hostess provided 5star breakfast, Great centrally & tranquil location. Owners and staff made us feel so welcome. We didnt want to leave. We will be back for sure.