All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here705 S. Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-4481, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Truly good! Thanks hope to come again.
2 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Emma Dorsey
"Nice location, convenient"
Hotel was clean, but they closed the indoor lazy river and the hot tub indoors down for cleaning for 3 days during our visit, and the only pool was outside, not heated, and the "warm tub" outside got over crowded from being the only one open.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Don't let the outside fool you"
Outside of hotel looks very nice and upscale as well as the lobby which includes a Starbucks and a bar. However, once you have checked in you will immediately regret your decision. To begin my stal at hotel blue, I walked into my room to discover it was not the room I had reserved. When I called te front desk, they told me that Expedia had put in the request for my room but unfortunately they did not have any king rooms available. After arguing with them, they agreed to switch my room and SURPRISE...they suddenly had a king room available for my stay. After entering my king room, I am once again disappointed. The kitchen floor is sticky which appears to be the result of a leaky fridge, there are crumbs throughout the sitting area floor, and the couch looked so bad I did not even touch it the entire stay. On top of all that, it was only a partial ocean view. After calling back down to the desk to complain about the cleanliness of the room, two managers and two cleaning staff come up to the room to "inspect" it. This turned into an interrogation which made me feel belittled and uncomfortable. And to add to this, te lazy river was shut down for 4 days of my stay to be "cleaned". Also all of the amenities such as the lobby bar, Starbucks, the cafe, and the poolside bar are only open limited days, which I was not aware of. Overall, definitely not worth all of the money it costs to stay here. Save yourself the stress and money and avoid this hotel.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
"Needs improvement"
Staff was carless. One one parking pas per room. House keeping never came to bring clean towels. Beds was horrible
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Christopher
"Great location and nice big room!"
We stayed on the 14th floor , had an awesome view to the ocean and the city . We had a suit which had additional pull down bed and pull out sofa. A full kitchen was included as well , even though it was circa 1970. lol. Very clean and comfortable. I would stay here again.
4 night romance trip Mar 11, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the beach rooms"
Not very wheelchair friendly..overall a good hotel right on the beach and reasonably priced
Other trip Mar 8, 2014
Tonya
Room were old- walls dirty, ceiling stained, kitchen oven dirty. Pillows rock hard and bed uncomfortable. Outside facilities were nice. Went in the winter, only warm pool was a lazy river- had to walk 2 hotels down to captain quarters to use their sister facilities.
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2013
"Hotel right on the water"
Disappointed that lazy river and indoor pool were not working. Had to have the microwave replaced and the bathroom light. Both were broken when we arrived.
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
howard
"Great location nice services wonderful amenities"
Rooms were clean nicely decorated ,Great location right on the beach and close to all main attractions .Enjoyed my stay with the friendly staff .
2 night business trip Oct 18, 2013
P.Worley
I will not be back to stay at your hotel.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"View of Ocean from balcony, 14th floor"
Stay was ok, not much time spent in hotel. A bit dated for overall hotel, needs some upgrades to rooms. overall good experience.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
We had a studio, view of the ocean. It was clean and hotel staff was friendly. Only issue was water wouldn't get real hot and there was air in the pipes when we turned it on.
2 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Would stay again"
Front desk people were great. Hotel was clean and roomy! Would stay here again.
3 night romance trip Oct 10, 2013
"It was ok.."
We didn't have an iron, so we had to contact front desk to bring one, which took about hour. The air didn't work at first, the maintenance personnel had to come and fix it.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Decent hotel close to amusement park"
Ok stay! Walking distance to amusement park. Tile floor helped w cleanliness. Ice machines out on several floors.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
"bike week at myrtle beach"
The room was clean, bed was comfortable, pools were clean and warm, front desk was pleasant and helpful. Location was excellent, convenient to restaurants and shopping. It was ocean front with a great view. I would stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2013
"Cheap and Convenient!!"
If your gonna stay here, you might as well just stay at Captains Quarters. Because all the amenities they offer are two blocks away at that hotel. The bar was closed at our hotel pool, water pressure was great but went hot and cold by itself. This hotel is due for a major makeover! Overall its in poor shape, but It was cheap and had a bed, that's all we needed for bike week...
3 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2013
Brandon
"never stay here"
this place should be burned down....what a dump. Stay off the beach it would be worth driving 5 min. to the beach. So many nice places a few blocks a way.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
tim
"Surprise bday trip"
This hotel was very nice. My husband surprised me with a birthday trip and I loved it. All the staff was very welcoming even the pool guys. Convent location. Half a mile walk to the 2nd ave peir and family kingdom. The rooms were very nice and the balcony was private for a beautiful ocean front view. The room cards help you get discounts at various locations. The sister hotel a block down has an arcade and bowling alley which they give u a free pass to bowl before 8 and free 150 tokens. We did not visit the arcade but that was a good deal. Awesome place to stay for a wknd get away. Will def stay here again!
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Bubba & Mo
We went for our ninth year anniversary we were for 24hrs with the nine hour drive got there at 6:30 am tried to check in early and couldn't but went and had breakfast tried to catch a nap on the beach fhat was cool took a chanc and went and tried to check in again being dog tired and they said sure no problem this was at 9:30 am so awesome of the staff .the room was huge had two views both great we had a really good time there the lack of kids was great sometimes got to get away thank you again
3 night romance trip Sep 20, 2013
"One stayed 1 night!"
The front desk staff was great and friendly. There is a lot to do around the hotel and its right on the beach which is nice BUT the room was not what I expected! My room had a mildew smell and the beds were very uncomfortable! I'm glad I only stayed one night. I will not stay here again.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2013
"Dirty & Terribly Maintained"
Save your time and money. We are not from Myrtle Beach and visited for the first time. Judging by pictures, we expected much more. The hotel was VERY poorly maintained. Our room was outdated, very dirty, and the front door lock was broken as if the door was kicked in. The furniture was terrible...beds felt like you were laying on wood. The view and location was nice, however, nothing can compensate for the terrible condition of the hotel. The outside looks very nice, don't be deceived. We left almost immediately after check in. Notified staff of the issues and nothing was ever handled. Do yourself a favor, spend a little more money and avoid this place.
2 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2013
"Women's Retreat"
First time staying at Hotel Blue with a good friend. We really enjoyed ourselves there. The room was big enough for us and lots of room. The only thing wrong with the hotel is the messed up elevators they kept acting up but other than that I will actually stay their again someday.
2 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2013
Ty
"short get away"
The staff were great, housekeeping bad, I had to call so they can make the bed, did not clean the tub or sink, did not refill the soap and only two towels and two cloths, did not replace the garbage bag, did not do anything. The pool and beach were great. The front desk were extra nice and I would stay there again, but housekeeping changed my mind. I travel very often and this was the first time my bed was not made, and when I called she said that she did not know that I wanted it made, so I did not bother to say something about the rest of the room.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
Evette
"nice get away 3.7"
When we arrived, they couldn't retrieve my reservation so we had to wait a good 20 mins. The location of the hotel was nice. The furniture needs to be up graded. I hated the bed and old carpet. For the price we paid I expected the rooms to be better. Other than that.. everythg else was ok. Oh the pool has no towels, so bring ur own. The website makes the hotel look extremely new but the hotel has its wear & tear. Enjoyed the pools and band playing by the pool
2 night romance trip Sep 20, 2013
"reasonable stay at the beach front."
room was clean and serviced every day. old equipmet, AC was very loud. reasonable for an offpeeak stay at the beachfront.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
"Myrtle Beach"
The hotel overall was ok; especially in terms of location and the beach view + easy access, but after our first two nights, the housekeeping staff didn't do as well a job as they initially did. We stayed there 7 nights, and on our third night, they forgot to service our room so we had trash that stayed overnight until the next day and they forgot to bring us back fresh bath towels and we had to go down to reception ourselves to get them. It was terrible house keeping service and could have been better. Other than that, the overall location of the hotel / experience was ok. I rate it a 3 / 5.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Upgrade"
I arrived early. And I was not able to check in until 3 PM. As I waited in the lobby after a few hours. Other check in we're allowed. I ask why I wasn't able to get in early when others were. They said Room was ready.. While staying in the room. I left the whole day and when I got back Cleaning Service did not clean my room. I called front desk that I need clean towels and they said come and get them. Now I know why room wasn't ready because they clean service and the communication stinks.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"ok stay"
the lazy river wasn't cleaned and the kids used it as their private pool jumping in and out-no tubes.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
"Fun and convenient hotel"
Hotel blue was amazing. My boyfriend and I went there from Thursday- Sunday. The hotel staff was go nice and helpful and full of information. Great view and access to the ocean! The pool and swim up pool bar was awesome! Great location to great restaurants and water sports! Our ro had a full kitchen which I was not expecting that so it was very convenient to store of food and drinks!
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
"It's location was okay but the room was awful!"
Didn't enjoy my stay the beds were to small!
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2013
"Right on beach! Convenient."
Don't stay with a young family. Thankfully had a sister hotel more family friendly for kids to play at pool!!
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
AM
"great for kid activitys"
in all alot of fun but hotel could use some light repairing in areas,would stay here again
3 night trip Jul 9, 2013
mike
"Nice hotel on the beach."
Nice suites with very small closet. Great access to beach.
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
hawk
"Beautiful view"
Although we had an absolutely beautiful view, we were disappointed with the volume of the music. This hotel would be fine for young people or anyone that enjoys loud music. We could not open our balcony door with out being blasted. All the service people were very nice and helpful. I would not return for another visit.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
Wanda
The pool was really neat and had a awesome view of the ocean in the background.
3 night family trip Jun 10, 2013
Josh
"Nice hotel by the beach"
Hotel staff were friendly and courteous. Room was average. View was spectacular from top floor.
Other trip Jun 7, 2013
RickG
"Awesome hotel for spring break, MUST go back!"
LOVED this hotel!! When we got to the hotel to check in there were some other guests were having issues with their rooms. Got a little scared. After we checked in and found our room... Couldn't have been happier! The room was larger than we thought and we had an amazing oceanfront view! There are plenty of places to eat nearby and lots of nightlife not too far away. We had a problem with our shower a couple days in and the staff was very quick to come up and had it fixed almost immediately! The weather was amazing, but we just missed the opening of the swim-up bar. Can't wait to go back and enjoy everything at Hotel Blue and Captain's Quarters!
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
"great location,,,enjoyed the fun atmsopher,,,,"
music by the pool lacked variety (too much modren rap no old time rock) also too loud... Also 3:00 am fire alarm was distubding and poorly managed.....no security peaple or staff pressants to guide the gests. Aside from these two set backs.....a good hotel
Other trip May 29, 2013
Ray
"It was nice"
I enjoyed the stay.. It was nice and relaxing. The room was cool. The view was cool also..
3 night business trip May 17, 2013
Aaron
"nice hotel"
It was nice but we had to ask for alot of things that were suppose to be in our room. The people who work there are very nice. The location wasnt good.
2 night business trip May 20, 2013
amy
"Good getaway"
Overall Hotel Blue was above average. The room wasn't spectacular, but it was oceanfront. The pool and hot tubs weren't amazing, but were better than many that I've seen. I didn't deal with the staff much, but they were very friendly when the occasion arose.
4 night romance trip May 11, 2013
"Nice friendly American Workers YAY !!!"
it was very nice to stay at a hotel with American workers . everyone was very friendly . and spoke english!!!!!!!rooms very clean and the smiles made it even better. . I've never liked the umbrella renter guys (supposed to be life guards ),they really have gotten worse over the years.Very VERY troublesome with me setting up my own umbrella .i know i know they are just hustling for a buck . . But that isn't the hotels fault . they were great . .i hope the hotels slow these guys down though . . let me relax on the beach PLEASE!!!!!!!
2 night trip May 19, 2013
"Clean hotel but could use some upgrading"
the room and hallways were kept clean by the hotel staff, but the hotel was in deperate need of some repair and upgrades. The wallpaper was buckled and peeling and the decor was showing wear and out of date.
6 night family trip May 11, 2013
"Hotel Blue"
The ocean view from our room was perfect. The Hotel condition wasn't top of the line but nice enough & good for the price. It had all the amenities needed. The pool entertainment was fun. Overall we liked the Hotel and would stay there again.
5 night trip with friends May 9, 2013
AWESOME
2 night trip May 10, 2013
"Great music mix at the pool."
I loved the live DJ spinning tunes at the pool. I also liked the lounge chairs around the edge of the pool sitting in a couple inches of water. I've never stayed in a room w/ tiled floors, and it made the room feel clean. Great location w/in a mile of the main strip.
Other trip May 19, 2013
Chuck
"Best Pool Party on the Beach"
Clean rooms,good location on the beach.I and my wife are in our 50's,but we like to have fun.This Hotel sponors a pool party everyday in season,so begining at noon til 6 or 7 it is very rowdy and loud,but a fun time.The families can use the facilities at a nearby hotel,so they can spend a quieter day if they want.We picked this hotel specifically for the atmosphere,and it was as advertised.The staff was friendly,and helpful,there is daytime security at the pool,and it is a heck of a party.
4 night romance trip May 9, 2013
Lee and Sherrie
"Pool Bar!"
It was a wonderful experience!
2 night trip with friends May 10, 2013
"GREAT HOTEL!!!Great LocationSwim up bar IN pool"
This is an older hotel... I don't usually write reviews because I feel like people don't read them. But when looking for a hotel, this one I had to write about. before booking this hotel the reviews were a little discouraging. So I decided to go to Hotel Blue's website, and I'm glad I did. This hotel was wonderful. I did not give it all 5 stars, because I reserve that ranking for mind blowing experiences. But what I will say is that I will def. be staying at this hotel EACH AND EVERY TIME I stay in Myrtle Beach. The hotel is older (in it's prime, I don't think we could have been able to afford this one), but they have kept it up well! It is in a great location, NOT PET FRIENDLY, but FAMILY FRIENDLY. VERY diverse, poolside (they have a pool, lazy river (inside), and hot tup) you could see black, white, young, old, skinny, fat, preps, rockers, ect. all kinds of people. They have a cafe (Cafe Blue) that serves Starbucks's products. Two fast elevators (14 floors).. beach front. parking deck, bikes you can rent for $15/day, and their sister hotel has a complimentary bowling alley, swimming pool, and much more that you can use for free if booked. ONE BAD THING I WOULD POINT OUT. The beds are very small. twin/full sized to be exact. So don't think that you can get one room (double beds) and fit 4 people comfortable, unless every one is extra skinny... it's a very intimate sleep. LOL oh- and they play loud music at the pool but they lower it around 10:30-11.
Other trip May 13, 2013