All hotels in Vienna, Austria

Delicious food
  • Value
    Poor value for money
    Bad internet service
"Great location and great service"
Great location, right on the ring, and generous room sizes, nicely updated and immaculate. WiFi is about dial-up grade, <2Mbps download speed, 1/3 of that for upload, even with the high speed premium option - worst in any hotel I have been in in over 10 years, but they say they are changing providers early in 2016, so this should go away. Staff service was wonderful, especially the concierge, Miriam, who was incredibly helpful. Walk to everything, too, and a huge city park, which is beautiful, right across the street.
6 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
Ron
"Gem in the heart of Vienna"
Wonderful hotel, only a 5-7-minute walk from the heart of Vienna. Very professional and friendly staff. The double room is big enough for a family of four. The buffet breakfast, which was included in the price, is outstanding.... Would return to this hotel in a heartbeat.
3 night family trip Jan 2, 2016
"First Vienna Visit"
The lovation of the hotel was great for siteseeing. The bathroom and room was a bit run down. Comfortable but due for renovation. The staff was very professional and helpful throughout our stay.
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
"City explore"
Well, great hotel but the rooms need detail refurbishment. Everything in the rooms is old. It is embarrassing for this hotel to ask 9 euro per day for wifi in the room and not to have sleepers and bath towel in the room! So disappointed. Location and breakfast excellent, very friendly staff.
2 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
"Good Hotel"
Stay was good service very good
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2015
Easwara iyer
"Great location across city park."
Friendly people, great breakfast. On the negative side, you need a gasmask to enter the hotel. there are always several people SMOKING in the front entrance. On my second stay they put 3 different blocks on my credit card totaling $ 400.- ( the room was prepaid ) Which showed as PENDING on my statement. It took me about one hour and a call to Vienna to find out that these blocks would be void. The hotel should make guest aware of this practice to save time and AGRAVATION.
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
Nick
"Love it"
Can't pick a better place in Vienna. Close to everything. First class hotel. Always my first choice in Vienna.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2015
Brent
"Wouldn't Stay Here Again"
This hotel was very loud and many of the staff were not very friendly. The location was good, but I wouldn't stay here again. This is the worst Marriott I've ever stayed at. I just finished two weeks in Europe and this was my only bad experience. The trip was amazing, but this was a disappointment.
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
kim from VA
"Marriott does not disappoint"
From the moment, we arrived we felt very warmly welcomed.gorfeous hotel and very convenient to metro and tram.
2 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
"Trip to Vienne"
The food was very bad, and the staff not friendly . The bathroom is very small and the towells are too thin and old. The tours that were offered by the hotel were bad. They lied about the air conditioner in the cruise in the Danube. They told as that the tour was in spanish and the guide did not speak spanish. The concert and the operetta were wonderfull. Nice city.
5 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
PILAR
"Very nice hotel close to the center"
really good, excellent, room are spacious and well decorated. staff is very kind
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
Christian
"Was a nice hotel near to the city and stadpark"
The minibar was closed Over all was nice and the hotel staf were friendly.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Excellent only stay for one night but I will recommend this hotel to my friends
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
Cary
"Close to all good places"
Great locating. Close to nice restaurants.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
eyal
"Nice hotel, great location .."
Nice hotel, great location , convenient for shopping , sightseeing and shows .. Even rental car pickup .
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
ziggy
"Excellent breakfast, but the same everyday."
Staff generally courteous and very helpful. Got in the hotel very late from an overseas flight and room was cancelled even though they guarantee late arrival. The staff made up by letting us stay in their suite for a night. Too bad we were only staying there for a night before we had to leave for the day's activity. Their standard room has nothing special. Breakfast is excellent but selection the same everyday. It's our first time in Vienna so I had nothing to compare stay and prices with. Hotel is located centrally so accessible to Ringstrassen and the State Opera House where most tours start from but most tours can pick up from hotel. Restaurants also accessible. Tram runs right in front.
Other trip May 28, 2015
Good hotel
"Vacation in Vienna"
A true 5 star hotel. Very nice rooms, outstanding beds, very helpful staff great food. Upgraded room to gain access to executive lounge with drinks, snacks and buffet breakfast and dinners and free internet. Very convenient to the historical parts of the city and major train stations
2 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
"Great hotel on discount"
This is our favorite hotel in Vienna. 5 star hotel overlooking the city park. With the strong USD, we were able to get in for $170 a night. Cannot beat that. Great facilities including swimming pool, fitness club, and sauna. The location is very good. Tram stop right in front, two metro stations closeby. And the train station less than 10 minutes walk. If you are a Marriott club member, they will wavier the internet fee (10-14 euro per day).
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Patrick
Very nice location and beatiful hotel.. I love it.. The park near by
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Excellent location, service and food. Room was comfortable. Breakfast buffet had all type of different options. Lounge area had good food at dinner including wine, liquors, sodas and water. Highly recommended.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Good location and that's the only nice thing about"
The location of the hotel is good, the hotel itself is old building, room gave me a feeling a bit of depression atmosphere. The stuff won't smile and be nice until you tips them, not all of them but 80% yes. The hotel has a shop inside but be careful if you have children bcs cars cost there around 350-380 euro ( in other shop same car might cost 100 euro). Don't think will come back to this hotel again.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Fatima
"Family Weekend In Vienna"
We chose the Vienna Marriott for our Easter weekend city break for its location and reputation. The location is near perfect: a five minute walk to the city's main pedestrian walking streets, the opera and a stone's throw from the city park. The staff were warm, welcoming and the facilities nothing short of a five star experience.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
SummitHouse
"Very nice hotel. Great location."
Loved staying at the Marriott. The location is excellent. You can almost walk to all the places. Great restaurants and shopping nearby. The breakfast spread was amazing. I loved staying here and will go back.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Stay in Vienna"
It was an excellent hotel
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
LUIS
Very good hotel, good location and helpful staff, however the breakfast restaurant was always short of something, bowls, food, spoons... the staff there needs to be more competent. Very good variety of food though. The rooms were big enough for the four of us. Vienna is an amazing city, four days was not enough, especially during Christmas!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"When in Vienna"
The Marriott is perfectly located for a quick trip to Vienna: across from a park on the Ringstrasse, easy walk to every site in the Historic Center of the city. While the facilities are fine, that is all they are: the hotel is charmless, the room generic, the bathroom ordinary.....not that I was seeking extreme luxury....it just seemed like an upscale hotel in Kansas. (sorry Kansas).
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"Texan in Vienna"
A great location, nice comfortable room, a bit pricey.
2 night business trip Dec 26, 2014
Sunil
"Nice hotel close to city center"
Excellent location of the Hotel, i could come back any time i needed rest.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
vassilios
"Nice hotel in the center of everything!!"
We enjoying stay at the Marriot Vienna.We had the junior suite lots of space big windows overlooking the park .Very clean and everyone was very helpful .I stay there again.The Location was perfect.Rita.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
rita
"a good one night stopover"
Just one night as a way station to leaving Austria. Beds very comfortable and staff very helpful. Also, liked that we could open the window and sleep cool. The meal in the in-house restaurant was fine, but they need to get an authentic apple strudel recipe for the price. The meal was overpriced but very convenient.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to everything downtown"
Good stay. It was a nice stay as usual . Vienna was great.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
GREAT SPOT FOR VIENNA SIGHTSEEING. NICE FRIENDLY CLEAN HOTEL
2 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
Brent
"The best"
i like it very much and i will visit again I recmmond to visit
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
Overall the hotel was was excellent , the staff, the service and especially the breakfast. There was one blight on our stay and that was the behavior of another guest at the pool. My two daughters enjoyed swimming in the evening after a day of sight seeing. Usually supervised by my husband, each evening my daughters would discuss a lady who shouted and intimidated the children swimming in the pool, my husband confirmed this lady was out of order and that she had actually pushed and pinched the back of a little girl's neck unfortunately the child's mother did not see what actually happened she just heard the lady scold her little girl (approximately 7 years) she claimed that the child was disturbing her swim, the mother then apologized. My youngest daughter also saw what happened this left her feeling very nervous about swimming the next evening I promised I would accompany her, the lady appeared and began swimming there where six children in the pool including two very small children, my two children and a brother and sister everyone was enjoying the water, then suddenly the lady swam beside the brother and sister the children were simply playing the lady turned viciously and pushed the girl under the water then when the child came up from under the water the lady viciously thumbed the child at the side of the head around the ear and neck area. The child was so shocked she jumped out of the pool and ran to her parents who were in the whirlpool and also didn't see this attack. I saw the child was very upset so I went to the mother to tell her what I witnessed, then the parents confronted the lady there was some very unpleasant things said in the meantime my husband took our children from the pool as did other parents, the attendant happened to be in the gym and didn't see what transpired as I left I gave my room number in case an adult witness was required, she then informed me that this lady frequently came to the pool and was habitually badly behaved. The next
Other trip Nov 5, 2014
"Weekend in Vienna"
The location was good for the sights in the Old Town. The rooms were comfortable and big for hotels in Europe.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Jeannine
"Very nice and accommodating !"
The hotel was very clean and the staff exceptionally helpful.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"nice hotel, great lication"
very good experience, great location, good acomodations
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Besides the location, nothing good to say"
Uninspiring hospital like looking hotel, aging rooms. Slow expensive wifi.
Response by Vienna Marriott Hotel
Dear valued guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Vienna Marriott Hotel with us. It appears from your feedback that there were a few challenges during your stay with Internet performance. In today’s modern world, we certainly understand how important Internet performance is to ensuring an enjoyable stay, whether it’s to stay connected with colleagues during business travel or with family and friends during leisure adventures. I truly apologize that the service was not fully functional during your stay. I, along with all other hotel associates, are passionate about offering the best possible experience to all of our guests and are subsequently looking into ways to improve the reliability of our Internet service. In regards to the rooms, I am happy to inform you that we already have scheduled a complete room redo at the end of 2015. Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us!
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"I was happy their"
Excellent, I liked this hotel and it's not the first time stay their. The staff so nice and helpful.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
"Excellent hotel."
First class experience. Would recommend this hotel
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
xnibl
we always stay at Marriott hotel. the hotel was clean. rooms were clean and spacious. and very quiet. will stay again.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
ralph
"Vienna with Family"
A great Hotel and Perfect location. The breakfast could be better.
"Excellent hotel"
Location close to innerstadt park and convenient to subway. Well maintained. Lobby area has free wifi. Pricey parking (35 euros per night). Cafe and restaurant in hotel is good. Will recommend it.
2 night trip Jul 7, 2014
"Vienna escape"
This was my families 2nd time staying at this hotel. This visit was better than the last, but for two adults and two children we did upgrade to a suite for space and comfort.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
The staff is friendly. Situated close to the metro, close to the eating places. The hotel is very clean . We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel.
Other trip May 23, 2014
Ray
"great service as expected"
I enjoyed my stay but not as much as before. I enjoyed the park view on a previous occasion.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Great for family"
2 young kids (2,5) great location..very comfertable..pool was nice on a rainy day.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
may
"Great for family"
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
may
"I love it."
I really love this hotel. The location, the staff, the services in side the hotel. Only one thing that I didn't like that there is no free wifi inside the room but they have free wifi in the lobby.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014