All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here75 E Harmon Avenue, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Fun Time"
Great Time Hotel 1 Block From Strip
4 night family trip May 13, 2015
Eugene
"Great Place for Business or Family"
Great stay
3 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
"MayPac Fight - Vegas"
The only thing wrong, was the smell of the carpet in the hall ways. It had an oder.
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
Catina
"Nice !"
Nice stay, perfect location, employees were extremely nice and helpful
2 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
Chantal
"Blah"
this is a timeshare vacation property. Even though we were staying for a few nights as hotel guests, the service level was commensurate with the timeshare nature of the place. The room was cleaned very late, and in a fairly cursory manner. There were limits dining options on the property. Fortunately it is located just across the street from Miracle Mile, with many dining options. The room had on average 6 moths per night, which appeared mysteriously - and kept renewing themselves. It was okay, nothing to rave about. The bell captain was very helpful - which is more than can be said for either the front desk or the concierge.
3 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"Moth infestation"
I was excited to try the Marriott Grande Chateau because I didn't want to stay at a casino hotel and have to deal with the smoke and gaming tourists since I was here for a work trip. Check in was smooth and welcoming, however upon entering my room, I was hit with a musty and mildewy smell. I figured it was just the a/c. I wasn't in the room more than 10 minutes when I saw three giant moths flying around. I managed to kill one right away but had to chase the other two around for a bit. Being on the 31st floor (with windows that don't open) made me wonder where these guys were coming from. I realized it must be from their venting system, which freaked me out more because what's happening at night after I go to bed?! I mentioned it to the front desk when I checked out and she confirmed that they do have a "problem with moths" and have been trying to figure out how to get rid of them. She said they believe it's in the vent system as well. Great. I probably won't be staying here again and I hope the owners of this vacation time share property know about this.
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
"not a class hotel"
Wish hotel had a restaurant. Had to wait a long time for the cab to the airport. Wish the pool had been a deeper pool for swimming.
2 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
elaine
"don't miss this hotel. the best on the strip!"
Most pleasant hotel to stay at reasonable price. Very comfortable 1 bedroom suite including full size equipped large kitchen, dining and living space. Spacious bathroom with in room spa bath. 2 pools, full size gym that meets your expectation at any luxury hotel. great location, no casino and quiet!
3 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
Yann
"Great room even better price"
The room was spacious and comfortable, but I really enjoyed the bed it was just a perfect fit for my liking. The shower was big and had two shower heads which didn't use both just one, but a neat feature. Living room was good place to relax specially with those awesome red sofa chairs. Kitchen has all essentials that you would use in everyday at your home. Overall the room was awesome hopefully soon I'll go back to Vegas again and book the same room.
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
"Much need vacation"
Great location, across the street from the miracle mile mall. nice comfy room. I like that they provided a shuttle to the grocery store. The hotel also offers many activities for adults and children. .
4 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
"Great hotel fabulous value!"
Excellent hotel and location. Room was very accommodating. Staff was friend especially the Bell Hop Hunter.
3 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
La Jetta
"Las Vegas"
Excellent Location and everything was excellent
2 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Mary Jo
"Customer Service Plus!"
We were so impressed by the customer service we experienced from the moment we drove into the driveway until the moment we left. The courtesy valet service provided great service with the care they took with parking and retrieving our car. I especially liked being able to swipe my parking stub and seeing exactly where I was in the line to retrieve my car. Additionally an item was forgotten and, later on our checkout day, we called and the hotel checked, retrieved the forgotten item and mailed it to us. Again, another example of the highest level of customer service.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Art
"Above average hotel. "Excellent""
The hotel was extremely clean, gorgeous suite, everyone was very helpful and professional .We left a small bag at the valet. I called lost and found two days after and I spoke to (Tracey) she had excellent customer service. She found the bag and sent it back at no charge. Highly recommend this hotel.
2 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
ANA MARIA
"Doesn't Get Better Than This!"
I didn't want to go home! This hotel, the staff, everything was amazing! We stayed in the one bedroom villa and it was gorgeous! Can't wait to go back and stay there again!
3 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
Brooke
"Marriott Chatteau"
This was a nice hotle with free valet and right next door to planet Hollywood. It was close to the strip too.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Great Stay away from Smoke and Noise in Las Vegas"
Perfect Location for our weekend events at the Hard Rock. The Grand Chateau, however, is not smoke-filled. + Convenient taxi pickup outside or mandatory free valet for your vehicle. It is a 5-10 wait when you need your car. The room we had was nice and clean, the bed very comfortable. Cofee maker, huge tub. Speaking of which, I wanted a room with a jacuzzi tub at first, but it turned out the standard rooms have a tub that is swimming pool sized compared to mine at home. Didntu see the pools or fitness area.aybe next time. They are nice as well. Oh! And the easiest and quickest checkc in/out ever. Check in time was at 4. Arrived at 4:10, and was up in the room on 8th floor by 4:15
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"comfortable and quiet"
In Vegas for a memorial service with family as well as some sight seeing.
4 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Ellen
"Nice, clean and close to everything"
The staff was really friendly and attentive. Our room was a really nice size that accomadated all of our needs. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
happy wife
"Gemstone in Vegas"
2 families went to spend a night in Vegas. The location was great, comfortably walking distance from the strip. When we entered the suite, we were surprised to see the spacious 2 rooms and a living room + kitchen. The suite was completely separated by a sound-proof door. There were 2 bathtubs, 3 TV's, 2 King beds, 2 Queen sofa beds, and the kitchen was equipped with a big refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, and all the pots and pans. And there were a washer and dryer inside of the suite!! Crazy.... I could have done free laundry there. LOL... And the best of the deal, they didn't ask for the "resort fee" that other sneaky hotels add onto the total bill when you check out. I had one issue with the thermostat. The fan was running even though I turned it off. So, I called the front desk, and they dispatched an engineer who replaced the faulty unit in 30 minutes. The hotel should check other thermostats for malfunction to save electricity since this is a new hotel and there might be more out there. I had a wonderful experience at this hotel, and I highly recommend it.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Young
"Front Desk Lailoni most accommodating & helpful"
our stay was pleasant; would have preferred a late check out but they could not accommodate us
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Felicia
"Marriott Grand Chateau Vegas"
1 bedroom villa -- very spacious/luxurious/full kitchen. Beautiful hotel located near center of Vegas Strip, but not on top of it so it is quiet. This is a time share facility so watch out for the sales pitch.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Definitely Coming back again!"
Had a very pleasant stay. We were 6 friends in a 2 bedroom villa, with a full kitchen, dining and living room area. the master bedroom had a full tub which was splendid. The hotel has two pools on two different floors which are great, with a full bar offering great (a bit pricy) drinks. Valet Parking was complementary and the gentlemen were very nice and rather quick in bringing our vehicles up front. overall, would I stay here again? heck yeah!
3 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
"Good hotel, close to strip."
Great hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff.The only downside was that they do not have self parking . Although they do provide complementary valet parking, it tends to slow things down, especially during busy times.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Hidden Gem"
I went with my family and got the two bedroom suit. It exceeded what I had read in other reviews and was a wonderful experience. I have stayed at other places on the strip and This hotels location was ideal! no loud clubs or casinos to walk through with dancing girls. just a classy stay with two pools, exercise room literally half a blocks walk right into the action of the strip. I called ahead and asked about resort fees and how much they would hold on my card. When i showed up I wasn't jerked around or mislead it was just as they had told me. The one thing which sounded nice on paper but in practice wasn't all that great was the "free" valet parking. its actually compulsory. which is nice on the dropping off part, but not so much with the picking up part. you have to wait 5 - 10 min. (not as long as other hotels which are bigger) but I wished I could have picked up my car myself some nights. The kitchen was fully stocked and washer and dryer in the room was nice on our last day after the pool to dry swimsuits. I will for sure pick this hotel when I come back to Vegas. I was very pleased!
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Vili
"Vegas stay"
Last second hotel booking, turned out to be a great place, hotel staff was helpful and friendly.
nick
"Smoke free"
We choose this hotel because we were traveling with kids and wanted a smoke free property. I loved everything about staying here. The valet was fast, the rooms were big, loved the seperate sleeping area, the little coffee stand down stairs served Starbucks coffee. It was over priced, but loved that it was right there. Also loved that it was a short walk to the strip. The Only bad thing was I didn't like the pillows. we will be staying here again when we are in vegas.
sarah
"Great Hotel / Great Value."
The location was convenient; 1 block from strip. New, clean, modern, comfortable hotel with great amenities. I'm coming back.
2 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
Edwin
"great value"
great non-smoking hotel one block off the strip and no resort fees
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Nice hotel off the strip"
Stayed two nights and the accommodations were great. Hotel bar prices were a bit high though. Easy access to taxis and a great mall within walking distance.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
maggie
"2 bedroom villa"
Villa was in excellent shape. All of the appliances were in excellent working order! One of the best hotel facilities our family has stayed at. There were some special programs during the day for the granddaughter and it was in reasonable walking distance of the strip. We liked the security afforded by the hotel staff; we appreciated being away from the noise of a casino. Great place for children (maybe a little pricey) but overall a better than well-managed and friendly facility.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"4 stars for Marriott Grand Chateau"
I thought this was a great hotel with fabulous service. It is right off of the strip - just a block off. The location is great. The room is very comfortable and there is a sink, microwave and refrigerator which is nice. Finally, the staff was incredibly friendly.
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
kelly
"Nice hotel near the strip"
Nice staff, beautiful room, I can't complain. The price was a little high but it was a beautiful room. It was close to the strip and easy to find.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
robert
"Room review"
Room needs an uplift to live up to Mariott's reputation.... Had a microwave and some silverware .....
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
Balraj
"Great hotel, close to the strip"
Great and friendly staff, the rooms were spacious and clean, not on the strip but close enough to it, close by food
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Angela
"Not a true hotel or a casino, but comfortable"
I didn't realize that this was not a true hotel but rather a vacation home that happens to run a hotel operation. While the room was comfortable and clean, service was minimal, with no real restaurant (a rooftop lounge was closed for the winter). There is a small convenient store with some limited food options but it's more of a "grab-and-go." There are restaurants and shops in walking distance so the location is convenient enough. One thing I really liked was the fact that there was a laundry machine and dryer in my room. It became handy after working out at the gym.
2 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"Will stay again!!!"
Really enjoyed the hotel - clean, fast check-in, and on the strip (well, just off it, but when you consider that you have to walk a mile through the casino to get to your hotel room for a room on the strip, it's comparable).
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Road Tripper
"Usually stay on name hotels on The Strip."
No coffee pot, but delivered later.
1 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
"Great hotel if apt-style room is wanted"
2 night stay on the 11th floor. One bedroom villa. Excellent location for a non-gaming non smoking with apt-style hotel rooms. Great firm mattress. Only negatives would be that there is no self parking (valet- only) and the walls are thin so you can hear the people above and beside you.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
monika
"Loved it."
I thought I was staying in a standard room, but the room turned out anything but standard. Full kitchen with large refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave. But suite with nice view. I'll be back!
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"Nice Value"
Impressed with the amenities available. Would be a good value if not during CES :)
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
"Great hotel and location"
Hotel room was very clean on arrival, a bit of an odor at first, but sprayed some febreeze and it was good within a few minutes. The bed was ok, not the most comfortable I've ever slept in, but also not the worst. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful with questions about where to go. Hotel had an awesome bar/lounge area and a great cafe with a good selection. About a 3 minute walk to the strip so not bad at all. Overall a great hotel at a great price. Would be a 5 star perfect if the beds were just a bit more comfortable.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"MARRIOTT SHOULD SUPPORT ITS GUEST"
HOTEL NEED TO SUPPORT ITS GUEST WITH PARTIES, EXAMPLE WILL BE TO REFER ITS GUEST TO LAS VEGAS HOST OF NIGHTCLUB, SO THAT GUEST OF YOUR HOTEL CAN GET INTO THOSE AMAZING NIGHTCLUBS IN VEGAS.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Tokunbo
"Best hotel so far"
Had a great time at the hotel from beginning to end, service was always friendly and willing to help out. Room was very clean and comfortable as well.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Very nice hotel. Courteous staff and room was excellent.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Week to Remember!!"
Great location! Walking distance to the strip and many casinos! Disappointed with the food availability in close proximity. Hotel amenities were nice, valet, fitness room, pool/hot tub area were great! If there on business, bring your own clock!! You will not find a clock in the casinos and time flies! Was there five nights and slept avg 3 hrs/night. A tip: the most expensive thing in Vegas is what you get for FREE!! Be careful!!
4 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"A great experience"
Great service, everyone was friendly and helpful. Very clean and great activities planned- highly recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"room was cool"
The hot tub was dope! BYOB though. BRING YOUR OWN BUBBLES.
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
"Quieter hotel just off the strip"
My stay was great until I went to check out and learned that I was being charged more than quoted because I had booked through Expedia. I had been going to cancel my room after attending a conference and was told that would be no problem. When I inquired about room rates if I stayed, I was quoted what I thought was a very reasonable rate and elected to stay based on the quote. However, when I went to check out, I was charged a higher rate and was told it was because I had booked with Expedia. I asked for a reduction, since I based my stay on their quote and was refused. While I enjoyed the hotel and the staff I will not stay again. Also makes me leery of booking through Expedia.....
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Paula
"Great hotel -would gladly stay there again"
We were on a honey moon. Great hotel close to the strip and yet quiet enough. Rooms are big and clean. Service is amazing. Gym doesn't have barbell with weights ( only dumbbells), but there is a machine for every muscle group so I was still able to complete a kind of a workout. Almost everything is complimentary - and we used it all! (Gym, pool, bar, laundry..) Overall we had a great time and would gladly stay there again.
3 night romance trip Oct 13, 2014