All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
75 E Harmon Avenue, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Great family place to stay!"
This hotel has all the glamour of Vegas without having to go through a casino to get there. Great for families with kids. There are activities planned for the whole family all day long and the suites are fantastic for bringing along extended family or friends! The kitchens are a real money-savers when you don't have to eat out every meal. Love this place!
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Nice hotel located closer to the strip"
We enjoyed our stay at Grand Marriott. basic amenities are available and rooms were nice and clean as expected of Marriott hotels. Strip is 5 min walk from the hotel and also you can take the bus ride which stops in front of the hotel.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Kishore
"Excellent value and location for families."
Only a long block away from the nicer part of the strip. No casino. Very nice suites with everything to make a family's stay comfortable. I'd recommend it.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Nancy C.
"Much need vacation"
Great location, across the street from the miracle mile mall. nice comfy room. I like that they provided a shuttle to the grocery store. The hotel also offers many activities for adults and children. .
4 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
"Convenient to the Strip without being ON the Strip"
Had to be in Vegas for a conference, and the discounterd group of rooms reserved at the high-end hotel/casino where the conference was being held quickly sold out. Quick research pointed me toward the Marriott Grand Chateau, which was perfect. Big, bright room, good shower, deep bathtub. Because it's not a casino, there was no smoking in the building, which was lovely. Would absolutely stay again, for business or with my family.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Leslie
"Vegas Escape"
My husband and myself recently traveled to Las Vegas with my adult daughter and her friend. We primarily wanted to relax, see some shows and enjoy warm weather after a miserable winter in the east. The Marriott Chateau was so perfect, it gave us all some elbow room ( we had two one bedroom suites) and we could leave the craziness of the strip. We loved that there isn't a casino that you have to walk through to get to your room. Our rooms were across the hall from each other on the 28th floor and both rooms had excellent views - each very different of course. We found the staff to be friendly, courteous and welcoming. The beds were especially comfortable (and my daughter is quite particular) We would definitely stay at the Marriott Chateau again.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Great to be off the strip"
Hotel was fantastic, the location was excellent. This was our first time staying off the Strip and at this hotel (2-BR suite), and we would do it again! Being able to have a full kitchen allowed us to go back to the room to enjoy some wine and cheese and relax on the couch in a large room - without being confined to a typical strip hotel room. Staff was great, free valet parking was wonderful. Rooms were clean and very large. Bravo!
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Married in LV
"Great hotel fabulous value!"
Excellent hotel and location. Room was very accommodating. Staff was friend especially the Bell Hop Hunter.
3 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
La Jetta
"Las Vegas"
Excellent Location and everything was excellent
2 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Mary Jo
"Excellent hotel close to strip"
Easy walking distance to major resorts and shopping. Newly appointed suite and two pools available. Very helpful staff; main desk service 24/7.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Ed
"Customer Service Plus!"
We were so impressed by the customer service we experienced from the moment we drove into the driveway until the moment we left. The courtesy valet service provided great service with the care they took with parking and retrieving our car. I especially liked being able to swipe my parking stub and seeing exactly where I was in the line to retrieve my car. Additionally an item was forgotten and, later on our checkout day, we called and the hotel checked, retrieved the forgotten item and mailed it to us. Again, another example of the highest level of customer service.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Art
"Best place for families (Saudi! you'll like it)"
It is a nice place for the money and location. the staff are excellent. however, every time there is a problem. Last time was water shortage!.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Abo-da7m
"Easy in, easy out"
Valley parking only. It's a little annoying if you only need to get something out of the car you forgot, so take everything you need the first two times!!! Hotel very close to the strip, so walk don't drive or take a taxi.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Crug
"Above average hotel. "Excellent""
The hotel was extremely clean, gorgeous suite, everyone was very helpful and professional .We left a small bag at the valet. I called lost and found two days after and I spoke to (Tracey) she had excellent customer service. She found the bag and sent it back at no charge. Highly recommend this hotel.
2 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
ANA MARIA
"Very happy"
Room was really nice, good size, equipped with everything. DVD was broken and so were a couple lights.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
hbmom
"Doesn't Get Better Than This!"
I didn't want to go home! This hotel, the staff, everything was amazing! We stayed in the one bedroom villa and it was gorgeous! Can't wait to go back and stay there again!
3 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
Brooke
"Marriott Chatteau"
This was a nice hotle with free valet and right next door to planet Hollywood. It was close to the strip too.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Staffs were good up until they called my friend an idiot when they helped wheeled him in to the hotel because he was too drunk to walk.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Great Stay away from Smoke and Noise in Las Vegas"
Perfect Location for our weekend events at the Hard Rock. The Grand Chateau, however, is not smoke-filled. + Convenient taxi pickup outside or mandatory free valet for your vehicle. It is a 5-10 wait when you need your car. The room we had was nice and clean, the bed very comfortable. Cofee maker, huge tub. Speaking of which, I wanted a room with a jacuzzi tub at first, but it turned out the standard rooms have a tub that is swimming pool sized compared to mine at home. Didntu see the pools or fitness area.aybe next time. They are nice as well. Oh! And the easiest and quickest checkc in/out ever. Check in time was at 4. Arrived at 4:10, and was up in the room on 8th floor by 4:15
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"comfortable and quiet"
In Vegas for a memorial service with family as well as some sight seeing.
4 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Ellen
"Nice, clean and close to everything"
The staff was really friendly and attentive. Our room was a really nice size that accomadated all of our needs. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
happy wife
"Gemstone in Vegas"
2 families went to spend a night in Vegas. The location was great, comfortably walking distance from the strip. When we entered the suite, we were surprised to see the spacious 2 rooms and a living room + kitchen. The suite was completely separated by a sound-proof door. There were 2 bathtubs, 3 TV's, 2 King beds, 2 Queen sofa beds, and the kitchen was equipped with a big refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, and all the pots and pans. And there were a washer and dryer inside of the suite!! Crazy.... I could have done free laundry there. LOL... And the best of the deal, they didn't ask for the "resort fee" that other sneaky hotels add onto the total bill when you check out. I had one issue with the thermostat. The fan was running even though I turned it off. So, I called the front desk, and they dispatched an engineer who replaced the faulty unit in 30 minutes. The hotel should check other thermostats for malfunction to save electricity since this is a new hotel and there might be more out there. I had a wonderful experience at this hotel, and I highly recommend it.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Young
"Front Desk Lailoni most accommodating & helpful"
our stay was pleasant; would have preferred a late check out but they could not accommodate us
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Felicia
"Marriott Grand Chateau Vegas"
1 bedroom villa -- very spacious/luxurious/full kitchen. Beautiful hotel located near center of Vegas Strip, but not on top of it so it is quiet. This is a time share facility so watch out for the sales pitch.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Definitely Coming back again!"
Had a very pleasant stay. We were 6 friends in a 2 bedroom villa, with a full kitchen, dining and living room area. the master bedroom had a full tub which was splendid. The hotel has two pools on two different floors which are great, with a full bar offering great (a bit pricy) drinks. Valet Parking was complementary and the gentlemen were very nice and rather quick in bringing our vehicles up front. overall, would I stay here again? heck yeah!
3 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
"Good hotel, close to strip."
Great hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff.The only downside was that they do not have self parking . Although they do provide complementary valet parking, it tends to slow things down, especially during busy times.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Hidden Gem"
I went with my family and got the two bedroom suit. It exceeded what I had read in other reviews and was a wonderful experience. I have stayed at other places on the strip and This hotels location was ideal! no loud clubs or casinos to walk through with dancing girls. just a classy stay with two pools, exercise room literally half a blocks walk right into the action of the strip. I called ahead and asked about resort fees and how much they would hold on my card. When i showed up I wasn't jerked around or mislead it was just as they had told me. The one thing which sounded nice on paper but in practice wasn't all that great was the "free" valet parking. its actually compulsory. which is nice on the dropping off part, but not so much with the picking up part. you have to wait 5 - 10 min. (not as long as other hotels which are bigger) but I wished I could have picked up my car myself some nights. The kitchen was fully stocked and washer and dryer in the room was nice on our last day after the pool to dry swimsuits. I will for sure pick this hotel when I come back to Vegas. I was very pleased!
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Vili
"Vegas stay"
Last second hotel booking, turned out to be a great place, hotel staff was helpful and friendly.
nick
"Smoke free"
We choose this hotel because we were traveling with kids and wanted a smoke free property. I loved everything about staying here. The valet was fast, the rooms were big, loved the seperate sleeping area, the little coffee stand down stairs served Starbucks coffee. It was over priced, but loved that it was right there. Also loved that it was a short walk to the strip. The Only bad thing was I didn't like the pillows. we will be staying here again when we are in vegas.
sarah
"Great Hotel / Great Value."
The location was convenient; 1 block from strip. New, clean, modern, comfortable hotel with great amenities. I'm coming back.
2 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
Edwin
"great value"
great non-smoking hotel one block off the strip and no resort fees
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Nice hotel off the strip"
Stayed two nights and the accommodations were great. Hotel bar prices were a bit high though. Easy access to taxis and a great mall within walking distance.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
maggie
"2 bedroom villa"
Villa was in excellent shape. All of the appliances were in excellent working order! One of the best hotel facilities our family has stayed at. There were some special programs during the day for the granddaughter and it was in reasonable walking distance of the strip. We liked the security afforded by the hotel staff; we appreciated being away from the noise of a casino. Great place for children (maybe a little pricey) but overall a better than well-managed and friendly facility.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"4 stars for Marriott Grand Chateau"
I thought this was a great hotel with fabulous service. It is right off of the strip - just a block off. The location is great. The room is very comfortable and there is a sink, microwave and refrigerator which is nice. Finally, the staff was incredibly friendly.
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
kelly
"Nice hotel near the strip"
Nice staff, beautiful room, I can't complain. The price was a little high but it was a beautiful room. It was close to the strip and easy to find.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
robert
"Room review"
Room needs an uplift to live up to Mariott's reputation.... Had a microwave and some silverware .....
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
Balraj
"Great hotel, close to the strip"
Great and friendly staff, the rooms were spacious and clean, not on the strip but close enough to it, close by food
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Angela
"Not a true hotel or a casino, but comfortable"
I didn't realize that this was not a true hotel but rather a vacation home that happens to run a hotel operation. While the room was comfortable and clean, service was minimal, with no real restaurant (a rooftop lounge was closed for the winter). There is a small convenient store with some limited food options but it's more of a "grab-and-go." There are restaurants and shops in walking distance so the location is convenient enough. One thing I really liked was the fact that there was a laundry machine and dryer in my room. It became handy after working out at the gym.
2 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"Will stay again!!!"
Really enjoyed the hotel - clean, fast check-in, and on the strip (well, just off it, but when you consider that you have to walk a mile through the casino to get to your hotel room for a room on the strip, it's comparable).
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Road Tripper
"Usually stay on name hotels on The Strip."
No coffee pot, but delivered later.
1 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
"Great hotel if apt-style room is wanted"
2 night stay on the 11th floor. One bedroom villa. Excellent location for a non-gaming non smoking with apt-style hotel rooms. Great firm mattress. Only negatives would be that there is no self parking (valet- only) and the walls are thin so you can hear the people above and beside you.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
monika
"Loved it."
I thought I was staying in a standard room, but the room turned out anything but standard. Full kitchen with large refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave. But suite with nice view. I'll be back!
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"Nice Value"
Impressed with the amenities available. Would be a good value if not during CES :)
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
"Great hotel and location"
Hotel room was very clean on arrival, a bit of an odor at first, but sprayed some febreeze and it was good within a few minutes. The bed was ok, not the most comfortable I've ever slept in, but also not the worst. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful with questions about where to go. Hotel had an awesome bar/lounge area and a great cafe with a good selection. About a 3 minute walk to the strip so not bad at all. Overall a great hotel at a great price. Would be a 5 star perfect if the beds were just a bit more comfortable.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"MARRIOTT SHOULD SUPPORT ITS GUEST"
HOTEL NEED TO SUPPORT ITS GUEST WITH PARTIES, EXAMPLE WILL BE TO REFER ITS GUEST TO LAS VEGAS HOST OF NIGHTCLUB, SO THAT GUEST OF YOUR HOTEL CAN GET INTO THOSE AMAZING NIGHTCLUBS IN VEGAS.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Tokunbo
"Best hotel so far"
Had a great time at the hotel from beginning to end, service was always friendly and willing to help out. Room was very clean and comfortable as well.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Very nice hotel. Courteous staff and room was excellent.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Week to Remember!!"
Great location! Walking distance to the strip and many casinos! Disappointed with the food availability in close proximity. Hotel amenities were nice, valet, fitness room, pool/hot tub area were great! If there on business, bring your own clock!! You will not find a clock in the casinos and time flies! Was there five nights and slept avg 3 hrs/night. A tip: the most expensive thing in Vegas is what you get for FREE!! Be careful!!
4 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"A great experience"
Great service, everyone was friendly and helpful. Very clean and great activities planned- highly recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"room was cool"
The hot tub was dope! BYOB though. BRING YOUR OWN BUBBLES.
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014