All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
75 E Harmon Avenue, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"comfortable and quiet"
In Vegas for a memorial service with family as well as some sight seeing.
4 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Ellen
"Nice, clean and close to everything"
The staff was really friendly and attentive. Our room was a really nice size that accomadated all of our needs. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
happy wife
"Gemstone in Vegas"
2 families went to spend a night in Vegas. The location was great, comfortably walking distance from the strip. When we entered the suite, we were surprised to see the spacious 2 rooms and a living room + kitchen. The suite was completely separated by a sound-proof door. There were 2 bathtubs, 3 TV's, 2 King beds, 2 Queen sofa beds, and the kitchen was equipped with a big refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, and all the pots and pans. And there were a washer and dryer inside of the suite!! Crazy.... I could have done free laundry there. LOL... And the best of the deal, they didn't ask for the "resort fee" that other sneaky hotels add onto the total bill when you check out. I had one issue with the thermostat. The fan was running even though I turned it off. So, I called the front desk, and they dispatched an engineer who replaced the faulty unit in 30 minutes. The hotel should check other thermostats for malfunction to save electricity since this is a new hotel and there might be more out there. I had a wonderful experience at this hotel, and I highly recommend it.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Young
"Front Desk Lailoni most accommodating & helpful"
our stay was pleasant; would have preferred a late check out but they could not accommodate us
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Felicia
"Marriott Grand Chateau Vegas"
1 bedroom villa -- very spacious/luxurious/full kitchen. Beautiful hotel located near center of Vegas Strip, but not on top of it so it is quiet. This is a time share facility so watch out for the sales pitch.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Definitely Coming back again!"
Had a very pleasant stay. We were 6 friends in a 2 bedroom villa, with a full kitchen, dining and living room area. the master bedroom had a full tub which was splendid. The hotel has two pools on two different floors which are great, with a full bar offering great (a bit pricy) drinks. Valet Parking was complementary and the gentlemen were very nice and rather quick in bringing our vehicles up front. overall, would I stay here again? heck yeah!
3 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
"Good hotel, close to strip."
Great hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff.The only downside was that they do not have self parking . Although they do provide complementary valet parking, it tends to slow things down, especially during busy times.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Hidden Gem"
I went with my family and got the two bedroom suit. It exceeded what I had read in other reviews and was a wonderful experience. I have stayed at other places on the strip and This hotels location was ideal! no loud clubs or casinos to walk through with dancing girls. just a classy stay with two pools, exercise room literally half a blocks walk right into the action of the strip. I called ahead and asked about resort fees and how much they would hold on my card. When i showed up I wasn't jerked around or mislead it was just as they had told me. The one thing which sounded nice on paper but in practice wasn't all that great was the "free" valet parking. its actually compulsory. which is nice on the dropping off part, but not so much with the picking up part. you have to wait 5 - 10 min. (not as long as other hotels which are bigger) but I wished I could have picked up my car myself some nights. The kitchen was fully stocked and washer and dryer in the room was nice on our last day after the pool to dry swimsuits. I will for sure pick this hotel when I come back to Vegas. I was very pleased!
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Vili
"Vegas stay"
Last second hotel booking, turned out to be a great place, hotel staff was helpful and friendly.
nick
"Smoke free"
We choose this hotel because we were traveling with kids and wanted a smoke free property. I loved everything about staying here. The valet was fast, the rooms were big, loved the seperate sleeping area, the little coffee stand down stairs served Starbucks coffee. It was over priced, but loved that it was right there. Also loved that it was a short walk to the strip. The Only bad thing was I didn't like the pillows. we will be staying here again when we are in vegas.
sarah
"Great Hotel / Great Value."
The location was convenient; 1 block from strip. New, clean, modern, comfortable hotel with great amenities. I'm coming back.
2 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
Edwin
"great value"
great non-smoking hotel one block off the strip and no resort fees
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Nice hotel off the strip"
Stayed two nights and the accommodations were great. Hotel bar prices were a bit high though. Easy access to taxis and a great mall within walking distance.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
maggie
"2 bedroom villa"
Villa was in excellent shape. All of the appliances were in excellent working order! One of the best hotel facilities our family has stayed at. There were some special programs during the day for the granddaughter and it was in reasonable walking distance of the strip. We liked the security afforded by the hotel staff; we appreciated being away from the noise of a casino. Great place for children (maybe a little pricey) but overall a better than well-managed and friendly facility.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"4 stars for Marriott Grand Chateau"
I thought this was a great hotel with fabulous service. It is right off of the strip - just a block off. The location is great. The room is very comfortable and there is a sink, microwave and refrigerator which is nice. Finally, the staff was incredibly friendly.
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
kelly
"Nice hotel near the strip"
Nice staff, beautiful room, I can't complain. The price was a little high but it was a beautiful room. It was close to the strip and easy to find.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
robert
"Room review"
Room needs an uplift to live up to Mariott's reputation.... Had a microwave and some silverware .....
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
Balraj
"Great hotel, close to the strip"
Great and friendly staff, the rooms were spacious and clean, not on the strip but close enough to it, close by food
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Angela
"Not a true hotel or a casino, but comfortable"
I didn't realize that this was not a true hotel but rather a vacation home that happens to run a hotel operation. While the room was comfortable and clean, service was minimal, with no real restaurant (a rooftop lounge was closed for the winter). There is a small convenient store with some limited food options but it's more of a "grab-and-go." There are restaurants and shops in walking distance so the location is convenient enough. One thing I really liked was the fact that there was a laundry machine and dryer in my room. It became handy after working out at the gym.
2 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"Will stay again!!!"
Really enjoyed the hotel - clean, fast check-in, and on the strip (well, just off it, but when you consider that you have to walk a mile through the casino to get to your hotel room for a room on the strip, it's comparable).
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Road Tripper
"Usually stay on name hotels on The Strip."
No coffee pot, but delivered later.
1 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
"Great hotel if apt-style room is wanted"
2 night stay on the 11th floor. One bedroom villa. Excellent location for a non-gaming non smoking with apt-style hotel rooms. Great firm mattress. Only negatives would be that there is no self parking (valet- only) and the walls are thin so you can hear the people above and beside you.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
monika
"Loved it."
I thought I was staying in a standard room, but the room turned out anything but standard. Full kitchen with large refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave. But suite with nice view. I'll be back!
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"Nice Value"
Impressed with the amenities available. Would be a good value if not during CES :)
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
"Great hotel and location"
Hotel room was very clean on arrival, a bit of an odor at first, but sprayed some febreeze and it was good within a few minutes. The bed was ok, not the most comfortable I've ever slept in, but also not the worst. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful with questions about where to go. Hotel had an awesome bar/lounge area and a great cafe with a good selection. About a 3 minute walk to the strip so not bad at all. Overall a great hotel at a great price. Would be a 5 star perfect if the beds were just a bit more comfortable.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"MARRIOTT SHOULD SUPPORT ITS GUEST"
HOTEL NEED TO SUPPORT ITS GUEST WITH PARTIES, EXAMPLE WILL BE TO REFER ITS GUEST TO LAS VEGAS HOST OF NIGHTCLUB, SO THAT GUEST OF YOUR HOTEL CAN GET INTO THOSE AMAZING NIGHTCLUBS IN VEGAS.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Tokunbo
"Best hotel so far"
Had a great time at the hotel from beginning to end, service was always friendly and willing to help out. Room was very clean and comfortable as well.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Very nice hotel. Courteous staff and room was excellent.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Week to Remember!!"
Great location! Walking distance to the strip and many casinos! Disappointed with the food availability in close proximity. Hotel amenities were nice, valet, fitness room, pool/hot tub area were great! If there on business, bring your own clock!! You will not find a clock in the casinos and time flies! Was there five nights and slept avg 3 hrs/night. A tip: the most expensive thing in Vegas is what you get for FREE!! Be careful!!
4 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"A great experience"
Great service, everyone was friendly and helpful. Very clean and great activities planned- highly recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"room was cool"
The hot tub was dope! BYOB though. BRING YOUR OWN BUBBLES.
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
"Quieter hotel just off the strip"
My stay was great until I went to check out and learned that I was being charged more than quoted because I had booked through Expedia. I had been going to cancel my room after attending a conference and was told that would be no problem. When I inquired about room rates if I stayed, I was quoted what I thought was a very reasonable rate and elected to stay based on the quote. However, when I went to check out, I was charged a higher rate and was told it was because I had booked with Expedia. I asked for a reduction, since I based my stay on their quote and was refused. While I enjoyed the hotel and the staff I will not stay again. Also makes me leery of booking through Expedia.....
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Paula
"Great hotel -would gladly stay there again"
We were on a honey moon. Great hotel close to the strip and yet quiet enough. Rooms are big and clean. Service is amazing. Gym doesn't have barbell with weights ( only dumbbells), but there is a machine for every muscle group so I was still able to complete a kind of a workout. Almost everything is complimentary - and we used it all! (Gym, pool, bar, laundry..) Overall we had a great time and would gladly stay there again.
3 night romance trip Oct 13, 2014
Uri
"We got a junior villa"
Very spacious close to strip staff is very friendly and welcoming
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Paulina
Loved this place. Will def be back!
2 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
sam
"efficient stay"
37th floor rooms have small windows and bright lights illuminating the roof. Hotel overall is very good, service was excellent and location is very convenient.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
Lindsay
"3 bedroom Villa"
Stayed in the 3 bedroom Villa. It was the best location and price. The hotel was so clean and had that "Wow" factor.
2 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
Javier
"Great choice close to The Strip"
Overnight stay in Las Vegas. Very convenient - less than a 5 minute walk to The Strip. Adjacent to Planet Hollywood and the Miracle Mile shops, and less than a 10 minute walk to Cosmopolitan, Bellagio, Paris, Caesars Palace, etc. Location lets you easily access The Strip without having to stay in the middle of the chaos. Room (14th floor) was clean, spacious, and comfortable, check-in and check-out were efficient, and the taxi ride to the airport took 10 minutes @ $12.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Grand Chateau"
Great location and I was amazed at how friendly the staff was. I would definitely stay there again!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Decent place."
Hotel seems fancy when you walk into the lobby but rooms are plain and simple. Bathroom and room are a little outdated. Our toilet overflowed and you could tell by looking at the walls this wasn't the first time. Best part of the hotel is the location to the strip.
3 night romance trip Sep 13, 2014
"Great Timeshare Unit in Excellent Location"
We were 2 couples in Vegas for golf and site seeing. The units were well appointed and comfortable. The location is excellent - just off strip and across the road from the side entrance to Planet Hollywood. Pretty central strip location which is good for walking everywhere. The in room laundry and kitchen facilities were very useful. The valet parking was good and all hotel staff were friendly and helpful.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"For my wife and I it was an ideal place to stay."
Definitely stay again in the future
3 night romance trip Sep 29, 2014
"Great Experience"
Staff was very accomadating & helpful
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
M C
"Good location."
This is a good choice for anyone looking for a quality hotel without a casino but with easy access to Vegas attractions. It was nice to be able to retreat to a clean, quiet hotel, just off the strip but convenient to shows, restaurants, shopping and casinos, etc. The show we attended was right across the street. Bellagio fountain was a 5-10 minute walk away. The room had a mini fridge and small wet bar which also was convenient. The sheets and linens were up to Marriot's usual high standards.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"Perfect"
Perfect for a visit on a round trip at las Vegs
3 night romance trip Sep 25, 2014
"Great location without resort fees."
I booked this hotel primarily because the location was good and comparable rooms in the area had daily resort fees that further increased the price. Although it isnt as nice as a couple of newer hotels in the area it is very nice. The staff was extremely friendly and the location was perfect as we were able to walk everywhere. Great stay!
3 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Jay
"Great location."
Everyone was nice to deal with. Professional all the way/
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Roger
"Nice, quiet and close to the strip"
A very nice hotel, walking distance from the strip. Everything was clean and in great shape. No casino or gambling of any kind on the property so it was nice and quiet! Things to be aware of... No self parking, but valet service is complementary and very efficient. There are only 2 smoking areas... 1) Outside and 2) The roof (one corner). I would most definitely stay here again!!!
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
SeaviewBlue
"Excellent. A NO smoking hotel. Great"
Excellent. Great. Cute. Very kind all the staff. Every day the valet parking bring the car very fast. They give cool water free each day. The room good enough. Big and clean. Near the Strip. Planet Hollywood and MGM.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Bebhy
"30th anniversary get away"
Fabulous hotel!!! Very clean, polite and helpful staff; unexpected maid service (didn't get that at last timeshare we stayed at), NO harassment to buy into timeshare program, nice hotel bar/lobby, wonderful valet service (other reviews scared me about the wait-not even 5 min each and every time we recalled our car). Perffect location straight into Planet Hollywood Mag Mile mall. E/Z in/out onto Harmon Ave. Would def stay here again.
4 night trip Sep 14, 2014