All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here8670 Allisonville Rd, Indianapolis, IN, 46250, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Quick Work trip"
My stay was brief, but the room was exactly what I thought I was paying for. Clean, quite, great black out curtains for midday nap in preparation for overnight work. Was less than a mile from the mall I was working at and had plenty of parking for the rental car. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
Traci
"Comfortable hotel on northeast side"
we have stayed here several times and always been happy with it.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Jonathan
"Convention Fun"
We came to do Indiana Comicon and due to just pricing ended up at the Courtyard. I will say without a doubt will go back any time they were incredible! The room was clean and spacious. The food was great. The staff were incredible, friendly and efficient.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Contemporary comfort"
This was a lovely hotel with a warm yet contemporary ambiance upon entering. Hotel staff was friendly and for our one night stay it was very nice. There were no extra "bells and whistles" but it was comfortable, clean, and cost effective.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Karla
"just ok"
Room was ok, bed was confy but room could have been cleaner. Wouldn't be my first choice especially if you plan on staying more than one night. Water pressure was good but tub filled with water during showering.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Castleton
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the hotel. We appreciate your business. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our hotel. I will follow up with both my housekeeping supervisor and housekeeping staff about the cleanliness of your guest room. In addition, I will follow up with my maintenance staff about the problem with the tub drain in your room. We hope that you will give our hotel another try on your next visit to Indianapolis
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
It was very clean and quiet, the bed was very comfortable
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Excellent Stay!"
Our stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Indy was amazing! It was very well priced and the rooms were extremely clean. We were very happy with our experience and will plan to return in the future. The Courtyard is within 1-2 minutes of SO much to do. This made out trip!!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Great location if you are in the Fishers/Keystone/Castleton area. It is close to everything but secluded at the same time. Much easier to get in and out of then the big hotels. The hotel and room were both very clean and comfortable. The staff was also very polite and helpful. It has become my favorite hotel in that area. I will definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Jacob
"Nice Hotel Near Dave and Buster's"
This hotel is perfect for a weekend getaway. It is clean, the staff members are friendly, and it is close to the Dave and Busters. I would recommend it to a friend.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Friendly and easy"
No luggage stand in room, and I was unsuccessful at viewing the TV in restaurant booth. Otherwise it was a lovely stay, warm and friendly staff serving at front desk and restaurant, room accommodations worked wonderfully.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Laurel
"Good location to visit relatives and attend sports"
Everything was fine and would stay here again on future trips to Indy sporting events.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Room for improvement"
Front desk staff, one gentleman in particular was very rude and not very accommodating, I did not feel like his guest.
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Nicole
"Nice decor"
I enjoyed the ambiance of our room and the lobby. Very stylish decor. The housekeeping staff was very friendly; kindly allowing us to take extra coffee for the next morning. I did find the man who checked us in to be a bit "stuffy" in his dealing with me, but he was efficient. It was great to have a fridge, but had to go to the lobby for a microwave. All in all it was a pleasant experience and I would stay here again.
"Reasonably Priced Indy Hotel"
I have stayed at the Castleton Courtyard by Marriott at least four times, and I've always found it to be a good, reasonably priced option. The rooms are always clean and fairly comfortable, and the staff is very friendly. I would recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable hotel in the Indianapolis area.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Phil
"Great place would stay again!"
Excellent value and nice stay! Clean quiet rooms friendly staff.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
chad
I loved the hotel and the ladies I spoke with at the front desk, but the manager I believe needs to find another line of work. He was rude and unpleasant.
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
"Nice place and staff"
Only had two problems, there wasn't enough parking by my room and the closest spot was on the opposite side of the hotel and I was also under the impression that there was a free continental breakfast
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
cody
"Business stay"
Arrived the evening before a business meeting - i wish we'd eaten dinner here at the Bistro. Can't complain about a thing. The service was very friendly, the room was clean and comfortable. The Bistro can get busy in the morning so be sure to leave enough time to wait in line.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Nancy M
The staff was kind and helpful, but the rooms could have used a microwave in addition to the small refrigerator. It was about a 20 minute drive to the Indianapolis convention center.
3 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Somewhat older property in a convenient location with many restaurants/big box stores nearby. Property was not run-down. We reserved two rooms, front desk was able to accommodate our request for connecting rooms. One room had an odd smell - seemed as if an attempt had been made to mask a smoking odor with an air freshener. Average property and value, would return because of convenient location but expected a bit better for this brand
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Castleton
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business. I am glad that the location of the hotel was convenient for you, and that we were able to accommodate your request for connecting rooms. I am sorry to hear about the odor in your room when you checked in. I will follow up with my housekeeping staff. We hope to see you back on your next visit to Indianapolis.
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
Anon
"one night."
We spent 151 on this hotel because it had a nice pool. And then we get there and we have to drive to the pool. I'm from a different state. It was my first time on Indiana ever and you want me to drive? Plus our first room was still dirty. Hair on the wall wet towels. Trash. I will not be staying at this location again!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Castleton
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am very sorry to hear about the experience that you had at the hotel. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of the hotel and I am embarrassed to hear of the problems that you had. I would also like to apologize for the fact that the pool was closed while you were staying with us. I will follow up with my housekeeping supervisor and housekeeping staff and can assure you that if you stay with us in the future you have a much different experience.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Dustin
"good shopping nearby"
Staff was very polite. Not likely to repeat my stay. The hotel information online stated that there was not a refrigerator, microwave,or free continental breakfast provided,. I gave it a shot anyway. I was getting a decent "special" rate and felt that it was doable. I found that I prefer to have those amenities. No hot tub either. I knew , so I hoped the pool would be warm and help soothe sore muscles from the drive. The pool was quite chilly. I walked past the elevator "alcove" on the first floor as there was NO sign. Signs on other floors blend into the decor too well.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Castleton
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the hotel. We appreciate your business. I am sorry that the pool was not at the correct temperature when you stayed with us. I will follow up with my maintenance staff to find out why it was cold. Currently the pool is set at the correct temperature. I am glad that you had a good interaction with the hotel staff. At our hotel we pride ourselves on the customer service that we offer to our guests and the cleanliness of our hotel. We hope that you will give us another try on your next visit to Indianapolis. Patrick Durbin General Manager
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Great place to stay. Will be staying there in the future.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Cheri
"Looks like a dump on the outside..."
The actual room wasn't too terrible but the place looks like a run down apartment complex on the outside and the price was really high. The room was not cleaned very well daily. They put in clean towels but didn't take the dirty out. I left a day early.
Angel
"Clean comfortable & convenient"
located close to office I was visiting and just down the street from shopping & restaurants . Only problem was I couldn't find the tv remote when I checked in. It was slightly aggravating, but the front desk quickly sent a new remote up when I called. Two days later I was preparing to check out and did a thorough check for personal items. Surprise! I found the missing remote between wall and bed (under bed skirt). You'd think housekeeping would have run into it with the vacuum before I checked in?
2 night business trip Jul 6, 2014
"Beautiful area"
Pleasant
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Betty
"Great stay for weekend trips"
The hotel was easy with check in. Room was very clean and selections for breakfast at the small cafe were good. Very happy they served Starbucks and had food options on site. My only complaints were the ice machine on our floor was not working and there seemed to be a smell permeating from the room it was held in.
3 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2014
"Great place!"
The staff was great, the pool was clean (rare!) and there was a nice court yard for sunbathing or relaxing with friends. The room had a balcony overlooking the courtyard. It was a lovely stay close to Klipsch for a two day concert!
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Ashley
We stayed for. Weekend to visit our daughter. We also participated in a triathlon.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"School retreat."
Wonderful staff with great food. I really appreciate the staff they made sure I had a room that I can relax in.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Tonya
"Convenient to 465"
Quality hotel for a basic overnight stay before the Indy 500.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
"Predictably great stay"
I first stayed at a Courtyard by Marriott hotel a few years ago. I loved how clean and updated it was. Since then I've only stayed at Courtyard when traveling, which is about five or six locations now. It's always been a nice stay. Castleton is convenient because it's right off the highway in a nice part of Indianapolis. I would stay here again.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Patrick M
"Quiet hotel"
The hotel has a friendly staff and its quiet place for a nice weekend.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Will stay again.
2 night business trip May 16, 2014
"Close an near most things we needed"
Good
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Betty
"Comfortable Room"
The bed was comortable. The room was clean and nice. The facilities were ok. No hot tub by the pool was perplexing. Continental breakfast would have been nice. A little expensive but nice.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Castleton
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We appreciate your business. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our hotel. Although we do not have a continental breakfast, we do have an upgraded breakfast with eggs to order and breakfast sandwiches as well as Starbucks Coffee. We hope to see you back on your next visit to Indianapolis. Thanks again for your business. Sincerely, Patrick Durbin General Manager
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Clean but older property"
We checked into hotel later in the evening and waited for five minutes to be checked in due to what seemed like short staffing issues. The clerk was apologetic and promptly checked us in after the wait. The room was clean but the bathroom was in need of remodeling.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Castleton
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We appreciate your business. I am sorry that you had to wait to check in . I am glad that the associate was apologetic for the wait. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our hotel and the exceptional service that we offer to our guests. Thanks again for staying with us. Sincerely, Patrick Durbin General Manager
Other trip May 19, 2014
Lolo
"Family"
Nice hotel excellent staff . Very noisy all night . Door slamming it was very disappointing .
1 night trip May 2, 2014
"Nice hotel."
Had to make a U turn to get to entrance. Food was great. The Bistro Restaurant was a plus. Great stay.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Tonya
We had a great time while at the hotel. The only issue I had is that the staff use the pool to go to the other side of the hotel which isn't a big issue except their carts are very loud and echo in the pool room.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Jonah
Clean, nice staff. Good experience.
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2014
sarah
"Very good experience."
Quiet. Very nice courtyard to relax in. Secure. Pool is a little small but pleasant. Spacious rooms with comfortable beds.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
richard
"Close to shopping"
I liked how close it was to all the shopping and restaurants. The staff was very helpful in recommending eating places and such.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Okay for one night"
No luggage racks in the rooms so you put your luggage on the floor or on the coffee table or couch which means you can't use the fold out bed. Your only other choice is to put clothes in drawers. Too easy to forget them. No refrigerator so you can't keep any cold drinks or snacks in your room. Little "market" downstairs is limited and overpriced. Kitchen and dining area with breakfast was okay. No biggie and not worth the extra expense. Could get better breakfast at iHop. Starbucks coffee is good though. All service personnel are great, especially the breakfast girl. But very noisy housekeepers so if you like to sleep in, wear ear plugs. Pool was nice, relatively warm and clean but no bathroom close by so you have to go all the way back up to your room in a wet suit. Water in shower got scalding hot when it was slightly adjusted so be careful. All in all not great for the price. Would try something different next time.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Castleton
Thank you for taking to time to write a review about our hotel. We appreciate your business. I am sorry that there was not a luggage rack or refrigerator in your room when you checked in. We have both available upon request for no charge. I am sorry that the housekeepers were loud in the morning. I will follow up with my Housekeeping supervisor to ensure that the housekeepers are not so loud in the morning. I am glad that that you received great customer vice from my staff. At our hotel we pride ourselves on the great service that we offer to all of our guests. I hope that you will give our hotel another try on your next visit to Indianapolis.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Perfect Location"
The hotel room was extremely clean, along with the hotel lobby and hallways. Which isn't the case for all hotels. Anything I needed I was given right when I asked or it was brought to my room shortly after. The location is right off of 86th St, and extremely close to Castleton Mall. There is also a place called Latitude 39, which is a Dave & Busters plus Movie Theatre, Bar, Club, Bowling Alley, and Comedy Club. It is just in a great location, I would definitely recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2014
Austin
"A good stay"
Very friendly staff. Clean rooms and close to the highway.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"Nice Hotel, difficult traffic pattern"
The hotel was very nice. The check-in was simple and fast. The only complaint was the difficulty in exiting the hotel as the street was very, very busy and even turning right out the hotel took several minutes of waiting. Ashley, who checked me in, went above and beyond in assuring I could have a room when I had reserved using the incorrect dates. The room was comfortable, however the TV was on the side of the bed. It swiveled but was still a tad bit awkward.
2 night trip Dec 5, 2013
Sue
"Nice rooms and amenities"
Staff was very kind and hospitable
2 night business trip Nov 29, 2013