All hotels in Stow, Ohio, United States of America
4047 Bridgewater Pkwy, Stow, OH, 44224, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

Awesome vibe
    Great pool
    Great amenities
    Great room
    Quite clean
"Great location and great service!"
I chose this hotel because I was performing in 4 shows over three days at a venue right down the road from the hotel-- but 30 miles from my home. It was excellent in all respects-- many conveniences, cheerful staff, clean and attractive. PLUS I got a great deal!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Akron Stow
Dear Lissy, I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I was excited to hear you're a performer! I'm glad we made your stay enjoyable and hope to see you again! Sincerely, Cathy
2 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
Lissy
"Very Nice Hotel"
This is our 3rd stay at this hotel. It is close to family and has many amenities. It has an indoor pool, computers in the lobby and a breakfast bar.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Akron Stow
Dear Fran, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your repeat business and love that you're now a regular guest. I'm glad we're conveniently close to your family and that you can enjoy all that we offer our guests. See you next time, Cathy
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Fran
The hotel & staff were very nice. Very convenient 4 our plans.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Akron Stow
Dear valued guest. Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. I appreciate the kind words regarding our staff and look forward to passing it a long to them. We hope to see you back again the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
lee
Hotel was recently updated and was very tasteful inside. Room was clean and freshly decorated. Hotel staff was friendly as always and we had a great visit. We always stay at this hotel when we are in town and always enjoy our stay.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Akron Stow
Dear returned guest! I really appreciate your positive feedback and I'm happy you like the new renovated rooms. We love it too! We value your patronage and look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Stow.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"great deal for the price"
Clean, nice, very family friendly. The only major disappointment was the breakfast, which is pretty stingy (for example, only one free cup of coffee, and a small one at that). Also the cafe is closed from ten am to 5 pm so you can't even buy coffee most of the day, and the hotel is located on an interstate exit wasteland so one must travel pretty far to get anything like that.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Akron Stow
Hi Megan! Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us in Stow Ohio. I appreciate the feed back. I'm sorry breakfast was not to your liking. Although our Bistro is not open for lunch we do sell Starbucks coffee drinks all day. I hope the next time you are in the area you will give us another opportunity to satisfy your breakfast needs.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
"In Town for Wedding"
We had a nice room and the staff was very pleasant. The only downside was the breakfast area was in the final of a remodel and the breakfast offering was not what was expected.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Akron Stow
Dear valued guest. Thank you so much for the kind words regarding your stay in Stow. I am happy to report that the Bistro/Lobby renovation is complete and we love it! We look forward to your next visit to the area.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"terrible service at the hotel"
I had a terrible stay at that hotel. Many issues. Please respond so we can discuss.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Akron Stow
Dear Mr. Wade, Thank you for taking the time to post a comment regarding your stay with us. I am so sorry that you experienced issues during your stay. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience that occurred. We take great pride in ensuring our guest have an enjoyable stay, if we do not meet that expectation it's disappointing to us as well. Your feedback is very important to us so that we can address and correct any issues so that it does not happen again. You are a valued customer and I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future, regain your trust and satisfaction and show you what a wonderful hotel we have to offer. Sincerely, Cathy
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
Jeff Wade
"Clean though it did have some renovation going on"
Satisfactory. Stayed two nights and no one came to make up beds or take towels. Charged $40 for incidentals was told at check out there were none as of yet have not seen credit back
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Wouldn't go back"
hotel was under construction, room was dusty. Upon checkout I asked for a survey and was told, " there should have been one in room." Discussed concerns and was told that "under construction"was on website when made reservations! Sorry but no it wasn't! Not happy!
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Pam
"ok room but hotel not up to expectations."
had 60% of what was advertised. no inroom hot tub. not wetbar. didn't mention it was under construction.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Akron Stow
Thank you for taking the time to express and share your experience with the Courtyard Akron Stow. You indicated in your response that your room was not advertised correctly. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your—or our own—expectations. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit. You’re a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We would like to regain your trust and hope to serve you again in the future.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Newly renovated. Very nice rooms! We were very pleased with our stay.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"King Handicap Room"
Our stay was very nice. We loved the set up of the room, and really liked the balcony. Also with the room being a Handicap Room it was really easy for my wife too get around, plus the bathroom was a big plus with all the bars in shower, and the seat was very convient. We also enjoyed the breakfast, it was very good. The stay was great, thank you!!!!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Akron Stow
Dale, Thank you for your recent visit to Stow and for your review on this site. We are very happy to hear that your stay was enjoyable and the accessible room met your needs. Thank you again for choosing our hotel and we look forward to your next visit!
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Dale
The hotel room was very clean and modern. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone interested in staying in the stow area.
Other trip May 17, 2014
"Comfortable and Convenient Stay"
I enjoyed my stay at the Courtyard Mariott. My room was super clean and comfortable and I love the decor. The only drawback was that they charge for breakfast.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Akron Stow
Dear Libby, Thank you for your review and comments. We greatly appreciate all comments from our guests and strive to continue providing clean and comfortable accomodations. I understand your comment about charging for breakfast. Although Courtyard as a brand does charge for breakfast, we are woring hard to increase the quality and selection of the breakfast provided. Our renovation is nearly complete and we will be offering a whole new menu as well as dinner options. On another note, when making reservations, we sometimes offer specials that include breakfast . We look forward to your next visit!
2 night trip May 9, 2014
Libby
"very convenient, very clean"
Very clean and comfortable room. Would definitely stay here again.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Akron Stow
Deb, We greatly appreciate your review and for staying with us recently. We strive to provide excellent and clean accomodations. We're glad to see your stay was confortable and clean and we look forward to your next visit in the area!
2 night trip May 9, 2014
Deb
"Personable Staff"
The staff were ever ready to ensu e that the stay was enjoyable.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
"Highly recommend staying here."
Very nice breakfast included. Great location to Akron. Rooms are being renovated. They provide great service. I would go back without hesitation. If you're a weekend traveler the offer a great rate since they mainly cater to business travelers.
2 night family trip Mar 22, 2014
"Great hotel, great deal, close to our destination."
Got a great deal on a room that included breakfast. Buffet was great, hot food and pancakes cooked for you. A waitress to get your drinks and check on you. Front desk staff were kind and courteous. Room was clean and fresh. First floor room was even quiet, had no trouble getting to sleep.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"clean and yconveinient"
We choose to stay here every time we are in the area. This hotel has never disappointed us. The service is always friendly, rooms and grounds are clean and attractive. Easy access from SR 8.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Akron Stow
Thank you for choosing the Courtyard on your recent visit to the Akron-Stow area. We greatly appreciate your comments. I will pass your comments on to our staff so we may celebrate our accomplishments. Thank you for your time and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
K. Shoemaker
"overpriced for what you offer"
The staff and cleanliness of the hotel are great.. But your prices are out of line. I normally stay at Country inn suites and have my breakfast included for the price that is slightly higher. They offer all the same things you do and the items in the room do not have price tags on them (referring to the oversized bottles of water for 2.50) on the dresser. I was expecting a comparable experience as when I stay in the country inn. offer what ever you are going to offer but don't have all these different prices if you want this in addition to your stay.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Great Escape from the Snow"
We stayed between a cheerleading competition in Akron and a twirling competition in Canton. There was record snowfall that weekend. It was nice to have a nice clean place to stay with hot coffee service all the time. Breakfast was wonderful. Overall I would stay there again anytime.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Akron Stow
Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott on your recent trip to Stow. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next stay.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
"Very nice"
Clean, quite and top service.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Akron Stow
Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott on your recent trip to Stow. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We love hearing great things about our staff. We look forward to your next stay.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
Friendly staff. Clean and well maintained hotel.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
PM
"good value, convenient location"
Room was clean and quiet. Free, hot breakfast a definite plus. Very friendly staff. On Sat. a.m., the breakfast hostess completely ignored me and attended to a couple and then a family with 2 children. I was a single traveler and felt ignored when I was not offered coffee or juice like everyone else. A small thing overall, but annoying. Hostess the previous day (Fri.) was wonderful, very attentive and courteous.
2 night trip Jan 9, 2014
"Very happy"
We've stayed at the courtyard a few times and this was our best stay. The staff was very friendly, courteous and helpful. The building was well cleaned especially considering the inclement weather. And the breakfast continues to be a highlight for us. It seems the hotel really shines when it's not full.
4 night family trip Jan 1, 2014
"12 minutes from University of Akron"
Nice place and right off Rt. 8 which takes you very close to the University of Akron, about 10-15 minutes away.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Akron Stow
Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott on your recent trip to Stow. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next stay when you come back to visit the University.
2 night business trip Jan 3, 2014
Tom H.
"Great place to stay."
This is a very nice hotel and we enjoyed our stay very much.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
Cari
Have stayed at this property several times. Friendly staff, clean, comfortable and reasonably priced.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
"Recent stay"
Room and staff were good , heavy snow while there and parking lot was kept plowed and treated.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
Lonny
"Very nice!"
Hotel is super clean and nice. breakfast in Morning was wonderful. Super close to University of Akron if you are looking at the school or visiting the area.
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2013
"visit to Univ of Akron"
15 minute drive to the university. Plenty of shopping and restaurants near by
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
Sad
"holiday with family"
Overall completely satisfactory and high quality all around as is typical of Marriott accommodations. Location a bit noisy.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"great stay in stow!"
rooms were large and clean, even the hallways were clean and smelled fresh beds were comfy and the breakfast buffet was awesome, the staff was friendly and courteous...the pool was chilly but very clean as well as the hot tub (nice after a chilly swim) if you book for more than 2 buy the breakfast buffet on hotels.com and save some money! I would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
shane
"a great friendly place to stay"
The staff was super friendly and helpful and the hotel itself was well-kept and modern. We enjoyed the pool and whirl pool as well as the breakfast buffet, which was reasonably priced. The location is surrounded by decent shopping areas and is convenient to state rt. 8 which made getting to Akron and Cleveland easy.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Jamie
We had a nice experience at the hotel. It was the second time we stayed there. Their breakfast was good and the cleaning staff was accommodating. The media room is very large and has 2 computers. The lobby has a space for sitting and having meals that are brought in from the outside.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Fran
"Great Stay! Recommend for sure"
Overall very happy with our stay. Room was clean and very comfortable. Hotel staff was nice. I would stay here again.
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2013
Mark Pooler
Very comfortable.
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Nice hotel; friendly staff."
We had a nice stay at this hotel; room was comfortable.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"It is, what it is."
Nice enough place, stayed on "road side", didn't have noise issues, as some reviews previously mentioned. Save your breakfast $, you'll feel like you had 2 for 1, if you hit the Mickey D's, @ the end of the driveway. Easy in/out, on/off, if the amenity you're looking for isn't in the hotel, its close by.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Arthur
"Comfortable, clean hotel"
Check in was easy. We were starving from hours of driving and got a great restaurant recommendation from the front desk staff. (We went to The Office Bistro which had great drinks and wasn't priced too high.) We only stayed one night but the accommodations were pleasant and we didn't have anything to complain about! Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
Olivia
"A comfortable stay close to family"
The ease of access to the Akron/Cuyahoga Falls area is phenomenal. Right off of Route 8 this hotel puts you out of the way but with easy access to anything you need. There are lots of services also without even having to drive. So, if you find yourself traveling in a group and not everyone can be all places at once, no worries for those left behind as they have food and amenities in walking distance from the hotel.
4 night trip Sep 19, 2013
Brad B.
"Location near attractions"
But busy traffic noise on one side of hot. Staff helpful and knowledgeable about nearby good coffee and dinner suggestions.
2 night business trip Sep 6, 2013
Very pleasant staff. Breakfast was pretty good; better than a continental breakfast. Rooms were very clean. The water has a funny smell and taste; I think it's just the area. I do not blame the hotel. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
Carrisa
Overall a nice hotel, it was a convenient location for our visit to the area.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
Kay
"Very nice hotel!!"
Nice, clean rooms! Very friendly staff! Close to Blossom!
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Very nice hotel"
Very nice hotel, convenient location. Check in easy, but night staff lacks polish. They were friendly and helpful , however. Morning checkout was better. Nice room amenities, especially makeup remover . Hallways very, very hot. Room was fine.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Akron Stow
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I appreciate your feedback and comments regarding your interactions with our associates. All reviews are greatly appreciated. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to providing even better service the next time youre in time.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Terry C
"Stay at the Marriott"
Very nice and clean. Everyone was very friendly. Staff was quiet at night. Which is great.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Akron Stow
Thank you for choosing to stay with us recently! We appreciate and value the feedback and reviews we receive. We hope you enjoyed your stay and I'm glad you found our hotel clean and staff friendly. Thank you again for your review! Jason J Jackson - GM
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Nice and clean"
This was a very clean and well furnished hotel. It was under some renovation, but really no bother at all. The rates were good for the area and it was conveniently located close enough to attractions but in a more serene spot. The hotel had a sign in the room letting you know that they had sleep bags to help guests fall asleep with the truck traffic on the road close to the hotel. We had no problems with the noise and our room faced the road.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2013
"Great stay after concert at Blossom"
Stayed at this hotel due to the closeness to Blossom Music Center. Was very happy with the staff and pool. Was a little disappointed the the whirlpool was not warm.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
"Convenient for my needs"
I had to wear ear plugs thanks to the baseball teams and highway noise, since my room was on the highway side. Air conditioner worked great but very loud. Ear plugs helped with that also. Ate breakfast in the hotel area, food was pretty good. Better than what I expected. Overall if I had to do it again I would stay again.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Akron Stow
Thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to the area. I'm sorry to hear that the traffic noise and other guests were a disturbance to your sleep. I'm glad the ear plugs were able to assist in a more restful night. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next visit.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013