All hotels in Vienna, Austria

Awesome vibe
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
Hotel was great place to stay a night. Very clean and comfortable. Great for the price. 5 min. walk to train/subway system, to easy to get to airport. But a little far from Vienna downtown. It took 15 Euro for taxi from downtown Vienna.
1 night trip Oct 31, 2015
Charlie
"Exdellent value for the price"
Good hotel. Close to transportation. Good and friendly service
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
Edward
Great value for the money. Great location.
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2015
david
"Great hotel with unfriendly reception"
Hotel was bery good and if only they has friendly reception it would have been a perfect experience
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Husam
"Excellent hotel that exceeded all my expectations"
To begin with, I did not have extraordinary expectations, but almost immediately I began to revise my estimation of this fine, comfortable, and accommodating hotel upward. The staff was extraordinarily welcoming, courteous, and helpful, even when (in my own view) my questions and request for aid seemed excessive and unreasonable. The room was very comfortable and the facilities were excellent. I had not realized that the hotel was located across the street from the conference location, which made things even more convenient for an American unaccustomed to international travel. One of the best parts was the hotel breakfast, served efficiently and accessibly in a gracious setting that allowed those of use who were conference attendees to get to know one another and to add an extra dimension of collegiality to the conference. I would recommend the Austrian Trend Hotel Messe to any traveler to Vienna without hesitation or qualification. I had a grand time there, and it was one of the best parts of my first visit to this gracious city.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
RBB
Modern minimalist trendy hotel. Conveniently located near the Underground and Prater Park. Hotel is clean and staff are courteous. Selected this hotel due to its proximity to my meeting location and it met my expectations. Soul stay there again.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
Patrick
"Snobby"
Very nice hotel, but €10 for breakfast is too much. No coffee maker in the room, they seemed geared to cateting to business people. Also, that stupid key in the slot to turn power on to your room is ridiculous. You cannot charge your phone or computet unless you are in the room.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2015
Jeffery
"short stay in Vienna"
hotel very easy to find, I was extremely impressed wieverything, I could not believe what an excellent place this is for the price that we paid. I don't have enough words to Express how happy we were with everything. if you are visiting Vienna look no further, do not waste your money and book anything in downtown area this hotel is just few metro stations away from the main attractions and museums, just take the U2 metro line. internet connection was great, not many stations in English though. we did not have breakfast however there are plenty of places that you can grab a bite to eat in the morning in fact there is in McDonald cafe right next to it. had a great visit will definitely stay at this hotel again
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
kathy
"Amezeing"
Nothing to said amezeing
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Very nice hotel in the prater area!"
I was expecting a different location when I reserved this hotel. However, it wasn't bad at all once you familiarize with subway service.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Jose
"Perfect overnight layover in Vienna"
We found this hotel based on it's price, ratings and location (proximity to a S-bahn station that connects to the airport). The transportation was cheap and easy on the train so we saved a bunch on taxis and more expensive more centrally located hotels. Staff was very welcoming and we were checked-in in no time. Room was wonderful, just what we needed after a long day of travel and another long day ahead of us.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Flo
"Nice hotel close to public transit"
My room didn't have much of a view, overlooking part of a parking garage as it did, but it was clean, had great lighting, plenty of electrical outlets, and a solid wireless internet connection. Plus, the bed wasn't too bad. The main reason we chose this hotel as a way-station on our business trip was the location. It was near the Praterstern station and close to the Student Bus Service station we used to get into Brno, Czech Republic. We were able to quickly get from bus station to train station and hop all around Vienna without any issues at all. My one disappointment was the lack of a free breakfast attached to the room. We stayed a week prior and I went to breakfast thinking it was part of the reservation, but it turned out it was not. It was quite expensive (10 euros) and I honestly ate very little. I did not make the same mistake this time through.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
I was only in Vienna for one night after 28 hours on planes and trains to get there from Colorado, but the room was clean, the bed was pleasant, and I was good to call it a night as soon as I settled in. I had the Internet and was able to catch up on a show on Netflix on my iPad before passing out. Plus, it was near the student bus service we took to Brno. Overall, I had a pleasant stay.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Just an OK experience"
This hotel is not centrally located but is close to public transportation. The security card system is ridiculous. You cannot get to any floor but your own which makes it difficult to meet others you are traveling with who are on other floors. You even need your key card to turn the lights on in your room! The wi-fi is terrible which makes it difficult to get work done. While it is clean & the staff is friendly, I would not stay here again.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
ML
"Good place to stay in Vienna"
This was a great place to stay in Vienna. Clean Great breakfast Nice staff Helpful with travel questions etc. Our only wishes were that the restaurant was open at nighttime and that there was a coffee maker in the room. Otherwise a great place to stay and would definitely return.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Trish
"Yummy breakfast"
Nice hotel. Great included breakfast. Longish walk to train station. We weren't interested in the amusement park but, if you were, the hotel is right there.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"Nice standard hotel near an amusement park"
This hotel is pretty standard compared to American hotel chains in terms of room size and amenities. I like it because they were mostly full when we arrived at 8 AM from an uncomfortable overnight train ride, and they offered to upgrade us to an "executive" room for ten Euros per night, which includes free mini bar access and allowed us to check into the room immediately, because it was free. The mini bar was disappointing, but getting into the room early was my main motivation. The WiFi is not great, but it is enough for any leisure traveler, assuming you don't want to stay in your room watching videos online. Also, an interesting amusement park called Prater is practically adjacent to the hotel, which provides entertainment and huge pork knuckles at Sweizerhaus.
2 night romance trip May 19, 2014
Good hotel. Nice views from upper floors.
Other trip May 3, 2014
The check-in was a bit chaotic as they couldn1t find our booking in the system therefore we had to wait for 40 mins. But apart from that we had a very good time. This is a good hotel at the price we paid. I can recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
"great hotel"
My wife and I stayed here on a two-month Europe vacation. It was one of the best motels we stayed in. If you are American and must stay in an American-style motel this is adequate for you at a good rate.
2 night trip Jul 2, 2013
We spent one night at the hotel during a brief stop-over in Vienna. We found the hotel had great access to the Underground subway. The subway gave us easy access to the whole city. The staff was very helpful and courteous. The breakfast area looked nice although we didn't eat breakfast in the hotel. The rooms were typical European rooms - not as large as US hotel rooms - but clearly sufficient for our purposes. The price was great compared to other Vienna Hotels. We would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Apr 19, 2013
review
5 night business trip Apr 7, 2013
"One of the Best"
This is one of the best hotels we've stayed at while in Europe. Location was amazing in reference to the U-bahn and the Prater was just a couple blocks walk. Staff was friendly, and rooms were sizeable and clean with free wi-fi. The only downside is the parking garage is 18 Euro a night.
2 night trip Mar 27, 2013
TK

"All good"
While much better looking than the Trend hotel in Innsbruck, the rooms are not that attractive with the wooden furniture. However, everything is clean and works. Great location, close to u-bahn station, has a Mc Donalds close by if you get hungry. Nice atmosphere in the bar area at night. Check whether your booking has breakfast included or you may be in for a surprise.
3 night trip Dec 28, 2015
ilse
"Close to UBahn Difficulty with meals apart f"
Close to U-Bahn Breakfast good value for money No provision for other meals
Other trip Oct 15, 2015
"A comfortable stay for business trip"
Convenient location and friendly staff. Rooms are clean. Definitely value for money.
5 night business trip Sep 29, 2015
SG
"Lovely trendy hotel"
Modern and good priced!
2 night romance trip Sep 29, 2015
Carina
The hotel is located outside the city centre so you need to get a metro into town but that doesn't take long. It is however, next to Prater which is a sort of theme park with loads of rides and amusements. The hotel is in good condition and at the quality you would expect for the price. The hotel staff are very friendly and the only issue with the hotel would be the location.
1 night romance trip Aug 18, 2015
Ben
Great location, close to public transport. A lovely clean hotel. Would definitely stay again.
3 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"A really nice hotel overall."
Travelled to Vienna for the Rock in Vienna festival. The hotel is located reasonably close to Donauinsel. The facilities in the hotel are very good. The location is convenient for trips to city centre and elsewhere. The staff are polite and helpful. The rooms are comfortable and in good condition. Overall, a really nice hotel.
3 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
Art
Very clean and smart hotel. A little outside the main tourist area but very well connected if you are willing to travel a few stops on the U Bahn (which is extremely easy to use). Nice bar and lobby area. Clean rooms. Really enjoyed.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Great Experience with a View of the Fair Grounds"
Our stay at Austria Trend Hotel Messe Wien offered a relaxing and comfortable retreat after long days of sight-seeing in Vienna. It is a little bit outside of the city center but the 20 minute walk into the city is pleasant and there are several cafes along the way. It was also about 20 minutes by taxi from the airport. Our room was very clean and I found the bed to be extremely comfortable. The hotel staff was courteous and helpful. The buffet breakfast is about 10 euros per person but was a nice option with do-it-yourself espresso machines. The one down side is with the hotel being located right next to the fair grounds, things can get a bit noisy on weekend nights. Also, the WiFi was a bit spotty. Overall, a great experience!
5 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
Monica
"Well run quiet location . Easy access to centre"
Stayed three nights. In quiet location next to Wien Messe. Underground station very near. Few stops to centre. Hotel very well run and friendly
3 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
M
"Austria Trend Vienna Messe Area"
This is a convenient hotel, well situated for the Prater, Messe and Wirtschaft University. Rooms are a good size and clean. Staff are friendly. The only negative point is that the restaurant is only open for breakfast and not during the day, so there is no where to eat in the hotel in the evening other than a rather limited menu at the bar.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Philip
"The hotel is opposite the Messe Wien Exhibition"
The Hotel was very good for very early check in (10.00am) and late check out (12.00pm). Hotel only provides breakfast, but no problem as many local places to eat. Also the Train Station takes you directly to the Vienna City Centre. The train from Messe -Prater to Praterstern (1 stop) and from Praterstern takes 35 minutes to the Vienna International Airport.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Raj
Very nice hotel and moderately priced.
5 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Evgeni
IL
"Charming Hotel"
My wife and I stayed at the Hotel Austria for 3 nights in October and really enjoyed the whole experience. The hotel is situated in a quiet location in central Vienna, close to restaurants, bars and many tourist sites. The staff is all very friendly and helpful giving us advise on what to see and do in Vienna. We stayed in a standard double, room 140; it was a good size, clean and comfortable. The bathroom was clean and compact with a shower box. Breakfast was a delicious spread of fresh fruit, cereal, yogurt, a large selection of cold meats and cheeses, fresh rolls, breads, cakes, bacon, eggs and sausages.
3 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
Humberto
"Comfy beds. Great location. Fantastic service."
Comfy beds. Great location. Fantastic service.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"great location"
Good and comfortable
6 night trip Sep 14, 2014
expensive but good hotel
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"Nice staff,location and facilities mediocre"
Stayed here for 4 nights. Room was clean but the cleaner changed times she came every day and walked in to my room a few times without knocking which was weird. She also forgot to replace toiletries and complimentary chocs on the bed twice... although this is a small thing since the room was so basic you might expect those small things would be attended to. I had to ask for soap to be replaced at one stage and the dispensers were really hard to use. No ironing board in my room, no kettle or coffee/tea making facilities, no room service OR food available other than breakfast. This is pretty hard to cope with when you arrive late at night after traveling for days. One of the elevators was not working properly while I was there an during busy times I saw a lot of people waiting for long periods to use them. Agree with other reviewers that location was conveniently placed close to public transport but the constant noise coming from the park next door lost novelty value pretty quickly. Nonetheless I would never want to stay here again.. unless I had to for work.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"nice hotel close to Prater"
nice hotel next to Prater and Krieau...short (10min.)walking distance from publik transport- train
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
zsolt
"Comfortable hotel good location"
Well paced hotel for concert at nearby stadium. Very clean and comfortable room, good sized shwer. Breakfast had excellent choice in clean bright room.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
MrsOdo
"Modern hotel - Good views over Praterstern"
Modern business-type hotel. Nice comfortable room with sleek-looking large bathroom. Nice, large TV and spacious bed with good pillows. I had great views over the Prater park. Staff were a mixed bag. Initial male member of staff on duty when I checked in was very professional, polite and helpful. Some of the female members of staff - not so much. Some were quite rude and less than professional. Nice to be so close to the park and Ernst Happel Stadion (main reason for my visit). Also very close to Prater-Messe U-Bahn station, which was very convenient for travel to and from the airport. Of note, in the evenings, there seemed to be a number of street prostitutes working the area around the hotel - not particulary pleasant!...(unless you're into that sort of thing!)
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"close to Prater"
It was nice and comfortable, the breakfast was excellent (egg in the glass). The centre is not so far by foot, moreover there are some cool shopes:)
2 night trip May 9, 2014
Katalin
"Modern hotel convenient for great tube system"
Very large modern hotel. Clean, comfortable, light rooms, very good buffet breakfast. Atmosphere a little too impersonal and anonymous for our taste but it depends what you want. A relative had already stayed here so we were saveda search on Internet. The ensuite bathroom had no extractor fan and sliding door didn't provide much privacy - but not a big problem! Staff reasonably helpful.
Other trip May 6, 2014
susan
"Excellent hotel"
Very close to the attractions .staff brilliant .clean and nice room.highly recommend .
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
tanya
"Basic hotel, but very nice rooms"
As others have pointed out, the hotel is near the conference centre and the amusement park, but not walking distance to the city core. However, the subway is about 150 metres away and will take you directly there. If you are a family, there is absolutely nothing to do in the hotel for kids. However, the room I was in (business room) was very comfortable, with a nice bathroom and absolutely no noise from outside the room. Others have mentioned the presence of "ladies of the night", but I did not see any of them, probably since the adjacent amusement park is closed and there is now little pedestrian traffic near the hotel.
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2013
"great place"
the hotel over all was great, the room was comfortable however the shower leaked, and there was stains in the carpet wall way,
5 night trip Aug 26, 2013
Helena
"Very comfortable"
This hotel is not close to the Vienna city center, but right next door to the Prater park and the convention center. Plus just about 200 meters from the metro station. The property is new, modern, and confortable. The stay was made even better by the excellent staff, In particular Wibert in the lobby bar, which is an excellent bar-tender.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013