All hotels in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, United States of America
104 Maynard Street, Williamsport, PA, 17701, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Great place."
Wonderful.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
Location was perfect for my need. Room was very clean. Front desk staff was polite and helpful. I will be returning there soon.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
ROBERT
"Good Stay"
Clean, comfy, and reasonable. Glad we stayed there. The staff was more than helpful.
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
"Works for work"
Easy check-in, hotel seemed newly remodeled. Very comfortable bed, no issues.
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
Overall, the hotel was comfortable and clean. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The breakfast bar was lacking with not enough food to accommodate a weekend crowd. There was hardly anything left at 8:30 in the morning. We had to get breakfast somewhere else.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
joe
"NO AIRPORT SHUTTLE!"
I booked this non-refundable stay based on the information that says there is a free hotel shuttle. There is NOT! Disappointed....
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Dee
"Excellent hotel with friendly, helpful staff"
This was a last minute addition to our trip as we tried to get ahead of most of the snow that weekend. We were a late arrival, but the front desk attendant was friendly and cheerful. Beds were comfortable, nice shower, fabulous breakfast.....would definitely stay there again if we're in the area.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
JKmom
"Hotel was convenient; close to my sons college."
The issue we had was; our phones in our room was not working. We had to call the front desk from our cellphone to let them know this. They said that there were not maintenance staff on duty, until the morning? We never received service We spoke to management on the next morning; they offered to take a few dollars off! This was still unacceptable! .The room however was very nice!!!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
lynn
The hotel staff was so pleasant, helpful and accommodating. The lovely woman who took care of breakfast was awesome... The breakfast presentation was great.... Always completely stocked.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
sharon
Nice...............very nice!
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
Another great stay! Would highly recommend this hotel to others! Great service every time I've stayed here. Comfortable and clean with a great continental breakfast!
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Consistently Well Done"
I believe this was the third time I've stayed here. They are always consistent in cleanliness, service, quality of breakfast, etc.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"Great historical site"
Very beautiful lobby
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Dennis
"excellent choice for family overnight stay"
We stopped here enroute to Virginia...the staff was amazingly friendly and helpful. We had lots of options to choose from to eat..Sheetz across the street for fast food, pizza/italian nearby...room was clean, had everything we needed. we had the pool all to ourselves...we would definitely stop here again
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
SHARON
"Excellent Service!!!"
Staff was amazing, I stayed there for 1 night (12/19/14) for my brother's graduation. Breakfast was delicious. I forgot my Ipad in the room, they mailed it to my house free of charge.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Great!"
The staff was friendly and the room was very comfortable!
"Convenient location and nice people"
Very welcoming staff and nice rooms. Best were a little stiff but still nice. Overall very good choice for a few day trip.
"Wonderful Hotel!"
The hotel was very clean and comfortable and was in a great location (right next to Penn College and not far from a shopping center, restaurants, and mall), the service was excellent, and the breakfast was wonderful with so much to choose from! My family and I would certainly stay here again and I have nothing bad to say.
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2014
"Great convenience! Great town!"
Great location in a cute, quaint town with a Wegman's and Kohl's close by! Had dinner at a wonderful pub in town and it was fantastic. All of the hotel staff were friendly and accommodating. We stayed with a large group of people attending the Penn State football game, yet it was very quiet. Our rooms were well-appointed with plenty of towels. Breakfast had a nice assortment of eggs (scrambled and hard boiled) as well as waffles, baked goods, oatmeal and cereals, fresh fruit as well as fruit salad. We will return!
2 night trip Oct 23, 2014
"Super friendly staff"
What struck me most about this particular Fairfield was that the staff was incredibly friendly and professional. I would say that they were all very welcoming. I have stayed at Fairfields before, but have never felt so welcome as a patron.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Williamsport"
It's practically new. It was very clean, even the bathroom! I wouldn't hesitate to go back the next time we're in Williamsport, PA.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Jeanette
Hotel Staff was very attentive and helpful about things to do in area. Room was comfortable and well appointed and clean. Finally my grandkids really enjoyed all you can eat breakfast,
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"desk clerk"
Akmeen was an extremely helpful, very personable young man - very good attitude for the hospitality industry. Hang on to him as long as you can.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Comfortable Beds"
This hotel was comfortable and quiet, but not real close to the expressway.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Marsha
The hotel room was very large. We had a great sitting room. The only reason I did not give it a 5 is the air conditioner was in the bedroom and was very noisy.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Connie
"Very nice hotel"
This hotel is very clean, the beds are extremely comfortable. The breakfast was very good too. I would recommend this hotel to any traveler.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Theresa
I made the mistake of NOT staying here last visit..it was SO nice to be back....affordable,comfortable, quiet and a great breakfast. Thanks, B
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
Barb
"Easy stay"
I enjoyed the hotel immensely. We arrived very late, but the attendant was very friendly and competent. The room itself was spacious and very clean. We left very early in the morning, so we weren't able to have the free breakfast. Will definately stay here again when traveling to NY.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2014
Victoria
Very Clean Room. Outstanding Continental Breakfast.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"very nice, good breakfast"
positive, stasff was nice, ordered pizza, very good and fast. rooms were clean
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
I enjoyed my one night stay. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable and looked very clean. Great to have free wifi in the room. Breakfast was fine (coffee was weak).
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
East Coast Traveler
My wife and I were very pleased with the cleanliness and good location of the hotel next to route 15 in Williamsport PA. The complimentary breakfast was very good and more than I had expected. I would recommend staying at the Fairfield Inn to anyone looking for a pleasant room at an affordable price.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Really enjoyed my stay here. The hotel was very clean and nicely decorated. The hotel is in a nice location and very easy to find. I recommend staying here.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
Courtney
"NICE PLACE"
Spent the night after dropping off our daughter at lycoming. took the paddle boat tour. Nice clean comfortable hotel. would come back.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
"Excellent customer service"
We arrived after a long travel day, and were greeted by a smiling young man who checked us in quickly, and made an excellent restaurant recommendation. The room was spacious, well equipped, and clean.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Our hotel room was clean. The bed was comfortable. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was very good . There were hot and cold items, including my favorite, homemade waffles. Free popcorn and cookies were also available. I would highly recommend it.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Inexpensive but clean"
We stayed here for a night in a two full size bed room. The room was clean. The 1st room we stayed in, had an air-condition issue. So we asked the receptionist to move us. She was friendly and polite and immediately found us another room. The air-conditioner here was much better. The breakfast options were plenty and it was included in the price of the room. They had the best scrambled eggs I have had. All in all, a very inexpensive but clean and nice hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
"Across the street from Sheetz"
They helped me out a lot and brandon especially. upgraded my room at no extra charge and even changed my stay date for the same price on the spot since I booked the wrong date.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"Close to Penn College"
When we arrived the air conditioner in our room wouldn't work. Brandon at the front desk was very helpful but couldn't move us because the hotel was sold out. He called the maintenance man, Bobby, who was very good and was able to get the AC sort-of working. He said that he would have swapped out the AC unit but that the hotel had never bothered to fix it's broken AC units so there were no spares. We asked Brandon about getting a reduction in our relatively-high room charges because of the AC problem and he promised that he would bring it to the attention of the manager. The manager, however, never bothered to contact us in any way and we received no reduction in our room charge. It seems the staff tries but the manager short-circuits their helpfulness. We won't bother with this place again. The other hotels are a little further away from the college that our son attends but there I won't feel that the manager is ripping me off.
2 night trip Jun 24, 2014
Michael Byrnes
"great location, subpar room"
The hotel is easy to get to, walking distance from the college. Mildew smell in room. Stayed two days and they never emptied the trash or made the beds. Friendly front desk staff, freshly made free cookies provided. Descent movie collection to borrow from.
2 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
"Very clean"
Very comfortable stay. We needed two rooms. The breakfast was good and the staff very helpful. The internet wireless did not work. Would stay again.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
lou
"Business trip"
Pleasant business trip. A nice quiet hotel, with a great breakfast.
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
Dan D
"Great location to visit Penn College"
My son was touring Penn College of Technology, and this hotel is literally across the street. The staff was incredibly friendly, and the room was very clean. Desk clerk gave us a sheet of recommendations for dinner - we found a great place thanks to him. The immediate area isn't great - not unsafe, just very industrial. There's a Sheetz right across the street, which is convenient. I will definitely stay there again if my son transfers to Penn College!
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
"Me"
Took a long time for the water to heat up. Pool door did not allow access. Exercise room was extremely hit.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2014
Andy
"enjoyed my stay"
I work nights so I sleep during the day. The hotel is very quiet and I had no trouble sleeping at all.
2 night business trip May 31, 2014
"Solid"
Great room, nothing fancy just solid clean room. Will stay again!
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
Kareem
Enjoyed our stay. Good breakfast. We will visit Fairfield Inns again.
Other trip May 31, 2014
Pool was tiny, good for small kids but not older kids or adults.
3 night trip May 21, 2014
"Hotel Stay Overview"
Quite and comfortable.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Dr. E
"Simple Business Trip"
Room was very clean and comfortable. The only issue that I had was a lack of hot water in the evening. The front desk offered me a new room. But, by the next morning, hot was was in abundance. Overall, very happy.
1 night business trip May 19, 2014