All hotels in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, United States of America
104 Maynard Street, Williamsport, PA, 17701, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

Pool was tiny, good for small kids but not older kids or adults.
3 night trip May 21, 2014
"Hotel Stay Overview"
Quite and comfortable.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Dr. E
"Simple Business Trip"
Room was very clean and comfortable. The only issue that I had was a lack of hot water in the evening. The front desk offered me a new room. But, by the next morning, hot was was in abundance. Overall, very happy.
1 night business trip May 19, 2014
Dan D
"expected better service"
Booked room on hotels.com the room was nice but the air conditioning was not working properly and kept freezing up and the room got warm quickly. It was not an issue as I got up and turned it off to thaw and back on to cool the room ever hour. My wife went to front desk to check out and the night clerk was rude and said that since we booked with another site there was nothing they could do about the room! We were not asking for discounts we were simply reporting a malfunction of their complex and we were treated poorly for reporting a problem. Then we asked for invoice and he said we would not get one from them since we used other site. I figured they could just click the screen and give me a copy of my bill for the room. Overall the night clerk was very rude to my wife and by the time a got there a nice lady was there and I informed her of the situation and she made notes for the manager. I expected people with better manners working for the Marriott chain. I would stay again if I was back thru the area.
1 night trip May 15, 2014
rudy
"Excellent place"
This was a great place at a terrific rate. My only issue was the shower curtain was too short to stay in the tub so water got all over the floor.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Don
"great hotel close to the city"
enjoyed my stay. staff was friendly and helpful. pillows were AMAZINGLY SOFT!
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
athena
"Great overnight stay"
The hotel was exactly what we were looking for, conveniently close to the highway, clean and nicely decorated. Although we did not eat breakfast there, we were able to grab coffee and fruit to go. Overall a great stay.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Traveler
A solid, nice place for a great price. I was even able to check in an hour early.
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2014
Flynmonkey5
"Very nice accommodations."
We have relatives in the area and usually stay here. Clean and comfortable with a very nice breakfast.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
Very nice hotel and the pool is very kid friendly.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
"Great place"
The room was clean, the staff was friendly, close to things in area to keep you busy, nice breakfast area.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Great Stop"
Very clean. Comfortable. Good deal. The front desk girl was nice.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Marmo
"Review"
Nice place - clean - good deal - very noisy refrigerator, however - we unplugged it.
1 night trip Mar 10, 2014
"Nice Hotel, close to Lock Haven University"
We chose this hotel because my son was to visit Lock Haven University the next day and we did not want to have to get up and leave from our home area real early. It was neat and clean and worked out perfect for what we wanted to do. We would definitely stay here again if we needed to.
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
"very near Penn College"
great staff, very clean.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
"Had a great stay with two kids"
Stayed at this location for one night we had 2 kids with us and really enjoyed our time there, they had movies you could borrow from the front desk, a pop corn machine in the lobby and the pool was warm and very clean. Also used the excersise room and enjoyed the hot breakfast buffet in the morning. Would definitely stay here again!! :) The only thing that was missing was a hot tub by the pool.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
nice
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Has a nice lobby and great breakfast bar! Beds were comfortable too.
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
"nice hotel"
very clean and nice would book again , had a pool
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
ginter
very friendly staff!
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2014
"Clean and Easy"
Just what you want for a quick overnight stay. It was just what I needed and the price was right. The room was smallish, compared to older hotels, but it had what I hoped for including easy parking and free coffee and wifi.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2014
"Great!"
Our family met at the hotel the night before our aunt's 100th birthday celebration. There were 17 of us. The staff was awesome and so accommodating. They switched some rooms around so we were able to be next to us. Brought us rollaways for the kids. Rooms were comfortable and breakfast was quick and easy for the large group. Well done! Would stay here again without a second thought.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
LReinke
"Nice hotel in town and close to major highway"
Great place to stay
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
"Close to interstate and College"
The stay was very nice. Perfect location to visit Penn College. Great hot breakfast selections. I had paid for my stay through pay pal and was charged by the hotel as well. They immediately gave me credit back for the higher amount, so I got a great deal on the stay.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
"Great place to stay !!"
Arrived was checked in by a nice asst. manager, place was clean and friendly, awesome location right off expressway, near Wegmans and others important places to eat, gas across street, loved it will stay again when in area. The only thing was I wish the breakfast went later than ten, we had a late night at the KU concert at Penn State and slept in till ten but by then there was no food to eat,the fridge in room is a bit noisy but over all GREAT PLACE !! I highly recommend it!
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
"Loved...loved...loved"
Our stay was great. Location perfect and our room was SUPER clean and was impressed with the complimentary breakfast.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"Wonderful room for the price."
I was impressed by the quality of the room and amenities. My only disappointment was that the pictures showed a hot tub; however there was no hot tub. Apparently there has not been one for seven years. Staff was apologetic.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
Stephanie Porta
"Attractive renovations almost complete"
The hotel is on a very convenient, relatively quiet street, right off Route 180 in Williamsport, PA. Very nice renovations being completed. The breakfast area is very nice, well staffed, an offers a large choice of items from which to choose. Our bathroom was not as clean as I think it should have been, but a note left for the housekeping staff rectified the situation. We would stay here again when we are in the area.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2013
We enjoyed a wonderful night minutes away from the Community Center. Found several nice restaurants a short distance away - so had a choice of where to eat. Great breakfast the next day in the hotel.Very helpful & pleasant desk personnel.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2013
Cheryl
"Not far from Bucknell"
The front hotel staff was friendly, the room immaculately clean and smoke free. The hotel was easy access off of Rt 15 in Williamsport and there were several restaurants not very far.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"Overnight"
The hotel was being redecorated so it was a wee bit dusty in places. We loved the new colors, the lobby is very welcoming and the room was nice and bright. There are very few restaurants close by for dinner.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
Ann
My family had a great stay. The hotel has been updated and had very helpful staff.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
"great value"
Great value for your money. Good location..in walking distance to shopping and dining. Room was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2013
heather G
"Convenient location"
Glad to get the room. Unusual smell in room. Had dryer sheets taped on air conditioner.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
Bud
"CLOSE TO FRIENDS AND HALFWAY POINT"
The hotel personnel were kind and helpful. The complementary breakfast had a wide variety of choices and was very good.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Mr. Tony
"Great Stay!"
Stayed here on our way to the Finger Lakes in NYS. Beautiful room, great service - awesome breakfast. Easy on/off from Rt 15 and there's a gas station/convenient store right across the street. Will stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
Megan
"highly recommend"
very clean. staff: polite, helpful. room: comfortable, clean great water pressure. Breakfast: very complete, hot breakfast. Location: just off I 80. neighborhood; Catholic church 1.9 miles (St. Joseph the Worker). you can walk there!! we did! Great Experience (pool=tiny) one washer & one dryer $1 ea. 30 min each. Italian rest across street. it's nice!
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Nice hotel close to University"
Friendly staff clean hotel and recently updated - very good
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
david
"clean, accommodating, and comfortable"
This hotel is clean and comfortable. The staff was very pleasant and accommodating. We really like the layout of the suite we had since we were traveling with a child. The only complaints we had were that our key wouldn't work to enter the exercise room and there was not enough room in the breakfast area to accommodate the number of guests present. They couldn't keep up with the food fill-up, there weren't enough seats, and there was no way you could get to the toaster or the waffle maker. In general, we were very pleased with our stay.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
becky
It was a pleasant stay,the reason I am not giving a 5 star for cleanliness is because of the fact that they kept a bath towel that was not properly washed.Room was clean and hotel was kept nice and clean as well. They had a good continental breakfast.
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2013
Sreejith
"Would stay again"
The staff was really great. Brandon and the gentleman who was training him were both amazing.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
"Right across from Penn College"
The hotel was recently renovated and was both beautiful and comfortable. The only drawback was the tub which drained WAY too slow. Still, my stay was so relaxing, it really didn't detract from my assessment of the hotel as a whole.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2013
"Bike trip to the Pine Creek Trail."
The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly. Beds were a little soft but overall great location and the gentleman at the front desk was exceptionally helpful.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Close to Penn Tech"
Good! Very clean. Close to my son's school.
2 night trip Jul 14, 2013
Marcy
"A great place to stay"
It was exactly what we needed and wanted. Excellent free breakfast!
2 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2013
Cathy
Very positive. We try to get a reservation whenever we visit Williamsport
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2013
"Clean, convenient, comfortable"
Renovations in progress during stay, so lobby was in disarray. Room was fine. Quiet.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
"Current remodel"
Currently remodeling so pool closed and front lobby was torn up so it was a bit disappointing but once remodel done would visit again.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
"Clean hotel and friendly staff"
We traveled over 3 hours and arrived tired. Brian was very friendly and made us aware of all of the services available. The room was clean and comfortable. Check out was a snap. When I realized I had misplaced an item (an hour after check out) the staff member went to check the room personally. She didn't find it, but I appreciated the effort.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2013
Very attractive place though still under construction. Ample nice breakfast. Surrounding neighborhood not so great but convenient enough
1 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2013