All hotels in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, United States of America
104 Maynard Street, Williamsport, PA, 17701, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

Clean
    Delicious food
    Bad pool
"NICE PLACE"
Spent the night after dropping off our daughter at lycoming. took the paddle boat tour. Nice clean comfortable hotel. would come back.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
"Excellent customer service"
We arrived after a long travel day, and were greeted by a smiling young man who checked us in quickly, and made an excellent restaurant recommendation. The room was spacious, well equipped, and clean.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Our hotel room was clean. The bed was comfortable. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was very good . There were hot and cold items, including my favorite, homemade waffles. Free popcorn and cookies were also available. I would highly recommend it.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Inexpensive but clean"
We stayed here for a night in a two full size bed room. The room was clean. The 1st room we stayed in, had an air-condition issue. So we asked the receptionist to move us. She was friendly and polite and immediately found us another room. The air-conditioner here was much better. The breakfast options were plenty and it was included in the price of the room. They had the best scrambled eggs I have had. All in all, a very inexpensive but clean and nice hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
"Across the street from Sheetz"
They helped me out a lot and brandon especially. upgraded my room at no extra charge and even changed my stay date for the same price on the spot since I booked the wrong date.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"Close to Penn College"
When we arrived the air conditioner in our room wouldn't work. Brandon at the front desk was very helpful but couldn't move us because the hotel was sold out. He called the maintenance man, Bobby, who was very good and was able to get the AC sort-of working. He said that he would have swapped out the AC unit but that the hotel had never bothered to fix it's broken AC units so there were no spares. We asked Brandon about getting a reduction in our relatively-high room charges because of the AC problem and he promised that he would bring it to the attention of the manager. The manager, however, never bothered to contact us in any way and we received no reduction in our room charge. It seems the staff tries but the manager short-circuits their helpfulness. We won't bother with this place again. The other hotels are a little further away from the college that our son attends but there I won't feel that the manager is ripping me off.
2 night trip Jun 24, 2014
Michael Byrnes
"great location, subpar room"
The hotel is easy to get to, walking distance from the college. Mildew smell in room. Stayed two days and they never emptied the trash or made the beds. Friendly front desk staff, freshly made free cookies provided. Descent movie collection to borrow from.
2 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
"Very clean"
Very comfortable stay. We needed two rooms. The breakfast was good and the staff very helpful. The internet wireless did not work. Would stay again.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
lou
"Business trip"
Pleasant business trip. A nice quiet hotel, with a great breakfast.
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
Dan D
"Great location to visit Penn College"
My son was touring Penn College of Technology, and this hotel is literally across the street. The staff was incredibly friendly, and the room was very clean. Desk clerk gave us a sheet of recommendations for dinner - we found a great place thanks to him. The immediate area isn't great - not unsafe, just very industrial. There's a Sheetz right across the street, which is convenient. I will definitely stay there again if my son transfers to Penn College!
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
"Me"
Took a long time for the water to heat up. Pool door did not allow access. Exercise room was extremely hit.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2014
Andy
"enjoyed my stay"
I work nights so I sleep during the day. The hotel is very quiet and I had no trouble sleeping at all.
2 night business trip May 31, 2014
"Solid"
Great room, nothing fancy just solid clean room. Will stay again!
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
Kareem
Enjoyed our stay. Good breakfast. We will visit Fairfield Inns again.
Other trip May 31, 2014
Pool was tiny, good for small kids but not older kids or adults.
3 night trip May 21, 2014
"Hotel Stay Overview"
Quite and comfortable.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Dr. E
"Simple Business Trip"
Room was very clean and comfortable. The only issue that I had was a lack of hot water in the evening. The front desk offered me a new room. But, by the next morning, hot was was in abundance. Overall, very happy.
1 night business trip May 19, 2014
Dan D
"expected better service"
Booked room on hotels.com the room was nice but the air conditioning was not working properly and kept freezing up and the room got warm quickly. It was not an issue as I got up and turned it off to thaw and back on to cool the room ever hour. My wife went to front desk to check out and the night clerk was rude and said that since we booked with another site there was nothing they could do about the room! We were not asking for discounts we were simply reporting a malfunction of their complex and we were treated poorly for reporting a problem. Then we asked for invoice and he said we would not get one from them since we used other site. I figured they could just click the screen and give me a copy of my bill for the room. Overall the night clerk was very rude to my wife and by the time a got there a nice lady was there and I informed her of the situation and she made notes for the manager. I expected people with better manners working for the Marriott chain. I would stay again if I was back thru the area.
1 night trip May 15, 2014
rudy
"Excellent place"
This was a great place at a terrific rate. My only issue was the shower curtain was too short to stay in the tub so water got all over the floor.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Don
"great hotel close to the city"
enjoyed my stay. staff was friendly and helpful. pillows were AMAZINGLY SOFT!
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
athena
"Great overnight stay"
The hotel was exactly what we were looking for, conveniently close to the highway, clean and nicely decorated. Although we did not eat breakfast there, we were able to grab coffee and fruit to go. Overall a great stay.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Traveler
A solid, nice place for a great price. I was even able to check in an hour early.
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2014
Flynmonkey5
"Very nice accommodations."
We have relatives in the area and usually stay here. Clean and comfortable with a very nice breakfast.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
Very nice hotel and the pool is very kid friendly.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
"Great place"
The room was clean, the staff was friendly, close to things in area to keep you busy, nice breakfast area.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Great Stop"
Very clean. Comfortable. Good deal. The front desk girl was nice.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Marmo
"Review"
Nice place - clean - good deal - very noisy refrigerator, however - we unplugged it.
1 night trip Mar 10, 2014
"Nice Hotel, close to Lock Haven University"
We chose this hotel because my son was to visit Lock Haven University the next day and we did not want to have to get up and leave from our home area real early. It was neat and clean and worked out perfect for what we wanted to do. We would definitely stay here again if we needed to.
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
"very near Penn College"
great staff, very clean.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
"Had a great stay with two kids"
Stayed at this location for one night we had 2 kids with us and really enjoyed our time there, they had movies you could borrow from the front desk, a pop corn machine in the lobby and the pool was warm and very clean. Also used the excersise room and enjoyed the hot breakfast buffet in the morning. Would definitely stay here again!! :) The only thing that was missing was a hot tub by the pool.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
nice
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Has a nice lobby and great breakfast bar! Beds were comfortable too.
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
"nice hotel"
very clean and nice would book again , had a pool
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
ginter
very friendly staff!
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2014
"Clean and Easy"
Just what you want for a quick overnight stay. It was just what I needed and the price was right. The room was smallish, compared to older hotels, but it had what I hoped for including easy parking and free coffee and wifi.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2014
"Great!"
Our family met at the hotel the night before our aunt's 100th birthday celebration. There were 17 of us. The staff was awesome and so accommodating. They switched some rooms around so we were able to be next to us. Brought us rollaways for the kids. Rooms were comfortable and breakfast was quick and easy for the large group. Well done! Would stay here again without a second thought.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
LReinke
"Nice hotel in town and close to major highway"
Great place to stay
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
"Close to interstate and College"
The stay was very nice. Perfect location to visit Penn College. Great hot breakfast selections. I had paid for my stay through pay pal and was charged by the hotel as well. They immediately gave me credit back for the higher amount, so I got a great deal on the stay.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
"Great place to stay !!"
Arrived was checked in by a nice asst. manager, place was clean and friendly, awesome location right off expressway, near Wegmans and others important places to eat, gas across street, loved it will stay again when in area. The only thing was I wish the breakfast went later than ten, we had a late night at the KU concert at Penn State and slept in till ten but by then there was no food to eat,the fridge in room is a bit noisy but over all GREAT PLACE !! I highly recommend it!
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
"Loved...loved...loved"
Our stay was great. Location perfect and our room was SUPER clean and was impressed with the complimentary breakfast.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"Wonderful room for the price."
I was impressed by the quality of the room and amenities. My only disappointment was that the pictures showed a hot tub; however there was no hot tub. Apparently there has not been one for seven years. Staff was apologetic.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
Stephanie Porta
"Attractive renovations almost complete"
The hotel is on a very convenient, relatively quiet street, right off Route 180 in Williamsport, PA. Very nice renovations being completed. The breakfast area is very nice, well staffed, an offers a large choice of items from which to choose. Our bathroom was not as clean as I think it should have been, but a note left for the housekeping staff rectified the situation. We would stay here again when we are in the area.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2013
We enjoyed a wonderful night minutes away from the Community Center. Found several nice restaurants a short distance away - so had a choice of where to eat. Great breakfast the next day in the hotel.Very helpful & pleasant desk personnel.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2013
Cheryl
"Not far from Bucknell"
The front hotel staff was friendly, the room immaculately clean and smoke free. The hotel was easy access off of Rt 15 in Williamsport and there were several restaurants not very far.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"Overnight"
The hotel was being redecorated so it was a wee bit dusty in places. We loved the new colors, the lobby is very welcoming and the room was nice and bright. There are very few restaurants close by for dinner.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
Ann
My family had a great stay. The hotel has been updated and had very helpful staff.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
"great value"
Great value for your money. Good location..in walking distance to shopping and dining. Room was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2013
heather G
"Convenient location"
Glad to get the room. Unusual smell in room. Had dryer sheets taped on air conditioner.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
Bud
"CLOSE TO FRIENDS AND HALFWAY POINT"
The hotel personnel were kind and helpful. The complementary breakfast had a wide variety of choices and was very good.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Mr. Tony
"Great Stay!"
Stayed here on our way to the Finger Lakes in NYS. Beautiful room, great service - awesome breakfast. Easy on/off from Rt 15 and there's a gas station/convenient store right across the street. Will stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013