All hotels in Missoula, Montana, United States of America
3803 Brooks Street, Missoula, MT, 59804, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Super friendly!"
Although we usually stay in much nicer hotels, I was traveling with a dog and needed a dog-friendly accommodation. Our room had new carpet, fresh paint, and a new bed coverlet. We were very comfortable, and the staff very nice. Yes the rooms are a little small, and the bathrooms lack new fixtures and granite countertops. However, I saved a bunch staying there, and I felt I could walk around in my room in my bare feet and not worry. I would consider staying there again if needed.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Cats ruined my life."
I ended up having to stay due to an allergy for cats that acted up after falling asleep at a friends house. Aside from a rude comment from the nice gentleman checking me in in the middle of the night, my experience was pleasant. Pillows were extremely small, and the room wasn't the best...but for the price I was paying, and the quick and immediateness of accommodation, I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you, guys. You saved all of my sinuses and ability to breathe!
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
Zachary
"Good Deal"
Dirty smelly halls.Once in room clean comfortable & quite.Dinky pillows were a bummer.Great value, I will stay again.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Nice and clean, currently being updated."
Nice, clean and quiet! Like the improvements being made.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"awesome..."
I had no problems at all. The bed was clean, the shower was hot...and clean. The tv and cable worked. Wifi signal wasnt awesome...but it worked. Room had a mini fridge and a microwave. Building felt secure cause you had to have a keycard to get into the building and your room.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
The heat it the room was blowing either real hot air or real cold air. There was no controlling the tempature.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Ideal Location for Missoula."
Missoula is a high price city for motels. I was very happy with the rates for my two night stay in January. The location was ideal for me to travel back and forth to the Bitter Root Valley.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Stay in Missoula"
Avery good value and comfortable room. One minus the room did not have a remort for the TV.
1 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
"Not up to the 3 stars it was rated"
You do get what you pay for. Reserved through the unpublished sites since it was rated as 3 stars, but not even close. The staff was great, but room was dismal, mold in the bathtub, toilet in need of cleaning. Will not stay again.
Jane
"Cleanliness"
I was in Missoula for a Dr.'s appointment. The hallways were very dark and not very welcoming. The room was quiet and fairly clean. I noticed it needed a little TLC around the walls and in the corners, especially the bathroom. There was a big black stain on the bottom sheet on the bed I slept in. I think it was inappropriate for a motel bed. Otherwise everything was good. The breakfast buffet was nice and clean. The staff were all friendly and nice.
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
"Bad stay"
The room was dirty. Breakfast wasn't good.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Peggy
"Great place"
All desk clerks gladly answered questions. Overnight clerks were available at 3:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. for assistance with the lobby computer and emergency printing. The only reason for the deduction in the "neighborhood" category is the heavy traffic on the two streets bordering the hotel. Turning left onto either road was difficult, and all services are in those directions.
2 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
Curtis
"Ok if your on a motorcycle trip without your wife"
This place was inexpensive and not bad for a workman's hotel. My wife would not remotely like it, but I was on a motorcycle trip by myself so if worked fine. If they cleaned the carpet more often...it would help a lot.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Big G
"Great staff!"
Nice place! The only complaint is that the doughnuts at the breakfast were very stale ha ha. Great price, I can't really complain. Also the staff was awesome! So nice and helpful!
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Nice motel"
Nice motel, clean, reasonably quiet. Rather far from the expressway. But it was not a problem as we had a GPS. There was a variety of restaurants down the street.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2014
the breakfast choices were GREAT. FRESH AND HOMEMADE. thank you
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Basic, decent place"
This was a decent, inexpensive place to stay overnight. The tub could have been cleaner and the coffeepot had not been cleaned in a long time, but otherwise, the room was clean. The breakfast had some decent options, and the staff were very nice.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
SH
"Far from I90"
The hotel and room were clean but run down. Pets were everywhere. The place is about 5 miles from the interstate.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Not worth the money"
Exhaust fan didn't work. Carpets were disgusting. Breakfast was pathetic. Girl at front desk was very nice and helpful.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"Inexpensive and allows Pets"
We chose this hotel for an overnight stay in Missoula. It was inexpensive and basic. The first room they put us in smelled bad. The helpful staff apologized and moved us to another room immediately. It is pretty basic but adequate for us.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"Outdated & NOT Spotless"
It was outdated and could've been more clean. The breakfast was sufficient, and the staff was friendly.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Very quiet. Every person treated us with a respect!!
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
"Not a great deal"
It was as though they stuffed us in a never used room in the back of the Hotel, probably because we booked it on line. For the $$, go somewhere else.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Russ Werth
"Perfectly adequate"
We were on our way north, had one night in Missoula and found the GuestHouse Inn to be a good stopover. The room was clean, the desk clerk (Hunter) was friendly, efficient and accommodating. The only odd thing: Why put the elevator where you must haul everything up or down a fight of stairs to get to it? Seems like a strange design feature.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Joy
"Bad Service"
Hotel is older and the rooms are in need of updating. House cleaning did not come to our room. When we went to the front desk he said it was our fault because personal belongings were on the bed. They were not. No towels were replace. We asked for more towels and got two. No hand towels, wash cloths and no bath mat. The person at the front desk was not much help.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
I stayed for 3 nights and I saw no sign of maid service the entire time. The bed was not even made. Would not recommend this to anyone.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
cindy
"Nice enough"
The room was clean and neat. The complimentary breakfast could've been better: waffles, cereal, toast/english muffins, yogurt and hard boiled eggs. Near downtown and Reserve Street. I'd stay there again.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Doug
"Our stay"
We stayed at the Guest House in Missoula MT and it was a very nice motel. The young gal at the registration desk wasn't the most friendly, but the older woman was great! She allowed us to keep our bikes up front so they could watch them for us and even offered us a bucket, hose and cleaning supplies to wash our bikes. That was great!
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2014
Alene Jensen
"Overpriced and the walls were very thin"
The walls of the room were so thin that I could here the individual words of the person in the next room's t.v. It made it difficult to fall asleep. Also the hallway looks old and tired. I can't believe the price was nearly 100 dollars a night for this place. The building should be demolished and rebuilt.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
jonathan
"Older hotel small rooms"
The hotel is an older property and the rooms are really small. The bathrooms are tiny too, probably not much of an issue if you are traveling alone but not a great help if you are traveling as a family. The staff is very nice and eager to help but the hotel needs a major renovation.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Family roadtrip
"Not a good stay"
The room was very small. Hallway carpets need cleaning. Room was not very clean. Carpet felt and looked dirty. Garbage behind the bed - looked like had not been attended to in a very long time. Not enough parking close to the hotel.
2 night trip Aug 14, 2014
K & G W
"Don't put me in the basement"
My only complaint is the first floor is in the basement, our window was literally looking at the pavement and the front end of vehicles parked in the parking spaces directly in front of the window. There is no over head light and 2 small lamps for light. To have decent light in the room we had to open the curtains, upon doing so we were also inviting everyone walking by or parking to peer into our room. The continental breakfast was not to bad. I would stay here again only if we could get a room on a different floor. Otherwise the bed was comfortable, the room was clean and front desk person was pleasant.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
charger queen
"OK hotel"
Super friendly staff, but they seemed very overwhelmed the night I was there. The hotel is old and needs updating, but it worked well for a short stay. About 4 miles from downtown, grocery store across the street.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Impressed"
We arrived on the night of the big concert, so there were a lot of people trying to check in. Some did not have reservations, (fools) and were taking that out on the clerk. She did a great job. The room was clean and comfortable. Would stay there again anytime...
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
"close to interests"
Motel was quite, clean and comfortable. Location was good. Price was to much. outlets did not work.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2014
Francine
"Cave like room"
The first floor rooms felt like a cave, and the room in general felt cramped. The queen bed was a double not a queen (I have a queen at home) my husband and I did not sleep comfortably. The AC ran quietly half the time and the other half sounded like a freight train.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Christy
"OK hotel for what we needed"
In town for a concert and everything is booked. The staff were very polite allthough harried.Everyone wanted early check-in to get to the stadium early. I called ahead and they were very nice about getting us in early. Hotel needs updating, but overall it was fine
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Watch out for first floor rooms!"
The hotel personnel were good. The room had dirty carpeting that had an odor as well. It was very small with no space for toiletries on sink or in bathroom. The first floor room was half underground. Our small window looked up to the parking lot and to the underside of the vehicles parked outside, inches from the window. A kid kept peering in our window, trying to see inside, but the room was too dark, and it was daytime! We left a day early.
3 night trip Aug 2, 2014
BW
"clean and comfortable"
Picked this location for the great price, considering we were only in town for one night for a concert in town. The room was clean and quiet and had all accommodations that one would expect. The only down side was the breakfast- it was included but lacked variety and the only protein was hard boiled eggs. I would stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2014
Christina
"Confortable room, friendly Staff"
Room was reasonable rate, comfortable bed, fridge and microwave, full breakfast with biscuits & gravy, waffles, etc. Will stay again when in town! Had laundry room, fitness center and game room.
3 night business trip Jun 21, 2014
KAREN
Clean basic hotel. Breakfast was pretty thin. Not much to choose from.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"Condition of room"
Disappointed. Dirty carpet in room...lightbulb in bath burned out...towels very thin...no available outlet to charge phone, etc. Pretty meager room. Breakfast was OK.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2014
J. Hellberg
"Room wasn't overly clean."
The staff was very friendly and courteous but the room wasn't very clean. It looked like the floor hadn't been vacuumed in days and the bathroom was dirty. There was hair everywhere, on the bed, in the sink, etc. Overall, not impressed.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
RA
"Frendly Staff"
A little off the freeway, but very nice location and staff was very helpful in locating eating establishments for our family. I will book this motel again.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2014
Ron
"Nice stay, center of town, quiet"
This hotel was clean and quiet. Attractively priced. No knocks.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
excellent hospitality, great location
1 night family trip May 22, 2014
"Don't arrive early to check in"
When we initially arrived at the hotel, there was no one at the front desk to check us in. We waiting approximately 10 minutes but no one came out to greet us or answer our questions. We were a little early (prior to the designated check in time); however we were hoping to check in prior to our meetings. When we returned later that evening, we were greeted by a friendly front desk clerk.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
recent traveler
"Decent older property"
We were on a road trip to Texas and this was our first night on the road.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
"A good value for Missoula"
I stayed at the GuestHouse while taking a weekend class at the University. Everything was in order on arrival. The room was clean and comfortable. I slept just as well as at home.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Good inexpensive motel"
Nice place to stay if you are only interested in a clean room and hot shower. I will stay there again on my return. The only two drawbacks first is the motel is 5 miles off the highway and finally my room was small and would not be comfortable for two people with large luggage.
1 night business trip May 29, 2014