All hotels in Missoula, Montana, United States of America
3803 Brooks Street, Missoula, MT, 59804, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Breakfast is average
    Room is all right
    Bad internet service
"Good stay for the night. Nothing to brag about."
Great if you are just staying the night. Beds were ok, Staff was decent.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Jose
"Seriously Lacking"
The side door was falling off the bracket at the top of the door. I reported the problem to the main desk that evening, but it still wasn't fixed by 10:00 a.m. the next day. Poorest continental breakfast I have ever experienced. By 8:30 a.m. most items were gone and not replaced while people waited. Some people, including myself eventually left without eating. We went to Ihop instead! We won't be back.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
"Good Value"
Handy location to golf courses. Great beds and shower. Got attacked by a dog in the hallway. No injuries, but I saw my life flash before my eyes! Management needs to review dog policy. It wasn't on a leash. I hope I wasn't in a room that allowed dogs. No evidence of that, but?? Checked on the breakfast at 7:30 a.m. and most items were gone. Hopefully it was replenished later. Cost of room was $30-$50 less that other rooms in Missoula.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
Kate
"Free airport shuttle and free breakfast."
Older hotel, but clean and comfortable room, cable tv, staff very accommodating for a late checkout. Only hassle was its kinda noisy if you want the window open. On a busy main drag in Missoula. If you have the AC on, it's perfectly fine.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
batbara
"Ok for the price."
Nice staff. Dated motel but adequate for the price. Breakfast was of lowest quality available but adequate.
2 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
"Not recommended"
This hotel is okay as a last and or cheapest rate resort....but not recommended under any other circumstance. in hindsight I should have spent only a small amount more and gotten a better location and nicer place. I really wanted to like this place, it's no a huge chain, and had a sort of local feel to it when I got there, but....the front desk staff person who helped me was a bit terse, and the room we got was totally unacceptable for any guest. Next to an elevator, across from a rattling ice machine and with a window that looked onto a dark corner with an HVAC vent, that had gobs of lint stuck to it. The game room just looked dirty and had peeling paint - fun games but an unpleasant feel to the room, so limited time was spent there. The breakfast was ill equipped and when asked about getting supplies that were needed, got several gruff replies from the staff. Next daysame front desk matron was on the phone in the office next to the front desk, with her back to the front desk for about 10 minutes speaking, obviously to her family member in another country about personal issues. I cant in good conscience, recommend staying here. I know other Missoula HOtels, and they are not that much more expensive to get a MUCH nicer stay.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
Friendly hotel desk staff. Willing to answer your questions about the area. Willing to help with door key issues.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
great hotel
"Layover"
The hotel has everything you need for staying in Missoula. We stayed here on our way to Glacier National Park and it was a pleasant pit stop.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
Jonathan
"Convenient location"
For the particular circumstances I found myself in, this was a very good place to stay. I needed a place with easy access to hwy 93, quiet, staff minded their own business and left me alone to conduct my business. It is not the Ritz, but for the price, it was more than adequate and in some respects, was quite good. The rooms are comfortable and quiet. The AC would make an Eskimo feel at home. Very quiet rooms. Breakfast was sufficient and the coffee was excellent. Beds are firm and flat, the pillows are a little fluffy for mytaste, but there are a lot of them. The furniture was nice, the chair comfortable. It would have been a very pleasant stay under other ccircumstances that should not in any way reflect badly on this establishment. I would recommend a stay here if one was coming to Missoula wanting a place to sleep and not wishing to spend a lot of money on frills. A very adequate sleeping establishment.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Ed-Bob
"Welcome respite in Missoula"
Hotel was dated, but comfortable - a welcome relief from the highway.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"Decent - not great"
First room I checked in to looked a little dirty - and there was someone else's hair on the sheets. Fortunately they let me change rooms with no trouble and the second one was much better. Hopefully it was a one time mess up on housekeeping staff - they were quick to accommodate me and the front desk folks were great. Not near downtown - but there are restaurants and such nearby.
2 night trip Jul 27, 2015
Shawna
"july 25 stay"
While our room was clean, the hallways had a rather dingy appearance. We were disappointed with the pillows provided. We had three 14" square pillows. When we went to the front desk and asked for a couple additional pillows we were left waiting for 10 minutes while the clerk went to look for them. When he came back emptied handed he stated that he would have the night clerk bring them to us because he couldn't find them. About an hour later the night clerk brought us one more pillow explaining that was all there was. I suggest that they provide standard or queen size pillows on the beds in the future. 14" child size pillows are very hard to sleep on
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Rhonda
"One night, just passing through town."
Very courteous front desk staff. Right across the street from a supermarket with pharmacy and an excellent deli. Is right across the street from wonderful hiking trails. We saw two deer on our hike around town. Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
Cynthia
"Basic old hotel with good price"
Old & a bit dirty but a good price
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
"Convenient"
My husband was having a medical procedure done and I also needed to take my mother who is having trouble walking with me for the procedure. Annie made sure I had a recliner in my room for my mother to sleep on as she does at home. She made my stay stress free. Excellent service.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
MRS. C
Old but fine.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"A great room!"
I've stayed in a lot of motels on my long trip, and this was one of the best. The staff was friendly, the room was clean, all the appliances worked, and the breakfast in the morning was great! Biscuits and sausage gravy - yum! I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2015
Alexandra
The staff was capable and helpful for a late arrival, the handicapped parking was close to the room and breakfast was good
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
"Nice and clean"
Nice staff and clean room. Expensive but ok. We did have a problem with the cleaning staff leaving our door unlocked. The hotel was very apologetic and nothing was stolen so it all worked out
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
"Nice and comfortable"
Staff was very friendly and nice, hotel is very comfortable, and decently priced.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Just what we needed when we needed it. For the price, you can't beat it.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
We were there for a half marathon and we couldn't believe how quite the room was! Usually getting a good nights sleep in a hotel is hard with the noise of other folks....I slept great as it was so quite so race day morning was wonderful!
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Becky
"great location central to all."
good clean place to lay our heads, comfortable. Hot weather and they had the AC pumped up for us NICE!
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
kevin
Convenient and clean overall. Staff friendly price is right.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"Montana Trip"
There for a dog show. Staff was friendly and efficient. Easy to find hotel. Close to stores and restaurants. Full breakfast including waffles and biscuits and gravy, cereals, donuts, fruit, yogurt etc etc.
3 night business trip Jun 20, 2015
"Way off the interstate"
Not a bad hotel, but a bit underused. The water ran orange for a couple seconds when I turned the shower on! Otherwise the room was clean, and there was plenty of room to park with my trailer in tow. The staff I dealt with were nice. Not bad, but be aware it's a few miles from the interstate.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2015
Old motel but is ok!
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
ZHIWEN
"Two night stay"
We had a very comfortable room. The hotel was fully booked, but our room was very quiet. We were very pleased with our second floor location.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Kathe
"above salisfactory"
Very satisfacory, good price for the quality.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
"nice"
We were traveling back from Seattle, this motel (even though off the freeway quite a ways) was just the thing for us to rest and relax before the next days travel. The staff was gracious and very helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Ronald
"Ok for the price."
Hotel was ok. Nothing special. Decent price for what you got. Had very noisy people in the next room so made the stay worse than it really was. Not really the hotels fault.
Response by GuestHouse Inn & Conference Center Missoula
Dear Shane, We very much appreciate the feedback, and would like to extend our gratitude in that, if ever you have a problem with noise or anything at all to that extent, we are more than happy to do our best to get you into another room if that is what we have to do to make your stay more pleasant here at the Guest House. Just say it, and we will make it happen, for sure! Thank you again, we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit, and have a great summer! ~Jason
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
Shane
"At the top of my list to revisit regularly"
I have found this motel one of the best I have had the opportunity to visit. I found it last year and will continue to reserve a space when I come through the area in the spring and look forward to it. The rates are reasonable and the facility is without equal of those motels I visit on a regular basis. The fact that there is a supermarket across the street and each room has a microwave and refrigerator to make my stay there even more affordable. How nice is that for someone watching their expenses as much as possible.
1 night trip May 26, 2015
Tad
"The most comfortable bed of the whole trip"
They had the most comfortable bed of the whole 11 day trip. The headboards in the room hadn't been dusted for a month(comparison to dust levels at home) but sleeping the whole night through made it worth it. A couple of us have back issues and we never woke in the middle of the night and had no pain upon waking!
Other trip May 30, 2015
Cathy
"Great Staff"
The staff was great. The only suggestion would be to have someone constantly managing the breakfast area when there are a larger amount of visitors.
1 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
"Perfect Location"
This is a clean and affordable place to stay. Nice breakfast in the morning. Easy to park. If you want to be in this part of town this is a good value.
Other trip May 28, 2015
"Very nice hotel, excellent friendly staff"
Came to hotel on family emergency and was treated with kindness and coutesy throughout the weeks stay. Room was large with a coziness, all amenities necessary for a very comfortable stay. Loved it and would definately return.
Other trip May 24, 2015
"Not fancy but comfortable."
Very nice. Not fancy but clean and comfortable. Price was a little high but it was a busy weekend.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
JAMIE
Good value. Room was very clean. Thanks for a good experiance
Other trip May 21, 2015
dew
It is a reasonably priced motel in an acceptable location for picking up my daughter after her year at UM.
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Great for the price"
A very nice place that lives up to its advertising. It was basic, clean, quiet and had a decent breakfast included. We would stay again.
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
Cynthia
"Perfect location for our stay."
Work out great for us and the price is what every hotel should charge.
Other trip May 7, 2015
"Good south location"
almost everything, next to community hospital, good restaurants near by
Other trip May 6, 2015
Shelley
Quiet and comfy. One of the best places I've ever stayed in.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Visiting Montana"
You could tell the hotel was older, some of the furniture was definitely used and the screen on the window was broken. The stay was okay for the price.
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Don't overpay-----"
Rooms still have a bit of a 'stink', old smoke maybe from years gone by. Carpets not 'clean', a lot of fuzz, lint, crud. Bathrooms in a 4 man room stocked with only 3 towels. Overused power strips for plug ins a bit awkward. Significant confusion among staff about our room requests, problem was resolved. Still VERY confused over our bill. Will sort those details out soon.
2 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
Ginger
"Not amazing not horrible"
Annual Boyfriend visit. It was comfy but not my kind of room theme.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2015
Samantha
"Super friendly!"
Although we usually stay in much nicer hotels, I was traveling with a dog and needed a dog-friendly accommodation. Our room had new carpet, fresh paint, and a new bed coverlet. We were very comfortable, and the staff very nice. Yes the rooms are a little small, and the bathrooms lack new fixtures and granite countertops. However, I saved a bunch staying there, and I felt I could walk around in my room in my bare feet and not worry. I would consider staying there again if needed.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Cats ruined my life."
I ended up having to stay due to an allergy for cats that acted up after falling asleep at a friends house. Aside from a rude comment from the nice gentleman checking me in in the middle of the night, my experience was pleasant. Pillows were extremely small, and the room wasn't the best...but for the price I was paying, and the quick and immediateness of accommodation, I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you, guys. You saved all of my sinuses and ability to breathe!
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015