All hotels in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, United States of America
857 N Frontage Rd, Po Box 570, Wisconsin Dells, WI, 53965, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Service is adequate
    Bad pool
    Uncomfortable
    Dirty
    Room is not nice
    Poor vibe
My reservation was messed up and had to wait an hour for them to fix it. The hotel was outdated and dingy. They had two whirlpools in their Waterpark area; one was empty, and the other was freezing. The whirlpool in the front had way too much chlorine. We were all coughing and our eyes were burning. Bad stay!
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
Katrina
"Why??"
Very rundown hotel
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
"Great amenities if you can live with the noise."
Loved the spacious room but could hear everything from people walking in the hall to the interstate traffic. Hardly restful. The water park was a plus but water was freezing cold.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
Joy
"Old outdated but clean. Front desk needs help"
The room itself was very clean. The overall condition of the resort is rundown in need of updating really bad. Everything just seems so old. The pool has way too much chlorine. Our eyes watered in the hot tub just after 5 minutes. To the point that we couldn't take it anymore. The sauna was not hot enough and the wood was rotting. To the point of getting splinters if you weren't carful. To get between waterparks you had to walk thru the hallways that are under construction so you have debris on the floor and the hallways are colder than usual. The room was clean but again everything looked old.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
Maria
""Drink from the coffee pot""
The hotel charged us more than the price we agreed to pay and then explained it was a local "resort" fee. The "resort" portion was closed. So no water park to enjoy no bar or restaurant to enjoy just an empty outdated hotel. The coffee Brewer in the room worked great but there were no cups. We called the front desk and they said we had to come down and get them. After a lengthy exploration of the various routes we discovered the hotel construction prohibited us from accessing the lobby from our room. We called again the front desk and they told us to "drink from the pot" or drive around to the front desk for cups. Terrible service. Will never go back and will tell everyone who will listen to never go there.
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2015
Matt and Amy
"Little pricey but amazing"
The hotel looks like garbage from the outside but they are renovating and the brand-new rooms look amazing and they are wonderful for a family to stay in. We enjoyed coming to the Wisconsin Dells and we had a great trip at this hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
"Bed bugs and bad service"
As we were checking out we were notified by another tourist that they had to bring their daughter to the ER due to reaction to bed bugs. We are spending our last day of our vacation at home trying to ensure we don't bring bed bugs into our home. The front desk guy was on the phone with another customer for at least 15 minutes while we waited to check in. After checking in we had to go to another desk to pick up our parking and waterpark passes. The guys at this desk were hounding to get us to go to their conference to learn about their plans on updating the hotel and we would get money in return.
1 night romance trip Dec 9, 2015
"nite out"
well hotel had lots of construction going on anf our room really smelled like cigarrets although it was a non smoking room i have stayed here in the past and had nice room but this tome no i was told it was under new management do maybe thats the reason for construction
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
hector
"Close to amenities, but not very clean"
We stayed during the off-season and during renovation, so got a very good price. Regardless of price, we shouldn't be greeted by a dirty washcloth in the bathroom and an unclean bathtub. The indoor waterpark was enough to satisfy the needs of our eight year old. The surrounding neighborhood offered a variety of restaurants for your budget. I may or may not stay here again. The cleanliness left something to be desired, but I would be willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
The hotel is in desperate need of an upgrade, very run down and out dated.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
"To expensive for what you get. False rates. Uncomf"
Dirty, cold water park.No one answering the phone at front desk. Hidden charges. Free passes given to non staying guests. Games not working in game room.
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
Tina
"Never again"
Smell like old,coffee maker was still with coffee from the last person. Building side door broken anyone can walk into the building..
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
Eddie
They over charged me a $100 still waiting to be refunded the money. They did nothing to try and accommodate me for the trouble. Taking the extra money through off my whole trip.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Not Provided
The room we booked through hotel.com was not available upon our arrival. It was outdated, dirty, and did not even have an ice bucket in the room. Electrical issues throughout the room were also a concern. I would not stay there again.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
Rene
"Not a three star hotel"
Hotel is old and being converted to a condo. Rooms are dated and definitely not even close to a three star rating. Staff was marginal at best.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
"An ok hotel, with decent price"
We were really looking forward to using the indoor pool/ waterpark they were short staffed so it closed early (3 pm. When it was supposed to be open until 5) before we had a chance to use it. I know it was off season, but it was very disappointing. Rooms were ok, beds were ok, nothing impressive. Price was good through hotels.com so can't complain.
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2015
"bad,bad.bad"
The pool and emenities are good but the desk staff// experience was bad. I booked hotels.com. they said they don't have a room with my reservation #. Recharged me and overpaid by $20 and lied about room tax being more than hotels.com said.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
"Disgusting Hotel"
Waited over 1 hr. Before room was ready. Room needed much work, light bulbs burned out, refrigerator frozen, wall paper falling off wall,dress drawer broken. Check in Staff not friendly or helpful.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
"Decent priced hotel with waterpark"
Check-in was slow and mistakes were made. I reserved a King room, but was given a room with two double beds. The front desk was severely understaffed and the poor man behind the counter needed a break. You could visibly tell he was exhausted and not able to think clearly.
Yoda
"I will never chose a Mystery Hotel Deal again."
Stay was fine, hotel clean, but this was NOT the deal that Expedia made it out to be. 3 star rating??? Not the room. After clicking OK, was told there were extra fees including parking. Really? Parking fees in a Wisc. Dells hotel? Luckily the reservations clerk, who was trying his best working alone with a line 4 deep (we waited about 20-25 min to be able to check in because of this advervised online deal) whispered that he wasn't going to charge the extra fees. I hope I don't get someone in trouble by saying this. So, I think the room was worth what we paid, but it wasn't a discount as advertised.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"not what I was expecting"
Took far too long to check in. One clerk was on the phone the entire time while the other clerk checked people in. They could have at least said they would wait on us in a minute. After checking in at the front desk, the clerk said after we saw the concierge, we would be all set. I asked what I needed to see the concierge for. The clerk said the concierge would give us our parking pass and wrist band for the waterpark. It doesn't seem necessary to have to see another person for that. But they should tell you why they are sending you to the concierge. Also, the concierge wondered if we were there for a presentation. I have no idea what he was talking about. The carpet was ripped off the stairs on the way up to the 2nd floor, and there were no baseboards. Looked like it was under construction, but there was no sign saying they were remodeling, or apolgizing for the mess. The whole place seemed old and outdated and rundown.
Becka
"Do not stay here"
Took family to enjoy the Polynesian Waterpark. At check in the pool was EMPTY. The water slides and lazy river finally opened 15 min before check out. VERY DISSAPOINTED! Will never stay here again. Wish I could get a refund.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
Kyle
"Hotel condition"
The hotel is old and many of the water attractions were closed. There was no place to get coffee in the morning except the dirty coffee pot in the room. Our room was musty and the carpet was damp. However, upon leaving, I was told that the hotel was being renovated and new attractions were being added to the water park area and the rooms were being updated and renovated. It should be done by the summer of 2016. I would think it would be a great place to be upon renovation.
Other trip Sep 18, 2015
Doris
"Kids had fun but sleep here is a horrible idea"
The hotel was dirty. The floor wasn't vacuumed, plus it had a smokey smell to it. We asked for towels and it took over 30 min just to receive them. The slide door was broken and didn't close and when I informed them that I would like a room that had one that worked if they couldn't fix it, they replied that it was out of the question to even request a new room. Overall the water is exactly what they say kid friendly but if you are willing to deal with lazy service and dirty rooms avoid this hotel. Until they change their service and teach their workers to clean better I'll avoid this hotel.
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Cher
"bummed out"
Not a good time at all. Room was dirty. Sharp nails sticking out of the floor. Room above leaked water thru our ceiling. Maid service didn't refill our condiments. Even though they gave us a free night and offered to move us. It was a bad experience. Grounds were dirty. Not enough employees at the front desk. We won't be staying there again. The best part about the hotel was the bartender.
4 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
"it was smelly"
It was smelly
2 night trip Aug 28, 2015
Javier
"You get what you pay for"
No wonder it was reasonably priced (for the Dells). The hotel is very outdated and not well maintained. We left a day early because half of the pools were closed. They were either under repair or not enough staff to operate. The front desk staff was very understanding and apologetic. I don't think we were the first to shorten our stay. They seem to be under new ownership, so perhaps in time it will be worth the stay.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
Robin
"disapoint"
I wait over an hour for check in and get a dirty room, I was 3 nights and last day housekeeping don t show up I report to front desk and wait and wait and nobody come to clean. no towels in pool.
3 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
Enrique
"Disappointed !"
We stayed at the Polynesian Water Park Resort two years ago and we were very disappointed at the present run-down condition of the facility. The mattresses were uncomfortable, two light bulbs were burned out, the hair dryer did not work, and the mini-fridge freezer was frozen solid! In addition two pools and one of the hot tubs were broken and empty. The working hot tub was also in dire need of repair. The stairs the pool area were filthy with thick dust and the public bathrooms were dirty, old, and in disrepair. Lastly , neither restaurant was open during the three days we were there. Needless to say, we were very disappointed in our previously favorite resort and we highly doubt that we would stay there again!
"Disappointed Costumer"
Hotel is in the process of a remodel and they are selling timeshares and condos. Our room (not remodeled) had areas of water damage ceiling in the bathroom and above the patio door. The bathroom had a dog as a previous guest because the door was scratched & chewed.(you could not close the bathroom door for long because of the smell)I preregistered and came back later for the keys(I waited in line at the front desk for 74 mins.)Short staffed was an under statement. When I called the front desk the phone was never answered. The so called concierge desk was for people interested in the timeshare so they could not help. I was disappointed because we have stayed there before. I guess I will look else where in the future.
2 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
"Do yourself a factoid, don't go here!!!"
The most disgusting experience we've had!!! Hotel.com didn't charge the entire fee and after arriving we were notified at check in there was a Resort Fee. The room was old and dirty, the mattress was ridiculously uncomfortable and pillows must be 40 years old. We wouldn't come anywhere near this place again!!!
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
"Would not recommend"
Stayed for 2 nights - did not receive housekeeping and our room was not clean. Sink did not drain and shower had a constant drip.
2 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
"DO NOT STAY HERE"
Awful, did not clean our room and when I brought this to their attention they were rude. NO SERVICE RECOVERY PROVIDED at all. The couple I was left had their hotel room door left open all day by housekeeping. Again, no service recovery provided and they were rude.
2 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2015
"a complete mess"
terrible
Tabatha
"Mixed review"
Did not see many house keeping staff! There was plenty of insuring life guards for the water park , I give *** rating for water park. The grand kids had a good time.
2 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
"1star hotel that could be a 4star with some effort"
My first impression was a toilet in the lobby without tp paper. When we walked the water park there was 3 out of 7 areas out of use. 1 hot tub was always out of order & not properly closed from use. Towels for use in the park were hard to come by but left used all over the park. 2 days in a row the woman's RR was plugged and reported but it took several hours to get fixed. The outside deck had green moss growing on it along with bird droppings all over the area of the deck below a bird's nest, several decks were like this. The deck furniture was plastic resin that was old dirty & grayed. Several areas in the hallway were repaired with colored duck tape. As for the room it was just ok, very few channels to watch and not 1 free premium movie channel like most quality hotels offer. Need less to say this is my last time staying there. They did have a good pizza.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"Comfortable"
This was our first time staying at this resort but not at other locations in the Dells. Overall, it was fine. It was not the most up to date resort but they have started renovations on one part of the building. The wear was showing in places. Our grandkids had a great time in the water park. The beds were very comfortable. We were close to everything.
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Joshalyn
everything was OK, but the room didn't have a safe for our electronics so the whole family couldn't have fun together.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
"Needs remodeling"
Outside & inside pool areas ok for families with children. Not all pool facilities were open all the time because didn't have enough lifeguards.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
"Perry"
needs to be updated Rooms, hallways and everything, due to prices they are charging
2 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
The Polynesian Resort was posted on Expedia to be comparable to a 3 star experience. This was not the case. Upon entering the room, we were aware that someone had been sleeping in the bed. There were used tissues laying around, a refuse container that had not been emptied and a sticky candy mess on the carpet.. The front desk said they would send someone to make up the room while we went and had dinner. The bathroom was barely usable.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
"Good Stay"
Our stay was very good. This was our first time visiting the Resort. Staff very friendly. My family and I will come again. Thanks Polynesian Water Resort for a good experience.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Debra E
"OK"
Wasn't wowed by the decor. Old TVs even though you might not be watching too much since there's a lot to do.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
"I would find a better place to stay"
Check in the Young girl was rude. Me and 2 other guest checking in our Credit cards were declined. Young girl was snotty due to I ask her to run it again as 3 of us checking in was having the same problem. Fixed that problem. Room was not the cleanest. Carpet was wet in the hall way. Which appeared to be a water leak from either a pipe, drain or something under the carpet. Had 3 adults and 3 kids on our room. The room only had 3 large towels, 2 hand towels. I reserved the room and stated how many was in out party and they could not book for that. House keeping only remade the beds and replaces the towels, didn't vacuum or clean the tables or mop the bathroom floor. I did see house keeping moving around from room to room and was pulling a vacuum with them but only to see it be a door prop. The 2nd night out 3 door key/card stopped working. I went to the front desk only to have more attitude because they stated "You had them next to your cell phone or a computer and deactivated them". Wow nice day. Never had that happen before with a door key/card. They are running some type of investment company in the Hallway we stayed in. about 10 room had office equipment, big printers, desk, filing cabinets, phones, faxes and people in and out. Meeting with people over investments. Water park only 1/2 of it was open. Parts of it were roped off and drained and very dirty. Life guards are rude! Will not stay here again.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
"Needs updating..They are working on it."
I was skeptical of booking this hotel because of the reviews, but took them with a grain of salt. When we got to the hotel my first impressions were that it needed some updating, but I can deal with this. Other then needing some updating in the rooms and lobby, we finally got to the water park and enjoyed it. Yes some of the smaller pools that our kids would have liked were closed and one of them was gross and had a bunch of something in it and needed cleaned out. The pools that were open were pretty well taken care of and we enjoyed them. There was a lot more waterpark then I thought. they have the outside that closed at 8, then an indoor that closed at 9, and a second indoor that was like a regular pool with a basketball hoop that closed at 11. I was disappointed that the food places closed before the pools did (5pm?) . Overall the resort needs a lot of upkeep and TLC (vacuuming hallways a little more), but if that was done it would be a nice Resort. . I would go to this Resort again maybe after all the rooms and it is taken better care of.
sarah
First off I think a lot of people forget what you pay for is what you get I've seen a lot of bad reviews on here but you can't expect a lot if you're not paying a lot. I think booking this hotel was probably the best decision it wasn't crowded the waterpark was great no lines for any of the slides plus they had a really nice lazy river I had a great time their staff was awesome the hotel is a little outdated but it did it's purpose I would definitely come back again next summer for its price and no big crowds
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Omar
This hotel needs major remodeling, but they also need to get rid of or train their house keeping staff. The carpet was dirty with visible candy on the floor, the sliding door was extremely dirty and didn't look like it had been cleaned in ages. When I called for extra bath towels they delivered them 3 hours later. Very disappointed with the room itself and the staff. I enjoyed their Water park even though there was 3 things closed. Which I had called the hotel to question before booking. We liked that the hotel was pretty much empty and we had plenty of space to enjoy ourselves OUTSIDE. But the rooms were not well kept and smelled nasty will only go back if room service gets an overhaul and the hotel gets a deep cleaning. The location was nice, not far from downtown and there was plenty on fast food places around.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"The worse hotel"
It's not what the show in the picture, mold around the bathroom, the bed is like you sleep in the floor, the pool was duty, the hotel isn't been remodel since the 90'
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
liz
"family vacation"
The hotel and front desk were very good to us during our stay, The hotel is older but going through renovation and is the first water park in the Dells you have to understand some rooms and pools will be closed and are making the hotel better and we understood that, The only complaint we have is the room could of been vacuumed a little better, Otherwise we will stay again and look forward to the refurbished hotel,
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
"Bad experience."
What a disappointment. Their system was down when we arrived and they checked us in late. After 40minutes we got to our room to find it wasn't stocked and the bathroom lights didn't work. When we went to the water park 4 of their pools were not in use. We then got locked out of our room. The key cards just stopped working. The front desk workers made all sorts of excuses. When I checked out I wasn't asked about my stay. It's like they didn't want to hear it.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015