All hotels in Samos, Greece
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights hereKerveli, Charavgi, Samos, Samos Island, 83100, Greece, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Kerveli Village Hotel"
It was a pleasant surprise. Very nice, relaxing, and peaceful place. Staff was for the most part VERY helpful in helping me get a car to drive around and in changing rooms to a nice place. It is recommended that you rent out a car to get around the Samos and were very fair. The resturant down the road was very nice and right on the water. Down side, this place literary nickle and dime you, or charge you for everything from internet access to beach towels. Breakfast was disappointing compare to Turkey. Beach is rocky, but there is a pier where you can go do some really nice snorkeling. However, I would go back there again.
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
Ronald

"Tranquil spot for some quiet days"
Kerveli Village Hotel is 13km from Samos town in a bay that it has almost to itself. It is a lovely setting. The garden is a joy, with three or more colours of bougainvillea and silvery olives contrasting with the dark blue sea. The water is clear and warm. Lying on Kerveli's pontoon is heaven. The bar is a pleasant spot, and there are other nooks for a quiet hour. The food is nothing special. There are two simple tavernas in walking distance. This is a place to unwind and let the tension flow out. I did have a misunderstanding based on my Expedia booking that the hotel was in or near Samos town. It isn't.
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
Beppi
"samos 2012"
Lovely hotel and staff. Very quiet bay - was early in season maybe be a bit crowded if full. Great place to relax
Other trip May 20, 2012
Katie

"exotisk miljö med underbart lugn"
Fantastiskt avkopplande med en helt underbart serviceinriktad personal. Mycket vackra omgivningar med havsutsikten som extra bonus. Flexibel vistelse möjlig både vid strand och vid pool. En härlig frukost skapade en perfekt start på varje dag med sol och cirka 30 graders värme. Dessutom ett bra initiativ av hotellet att erbjuda gratis buss till Samos stad några gånger per dag.
7 night family trip Jun 5, 2012
SE
7 night trip Aug 16, 2012
PH

TripAdvisor reviews for Kerveli Village Hotel

"Book Now!"
10/16/14 David D Berkhamsted
Absolutely delightful in every way I cannot do justice, through the written word, to the wonderful week that we enjoyed at this hotel. The service was excellent and we were made to feel most welcome from the minute we set foot on the premises. The views are outstanding and possibly the best that I have experienced on my many visits to various Greek islands. The other residents were very laid-back and there was never an issue in trying to secure a sun bed for the day!! There are two excellent tavernas within walking distance but that's only if you feel like eating away from the hotel. The beach is a pebble beach and so I would advise that one takes a pair of reef shoes - not absolutely essential but rather helpful, I would think.The opportunities to swim extended distances exist and we certainly won't be looking at any other place from now on - I just don't think that Kerveli can be beaten, anywhere!!
"The harmony of nature and architecture"
09/14/14 Gorazd L
September in Kerveli village is Ideal place for peaceful relaxing an intensive swimming in warm and calm sea. The mediterranean food served for dinner was tasty and diverse. Wi-Fi was also available at the beach.  Hotel is definitely worth to revisit.
""A millionaires Villa""
08/21/14 Filiu S Greater Sydney, Australia
There I was on my balcony, appreciating the view; From my vantage point I could see the Kerveli Village Hotel (KVH) and the Bay, and the fisherman's casting nets, in the distance Turkey. I could see sun bathers on a pontoon just in front of the KVH, from which point an inflatable with gigantic engines darted away, every day and, back carrying guests. On Friday night I could hear Greek music and could see people dancing on a terrace facing the sea. I wish I hadI booked my stay in this Hotel I taught. On my daily walks up the mountain, the hotel bus passed me on many occasions, heading towards Samos town, I tried to itch a ride on it but it was impossible, the bus was exclusively reserved for Hotel guests. An other reason to have stayed here I taught. Instead of relying on my fitness to reach a supermarket 6 Km away, I could have used this bus to purchase food to accommodate my dietary needs. From my less expensive accommodation balcony, I could see this well manicured property and it looked like a millionaire villa like the ones You can see as you travel from Monte Carlo to Nice (Fr) On the Basse Corniche. Every afternoon I walked past the KVH past on my way to the public beach, 5 minutes away! Here I could see many cars parked outside the properties, this are rental cars which can be booked from the KVH itself, and just by the main gate a menu lists daily specials, reasonably priced and descriptively succulent. Another reason to have stayed here I taught. Maybe I could have breakfast here to investigate this appealing hotel. There I was the next morning, asked permission to have breakfast, and proceeded in this room to help myself from the breakfast buffet. The room was a stark contrast from the outside facade, this room did not reflect the facade opulence, nor did the food it self. I sat outside on the terrace, from my table I could see, just below the Bay, Turkey in the distance, the pontoon and the boat. truly lovely. The terrace was full of guests, speaking German, the atmosphere here was a bit like a retirement village rather than a millionaire villa near Monte Carlo. So after finishing my breakfast I paid 6.50 Euros conversed in English with a staff member and on my way out I walked past the reception to investigate further, the room again lacked warmth and on my left as I was exiting I could see pictures of tourists attempting to assimilate on the dance floor to Greek cultural dances. Home I went, to change into my swimming attire...
"peaceful, relaxing and beautiful"
08/03/14 zghdyi776y Brighton, United Kingdom
Our third visit and hope to return next year. Our perfect place for a week of rest'n'relaxation in a welcoming, peaceful, friendly and unfussy hotel with a laid back atmosphere. Stunning location with views across to the Turkish coast and mountains, beautiful sunrises and lovely evening light. Nicely designed grounds on multiple levels up the hillside with lots of trees and colourful flowers. Comfortable beds, mosquito screens if you don't like aircon, and quiet ambience, so good sleeping to be had. Nice breakfast buffet with views from the terrace - we didn't go for full board but walked down to the taverna in the bay below which serves excellent food. The hotel has its own beach with easy swimming and good snorkelling. The poolside bar is especially recommended for lunches and in the evening drinks and good music - the staff are great and the cocktails especially recommended. For totally relaxing and undemanding pleasure this is hard to beat.
"Best place in the world"
07/16/14 BlackLightening Aylesbury, United Kingdom
The hotel is just magic. The views are superb. The venue is so relaxing. The owners and staff are wonderful and cannot do enough for you. The food, when last visited, was delicious. I cannot think of anywhere I would rather be.
"great place"
07/14/14 zuzulP
Beautiful place for a quiet holiday. I recommend to anyone who does not like tourist centers, but needs only quiet relaxation. The hotel is very nice, clean, friendly and helpful staff, tasty food - vegetables and various types of meat, some specialty of Samos were offered every day. I do not use to return to the same place again, but if I had to choose, Kerveli Village will be my favorite hotel for every next vacation :D Samos Island is nice as well - a lot of places to visit
"just enjoy"
06/29/14 bojc2014 Ljubljana, Slovenia
nice location, peace, bautyfull nature, very friendly staff in the hotel, confortable rooms, good room service, very good food, reasonable prices of food& drink... Maybe a shortage of more national cuisine or more thematic evenings. But all in one: maybe the best location and stay of all I have been in Greece and I have seen a lot! Deeply recomended!
"Lovely friendly hotel in a beautiful location"
06/15/14 Flossie333 Oxford, United Kingdom
We returned from the island of Samos last week having spent our second week on the island at the Kerveli Village Hotel. The staff without exception were kind, helpful, friendly and professional. We booked a superior room (which means no extra charges) with a fantastic sea view. The room was clean and facilities good though a personal preference would be for a kettle to be able to have a hot drink in the morning before breakfast which starts from 7.30. The design of the hotel is sympathetically thought through. The pool is great, the sea swimming also very good. The restaurant at night (one of us is vegetarian) has a buffet with meat and fish main courses. The hotel offered to cater for this with a non meat or fish main dish choice which was welcomed. Breakfast is pretty good with the usual fruit, cheese, eggs and bacon, cereals etc. and the terrace for breakfast and dinner has fantastic views. There is a good bar open most of the day and into the night with a very good selection of food during the day, taverna style. There are lots of different seating areas on various levels around the grounds which means throughout the day you can find sun or shade and different views depending on preference. The shuttle bus to Samos is useful and car hire is easy to arrange at the hotel. It is really worth exploring Samos. There are 2 local tavernas. One down in the bay and one just up from the hotel hidden in a beautiful setting which has good live traditional music twice a week. Both have really good food. The walks in the area are lovely. It is hilly and the hotel has quite a few sets of steps down to the sea...just to flag this up. The hotel offers snorkelling boat trips and diving and has a Greek night once a week. A lovely peaceful (but not dead) place to holiday with everything you need in easy reach if you are looking for beauty, simplicity and tranquility.
"What a Beautiful Place"
09/24/13 Luv2Travel12345_10 Charlotte, North Carolina
I did a lot of research seeking an anniversary spot for my husband and I in Samos. Although Kerveli was out of the way a bit from the areas we would be spending time (Kokkari/Pathagoria) but it was so lovely to come back to this beautiful place on the seaside for a restful, peaceful stay. In the evening, we watched the moon light up Kerveli Bay and the view was really breathtaking. The rooms are simple, no frills and very clean, the grounds are expansive and beautiful and the staff is very helpful. I read all the reviews and we did not encounter problems mentioned ..perhaps issues have been addressed since (plenty of shampoo, towels, robes etc. in the room). It was very convenient to rent a car from the hotel, they picked us up from our arrival place, took us to the hotel and we got the car. We had the option to return the car at the pier where we departed if we chose or take the free hotel bus. Overall, I feel we picked one of the best hotels in Samos...secluded, romantic and enjoyable. P.S. sunrises are lovely from this place!
"Disappointing"
08/27/13 kitleyTavistock Paignton, United Kingdom
Kerveli Village Hotel is situated overlooking the beautiful Kervili Bay where there is a small shingle beach. We had just had a week in Ikaria which we enjoyed, but the roads - ! Samos roads are much better, but you do need a car in these islands to get about and see everything. We checked in a day earlier than booked as we couldnt face another 3.00 am pick up and a 6 hour ferry trip. Sunvil (and Riana and Nina) were brilliant in organising an earlier ferry for the previous afternoon and only an hour trip! Sunvil covered any extra cost of ferry tickets and transfer. We had to pay, however, for an extra night at the hotel, which we ageed. We had, therefore, what we thought was a 'holding room' for 1 night, as it was very small and we only unpacked what we needed for 1 night. After breakfast we were told the people in our room didn't have to check out till 12.00 and then the room had to be cleaned. We therefore stayed out of the way and relaxed on a sun lounger by the beach bar. We ambled back to our room at about 3 pm and immediately the phone rang. The German receptionist told my husband they had been looking for us for three hours and as we hadnt 'checked out' by 12.00 we now couldn't have our room. My husband said we would come to reception to sort it out, upon which she replied - you needn't bother, it won't make any difference, you're not getting the room. We were amazed and, of course, went to reception. I started to explain what we were told, but got only two words in, before she launched at us, saying we were TOLD to be in reception by 12 (we weren't) and now it was too late! We tried to explain, but of course it just ended in argument and I can honestly say, in 30 + years travelling round the world, I have never been spoken to in such a way by a receptionist. At one point she actually flounced out like a moody teenager, saying ; i'm not talking to you any more! We called Nina who, of course, sorted it out, and the manager came down and eventually,after an hour and a half of wrangling, we got the room. It appears they had no-one to clean the room, and we even, literally offered to clean it, but their staff issues were not really our problem. It spoilt the next few days and we wondered how we could have handled it better, but after 5 days we met some other English people who said they stayed away from reception as there seemed to be 'tensions and an atmosphere'. Another couple said they were treated curtly when hiring a car. I wish we had known that at the start. Large hotels may be more impersonal but staff are trained to handle all situations. This girl is employed because she is German and, being mainly German guests, was ideal, and she speaks English and Greek. Her skills on reception, however, were appalling and in any other place, she would have been sacked for the way to spoke to us. In all, we made the best of it and hired a car and stayed out of the hotel as much as possible. On the whole, if you stay here ask for a larger room - if you upgrade to superior room you have more space and dont have to pay for the fridge and safe. On top of the 80 euros for the extra night, we had to pay 28 euros for use of the fridge and safe. The hotel pool bar is in the walkway to get to the beach, breakfast terrace, pool etc. and is small with no atmosphere. This could easily be moved to the terrace which would make it so much nicer. The gardens are lovely, but it is ALL slopes and steps wherever you go, so at least you will get fit.