All hotels in Brownsville, Texas, United States of America
1985 North Expressway 83, Brownsville, TX, 78520, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"I would stay again"
I was very pleased with the hotel receptionist, he was very friendly and attended me and my friend with noticeable ease. The room itself was cozy, peaceful, and the bed was comfortable. All in all, even though it would seem there is nothing particularly "special", I was surprisingly comforted, and would definitely recommend.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownsville
Thank you for your kind words! We are glad our receptionist made you feel at ease. We are glad our dedication to great customer service has paid off. We look forward to being of service next time you are in town. Thanks again!
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
"Respite from Minnesota cold"
I came for respite from Minn cold, but it mostly rained. Still the temps were in the 50's and 60's, so better than home. The room and grounds were neat and clean, and the bed was comfortable. I mostly came here to bird, and the refuges and birding sites were good, although the trails were muddy with the rain.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownsville
Thanks for your feedback! We are sorry you were not able to enjoy our usual sunny weather. However, we are very pleased that you liked our property. We hope your next birding trip provides great weather to make the birding trails more enjoyable. We'll be waiting for you to enjoyr your next adventure in the valley. Thanks again!
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
Everything was great
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownsville
Thanks for your compliment! We work hard to deliver excellent customer service, so we are pleased we succeeded in making your stay great. Please keep us in mind next time you are in town. Thanks again!
1 night business trip Dec 20, 2013
Very nice room.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownsville
Thank you for the compliment! We are pleased about your rating and hope to be of service once more. Thanks again!
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
"very nice hotel - well worth $85 we paid"
very nice hotel. Public and private rooms very nice for price. Looks to be new build - and new rooms. comfortable bed - came with micro, ridge and very small sink. Had small table and two chairs to eat at - was very nice. I could stay here for a couple day/weeks stay easily. Had desk as well - and easy chair with ottoman. Did not use wireless - but is free and secure. Password given to you at check-in. Flat screen TV - Bathroom was very nice - tub area had WIDE ledge on side to sit on/place items on. Room window had great view out window of small lake with palm trees. Hotel does not exactly sit on main street, is tucked in behind some restaurant. Sign on street is actually AFTER the hotel, so look for sign at front of hotel entrance and turn early. Online price was like $160 -- paid $85 - was good price for the $85. Plenty of hot water, did hear some pipe sounds - but not bad. Exercise room nice on 2nd floor. Did not check out pool. Staff nice, luggage carts right inside front door made checking in/out easy. Free parking.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownsville
Thanks so much for your thorough feedback! Our staff is proud and eager to serve our guests and make them feel at home. We are glad we succeeded with you. We look forward to seeing you once more!
Other trip Dec 7, 2013
deb
"Review - Excellent Stay"
My family and I enjoyed our stay at this very nice hotel. Once comment to make, there was no one at the front desk for about 15 minutes when I checked in but I did check in late at 12:40am but I kept calling and heard the phone ring but no one answered. The front desk clerk was checking the grounds on some issue but I wish he had a company phone on him to answer my call. Overall, the hotel was very nice and the breakfast was good. Thank you.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownsville
Thanks for your 5 star rating! We appreciate your feedback and are pleased our hotel met your expectations. We are sorry our front desk clerk was not there to welcome you as soon as you walked in. We will work to correct this issue. Please visit us next time you are in Brownsville. Thanks again!
1 night business trip Nov 25, 2013
Jaime
"Awesome"
Awesome place to stay at.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownsville
Thanks for the 5 star rating! We are glad our effort has met your expectations. Thanks again!
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2013
Justin
"Very Comfortable"
Staff very friendly and excellent service
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownsville
Thanks for your feedback about our staff! They work hard to create a friendly environment for our guests. We are glad they succeeded with you. Keep us in mind next time you are in Brownsville. Gracias!
1 night trip Nov 17, 2013
Claudio
"one night stay"
We stayed just for one night, walked into the hallway and smelled like mildew, room smelled like no one had been in there for a while, but the bed was comfortable and the rooms were extremely spacious, bathroom was a great size too.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownsville
Thanks for your feedback! We are sorry to hear your room smelled like mildew. We will share your comments with our housekeeping staff. We are glad to know, however, that our rooms were a great size and comfortable for you. We hope to be of service next time you are in Brownsville. Thanks again!
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2013
Tanya
For a chain hotel... this was as good as you can expect. Staff was exceptional. Friendly and very helpful. Would stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownsville
Thanks for taking the time to rate our hotel! Our staff is committed to our guests, so we are delighted to know your expectations were met. We hope to see you soon!
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
"Great night stay."
Very quite very friendly staff. Thank you
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
Joyce
"Great deal for price"
Very pleasant hotel with all interior corridors. A resaca (river) behind hotel. There is a mall with restaurants closeby (other side of freeway), but the traffic makes it unsafe to walk there - a short drive however. Standard breakfast buffet in a large room with windows on the resaca. Large and comfortable rooms, 24 hour front desk. No complaints at all - would stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownsville
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are pleased to know you enjoyed the view of the resaca and our quiet and comforting hotel. We are pleased to know we met your expectations since guest satisfaction is our primary goal. Thanks again for you feedback, we hope to see you once more!
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Fred
"business easy access to local shopping business"
stay was good, personel friendly, i would stay again, i just did not like the TV so low to floor where as you had to look at TV in between the feet, and uncomfortable to watch. clean rooms.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2013
MA
AC didn't work. I was suppose to have a room with a partial ocean view but it was facing the parking lot. Bed was very uncomfortable refrigerator vibrated loudly the 3 hours that we slept. Overall horrible experience. Never again.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2013
Raymond
"Texas Stay"
Comfortable hotel and great staff, they helped me with checking and checkout. Very courteous and I would go there again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownsville
Thank you very much for your kind words! We are pleased to know our staff was efficient and courteous. We hope to see you soon!
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
"Very bad neighborhood"
I had trouble finding the hotel and it was in a very bad neighborhood which didn't make me feel very comfortable. The hotel was ok from the outside but dirty looking. The staff tried to be nice but not helpful, I do not drink coffee and it seems to be a problem to get tea at a hotel now without them wanting to charge you for it when they give out free coffee all day. The breakfast was ok but they ran out early and the staff didn't want to put out more food. The room was big enough, had a fridge and microwave and a decent size bathroom. The bed was hard and the air conditioner sounded like it was going to die all night long.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2013
"Great Hotel!"
The hotel was in a great , convenient location. The hotel itself and room was very clean and in great condition. Overall the property is great and I would definitely recommend a stay.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2013
Dani
"clean and friendly"
staff was friendly, hotel is nice and clean.
2 night business trip Aug 21, 2013
"Very comfortable room and hotel"
We've been staying there every trip to Brownsville the last year or so and plan to keep doing so. We don't need much but it has all we need and more.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"close to park"
nice hotel, staff was very nice, delicious breakfast
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
VG
"excellent hotel, staff, and cleanliness of room."
front desk was extremely friendly and accommodating throughout our two night stay.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Roger
Place was nice and clean. Enjoyed my stay.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2013
Gloria
"Very nice, comfortable, quiet"
A typical chain hotel, and if that's what you want/need, then this is perfect. On the one way access road, it can be tricky to get in and out of, but not bad.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Very nice hotel, very clean, will definitely stay there again
2 night trip Jul 11, 2013
The hotel was very nice and clean. Our room was what we expected, very comfortable. The pool was awesome too. Great location with several restaurant locations nearby.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
Chloe
"VERY GOOD"
VERY GOOD STAY,EXCELENT UBICATION, I RECOMEND THIS LOCATION TO EVERYONE
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
CARLOS
"Nice hotel. close to the zoo"
I booked 3 rooms and everything was perfect. Loved the hotel.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
This was such a wonderful room, it had two queen beds that was very ample for my husband and I and our three little girls. Since we have a baby the mini fridge and mirco came in handy! Wonderful space it also had a table with two chairs that was great to eat without having to eat on the beds. This hotel is A-OKAY!!! Thumbs up all the way!!!
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2013
"Great hotel!!"
I was very satisfied! Great place to stay. Only small issue was having to carry my dirty towels to the front counter to exchange for clean ones. Front desk has trust issues.
3 night business trip Jun 22, 2013
Rey
Hotels.com and Holiday Inn are great reasons to book your vacation or special occasion stays.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
Alex
"Good hotel but no are shuttle as advertised."
Everything was fine. However, on the expedia website it advertises that you have a free complimentary shuttle to and from the airport and on request a complimentary free area shuttle. I printed this out on my confirmation and showed it to the desk clerk. He said they only had a shuttle on request to and from airport. I wanted the shuttle to take us to the zoo, it's one of the reasons I booked this hotel because I thought it had an area shuttle, but the clerk had never heard of anything like an area shuttle. You need to get your advertising straight or inform your desk clerks.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
Great hotel ... Breakfast was good when come back to Brownsville we will stay here again. Hotel staff was very nice .
1 night trip May 24, 2013
Mari
"A really nice hotel"
I loved my stay at this hotel. The rooms were huge and clean! My family and I stayed in a king size bed and it was so comfortable. The front desk attendants were nice and very kind. The only thing wrong was the breakfast. The pancack machine didnt work amd there were no fruit. Luckily theres a dennys right next to la copa inn so we ate there. But this hotel is awesome. I would definitely recommend this one to anyone going to padre or just staying in brownsville.
2 night business trip May 24, 2013
Trent
Great customer service from the front desk. Hotels.com mess up my reservation and booked me in a smoking room but Holiday Inn was able to get me a new room.
2 night trip May 10, 2013
Great stay very quiet and pleasant morning breakfast was awesome great food places around and near the mall !!!
Trip with friends May 7, 2013
Krissy
"Good rest"
Overall, good experience and pleasant stay. Clean, comfortable and good service. Great location for shopping.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
everything was fine, no complains. I reported problems with the tv in my room and was immediately moved to another room. Perhaps the bathtubs need to be either replaced or refurbished but is not a problem at all. I will stay again as I frequently travel to Brownsville.
3 night trip Apr 12, 2013
estela
"everything was OK"
good place, clean, near to all shopping centers
2 night trip Mar 29, 2013
Rosy
"Greay stay, very friendly the front desk man"
We really like this stay, the hotel is very good and the bed is very confortable. I truly recommend this hotel. I forgot my bottle opener and the front desk man brought one from his car. He was very friendly.
1 night romance trip Mar 29, 2013
Sergio
"good for family to stay in"
staying in the motel was a good time food was good for breakfest and staff was good to work with. Small resturant behind motel had good food and live entertainment on weekends. Close to all attractions in Brownsville and south padre Island and airport.
Other trip Mar 31, 2013
Gene
"Nice hotel for Business."
Nice and clean hotel. Good location for business. Restaurants and shopping close by if needed.
Other trip Mar 28, 2013
"central location"
We have stayed at this hotel for the last 3 years when we go see our son at university. It has been great everytime!
6 night family trip Feb 27, 2013
"Okay"
The explanation of Holiday Inn Express on Hotels.com said that the swimming pool was heated, but it was not! That was a huge disappointment to my 10 year old, since that is all that she had to do. We had to stay there for two weeks. The housekeepers were wonderful. The Monday through Friday hostess at the breakfast buffet was very helpful and sweet, but the weekend hostess was crabby. Most of the front desk employees were very nice and helpful.
14 night trip Feb 10, 2013
Diana
"An excellent accomodation close to everything"
Impressed with the pools, scenic lake overview, pool
1 night trip Feb 14, 2013
Gene
"Very Good place to stay"
We relaxed in the room and they have a very good breakfast in the morning!
3 night trip Oct 4, 2012
"clean, comfortable with friendly staff"
Juani, the manager was very helpful and friendly.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2012
brad
"mini vacation to south padre island"
It was a wonderful stay all the staff was very helpful & the breakfast was good and the cafeteria area was very well organized and clean and so was my room very clean and spacious I will diffidently stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2012
nancy
"Only place I will stay in Brownsville."
This hotel is great and at a great rate. I've stayed here 2times and have decided its the best place for me to stay. It's very convenient, clean and cost is good
1 night trip Jul 18, 2012

"Excellent Hotel!"
We were more than satisfied with our experience. We had made a mistake and booked a smoking room and the staff cheerfully changed our reservation. The room was large, clean and all that we needed for our stay. The breakfast was considerably larger and better than we would normally expect for a hotel free breakfast. Overall we were very satisfied.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brownsville
Thanks for your feedback! We are pleased to know we were able to accomodate your needs at the last minute. Our staff works hard to deliver excellent service, so we are excited to know we succeeded. Thanks again!
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"overall"
great location, the only thing I would improve of my stay was the variety and shedule of the breakfast. The breakfast hours run from 6:30 to 9:30 while in other holiday inns locations this is extended until 10:30 or 11:00 and also have more variety in the buffet options. Other than that we had a very nice stay, bathroom was spacious. Room included a mini fridge and microwave which is very convenient. I deffo will stay here in my next trip to brownsville.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2013