All hotels in Marina, California, United States of America
323 Reservation Road, Marina, CA, 93933, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Friendly staff, filthy hotel"
The staff member at the front desk when we checked in and out was very friendly, knowledgeable and available. The breakfast buffet had a good variety of food and beverages of decent quality. However, these are the only positives to our experience here, and the condition of the hotel itself was deplorable. The carpets were stained with large and obvious stains in multiple locations, the fitness center was tiny with more broken equipment than functional equipment (and also smelled of mold or some other unpleasant substance), and we noticed by chance that the inspection certificate in the elevator had been expired since November 2014. The neighborhood is acceptable but boring… It did not appear unsafe but there are very few restaurants in Marina that are not fast food, and very little else to do besides visit the beautiful state parks, which were a reasonable distance (5-10 minutes) from the motel. We stayed here to save money while visiting Monterey and see the sand dunes which we had not visited before. I don't regret the decision to stay in Marina despite the relative lack of things to do, but I would not stay at this Ramada again.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Clean, friendly, and fun......"
A weekend visit to Monterey during the Crosby golf tournament. It was nice to be in Marina away from the crowds. Room was nice, quiet, and the front desk staff were friendly and helpful.I would stay again.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Dirty rooms."
Hotel staff was nice But the room and gym was so dirty. I felt like I needed to clean the bathroom before using it, dust and grime and marks on the floors and walls. So dirty! Glad we only stayed here one night. Would not stay here again. Ever!
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Quiet and relaxed weekend"
Came for a little weekend away and to visit Monterey. Although it's a short drive away from Cannery Row, the price was great and we enjoyed the trip thoroughly. Breakfast could include bacon, but that's just me.
3 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Looks Recently renovated hotel with a reasonable rate.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
paul
"Good night"
Comfy
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"Not Clean"
Stains on bed, trash left in open areas, main lounge furniture was very dirty. Felt very uncomfortable.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Centrally located, comfortable stay."
My group was in California for our winter vacation. Marina was centrally located to all of the things we wanted to do along the coast (we had lots of driving, but this was a good base). This hotel was very well maintained, comfortable, and affordable. The only criticism I would make is that when we arrived (which was admittedly early in the morning) the desk attendant was less than thrilled at our arrival. The breakfast was OK. Yogurt, cereal, fruit, bagels, toast, waffles, and juice/coffee/milk.
7 night trip with friends Dec 25, 2014
Micheal
"NYE Quick Getaway"
Staff was friendly, room was clean.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Christina P
"Good place to stay"
Very clear room, good breakfast, friendly staff
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Ramada Marina experience"
Hotel overall was very clean and comfortable,breakfast was very good. Front desk attendant was very friendly.My only compliant about the hotel comforts was the bed, very uncomfortable and uneven.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
mercedes
"good place"
very good place! quite, big room! near supermarket! breakfast good.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Xiaolin
"Great hotel - close to everything"
Great hotel. Love the breakfast. Rooms were nice, only bad part was the pillows were extremely big and very hard to sleep on. Otherwise everything else was excellent.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Traveler
"Disappointed."
This is my third visit but I was not impressed this visit. Bedding had holes and the bathroom floor needed to be cleaned. Bed looked as though someone had slept in it. The staff was not very friendly and when we rang the bell, felt as though we were disturbing them. I believe the quality has gone down since my stay a year ago.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Judi
"Marina"
Clean & Comfortable.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
Rebecca
"Good location and good value"
We stayed for only one night at this hotel. I like the location, right on Marina's 'main drag', and it felt safe. I like that it has a main entrance to access the rooms. For an economy hotel, it was better than expected. Customer service was also very good. Also, the complimentary breakfast was fine. I really have nothing negative to say. But I would like to bring attention to the housekeeping manager that the room might be needing a 'deep clean' soon. Little stains on walls and curtains and bedskirts really bother me but I also understand that the housekeeping staff has to attend to many rooms in a day. These are things that I notice right away that probably don't bother most but left unattended become really unsightly and can affect the overall rating of the hotel in the long term, which would be a shame because the hotel is in very good condition.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Not clean."
Hotel was dirty. If you are a clean person not a neat freak just clean, this hotel is not for you. There were stains on the carpet in the hallway all the way to the room. The elevator stainless steel door was dirty. The sheets did not smell clean. The front desk employees were very helpful and nice. Good breakfast. Would not stay again.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
"Visiting Monterrey"
A little hard to get into the parking lot. We had to go a few blocks past and make a U turn. Room and breakfast were okay.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"HUGE ROOM!"
The room was huge. We could have fit another bed. And the beds were very comfy. Everything was great but the room was so warm, 78 degrees at night. It was in the 50's outside and we had to open our window to cool the room down. Because of the road noise, we shut the window and turned on the a/c, in DECEMBER!
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Rebecca
"Just OK"
Standard Ramada, room was clean, beds hard and uncomfortable, alot of noise facing the street. Breakfast was very limited and disappointing. Try Tico's across the street instead.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"A very decent place for its price"
This is a decent hotel. The front desk is courteous; room is clean and comfortable. It is a great place for the rate.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
"very relaxing"
Very relaxing.
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Imelda
"Happy Surprise in the CSUMB area"
The front desk staff was friendly and helpful; since I had to add another person to this trip, they accommodated me with a double queen room rather than a king, and were very easy going about it. LOVED the room -- didn't smell (some do!) and felt super clean. For the price and my needs in this area, I would definitely return to the Ramada Marina.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"Nice location, near/in town close to restaurants."
I was comfortable at this hotel. Good breakfast selection.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
sen
"Great little secret spot in Marina!"
we enjoyed our stay greatly. Our plans to stay here on a future trip. Staff was very helpful and courteous. Breakfast was amazing and had a variety of foods, including protein! It has an exercise room w cardio AND weights! The location was great, plenty of commercial businesses where to eat, shop, and mainly, around 15 min. To the aquarium. If you're visiting Carmel, this is a great place to stay!
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Fine for the value"
Good value for the room. The jetted tub was not very clean and our comforter had stains all over it (we didn't use it). Nice enough but the cleanliness was definitely not up to par.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"anniversary trip"
Went with my husband and I, staff was friendly. Room was clean and big for the price.Area was nice and Monterey was a 8 min drive from there. We will be staying here again. Free breakfast was nice too, everything fresh and stocked so nothing ran out.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Cheri
"easy driving accessibility to businesses."
Hotel located where restaurants, gas stations, drug stores, fast food establishments, and Walmart are either walking distance or within a 3-mile driving radius w/o freeway or excess traffic to contend with. Small town feel to the area. Hotel in a good driving location with easy freeway access to tourist spots located in Monterey, Carmel, Pebble Beach, Salinas.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Winona
"Great deal for your budget."
Great place to stay and this is a good economical option of staying around Monterrey.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Dev
"Close to any location to the beach food Walgreens"
The staff were all very considerate and helpful and were happy to assist us. The hotel was clean and had a GREAT breakfast!
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Tim & Wendy
"Good Basic Hotel Close to Monterey Aquarium"
I selected this hotel for a short family vacation based on the earlier reviews. The hotel is a good value for the money - plenty of parking - the room was spacious and clean - the staff was responsive - and just a short 8 mile drive to Cannery Row / Monterey Aquarium / Fisherman's Wharf - and a continental breakfast was available. The decor in the room is a bit dated but this attribute is a very minor negative - it is a place to rest / sleep after a day of visiting attractions / activities.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Perry
"Good, could be a little better, but I'd stay again"
Hotel itself was nice and very clean. Only two minor things to hold back the rating: 1) Located next to a ratty open field at the edge of a section of town, plus that area of Marina only has a Taco Bell/KFC and a small local coffee shop/restaurant. 2) At 8 a.m. on a Sunday morning, the breakfast bar was almost out of fruit, yogurt and pastries - I don't know if it was re-stocked or not.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
"Suitable"
As my title , this hotel is really suitable in all every condition.(price, room condition,location, etc.) But the breakfast is not so good to me . If they prepared slice ham and soup , it is going to be fantastic . Anyway , thank you Ramada .
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
LEE
Ramada front desk well informed and helpful. Rooms were not up to standards, with discarded corks under the bed, blankets in poor condition, otherwise room was comfortable, would actually stay at the Ramada if given the opportunity.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Victor Wong
"Great hotel for the price, Close to Monterey"
About 15 minutes from Cannery Row in Monterey with no traffic. Great, clean and comfy, price much more affordable than staying direct in Monterey
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Met my needs"
Hotel was close to the places I usually frequent such as McDonald's and Walmart. There is a Korean BBQ right across the street and fresh fruit at a Filipino Market. The room was clean and spacious. Lots of space for my two year old to run around in circles and jump from bed to bed when we were in the room. For breakfast, just grabbed some cold cereal and milk and a pastry and was out the door, but you can make toast or waffles if you want. I would recommend this place to others.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
Passing Through
Front desk not very friendly. Hotel needs to be updated. sheets in bad condition.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Bonnie
"Good place for an overnight Stay"
Great place for an overnight stay. Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful, even arranging an early check-in for us. Breakfast was not extensive, but the waffles were good.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"Nice clean hotel"
Room was clean, walls are thin if you have children on the other side. The staff was friendly, but unsure about policies.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Good value and excellent service"
The front desk staff was always very accommodating. The ice machine was out of order on our floor. The rooms are comfortable and have everything you need. A good "middle of the road" hotel at a good value.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
The room is really big and comfterable. It was nice and clean unlike other hotels i have seen around the area. Service was great and helped us with activities that we wanted to do.
3 night romance trip Oct 8, 2014
Julia
Hotel room was comforting and relaxing. Enjoyed our stay. I would recommend this hotel
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"an okay stay"
it was okay. No swimming pool, free breakfast was satisfactory, waffles, cereal, coffee, tea, just usual general items. Room was clean, nice and comfortable.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
rosemary
"Good solid hotel"
The hotel staff were very helpful. Room was clean and a good size. Bathroom was spacious. Continental breakfast was satisfying, but nothing fancy. A mile away from the beach. Good place to stay for the price.
2 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Sreyes
"Bad coffee"
Beds too firm and the coffee served with breakfast was the worst i have ever had.
1 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2014
"DISAPPOINTED"
We stayed at this hotel when it first opened and loved it. It was $129.00 on the weekend. This trip was very disappointing. The elevator smelled like old trash, the pillow were lumpy and uncomfortable, the bedspread smelled musty, the outlet in the bathroom didn't work and the coffee maker had been replaced with a cheap one cup coffee maker. At $189.00 I was expecting much better. My feeling is this place went downhill in a hurry. They should steam clean all the carpets to get rid of that nasty smell. I won't stay there again.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Debra
"Pick the right room!"
pros: comfortable room/bed, large, lots of seating, good shower water pressure, large bathroom, flat panel tv cons: very loud on the main road side, few hot food options for breakfast, pillows uncomfortable, almost non-existent Wi-Fi signal, several of the card lock doors didn't work, parking lot messy ( the same diaper sat in the parking lot for the entire three days/two nights I stayed there), slow elevator.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Price was good"
In the Monterey area this was the the best priced hotel that was good for us. Huge room. Had a workout room and a good breakfast. Only issue we had was the bathroom faucet was slow. Would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
The staff was professional and friendly. We were very satisfied with all of the amenities the hotel offered to their guest. Will stay again and refer our friends and family to this hotel.
3 night trip Sep 19, 2014
js
"Very Good"
Very comfy beds with plenty of pillows. Very clean, tall ceilings make the room feel larger than what it is. Cold a/c, flat screen tv, fridge, micro, iron with board, coffee , and a pretty good breakfast selection. Good deal for the price special.
5 night business trip Sep 17, 2014