All hotels in Marina, California, United States of America
323 Reservation Road, Marina, CA, 93933, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Good family value."
Nice comfortable room, good service, reasonable price, close to Monterey attractions without being overwhelmed by the congestion.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
ARTHUR S.
"Enjoyed our stay"
Had a great room close to everything..breakfast was great everything fresh..staff very friendly..
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Christina
"Family Vacation"
Booked 2 rooms (double queen beds). The rooms are much larger than standard hotel rooms, which was nice, since we had kids. Hotel was clean, staff friendly, breakfast was decent (waffles, boiled eggs, cereal, juice, pastry, ect...), and parking was fine. Would stay here again. Avoid the Korean BBQ across the street, service was slow and the food was really overpriced.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Very nice and large room"
Very nice place to stay. The price is good. Only less than 20 miles away from Monterey
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Perfect place to stay on vacation."
Me and my fiancé had a great stay. Everything was perfect and we had no complaints. The breakfast in the morning was a good variety.
3 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
Bryan
"Clean and comfortable."
This is a good hotel if you need a clean comfortable place to stay. Upon arriving we were greeted by the desk clerk who was friendly. Checking in was a breeze. I gave 3 stars for cleanliness. The bathroom, surfaces, and beds were clean, however I noticed that there was dust build up along the baseboards around the room. The room was quiet and the bed was comfortable. I was able to get a good nights sleep. The breakfast was very basic. Make your own waffles, toast, bagels, pastries, cereal, juice, and coffee. It was a good place for the price. I would definitely stay again.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
VolleyBall Mom
"Friendly"
Had no problem with the hotel. Friendly staff and clean.
3 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
"Very good"
Nice and clean. Great for the money.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Great place to stay for the price"
I have stayed at this Hotel in the past, for the price, its a good place to stay (with tax I paid $77). The location is good, easy freeway access if you plan on spending your time in Monterey. The bed was decently comfortable, large room, it also had a dvd player which was kind of cool. It is on the main road, so if your room is in the front of the hotel, its a bit noisy...but the back is quiet. The breakfast was sufficient.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
Gail
"Mountain Bike Getaway"
We were pleasantly surprised by how nice the hotel was. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the breakfast was a good quality. Very pleased with our stay and we'd stay again.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
dbroncosgirl
"Great affoardable family place."
Great place if you need affordable, clean place to stay near Monterey. We went to participate in the high school Mt Bike races at Fort Ord. Worked very well. Staff was great.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Nice clean hotel and friendly staff
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Jaime
I encountered two young men at the counter durning my stay and they were amazing! Made me smile all weekend. Never had a problem and the free breakfast was great! My room was comfy, so many towels we never once called for new ones. They'll even give you a toothbrush if you forget yours! I told my sister this was her hotel for her upcoming week. You get what you pay for, don't end up in Seaside and scared, lol.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
The hotel room was clean and was big enough for 3 person.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Friendly staff, filthy hotel"
The staff member at the front desk when we checked in and out was very friendly, knowledgeable and available. The breakfast buffet had a good variety of food and beverages of decent quality. However, these are the only positives to our experience here, and the condition of the hotel itself was deplorable. The carpets were stained with large and obvious stains in multiple locations, the fitness center was tiny with more broken equipment than functional equipment (and also smelled of mold or some other unpleasant substance), and we noticed by chance that the inspection certificate in the elevator had been expired since November 2014. The neighborhood is acceptable but boring… It did not appear unsafe but there are very few restaurants in Marina that are not fast food, and very little else to do besides visit the beautiful state parks, which were a reasonable distance (5-10 minutes) from the motel. We stayed here to save money while visiting Monterey and see the sand dunes which we had not visited before. I don't regret the decision to stay in Marina despite the relative lack of things to do, but I would not stay at this Ramada again.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Clean, friendly, and fun......"
A weekend visit to Monterey during the Crosby golf tournament. It was nice to be in Marina away from the crowds. Room was nice, quiet, and the front desk staff were friendly and helpful.I would stay again.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Dirty rooms."
Hotel staff was nice But the room and gym was so dirty. I felt like I needed to clean the bathroom before using it, dust and grime and marks on the floors and walls. So dirty! Glad we only stayed here one night. Would not stay here again. Ever!
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Quiet and relaxed weekend"
Came for a little weekend away and to visit Monterey. Although it's a short drive away from Cannery Row, the price was great and we enjoyed the trip thoroughly. Breakfast could include bacon, but that's just me.
3 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Looks Recently renovated hotel with a reasonable rate.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
paul
"Good night"
Comfy
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"Not Clean"
Stains on bed, trash left in open areas, main lounge furniture was very dirty. Felt very uncomfortable.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Centrally located, comfortable stay."
My group was in California for our winter vacation. Marina was centrally located to all of the things we wanted to do along the coast (we had lots of driving, but this was a good base). This hotel was very well maintained, comfortable, and affordable. The only criticism I would make is that when we arrived (which was admittedly early in the morning) the desk attendant was less than thrilled at our arrival. The breakfast was OK. Yogurt, cereal, fruit, bagels, toast, waffles, and juice/coffee/milk.
7 night trip with friends Dec 25, 2014
Micheal
"NYE Quick Getaway"
Staff was friendly, room was clean.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Christina P
"Good place to stay"
Very clear room, good breakfast, friendly staff
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Ramada Marina experience"
Hotel overall was very clean and comfortable,breakfast was very good. Front desk attendant was very friendly.My only compliant about the hotel comforts was the bed, very uncomfortable and uneven.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
mercedes
"good place"
very good place! quite, big room! near supermarket! breakfast good.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Xiaolin
"Great hotel - close to everything"
Great hotel. Love the breakfast. Rooms were nice, only bad part was the pillows were extremely big and very hard to sleep on. Otherwise everything else was excellent.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Traveler
"Disappointed."
This is my third visit but I was not impressed this visit. Bedding had holes and the bathroom floor needed to be cleaned. Bed looked as though someone had slept in it. The staff was not very friendly and when we rang the bell, felt as though we were disturbing them. I believe the quality has gone down since my stay a year ago.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Judi
"Marina"
Clean & Comfortable.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
Rebecca
"Good location and good value"
We stayed for only one night at this hotel. I like the location, right on Marina's 'main drag', and it felt safe. I like that it has a main entrance to access the rooms. For an economy hotel, it was better than expected. Customer service was also very good. Also, the complimentary breakfast was fine. I really have nothing negative to say. But I would like to bring attention to the housekeeping manager that the room might be needing a 'deep clean' soon. Little stains on walls and curtains and bedskirts really bother me but I also understand that the housekeeping staff has to attend to many rooms in a day. These are things that I notice right away that probably don't bother most but left unattended become really unsightly and can affect the overall rating of the hotel in the long term, which would be a shame because the hotel is in very good condition.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Not clean."
Hotel was dirty. If you are a clean person not a neat freak just clean, this hotel is not for you. There were stains on the carpet in the hallway all the way to the room. The elevator stainless steel door was dirty. The sheets did not smell clean. The front desk employees were very helpful and nice. Good breakfast. Would not stay again.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
"Visiting Monterrey"
A little hard to get into the parking lot. We had to go a few blocks past and make a U turn. Room and breakfast were okay.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"HUGE ROOM!"
The room was huge. We could have fit another bed. And the beds were very comfy. Everything was great but the room was so warm, 78 degrees at night. It was in the 50's outside and we had to open our window to cool the room down. Because of the road noise, we shut the window and turned on the a/c, in DECEMBER!
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Rebecca
"Just OK"
Standard Ramada, room was clean, beds hard and uncomfortable, alot of noise facing the street. Breakfast was very limited and disappointing. Try Tico's across the street instead.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"A very decent place for its price"
This is a decent hotel. The front desk is courteous; room is clean and comfortable. It is a great place for the rate.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
"very relaxing"
Very relaxing.
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Imelda
"Happy Surprise in the CSUMB area"
The front desk staff was friendly and helpful; since I had to add another person to this trip, they accommodated me with a double queen room rather than a king, and were very easy going about it. LOVED the room -- didn't smell (some do!) and felt super clean. For the price and my needs in this area, I would definitely return to the Ramada Marina.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"Nice location, near/in town close to restaurants."
I was comfortable at this hotel. Good breakfast selection.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
sen
"Great little secret spot in Marina!"
we enjoyed our stay greatly. Our plans to stay here on a future trip. Staff was very helpful and courteous. Breakfast was amazing and had a variety of foods, including protein! It has an exercise room w cardio AND weights! The location was great, plenty of commercial businesses where to eat, shop, and mainly, around 15 min. To the aquarium. If you're visiting Carmel, this is a great place to stay!
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Fine for the value"
Good value for the room. The jetted tub was not very clean and our comforter had stains all over it (we didn't use it). Nice enough but the cleanliness was definitely not up to par.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"anniversary trip"
Went with my husband and I, staff was friendly. Room was clean and big for the price.Area was nice and Monterey was a 8 min drive from there. We will be staying here again. Free breakfast was nice too, everything fresh and stocked so nothing ran out.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Cheri
"easy driving accessibility to businesses."
Hotel located where restaurants, gas stations, drug stores, fast food establishments, and Walmart are either walking distance or within a 3-mile driving radius w/o freeway or excess traffic to contend with. Small town feel to the area. Hotel in a good driving location with easy freeway access to tourist spots located in Monterey, Carmel, Pebble Beach, Salinas.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Winona
"Great deal for your budget."
Great place to stay and this is a good economical option of staying around Monterrey.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Dev
"Close to any location to the beach food Walgreens"
The staff were all very considerate and helpful and were happy to assist us. The hotel was clean and had a GREAT breakfast!
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Tim & Wendy
"Good Basic Hotel Close to Monterey Aquarium"
I selected this hotel for a short family vacation based on the earlier reviews. The hotel is a good value for the money - plenty of parking - the room was spacious and clean - the staff was responsive - and just a short 8 mile drive to Cannery Row / Monterey Aquarium / Fisherman's Wharf - and a continental breakfast was available. The decor in the room is a bit dated but this attribute is a very minor negative - it is a place to rest / sleep after a day of visiting attractions / activities.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Perry
"Good, could be a little better, but I'd stay again"
Hotel itself was nice and very clean. Only two minor things to hold back the rating: 1) Located next to a ratty open field at the edge of a section of town, plus that area of Marina only has a Taco Bell/KFC and a small local coffee shop/restaurant. 2) At 8 a.m. on a Sunday morning, the breakfast bar was almost out of fruit, yogurt and pastries - I don't know if it was re-stocked or not.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
"Suitable"
As my title , this hotel is really suitable in all every condition.(price, room condition,location, etc.) But the breakfast is not so good to me . If they prepared slice ham and soup , it is going to be fantastic . Anyway , thank you Ramada .
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
LEE
Ramada front desk well informed and helpful. Rooms were not up to standards, with discarded corks under the bed, blankets in poor condition, otherwise room was comfortable, would actually stay at the Ramada if given the opportunity.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Victor Wong
"Great hotel for the price, Close to Monterey"
About 15 minutes from Cannery Row in Monterey with no traffic. Great, clean and comfy, price much more affordable than staying direct in Monterey
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Met my needs"
Hotel was close to the places I usually frequent such as McDonald's and Walmart. There is a Korean BBQ right across the street and fresh fruit at a Filipino Market. The room was clean and spacious. Lots of space for my two year old to run around in circles and jump from bed to bed when we were in the room. For breakfast, just grabbed some cold cereal and milk and a pastry and was out the door, but you can make toast or waffles if you want. I would recommend this place to others.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2014